Chelssie

Bremerton, WA

#246 Jun 23, 2008
thanks for the advice from everyone, another questions do you think it's ok to use the raid bomb in my house when i have a one year old licking and biting every peice of furniture and carpet?? what is the sulfur and what does it do? i am so confused. I don't understand why the navy hospital made it out to seem like this was nothing yet i have been battling it for 6 months. I did get them to perscribe me more Elimite over the phone today by having a complete meltdown. my husband gets home at the end of this week so i am going to treat again until he's home and we're all going to treat together. I am going to do all my laundry in borax and do my carpets. I hope that is baby friendly. It just makes me feel like a bad mom, i don't know where he got it but my house is extremly clean, he is an only child... I need to get rid of it though because it has caused some some extreme anxiety attacks.
But this raid bomb sounds good. I am going to use that. And yes i have covered every square inch of Dannys body and my own. i think it's somewhere in my house i am missing... any random spots most people miss??
Chelssie

Bremerton, WA

#247 Jun 23, 2008
Oh and...
The elimite is working for treatment on my son and I. I need advice about cleaning, what should i use what places are commenly forgotten? what is successful? The problem is reinfestation and i have no idea where...
Mite Killer

Del Mar, CA

#248 Jun 23, 2008
if I decided I needed to use the Raid Fumagator, after I aired out the house, I would go get the clean play pen from the garage or where ever I had it put away from the insecticde. Then keep the child isolated in the play pen, not allowed to roam the house or floor. If I were going to put borax down on the carpet that is another reason to keep the child in a play pen. I have no idea what it's like to have a 1yr. old and the play idea may not work for you.

Some people don't think it's necessary to bomb a house. I do it, but I'm very paranoid now.

Alcohol or Lysol can be sprayed on surfaces.
abbey

Brunswick, ME

#249 Jun 24, 2008
It's true that infestations and diseases are coming from Mexico. Scream 'racist' all you want, but it won't solve the problem. And it's getting worse as more and more illegal aliens without shots come here. They are serving you food, etc.. think about it! Your pets have more shots than these people do.

“Scabies Help and Advice ”

Since: Apr 08

Santa Monica

#250 Jun 24, 2008
death by scabies wrote:
No the Lindane did not help. I used it like perscribed. Have not tried the BB or sulfur yet. As soon as I am done with my duty I'll try to fine it. Thanks for replying.
Please take a look at the treatment procedures recommended at www.geocities.com/dhr6878 maybe you missed something. The medicine needs to be put on from head to toe, including face, ears, scalp. Repeat in 7 days. There's also a few other important points on there which they should include in the product pamphlets but do not... Good Luck!
Mite Killer

Del Mar, CA

#251 Jun 24, 2008
1 in 1000 people are exposed to scabies in the UK and it may be on the rise here in the US. Scabies has been around longer than humans. Sarcoptic mites are found everywhere in world. The burger you ate may have come from a cow that was once infested with sarcoptic mites. A finger cannot be pointed in any one direction.
Need help now

South Africa

#252 Jun 25, 2008
I have tried everything.
The tetmosal soap, the scabies spray, the benzul lotion the pills...
i have cleaned our hole house top to bottom.
Ironed my clothes, the bedding even the towels.
Nothing helps.Its been almost 2months now.
Cant carry on like this, and my wallet cant handle it either.
And my hole body is full of these crazy spots.
Cant sleep at night.
and i have bruses on my legs and arms from scratching and my armpits i cant even scratch anymore cos its raw.
Please help!!
Casey

Perth, Australia

#253 Jun 25, 2008
hi
have you tried the manuka oil cream with tea tree oil? it is very good for healing for the rest of the body, but not effective enuff under feet or head. Don't expect how long or when you going to heal but try to concentrate daily on getting better each day than the next.

And eat healthy too.(lots of fruits and vegetables)

It is pricey though.

Casey
Need help now wrote:
I have tried everything.
The tetmosal soap, the scabies spray, the benzul lotion the pills...
i have cleaned our hole house top to bottom.
Ironed my clothes, the bedding even the towels.
Nothing helps.Its been almost 2months now.
Cant carry on like this, and my wallet cant handle it either.
And my hole body is full of these crazy spots.
Cant sleep at night.
and i have bruses on my legs and arms from scratching and my armpits i cant even scratch anymore cos its raw.
Please help!!
SILENTSUPERBUG

Maastricht, Netherlands

#254 Jul 9, 2008
A novel thought louse/scabies like entity has been identified.

