BrewersYeast

Mesa, AZ

#3006 Oct 20, 2012
PS do not eat it on an empty stomach it did not agree with me when I did.. Also I know this may sould too basic but it worked for me, after trying every chemical bath, spray, creme, etctha t people have posted on this board and on the internet

Since: Aug 12

Calgary, Canada

#3007 Oct 20, 2012
That's 1/4 cup straight yeast, not activated in water or anything?

Could you post a picture of the specific yeast?
Would any do if I can't get that one?

I have a link to some on amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss...

It does sound like allot of yeast. I have used yeast to make wine, but that only takes a small portion of a tiny packet.

Is it ok to combine the yeast while doing other treatments like sulfur?

I have tried crazier stuff. However, that amount of yeast sounds like it could be poisonous.
BrewersYeast

Mesa, AZ

#3008 Oct 20, 2012
Its just brewers yeast available at any whole foods or health store. I got 1lb for like $10. Brewers yeast is a by product of the beer brewing process. this is not regular activated yeast its sold as a health supplement in the areas of the whole foods. That link on amazon is the right stuff. Its 1/4 cup you could miz half of it in milk and just chug it down but its gross and tastes like sour stale beer. SO the peanut butter/honey balls i made and eat throughout the day was the easiest way for me. I still use sulfer soap this is an interior method and i am sure it could be used with any other topical/exterior skin creme. I put an aloe/ tea tree oil creme on my body after i shower and before work on the specific borrows when i had new ones. Like i said i havent had any new ones for about two weeks.

Calgary, Canada

#3009 Oct 20, 2012
Does it make any differenc if it is debittered brewers yeast?

It seems to be the one the health food store sells.
BrewersYeast

Mesa, AZ

#3010 Oct 20, 2012
Yes debittered is what I used. It still tastes slightly bitter like beer so i cannot imagine the stuff thats not "debittered". and its now 10pm where i live and still not another new bite. just about 2 weeks now. I feel like a million bucks now because im sure you know how this shit drives you nuts.

Calgary, Canada

#3011 Oct 21, 2012
The site I ordered from says 8 to 10 days delivery for me, could be longer.

Right now I am using a combination of treatments and smell like hell. They may be working so I don't want to stop yet for something that may or may not work for me.

i also prefer not to go to stores covered in crap.

As soon as i get it, i will start. I have ordered 2 lbs, not sure if that is sufficient.

How long does a pound last?

Please keep me updated how it goes for you.
BrewersYeast

Mesa, AZ

#3012 Oct 21, 2012
A pound lasted me about a week and a half.. but yes keep doing all your external stuff this wont effect ti at all its just attacking them internally at the same time. I still use my sulfur soap and tea tree aloe and what not. but again i woke up today with no new burrows/bites and i havent washed my sheets in 4 days. when i was washing every day for over a month. good luck man i hope it helps you.
Daturax

Oneonta, AL

#3013 Oct 23, 2012
Please keep us updated on the brewer's yeast guys.I've tried just about everything and wasted money I didn't have to waste.I'm desperate and have pretty much lost hope.
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#3014 Oct 23, 2012
don't lose hope daturax- there are some solutions to be found and apparently everyone's is different as no two infections are the same.

From reading the discussions in many other threads and from the wealth of information from some truly knowledgeable posters, it seems that human parasitology has a l-o-n-g way to go with identifying all parasites and their treatment- I'm starting to think that some that have never been thought to use humans as a host now DO use humans, via adaptation/mutation and the changes we're imposing on the environment. I think we're still in our infancy as far as this is concerned (the doctors are lost and clueless) and its like fighting microbes with sticks and stones- we just gotta overturn the right stones and that hinges on correct identification of the hundreds of thousands of insect species that could potentially infect humans.
janie

Fort Worth, TX

#3015 Oct 23, 2012
Hear ye! Hear ye! To get rid of scabies is simple, immerse your body in water as hot as u can stand it. Do this about three times in a row at night and they will b gone abd the insatiable itching will b gone. Heat kills them instantly, I tries this after doing a lot of reasearch, its also easy on your pocket.
got the itch

De Pere, WI

#3016 Oct 24, 2012
Okay three months of treating 13 months of haveing what I think is scabies. HORROR is a better name for. I spent thr first 30 days or so doing the topical perm treatments, perscribed and over the counter lice shampoo and have them. I treated evryday for nearly 45 days. I did the hjorse paste and over thre weeks injested enough paste to treat a 6000lb horse, sulfer soap, tea tree oil, sulfur animal paste for mange, neem oil, epsom baths, super hot baths, bleach baths, borax baths mixed them all together until I burned my skin to crust, moved out of my place for 10 days, wash wash wash, now in the forrth month of treating and i still have it- how is this possible unless i have something else. I keep finding little black specs on mye after treating-varied in size some just a spec and some abotut half the size of a small bun seed. I Figure if it's not over next week i'm killing the host to kill the pest
misery_in_au

