how do i get rid of scabies once and ...
Rey

Canada

#2860 Aug 13, 2012
A blunt blade can never remove scabies eggs, they are under the surface and if you use a blade and damage the skin surface or squeeze them out, they can use the opening to crawl in and set up around that area and prevent the sore from healing. This is referred to by physicians as a secondary infection.
wonder

Brighton-le-sands, Australia

#2861 Aug 14, 2012
evangelist akins ? respond to your post does this work and what if you are a breastfeeding mother or have children 2 and 4 years old ????
kelssy

Dunfermline, UK

#2862 Aug 17, 2012
evangelist akins wrote:
I know this might sound crazy;however, Ive worked in a nursing home for 9 years, and I know all about Scabies.To treat them I would run a bath (as you usually would) Take bleach(of any kind)and place about 5-7 caps full in the bath.The bleach is deluted in by the water,so you won't have to worry about it being too strong.Take a bath as you normally do. The bleach may dry your skin and may be a little harsh on your skin;however the itching will cease and the scabies will be gone. Do this a couple of times (at night)
does this actually work ??i havent been sleepi.g because.im so itchy please reply bCk x
Tonym

Chicoutimi, Canada

#2863 Aug 18, 2012
I ve had scabies for a few months and read up on many solutions but all is a bunch of balony i was going nut on cleaning and washing all vacuming and the whole shabang then by some fluke i stumbled apon something called DEXIDIN 4 detergent this is all your gonna need !!!!!! All i did was mix a third of the bottle with your body soap mix it well what i did was rinse my body then shut water soap myself very very well then rinse off AND THATS IT !!!!!!! And keep repeating this i use to shower before bed and after getting up on the morning after just a few day all is gone !!!!!! You should be able to find this at your local drug store . Even till now many monthes later i still use it as precation . So stop going nuts over this amd use this it the cost is about 5 $ good luke to all would love to hear from u all after trying this
Masterwolf

Bridge City, TX

#2864 Aug 19, 2012
I have had great success with simply rubbing myself down with rubbing alcohol every few hours.

I now get peaceful sleep and have almost totally eliminated the infestation.

You can also use cheap vodka if you are concerned about the toxicity of rubbing alcohol.

Alcohol kills bugs.. pure and simple. Spray a bug w/ alcohol and watch them die.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2865 Aug 19, 2012
Masterwolf wrote:
I have had great success with simply rubbing myself down with rubbing alcohol every few hours.

I now get peaceful sleep and have almost totally eliminated the infestation.

You can also use cheap vodka if you are concerned about the toxicity of rubbing alcohol.

Alcohol kills bugs.. pure and simple. Spray a bug w/ alcohol and watch them die.
Baloney! Most of the mites are under your skin. Rubbing alcohol is no cure. In fact, you are allowing them to multiply at an alarming rate making it very difficult now to cure!
Masterwolf

Bridge City, TX

#2866 Aug 19, 2012
mitewarrior77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney! Most of the mites are under your skin. Rubbing alcohol is no cure. In fact, you are allowing them to multiply at an alarming rate making it very difficult now to cure!
It seems to be working for me... I have nothing to sell or promote. I am just passing on what I am getting results from. Some may try it.. others may not.

I know that I am finally seeing hope at the end of this hellish nightmare.

I wish everyone the best in their journey.
carols cumming

Los Angeles, CA

#2867 Aug 20, 2012
Most of us already tried the alcohol, usually in the very beginning. It tends to not work. If it did 4 you, mention if it was 70% or 91% and how often you used it. It may get the mites burrowed in the skin but the rest that are crawling around on the surface you cant see can easily evade your spot treatments.

Location hidden

#2870 Aug 20, 2012
CURED4LIFE wrote:
Mite warrior is correct! Rubbing alcohol does not cure Scabies. You are wasting your time! And giving the new people here false hopes!
Do I know you?

Fred/Lotus Fan says we both live in oblivion! LOL
Scabies survivor

United States

#2871 Aug 21, 2012
Im gonna tell you guys how to get rid of scabies the way I did it and it will work. I suffered for five months then I went to see a doctor. She said I got the scabies so she gave me permetherin creme. Apply it from head to toe for for 12 hours. Then the trick is not to wait a week but is to put it on again within three days because the eggs hatch and I'd you wait they will be grown enough to lay eggs so don't wait. Apply twice both within 2 days apart. I promise this will get rid of them no questions asked.

Location hidden

#2872 Aug 21, 2012
Scabies survivor wrote:
Im gonna tell you guys how to get rid of scabies the way I did it and it will work. I suffered for five months then I went to see a doctor. She said I got the scabies so she gave me permetherin creme. Apply it from head to toe for for 12 hours. Then the trick is not to wait a week but is to put it on again within three days because the eggs hatch and I'd you wait they will be grown enough to lay eggs so don't wait. Apply twice both within 2 days apart. I promise this will get rid of them no questions asked.
Doesn't cure in most cases. You were very lucky!
mite-fright

Los Angeles, CA

#2873 Aug 21, 2012
very lucky! I cant seem to get them out of my hair! Dont know what to do. Tried everything. Feeling like I need to clean shave then use the clove oil and 10% sulfur ointment.

