Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#2421 Mar 21, 2012
chilly willy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Aaron did you go to detective school?
I post what I did and I'm now working outside the box because what was in the box was crap.
I'm glad you can read.
You are not going outside the box. You don't even have this disease. You know what works and what doesn't work and your soap doesn't work. Maybe for a 15 year old. Only to be reinfected by the rest of the people on the island. And then come the hard hitters, and you know what they are. Even the selenium sulfide shampoo works better than your "soap."
chilly willy

Denver, CO

#2422 Mar 21, 2012
Aaron wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of it, Denver. What a crock of sh__.
http://www.guesso.com/noname563.html

a copy of the email response I received from <help@guesso.com>

"We're sorry for the inconvenience. However, your reply seems a little offensive and it's uncalled for. We are only retailers of this product and not the manufacturer. The soaps that were sold to you are not counterfeit, the USDA has been banning many ingredients in the cosmetic products. This has prompted many manufacturers of skin care products to eliminate some ingredients from some cosmetic products. Once again we're sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any concerns you may contact the main distributor of the soap at tomjai@joimail.com"

Thank you

Also Aaron thanks for being polite enough to use an underscore
chilly willy

Denver, CO

#2424 Mar 21, 2012
"to boldly go where no man has gone before"
Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#2425 Mar 21, 2012
chilly willy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.guesso.com/noname563.html
a copy of the email response I received from <help@guesso.com>
"We're sorry for the inconvenience. However, your reply seems a little offensive and it's uncalled for. We are only retailers of this product and not the manufacturer. The soaps that were sold to you are not counterfeit, the USDA has been banning many ingredients in the cosmetic products. This has prompted many manufacturers of skin care products to eliminate some ingredients from some cosmetic products. Once again we're sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any concerns you may contact the main distributor of the soap at tomjai@joimail.com"
Thank you
Also Aaron thanks for being polite enough to use an underscore
You've been posting on this forum for quite some time now, Denver. You lie, cheat and steal. I don't believe much of anything you say anymore. It's nice of you to bring up the soap again, but it's very mild and not very curative. Let's be honest here. You can have the last word, but your word on this forum does not give much credence; not after everything I have read what you have posted.
Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#2426 Mar 21, 2012
chilly willy wrote:
"to boldly go where no man has gone before"
you are crazy. And saying stuff like this, shows it.
chilly willy

Denver, CO

#2427 Mar 21, 2012
So you knew everything on day 1? There is a learning curve here for everyone.I really don't take your rude responses personally. It goes with the territory here.

have a good night! FRED
chilly willy

Denver, CO

#2428 Mar 21, 2012
*also the horse paste experiment was a failure....next
Sam

Salem, OR

#2429 Mar 21, 2012
I am pregnant and have a baby coming in 8 weeks.
My fiance got scabies from work. He works at a clothing distribution center.
We treated each other on Monday night and it is now Wednesday. His have cleared up, no new bumps or itching. Mine however, have gotten worse.
Before treatment, I had three bumps.
Now, I have about ten. And I cannot relax or stop thinking about it.

Are the bugs still alive in my skin? Or is it just post-scabies? How can you tell?

I need to know what I should do. I cannot have these here when my baby girl comes. I need it gone.. Help me, please!
FRED

Denver, CO

#2430 Mar 24, 2012
Humans carry the same p450 enzymes that scabiei mites use to metabolize Ivermectin. As the mite is exposed to Ivermectin the p450 enzymes adapt to metabolize at a higher rate and the result is that the mite can effectively metabolize at a faster rate than the Ivermectin can induce death. Humans have the same ability and after significant exposure to Ivermectin can metabolize it faster than the blood stream can acumilate significant levels to be disbursed into the skin. At a certain point it becomes useless taken orally. As this process develops a person can take more than what would have killed him previously. In any attempt to achieve a cure personal Ivermectin tolerance should be taken into account.

http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.1080/...

From the below link "Recent evidence has demonstrated that scabies mites are becoming increasingly tolerant to topical permethrin and oral ivermectin."
The key word here is "increasingly"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19125173

That explains why when some of the forum members have tried 4x or 5x doses and ultimately failed ,it is because During the learning curve for this disease they were cautious and like me unwittingly
developed Ivermectin resistance not only in the mite but in themselves as well. At a certain point Ivermectin might as well be mayonnaise. If your lucky and never had been exposed to Ivermectin like "Me Too" you can be quickly cured, he used a topical.
If your not so lucky, like me, and you want to have one last shot at Ivermectin then the logical approach is to apply over the top doses done topically so it doesn't go through the liver but it still might not work, like me. See how that works Aaron?

I've been saying this for awhile now,to anyone doing Ivermectin the first run you should at least double the dose prescribed, triple is better,take it every 3 days for two weeks, so 500mc/kg of body weight.

At a certain point you must accept that is time to move on.

