Aha

AOL

#185 May 6, 2008
1.Throw all your infected clothes out, burn them.
2. Buy cheap cheap new clothes, soak and wash them in 1 cup ammonia at night after use.
3. Bathe every single day with medicinal antibacterial soap, alternate with sea salt and herbal soaks or your favorite scrubs, seasalt etc, get to a sauna if you can.
4. Wash your hands all the time like you are a surgeon, wash up to elbows count to 21 so soap can kill mites, rinse well.
5. Buy elimite/permethrin and stromectol/ivermectin, follow common scabacide directions for use and use 10 tubes of it, if you can afford to. Use sulfer if you can tolerate it.
6. Use every food, herb, oil, salve, topical, that feels good to you and is a known scabicide miticide ovacide and larvacide.
7. Spray pestcides and use fumigators that are mite killers, springtail killers,vacumn and fumigate your car on a pesticide control schedule also.
8. Repair screens to keep carrier bugs out, paint and seal all cracks in walls, repaint all your walls with white washable latex paint.
9. Move, if you canot decontaminate your environment, throw all infested stuff away.
10. Wash your floors and carpets and non wood, non leather surfaces with ammonia or bleach or lysol, DO NOT use bleach and ammonia together as they form a toxic gas combined. Use ammonia OR bleach OR Lysol OR Borax, as you prefer.
11. Eat and drink every food, herb, spice, medicine, juice, etc. that will clean your bloodstream and also act as a miticide ovacide larvacide, anti helmith, anti parasite, and build up your immune and overall health.
11. Throw out all infested cloth and clutter.
12. DO NOT GIVE UP. REALIZE SCABIES IS A CUREABLE DISEASE.
13.Take this infection/infestation as wake up call and OPPORTUNITY to put 1. your health 2. your body 3.your diet, 4.your hygeine 5.your environment sanitation 6. your exposure, in good order.
14. Remember scabies and endo and ecto parasites are a CURABLE and treatable manageable condition. Take this as an opportunity to make DRASTIC changes in your life, for a better, wiser, more educated knowlegeable, healthier self, environment and future.
15. No one said curing scabies, mites, ecto, endo parasites was/is easy.
16. The good news is, the condition can be cured and treated with determination and application of the many antidotes, practices and treatments.

Best Wishes and Godspeed healing and progress to all.
Ps. Thank you for all your insightful posts comments and links.
Aha

AOL

#186 May 6, 2008
Also, if you want to store stuff for decontamination, add a few moth balls to sealed containers to store items to kill mites, larvae and ova.
Do not use mothballs in any area where you regularily breath or sleep as the ingredients in moth balls are the same ingredients used in agent orange, the deadly pesticide used in viet nam for jungle warfare pesticide de-forestation. Realize mothballs are very strong bug, pest and mite killers and use them in sealed containers, away from breathing and living areas, accordingly.
Aha

AOL

#187 May 6, 2008
Relax, chill and be happy. Stress lowers the immune, so realize a cure is around the corner, and be glad. Lepers and former lepers are people too and we all deserve the same respect, rights, consideration and decency as anyone else.
Here's a story:
Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden, in paradise, where everything was lush abundant happy and free. God told Adam and Eve not to leave the garden as the world outside the garden was a very wicked evil place. One day Eve looked outside the fence around the garden of Eden and she saw a sickly dying little tomato plant. Eve was so concerned about the sickly little tomato plant she wanted to go outside the garden of eden and tend to it and heal it, so she told Adam to come with her outside the garden so they could tend to the sickly liitle tomato plant. Adam agreed and that night they both snuck outside of the garden of eden, to heal and tend to the sickly little tomato plant.
The next day God called out to Adam in the garden of eden and Adam was nowhere to be found. So God looked into the garden and saw that Adam and Eve had disobeyed God and left the garden of eden...they snuck out in the night to tend to the sickly little tomato plant.
God saw this, God saw what Adam and Eve had done, they had disobeyed Him and left the garden of eden.
And do you know what God did when he saw this, when he saw what Adam and Eve had done??????