Anyone?
March4000

Grosse Pointe, MI

#2874 Aug 23, 2012
What about in the carpet? Wash carpet with Selsun Blue mix?

Location hidden

#2875 Aug 23, 2012
Use borax powder on your carpets. Leave it in for a couple hours then vacuum up and immediately remove the bag,...take to your outdoor trash can!

One of the biggest problems in curing Scabies is that people forget to clean their living space, including their car! You could cure yourself and then get reinfested by your environment.
Ricquita

Youngstown, OH

#2876 Aug 23, 2012
steph wrote:
hi, i need people's help... me and my boyfriend have been itching for the last 3-4months... he went to the docs and they brushed it off as bed mites or something so we spent a fortune on stuff for that and nothing happened... we both went and they said we had scabies... they gave us Derbac M. you cover your body in it for 24hours then wash it off and the same again a week later. we did this and we're still scratching... i am not allowed to work until im totally cured and i cant afford to take any more time off work... plus, im covered in scabs and blood is always on the bed covers from itching at night. please somebody help me, coz it is actually driving me mad. and you read about these people who have had it for years and i couldnt cope with it. please help. thank you!!
Hey there! I actually dedicated a blog to help you get rid of scabies bites naturally. You'll find that there are many people like you who tried the medicines and just got stuck with the side effects and not the cure. Check it out http://www.scabiesbitesonline.com
Christy

Phatthalung, Thailand

#2877 Aug 24, 2012
^
Ok so who's going to download it for $39.97 and tell us all what the miracle oil is?
Please?

Since: Aug 12

Canada

#2878 Aug 24, 2012
it's tea tree oil and it will sooth your itching some.

The natural oils tea tree, neem and karanja oils do not work as a cure.

Some think clove oil helps, which may help in conjunction with other cures but also may just mask symptoms. Clove oil has some big negatives in that it can deaden nerves,can be painful to apply and is toxic.

If you do use the oils, be prepared to stink allot.
Some people do have allergies to them as well.
Adrian

Greenville, OH

#2879 Aug 26, 2012
Neem Soap Neem oil and Neem Lotion worked for me!
Shellys Welltsies

Yucca Valley, CA

#2880 Aug 26, 2012
Clove oil is not “toxic” in the way that permetherin or lindane is. Clove oil kills parasite eggs. Neen is not a fast kill for scabies. It will take a while as it doesn't kill them on contact but disables their reproductive abilities.

There are very few fast kill options for scabies. And even when the mites are killed, eggs are still embedded in the skin just waiting to hatch. apllied sider vinegar works on the scabies bumps if soaked in a tissue and pressed firmly to the skin. Those with sensitive skin may not be able to do this.

Toxicity is acceptable for short periods of time in order to rid such nasty and spreadable parasites so long as its short term.

I would say when using the neem lotion, add a few drops of the clove oil.
ITCHING IN ARKANSAS

United States

#2881 Aug 26, 2012
OMG!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
I have scabies & don't know how or where they came from! I live alone, no pets, no children. No sexual activity in over a yr!
I don't have insurance & I'm a waitress so I don't have the $ to keep going thru this. PLUS the worst thing is my family thinks I'm crazy & lost my mind when I tell them I feel things crawling on me. I have lost all my friends but two bc they think in nuts too.
PLEASE HELP ME!!! I went to dr again yesterday & still have the permethrin cream on but I know from experience they will come bk, evn w the 2nd treatment next week.
I just started a new job Thursday & am told I may loose the best paying job, w benefits, I've ever had bc I had to call in yesterday, my third day at wrk, to go to the doctor.
PLEASE HELP ME!!! How do I treat my apartment, car & clothing? Should I treat my shoes too? What's that about toenails?
Another problem I'm currently facing is I only have $40 until I receive my first paycheck in two weeks. That is if they allow me to keep my job.
PLEASE! I cannot live thru this again!
Thank you all so much!
ALSO, I lost my job a mo ago & just started a new one this past Thursday. Had to call in my 3rd day (yesterday) so I could go to dr. I now wrk in a retirement community & told I could loose my new, better than evr paying job w benefits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Treatment advice--dogs with mange- owner with s... 4 hr getahandle 56
unexpected cure "I don't understand why" (Dec '11) 11 hr papen 25
Scabies is ruining my life! (Aug '11) 14 hr Im ready t... 23
Is it bad to use Permethrin Cream 5% 3 times wi... (Aug '11) 17 hr Theshipisbehindcomet 105
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) Sat Scabiespoop 267
Bugs following me Sat Faeriefloss 2
Disinfect Car from Scabies Sat Brenda 2
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) Sep 18 Ohtheitch 975
More from around the web