This agent may prove resistant against permethrin and ivermectine.

You are advised to follow an intensive protocol for persistent scabies.

Use Eurex cream 5 day's with no shower in-between
Than use permethrin 5% for two day's
Use again Eurex for 5 Day's
Than use Derbac M (Malathion) for two day's
Use again Eurex cream for five day's

You must try to treat all body parts, including the scull and face.

Use extra Malathion lotion for lesions and the finger nails, that have to be kept very short.

There exists a Swedish mix called: TENUTEX, a preparation that would include: disulfiram, DTT, and Benzyl benzoate.

Lindane is a pesticide of another class that can be introduced, next to Eurax.

Experimental treatment would maybe include THIABENDAZOLE, or a classic agent like Eserine (physostigmine)

Try the Eurax (crotamitone) based protocol, because it is rather safe, cheap and probably very effective when combined with intermediate pulses of Malathion and/or Permethrin 5%.

For exclusive information about this type novel thought therapy resistant agent;

Please link to:

WWW.SILENTSUPERBUG.COM
itchininthesouth

Carthage, TX

#255 Jul 11, 2008
I came here itching and looking for relief. Sorry Silentsuperbug, I couldn't make it through the first video. I have scabies, I know how I got it and I know where I got it. I was in the back of our property cleaning up rotten, downed wood, and not having had this is over 20 yrs, didn't think about having on short sleeves. Cleared that outbreak up and didn't learn and was back out a few months later tearing down a fence, again in short sleeves and shazam I got it again. I can't get into the dr until Monday and am looking for some relief. I have tried the manuka tree oil, didn't do a thing for me, have some oil in diamantious earth base, again not doing anything for me. I guess I will get some borax, some bleach and some listerine and just live with it until I get in the dr. The last time the perm worked for me, but I think this last outbreak is due to a hatching of eggs and I was out of cream. I am going to call around to get prices this time for the perm, since I had only had mine filled at walmart and they were charging 33.00! This stuff sucks and I feel for you guys that have been battling this longterm.
Death to Mite

United States

#256 Jul 11, 2008
ck Costco

ck Walmart pharmacy section for a jar of 10% sufur cream gel something Sulfur de Azura or something like that. It has a yellow label. can't remember the name. Good luck!
SILENTSUPERBUG

Maastricht, Netherlands

#257 Jul 11, 2008
A novel thought louse/scabies like entity has been identified.

This agent may prove resistant against permethrin and ivermectine.

You are advised to follow an intensive protocol for persistent scabies.

Use Eurex cream 5 day's with no shower in-between
Than use permethrin 5% for two day's
Use again Eurex for 5 Day's
Than use Derbac M (Malathion) for two day's
Use again Eurex cream for five day's

Evaluate.

You must try to treat all body parts, including the scull and face.

Use extra Malathion lotion for lesions and the finger nails, that have to be kept very short.

There exists a Swedish mix called: TENUTEX, a preparation that would include: disulfiram, DTT, and Benzyl benzoate.

Lindane is a pesticide of another class that can be introduced, next to Eurax.

Experimental treatment would maybe include THIABENDAZOLE, or a classic agent like Eserine (physostigmine)

Try the Eurax (crotamitone) based protocol, because it is rather safe, cheap and probably very effective when combined with intermediate pulses of Malathion and/or Permethrin 5%.

For exclusive information about this type NOVEL thought HIGHLY THERAPY RESISTANT agent;

Please link to:

WWW.SILENTSUPERBUG.COM
scabiebaby

Mchenry, IL

#258 Jul 11, 2008
I am not sure if I still have scabies. I just did my 2nd application of Elimite,(the first was 6 days ago) and I really am not sure if the first one helped. I developed flesh colored bumps mainly all over my arms and forearms about 2 days ago. Before that it was red, pimple like bumps, but they weren't on my arms at all, they were on my inner thighs, the back of my knees and my buttocks. Does this mean that I am getting better, and am experiencing the "post scabies eczema" that they say you get? I'm so confused, and I am going on vacation in a month and want this to be gone! Any information would help. Thank you guys so much!
itchininthesouth