GOD SMILED.
Aha

AOL

#188 May 6, 2008
As you are tossing all of your infected cloth, infested household items, into the garbage, remember:
'He who travels lightest, travels farthest and fastest'

For those who need a free online coach to help them de clutter and take control over thier homes and organize and clean thier environments, see www.flylady.net
Aha

AOL

#189 May 7, 2008
Regarding garlic: An md I know kept a mason jar of peeled garlic in vinegar hidden in his office cabinet. He showed it to me and let me smell the garlic fumes, whew, it was a strong inhalent.

The md told me he smelled the garlic after patients who were very sick left his small windowless office in the hospital. Sniffing the garlic fumes knocked out airborn germs and diseases. Similar to smelling ammonia salts. Funeral parlors used to keep ammonia packets to let fainting people smell the ammonia to wake up and prevent fainting.
This md told me his 'arrogant' medical collegues laughed at him for 'sniffing garlic' so he hid the garlic in a sealed mason jar in his cabinet.
Meanwhile this same md noted people were being tortured and mistreated in this medical hospital, so he complained to his medical md collegues. The arrogant mds laughed at him and said ' they and thier fathers and grandfathers were mds'' who came to america on the mayflower from england' and that no "little jewish md" from nyc was going to tell them how to treat patients, and patient abuse continued at that hospital.
So my friend the md, went to nyc and invited hiraldo rivera and other nyc news teams to bring hidden cameras and investigate the no cure and medical tortures, mistreatments, and abuses going on in the 'arrogant' md run hospital. So much abuse was uncovered by investigative news teams, the hospital was shut down and re opened under decent non abusive, md management.
There are good and bad in every field, if ALL mds were so smart they would not die at an average age of 57 years old. source: insurance actuary tables, average mortality rate by professions.
There are curative treatment values in natural foods, spices, herbs and in patented medicines, many patented medicines are derived from natural botanical and herbal sources. Quinine, the cure for malaria globally, is derived from a plant tree bark.
Sam

Elk Grove, CA

#190 May 7, 2008
alhatesitchen wrote:
You simply cannot just do your laundry as normal. Especially if you don't know what type of mites you are fighting. If you have to boil your clothes or bag them up wait 3 months and go from there. Sulfer is the only natural killer of scabies that I can think off top of my head. But reguardless the more you treat with any topicals the more resistance these mites become. Think about this, Lindane should kill scabies with no issues. For some it does not work. How come? Its the clothes or your environment. If some of you guys dont give your laundry 100% then you might as well live with scabies for years to come.
Excellent post. Thanks AI. Folks, this comes from a cured person who hangs out here to help everyone else to be cured.
Itty Bitty Critters

Hollywood, FL

#191 May 7, 2008
alhatesitchen wrote:
You simply cannot just do your laundry as normal. Especially if you don't know what type of mites you are fighting. If you have to boil your clothes or bag them up wait 3 months and go from there. Sulfer is the only natural killer of scabies that I can think off top of my head. But reguardless the more you treat with any topicals the more resistance these mites become. Think about this, Lindane should kill scabies with no issues. For some it does not work. How come? Its the clothes or your environment. If some of you guys dont give your laundry 100% then you might as well live with scabies for years to come.
Al: Also, I think some of the topicals, like Lindane, just doesn't get rid of all the mites and eggs. You have to be careful with lindane, you can't use it day after day.
Also, if you dealing dealing with a scabies mite, you don't have to wait 3 months to use something stored in a bag. With sarcoptic mites, it's best to leave the clothes out, so that any mites or eggs in them, can dry up. Putting them in a dark plastic bag will maintain the moisture and/or humidity, which helps mites and eggs stay alive longer.
Sarcoptic mites are not supposed to live any longer than 30 days without a host. Rodent mites, it is 63 days. Some bird mites live 8 months without a host.
Itty Bitty Critters

Hollywood, FL

#192 May 7, 2008
Sam wrote:
I'm with BT, aka Mite Killer on this. People come on this board with all these non-toxic scabies treatments that don't work and make people sick.
2Scratch put the Seargents clove oil all over and was sick as a dog for 3 days, but still had scabies. People leaving the epsom salt spray all over are getting sick. MM-M got very ill and lost her job using that. Scabies3 got sick using it. CML has rashes all over from using that and other stuff.
People lose valuable time and money, relationships, jobs, risk their health, using everything mentioned on this board. Choose a known scabicide and stick with it, be patient, as AI, MK, Frances, Kittycat, 2Scratch, Slomo, Progress, Krissy, and others (cured) have said.
It was this post I was referring to.

MM-M did not lose her job because of epsom salt. I do have some rashes on my chest and neck right now, but I don't know exactly what it is from = could be a number of things, the fungal cleanse I was doing; the epsom salts; or bathing in a hot water tub. Alot of people on here will just not use ivermectin. They are afraid of it. I think CML got her rash from working outside in the weeds and stuff.
Itty Bitty Critters

Hollywood, FL

#193 May 7, 2008
Aha wrote:
Regarding garlic: An md I know kept a mason jar of peeled garlic in vinegar hidden in his office cabinet. He showed it to me and let me smell the garlic fumes, whew, it was a strong inhalent.
The md told me he smelled the garlic after patients who were very sick left his small windowless office in the hospital. Sniffing the garlic fumes knocked out airborn germs and diseases. Similar to smelling ammonia salts. Funeral parlors used to keep ammonia packets to let fainting people smell the ammonia to wake up and prevent fainting.
This md told me his 'arrogant' medical collegues laughed at him for 'sniffing garlic' so he hid the garlic in a sealed mason jar in his cabinet.
Meanwhile this same md noted people were being tortured and mistreated in this medical hospital, so he complained to his medical md collegues. The arrogant mds laughed at him and said ' they and thier fathers and grandfathers were mds'' who came to america on the mayflower from england' and that no "little jewish md" from nyc was going to tell them how to treat patients, and patient abuse continued at that hospital.
So my friend the md, went to nyc and invited hiraldo rivera and other nyc news teams to bring hidden cameras and investigate the no cure and medical tortures, mistreatments, and abuses going on in the 'arrogant' md run hospital. So much abuse was uncovered by investigative news teams, the hospital was shut down and re opened under decent non abusive, md management.
There are good and bad in every field, if ALL mds were so smart they would not die at an average age of 57 years old. source: insurance actuary tables, average mortality rate by professions.
There are curative treatment values in natural foods, spices, herbs and in patented medicines, many patented medicines are derived from natural botanical and herbal sources. Quinine, the cure for malaria globally, is derived from a plant tree bark.
There is alot of that stuff going on in ALL ORGANIZATIONS. If you are not part of the click, you will get your ass kicked to the curb. Most jobs are easy to do, but dealing with the people in your job, is the most difficult.
Itty Bitty Critters

Hollywood, FL

#194 May 7, 2008
Aha wrote:
As you are tossing all of your infected cloth, infested household items, into the garbage, remember:
For those who need a free online coach to help them de clutter and take control over thier homes and organize and clean thier environments, see www.flylady.net
Aha: I have been a member of flylady with so many years now. Are you a member? I like the emails, because they remind you, what needs to be done. Do you know what the "fly" means? It means FINALLY LOVING YOURSELF.
Itty Bitty Critters

Hollywood, FL

#195 May 7, 2008
Aha wrote:
2. Buy cheap cheap new clothes, soak and wash them in 1 cup ammonia at night after use.
3. Bathe every single day with medicinal antibacterial soap, alternate with sea salt and herbal soaks or your favorite scrubs, seasalt etc, get to a sauna if you can.
4. Wash your hands all the time like you are a surgeon, wash up to elbows count to 21 so soap can kill mites, rinse well.
5. Buy elimite/permethrin and stromectol/ivermectin, follow common scabacide directions for use and use 10 tubes of it, if you can afford to. Use sulfer if you can tolerate it.
6. Use every food, herb, oil, salve, topical, that feels good to you and is a known scabicide miticide ovacide and larvacide.
7. Spray pestcides and use fumigators that are mite killers, springtail killers,vacumn and fumigate your car on a pesticide control schedule also.
8. Repair screens to keep carrier bugs out, paint and seal all cracks in walls, repaint all your walls with white washable latex paint.
9. Move, if you canot decontaminate your environment, throw all infested stuff away.
10. Wash your floors and carpets and non wood, non leather surfaces with ammonia or bleach or lysol, DO NOT use bleach and ammonia together as they form a toxic gas combined. Use ammonia OR bleach OR Lysol OR Borax, as you prefer.
11. Eat and drink every food, herb, spice, medicine, juice, etc. that will clean your bloodstream and also act as a miticide ovacide larvacide, anti helmith, anti parasite, and build up your immune and overall health.
13.Take this infection/infestation as wake up call and OPPORTUNITY to put 1. your health 2. your body 3.your diet, 4.your hygeine 5.your environment sanitation 6. your exposure, in good order.
14. Remember scabies and endo and ecto parasites are a CURABLE and treatable manageable condition. Take this as an opportunity to make DRASTIC changes in your life, for a better, wiser, more educated knowlegeable, healthier self, environment and future.
16. The good news is, the condition can be cured and treated with determination and application of the many antidotes, practices and treatments.
You don't have to throw out your clothes, if you let them soak in scalding hot water for 2 hours or more (or overnight). Or if you boil them. How can you constantly throw away clothes? What normal person has that kind of a budget? Also, what are you going to do with the new clothes you buy? Are you going to throw them out, too? and so forth?
alhatesitchen

Oak Harbor, WA

#196 May 8, 2008
Itty Bitty Critters wrote:
<quoted text>
Al: Also, I think some of the topicals, like Lindane, just doesn't get rid of all the mites and eggs. You have to be careful with lindane, you can't use it day after day.
Also, if you dealing dealing with a scabies mite, you don't have to wait 3 months to use something stored in a bag. With sarcoptic mites, it's best to leave the clothes out, so that any mites or eggs in them, can dry up. Putting them in a dark plastic bag will maintain the moisture and/or humidity, which helps mites and eggs stay alive longer.
Sarcoptic mites are not supposed to live any longer than 30 days without a host. Rodent mites, it is 63 days. Some bird mites live 8 months without a host.
What I meant about Lindane use it as directed. Lindane does kill mite eggs. I personally would never use Lindane. Scabies is really not that hard to get rid of if you stick to a plan. You just can't keep treating with topicals and do your laundry as normal. I am willing to bet that most everyone on here is getting reinfested by clothes that they think are cleaned. If you have a microscope check out your washed clothes.. My turning point was using sulfer non stop (Yes I don't advise everyone to do that). Drying my clothes first and then washing them. Even after I washed them I would wait a while to wear them. Rotate clothes out and so on. Everything is a process in what ever you do in life. Killing scabies is no different. There are steps for everything.
Itty Bitty Critters

United States

#197 May 9, 2008
alhatesitchen wrote:
<quoted text>What I meant about Lindane use it as directed. Lindane does kill mite eggs. I personally would never use Lindane. Scabies is really not that hard to get rid of if you stick to a plan. You just can't keep treating with topicals and do your laundry as normal. I am willing to bet that most everyone on here is getting reinfested by clothes that they think are cleaned. If you have a microscope check out your washed clothes.. My turning point was using sulfer non stop (Yes I don't advise everyone to do that). Drying my clothes first and then washing them. Even after I washed them I would wait a while to wear them. Rotate clothes out and so on. Everything is a process in what ever you do in life. Killing scabies is no different. There are steps for everything.
Al. I think maybe you had the "vanilla variety" of scabies. You got rid of it pretty quickly, compared to what Been There, Sam, CML, and I are/have gone through. Also, didn't you stay away from your home, alot, during the time you were fighting this?
alhatesitchen

Oak Harbor, WA

#198 May 10, 2008
<quoted text>
Al. I think maybe you had the "vanilla variety" of scabies. You got rid of it pretty quickly, compared to what Been There, Sam, CML, and I are/have gone through. Also, didn't you stay away from your home, alot, during the time you were fighting this?
Well I was at 8 or 9 months with it and thats still too long for anyone. No I stayed home, I was debating on leaving for awhile. But last year this time people were saying mites live for 3 days and this and that. So you can see being on this board can get confusing at times. One day I noticed that I was getting bumps after wearing clean cothes. So I just decided to take matter in my own hands. I do think scabies is just scabies. Yes some might be resistant to perm. When it came down to it sulfer was the way as it is hard for scabies to build a resistance to it. There is no secret to killing scabies. On the other hand I can't say that about bird mites and things out of the norm. Thats my experience with it. It came to the point for me of saying "This is enough, I gotta do this." You really have to study about what works and what don't. Taking into account of studies out there and so on. When relying on this board sometimes information is not what it seems. I have bought Ivermectin, Perm, BB, sulfer soaps and ect. Because people on here say it works. Ivermectin yeah it helps but it is not no cure. You just have to go it alone and learn yourself and what works for you. Not because someone says that works. Thats my take on this.
Dead Mite

United States

#199 May 10, 2008
Studies on cattle, humans and companion animals have proven that Ivermectin is a cure for scabies when used alone. Timing, number of doses and the amount of dose required depends on the extent of the infestion.