Saint Marys, Australia

#3017 Oct 24, 2012
Hi gti, this is exactly the stage where I'm at- four months and driving me nuts- the black specks were falling off me last night too after spraying on enough perm to kill a horse. I think the others here are right about treating this from the inside out- some sort of worm parasitology which explains the crawling sensation and intense movement under the skin near where the lesions are. Do you also have the black dust mote ones which get into everything? If so this is identical yet we're countries apart. Please don't give up and don't do anything rash just yet. Sending you hugs (non-contacting ones of course < trying to be a bit humourous there)
Brewers yeast

Mesa, AZ

#3018 Oct 24, 2012
Still no bites/burrows and i havent washed my sheets in probaly almost a week and no new ones for about 2 1/2 weeks. the brewers yeast honestly cured me. It changes the PH of your body and makes it uninhabitable for them just like borax and other things would except its actually sold as a oral supplement for humans. I would start now if your sick of trying things, wasting money and having no results.. ( damn maybe i should start selling this stuff I sound like a salesman) I cannot describe the feeling of being rid of these little F***ers its like an elephant off my back. 1/4 cup per day thats it.. I mixed it with peanut butter and honey to make it go down easier and convient throughout the day.
mel

Wheat Ridge, CO

#3019 Oct 24, 2012
Brewers yeast wrote:
Still no bites/burrows and i havent washed my sheets in probaly almost a week and no new ones for about 2 1/2 weeks. the brewers yeast honestly cured me. It changes the PH of your body and makes it uninhabitable for them just like borax and other things would except its actually sold as a oral supplement for humans. I would start now if your sick of trying things, wasting money and having no results..( damn maybe i should start selling this stuff I sound like a salesman) I cannot describe the feeling of being rid of these little F***ers its like an elephant off my back. 1/4 cup per day thats it.. I mixed it with peanut butter and honey to make it go down easier and convient throughout the day.
you said a naturopath recommended the brewers yeast and that for her it "almost always" gets rid of the parasites. I think the intelligent thing to do is to find out what your body ph is using test strips and then knowing that your goal is to get to 7 .365 ph (ideal and slightly alkaline).then you can monitor your ph while your taking it.

From what I've read about brewers yeast it grows in your body and takes you away from good health.

http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/displa...

Borax accomplishes the same thing and doesn't introduce another fungus overgrowth to your body. Using food grade h202 oxigenates your cells and that helps too. the regimen requires ACV and baking soda also. It is a good idea to get some ph test strips too.
free

Columbus, OH

#3020 Oct 24, 2012
i have two tubes of perm left if anyone wants them? first come first serve e-mail me @ leavinghp@yahoo.com
schemedream

Wenham, MA

#3021 Oct 24, 2012
I wonder if you may have bird mites? The fact that you see black specks could indicate this. If yes, please try getting a dehumidifier. I have posted about this before but no one seems to take it seriously. I got this from a guy who battled the mites with everything else and finally was told by the lead entomologist at Orkin that no mite can live without moisture. He and his wife ran the dehumidifier for several weeks and it solved their problem. Keep doing the other things while you are waiting to kill them off in your environment. Things should get better pretty quickly.

It has worked for me and my sister. I hope it works for you.
schemedream

Wenham, MA

#3022 Oct 24, 2012
my last post was for "got the itch"
Brewers yeast

Mesa, AZ

#3023 Oct 25, 2012
Thanks Mel, I appreciate that input. Im going to get some PH strips and see were I am. I would hate to get rid of one ailment just to end up having another. Just being a couple weeks along I am still paraniod about them coming back. and now that my little "sleep on the same sheets" test is over with out any new burrows I am going to continue cleaning and washing everything for the next couple weeks
mel

Wheat Ridge, CO

#3024 Oct 25, 2012
Mesa, When doing the borax cure the amount of die off break out i had was huge. Itching and burrows and bore holes showing up all over the place. That didn't start until about 3 weeks in and there was very little activity until then.

There is something called the acid/ base crystalization, you could google it but it is basically that when an acid and base react the product is a salt. I think that when you make your body the proper PH the alkaline reacts with the acidic mite and the reaction produces a salt. The salt then coats the interior of the mite house and cuts off the reaction. I was trying to think why is there a breakout then it gets better the it reacts with a die off breakout again.
The salt created by the first reaction has to be absorbed by the tissue around it in order for the reaction to continue and to finish the mite stuff off. Some of the breakouts I had went through 4 or 5 separate breakouts in a given area.

I was infected for 17 months so maybe that was why I went through all that. The silver lining is learning all this health info.

New York, NY

#3032 Oct 28, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies Cure: SULFUR (Oct '08) 7 hr mr4rocky 289
Scabies cured (Dec '08) 10 hr mewakawaka 99
I've had scabies for 4 years! (Apr '11) 12 hr essential oils 38
Is ivermectin injectable approved for humans? (Mar '12) 15 hr wannaemgone2 6
The International Alliance for the Control of S... 17 hr wannaemgone2 2
Topical Ivermectin: A New Successful Treatment ... (Feb '11) 23 hr sanfranciscojim1 78
I got cured using the ScabiesBGone lotion Fri George Rodriguez 1
More from around the web