Since: Mar 12

Oceanside, CA

#2431 Mar 25, 2012
crazy mite lady wrote:
<quoted text>what department or isle are you finding the pomada stuff? looked in the isle with cremes for first aide and dont see it....thanks
I found it at wal-mart shampoo isle. Look for the
African American area with all the skinproducts. It is in a small orange bottle.
FRED

Denver, CO

#2432 Mar 25, 2012
1 itchy mama wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it at wal-mart shampoo isle. Look for the
African American area with all the skinproducts. It is in a small orange bottle.
Pomada de azure is what you speak of, it is cut with propylene glycol which causes contact dermititis relatively quickly. The humco sublimed sulfur mixed with dabur mustard oil is a lot better on the skin.
It might even work for you if you have really lazy mites.
Not Affect158

El Monte, CA

#2433 Mar 25, 2012
My Husband been affected with scabies for 2weeks now .. But im still not itching.. we sleep n da same bed everynite. Shouldn't I have caught it by now. He is using Permethrin Cream 5%..
But da itching got worst .. u need answers.

Since: Mar 12

Riverside, CA

#2434 Mar 25, 2012
Sam wrote:
Good job on the link TL! Anyone wanting sulfur can go to any pharmacy and pick up a 4 oz jar of 100% for $5. It's very easy to mix with vasaline or anything else. Humco brand. This is what AI used to cure himself. He mixed it stronger than 10%.
How long do you leave the pomada on?
chilly willy

Denver, CO

#2435 Mar 26, 2012
1 itchy mama wrote:
<quoted text>
How long do you leave the pomada on?
There are tons of threads for posting about sulfur,that's where you should post your sulfur conversation, and sulfur has been tried extensively and you can read all about it on those threads if your not too lazy to actually read instead of being so proud if yourselves for posting idiocy. This thread was created for things that actually work. So much lately the posters are treating this like a chat room, they need quit polluting this thread and respect the purpose of the forum.

Unbelievable stupidity is rampant.
Me Too

Hemet, CA

#2436 Mar 27, 2012
chilly willy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are tons of threads for posting about sulfur,that's where you should post your sulfur conversation, and sulfur has been tried extensively and you can read all about it on those threads if your not too lazy to actually read instead of being so proud if yourselves for posting idiocy. This thread was created for things that actually work. So much lately the posters are treating this like a chat room, they need quit polluting this thread and respect the purpose of the forum.
Unbelievable stupidity is rampant.
Sulfur has been used for so long a time, that scabies eat it for candy. It mite (might, pardon the pun) slow them down a bit, but certainly hasn't been a cure in this day and age. Maybe years ago it might have worked. Personally, That was one of the treatments I tried, with zero success. Topical ivermectin was my cure.
Me Too

Hemet, CA

#2437 Mar 27, 2012
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Pomada de azure is what you speak of, it is cut with propylene glycol which causes contact dermititis relatively quickly. The humco sublimed sulfur mixed with dabur mustard oil is a lot better on the skin.
It might even work for you if you have really lazy mites.
You seem to be knowledgeable....so keep up the good work!
Desperate girl

Carrollton, TX

#2439 Mar 27, 2012
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Sulfur has been used for so long a time, that scabies eat it for candy. It mite (might, pardon the pun) slow them down a bit, but certainly hasn't been a cure in this day and age. Maybe years ago it might have worked. Personally, That was one of the treatments I tried, with zero success. Topical ivermectin was my cure.
Me Too- how did you do the topical ivermectin & what type(horse paste?)? How long have you been cured? I did try it but not for very long. Thx in advance & so happy someone has found peace from this.
lil

Glasgow, UK

#2440 Mar 30, 2012
my family and i have had scabies for 8 months cant get rid of them driving us crazy tryed everything how can i get rid of this for good
paul

Perth, Australia

#2441 Mar 31, 2012
Ive used ivermectin based horse wormers(equell), which i believe i used to sparingly to be of any use. I ate the whole packet over a period of 2days.
Ive tried the dog wormer 'revolution'(big dog dose) containing Selamectin. And the last one i used which contained 40/60 Permethrin which i cant remember the name(basically you squeeze the tube onto your skin and wait for it to work), gave me a break from the scabies but gotten reinfected again. Lyclear cream % Permethrin seems to work v.well as well. I just struggle to avoid re-infestation. Im now washing as often as i can, which isnt easy living in a shared household on a budget. I cant use the washing machine every day, but hoover and keep my room tidy as best as i can.
paul

Perth, Australia

#2442 Mar 31, 2012
Forget to mention ive also made my own creams containing horticultural strength permethrin(25:75) and Malathion(maldison) mixed with tea tree oil cream and eucalyptus. All available from your local shopping mall. Sometimes a little harsh on the skin and does not smell pleasant(esp Malathion) but it clears the lil bastards out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ivermectin pour on 4 hr scratcher 1
having a scary exp. with scabies (Oct '12) 7 hr josie 27
Norwegian crusted scabies 7 hr ReadyToJump 14
Will the scars ever go away or fade? (Sep '13) 9 hr Help 25
if you have scabies read this 11 hr wannaemgone2 7
Ivermectin overdose (Feb '10) 11 hr wannaemgone2 37
I've had scabies for 4 years! (Apr '11) 20 hr wannaemgone2 41
News Scabies Is Highly Contagious (Mar '06) Sun wannaemgone2 7,286
bleach bath recommended by dermatologist (Aug '07) May 20 rghotchevmalibu2 614
More from around the web