Ivermectin does not kill eggs or immature mites and it just makes common sense that more than one dose is necessary to break the life cycle of the mites. Sometimes topicals are used with Ivermectin to help speed the process of killing mites. In some cases 2 doses of Ivermectin alone are sufficient. I'm just saying there are hundreds of studies to prove this. Some form of Avermectin or Milbemycin is used to treat cattle and sheep for mange mites without the use of an additional scabicide.

Mites survive off a host longer than 3 days. Depending on climate temp and humidity, mites can survive for around 21 days off a host, so there is one source of reinfestation. The more factual info is found mostly in veterinary literature which is a good source of info on sarcoptic mites. That 3 day thing is old school and tossed out in literiture by MD's who copie what another MD copied from another MD.
Jilly

South Brisbane, Australia

#200 May 10, 2008
Aha wrote:
Yhank you for giving us the hope & faith we need to keep at this.
Itty Bitty Critters

Hollywood, FL

#201 May 11, 2008
alhatesitchen wrote:
<quoted text>Well I was at 8 or 9 months with it and thats still too long for anyone. No I stayed home, I was debating on leaving for awhile. But last year this time people were saying mites live for 3 days and this and that. So you can see being on this board can get confusing at times. One day I noticed that I was getting bumps after wearing clean cothes. So I just decided to take matter in my own hands. I do think scabies is just scabies. Yes some might be resistant to perm. When it came down to it sulfer was the way as it is hard for scabies to build a resistance to it. There is no secret to killing scabies. On the other hand I can't say that about bird mites and things out of the norm. Thats my experience with it. It came to the point for me of saying "This is enough, I gotta do this." You really have to study about what works and what don't. Taking into account of studies out there and so on. When relying on this board sometimes information is not what it seems. I have bought Ivermectin, Perm, BB, sulfer soaps and ect. Because people on here say it works. Ivermectin yeah it helps but it is not no cure. You just have to go it alone and learn yourself and what works for you. Not because someone says that works. Thats my take on this.
You see. This is my beef. People keep saying they got a "few bumps." That is how they know they have an active case of scabies. That is just not the case with me. Mine are mean biting mites. That is how I know I have them. Not because I got a few bumps or a curved burrow shaped thing on my arm. This is why mine are different. I literally get attacked around my bedding, my kitchen, and around where I use the computer. that is why I always go from sarcoptic mange mite, to bird mite or rodent mite, which are more difficult to eradicate.
everon

South Africa

#202 May 12, 2008
and as my nick suggests it feels like these buggers are for-everon me. currently treating with spregal, will def. do the bleach baths and ask my doc about ivermectin. these shits cause me sleepless nights sigh, thanks for everyone's input
Miserable in SA

AOL

#203 May 12, 2008
Aha wrote:
Really cool site. MIS
alhatesitchen

Oak Harbor, WA

#204 May 12, 2008
<quoted text>
You see. This is my beef. People keep saying they got a "few bumps." That is how they know they have an active case of scabies. That is just not the case with me. Mine are mean biting mites. That is how I know I have them. Not because I got a few bumps or a curved burrow shaped thing on my arm. This is why mine are different. I literally get attacked around my bedding, my kitchen, and around where I use the computer. that is why I always go from sarcoptic mange mite, to bird mite or rodent mite, which are more difficult to eradicate.
I never found burrows but I think I had Nodular scabies. This could be your case also. Yeah you really can feel the bites.. I hate it.
http://health.yahoo.com/skinconditions-treatm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) 4 hr Almost Cured 533
sulphur!!! (Mar '09) 8 hr Scabies hell 40
Psorinum........homeopathic cure for Scabies? (Sep '11) Tue oh my 113
I have scabies and I'm freaking out Mon Itchymommyandtoddler 4
Septic scabies and scabies on obs Mon dancesilly2 2
i overcame scabies! (Jul '13) Sun Patricia 9
Scabies on eyelids,face,ears,scalp Sun Worries 40
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Oct 19 ashleyshere 252
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) Oct 18 itchee 135
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Oct 12 scabiesbgone4good 628