Carthage, TX

#259 Jul 11, 2008
Heh thanks death, I am definately checking around before I get anymore perscriptions filled. I discovered tonight that taking a papertowl and folding itto quarters and wetting it with straight undiluted bleach really cut down on the itching. It only burned a little on my back, no place else. It it least cut it back where I can not scratch. The last time I had this, I actually had scars from scratching. Instead of trying to find Osama Bin Laden, we should just try to infect him with scabies and make sure he can't get any meds! scabiebaby, if you have killed them all, the spots should all go away in a week or so. Just make sure you retreat in a week, that was my mistake and I have this again.
Jo-Anne

Australia

#260 Jul 12, 2008
to anyone that thinks they have scabies but no amount of treatment helps ask your doc to do a biopsy i did turns out it wasnt scabies it is a little known disease called grover.s it has same symtoms as scabies
CorrectDiagnosis

AOL

#261 Jul 12, 2008
Heres a theory, scabies are attracted to fecal matter, toxic people have fecal matter pouring out thier skin pores, the liver, kidneys and colon can no longer eliminate all the waste aka fecal matter and mud stuck in the humans congested organs and body. So the person is so full of shyte the scabies smell them, think they are dead, decaying rotting human corpses and the scabies begin to eat them alive. When dead people are buried thier worm eggs hatch and eat the corpse to decompose it.
To get rid of scabies clean your kidneys liver and colon, light inscense so the preganant scabies mothers can not smell you and tell the other pregnant scabies mothers to drill holes in you, inscence interupts infestation communication.\
Some people are just toxic, disagreeable, and violent. I think they are called EUROPEAN DESCENDANT MALES... and the SLUTS that breed are toxic and unhealthy also. see www.curezone.com to clean kidney, liver and colon. And light that inscence, even if your a fat shyte filled slob or slobette the inscence will cover your fecal matter stench and confuse the scabies from communicating that you are thier stinky dung nest.
itchininthesouth

Carthage, TX

#262 Jul 12, 2008
Wow Jo-anne your rare indeed, that is usually a disease only diagnosed in men over the age of 50!
CorrectDiagnosis

AOL

#263 Jul 12, 2008
ONCE SCABIES GETS IN YOUR HOUSE, MOVE. THE MITES LIVE BEHIND THE WALLS. JUST THROW EVERYTHING AWAY AND MOVE.
A GOOD TEST FOR MATERALISTIC SLAVES TO MAMMON. CLEAN YOUR CAVES WITH CLOROX AND IF SCABIES ARE NOT ELIMINATED BY CLOROX THROW ALL YOUR INFESTED JUNK OUT AND MOVE.
CLEAN YOUR DIET AND CLEAN YOUR BLOOD AND BODY FROM INSIDE OUT, PERM IS GOOD FOR ACUTE CASES. CLEAN DIET AND LIFESTYLE IS GOOD FOR chronic cases and PREVENTION IN THE FUTURE.
WWW.CUREZONE.COM
MR AL

Olympia, WA

#264 Jul 13, 2008
CorrectDiagnosis wrote:
ONCE SCABIES GETS IN YOUR HOUSE, MOVE. THE MITES LIVE BEHIND THE WALLS. JUST THROW EVERYTHING AWAY AND MOVE.
A GOOD TEST FOR MATERALISTIC SLAVES TO MAMMON. CLEAN YOUR CAVES WITH CLOROX AND IF SCABIES ARE NOT ELIMINATED BY CLOROX THROW ALL YOUR INFESTED JUNK OUT AND MOVE.
CLEAN YOUR DIET AND CLEAN YOUR BLOOD AND BODY FROM INSIDE OUT, PERM IS GOOD FOR ACUTE CASES. CLEAN DIET AND LIFESTYLE IS GOOD FOR chronic cases and PREVENTION IN THE FUTURE.
WWW.CUREZONE.COM
You are truly a nut job.. Scabies do not live behind the wall.. Do you have proof of this? You are a worthless poster and I tell you what.. HOW ABOUT A NICE CUP OF SHUT THE F*CK UP? Have a nice day!!
drew

Houston, TX

#265 Jul 13, 2008
does anyone who has scabies have them climing on their walls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why you are not beating the mites..... (Jul '10) 3 hr BAS 27
moxidectin for mites? 7 hr marylandscabies 1
Dr Bronners liquid castille soap? 8 hr Depressed and anx... 29
Aloe Vera 8 hr Depressed and anx... 24
what is an effective treatment for scabies on s... (Jan '14) Sun Knotsirprized 23
Scabies on eyelids,face,ears,scalp Sun FRED 46
if perm and iver didn"t work then you don"t hav... Sun FRED 1
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) Sat hankmortenson 136
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) Sat Jersey Girl 1,336

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE