Since: May 12

Location hidden

#143 Aug 30, 2012
mitewarrior77 wrote:
It appears that many are now using Eprinex Pour On for Cattle as a daily topical from the scalp on your head to the soles of the feet. SweetKitten reported that she soaked her feet in Eprinex and achieved exceptional results. She also said she dabbed the inside of her ears and wiped out the inner ear infestation.
Faerie with Ooglies reported that she ingested Quest Moxidectin Horse Paste Gel every eight hours dose based on her weight with lots of grapefruit juice and was completely cured in one month.
Does anyone have anything new to report? How long does it take for the Eprinex to cure by area? Does anyone believe they can be cured by using Eprinex alone?
I experienced stomach problems after ingesting regular horse paste

too frequently so I'm wondering if Moxidectin is easier on the

stomach than regular iver horse paste?
I did twii ce on day day and could barely handle it, if you it lan on spending time in bed

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#144 Aug 30, 2012
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I did twii ce on day day and could barely handle it, if you it lan on spending time in bed
lotus man, how do you feel today now aftertaking the moxidectin yesterdya?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#145 Aug 30, 2012
moxidectin 1st experience;

I weigh 175 and at 12:30 yesterday i took a dose for 250pounds in a pbj , mixed really well into the peanut butter. I started feeling kinda wierd about 4 oc lock. I was reading this study that used 100mc/kg of body weight. The moxidectin dispenser puts out 50 mc/kg of body wieght so at 9:30 I decided to take another 200 pounds of body wieght in a pbj.The combination really put me through the wringer.I felt really weird all night and spent all day in bed so far. I'm starting to feel better but am going back to bed now. I suggest just using the doses recocmernded every ten days. I'm going back to bed now.

it's very easy to overdose with moxidectin

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#146 Aug 30, 2012
sweetkitten wrote:
*I've decided to return the Quest Moxidectin with Praziquantel for the Moxidection only horse paste gel.
I don't know how Praziquantel will affect me and I don't believe it adds anything to my cure.
In the meantime I will take regular ivermectin horse paste and continue using eprinex as a topical. And eprinex is wiping them out. If you suffer like I do, buy the eprinex pour on for beef/cattle. The 250ml is only $50. Use it undilluted everywhere including the inside of your ears.
*Thanks to RK for the advice. God Bless.
\\s

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#147 Aug 30, 2012
lotus_fan wrote:
moxidectin 1st experience;
I weigh 175 and at 12:30 yesterday i took a dose for 250pounds in a pbj , mixed really well into the peanut butter. I started feeling kinda wierd about 4 oc lock. I was reading this study that used 100mc/kg of body weight. The moxidectin dispenser puts out 50 mc/kg of body wieght so at 9:30 I decided to take another 200 pounds of body wieght in a pbj.The combination really put me through the wringer.I felt really weird all night and spent all day in bed so far. I'm starting to feel better but am going back to bed now. I suggest just using the doses recocmernded every ten days. I'm going back to bed now.
it's very easy to overdose with moxidectin
The glass is always half empty with you. Unless it was your idea. Eprinex works. As soon as Moxidectin arrives I will be taking that and it will work. When life gives you lemons make lemonade.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#148 Aug 30, 2012
sweetkitten wrote:
<quoted text>The glass is always half empty with you. Unless it was your idea. Eprinex works. As soon as Moxidectin arrives I will be taking that and it will work. When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
you've been posting about moxidectin already like you've already done it but I would be surprised if you read any of the links I posted about how it accumilates in your body so it's easy to overdose.
just go ahead and post "buy the moxidectin horse paste!"

I never said it wouldn't work but how would you know that.
It not a glass half empty , it's trying to be proactive, duh.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#149 Aug 30, 2012
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
you've been posting about moxidectin already like you've already done it but I would be surprised if you read any of the links I posted about how it accumilates in your body so it's easy to overdose.
just go ahead and post "buy the moxidectin horse paste!"
I never said it wouldn't work but how would you know that.
It not a glass half empty , it's trying to be proactive, duh.
She said she received the wrong moxidectin and had to return it on RK's advice so she is waiting for the new shipment. Why do you need to twist everything everyone posts here? Her message is that you should be more positive, less negative, and let Scabies sufferers make their own decisions. There is a difference between posting interesting information and trying to influence everybody to think the way you do. Are you using the Eprinex? I'm really surprised you haven't found something negative to post about it.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#150 Aug 31, 2012
Fred Lotus--

Why are you on this thread. If you are not using the eprinex, please leave this thread.

You are bullying this person SK, although she is standing up to you and fighting back now.

But Americans really have a serious problem in the culture with bullying. It is so ingrained in the culture. You are doing it in ways that are psychotic.

You are following her and waiting for her to post so that you can post something negative. I can tell that you are getting turned on by humiliating others. You are displaying that Type A,'Rush' from bullying and humiliating others.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#151 Aug 31, 2012
mitewarrior77 wrote:
<quoted text>She said she received the wrong moxidectin and had to return it on RK's advice so she is waiting for the new shipment. Why do you need to twist everything everyone posts here? Her message is that you should be more positive, less negative, and let Scabies sufferers make their own decisions. There is a difference between posting interesting information and trying to influence everybody to think the way you do. Are you using the Eprinex? I'm really surprised you haven't found something negative to post about it.
She's giving advice on it and hasn't even done it. I'm not trying to influence anyone , i'm trying to put out some studies and scientific info from other links so people don't hurt or kill themselves. Moxidectin has a half life of 20-30 days in humans , it stays in your system 8 times longer than Iver, so you can get a cumilative overdose. Lemons and lemonade don't have anything to do with it unless that's the capacity of your reasoning. People have gotten inner ear mite infections from treating with iver and perm inside the ears.Happy happy joy joy. See I read a bunch of studies and links about this stuff, wow reading what a concept.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#152 Aug 31, 2012
Well that shows you how much you know. A group of us, we have a subscription to several medical journal articles.

That is why MW77 in a post on Page 7 called you out.
You posted that a particular article stated that Eprinex reduced eggs on sarcoptic scabies mites, this article in fact which i listed at the beginning of the thread-- it list nematodes, not SC.

You are reading from the internet. Then you add your own information to make it seem like your opinion is the best.

Stop bullying the other people. Maybe Sweetkitten will just contact the fbi guy who monitors this thread anyways. I think that she should do that because some others her have your name and your phone number. You are cyberbullying and misrepresenting medical information.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#153 Aug 31, 2012
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
She's giving advice on it and hasn't even done it. I'm not trying to influence anyone , i'm trying to put out some studies and scientific info from other links so people don't hurt or kill themselves. Moxidectin has a half life of 20-30 days in humans , it stays in your system 8 times longer than Iver, so you can get a cumilative overdose. Lemons and lemonade don't have anything to do with it unless that's the capacity of your reasoning. People have gotten inner ear mite infections from treating with iver and perm inside the ears.Happy happy joy joy. See I read a bunch of studies and links about this stuff, wow reading what a concept.
That is interesting information about the Moxidectin. But Faerie with Ooglies already posted that she is completely cured after taking Moxidectin every 8 hours for 30 days. You know the regular ivermectin horse paste doesn't cure so many here are hopeful the combination Eprinex/Moxidectin treatment regime will end everyone's suffering once and for all. By-the-way, you did not answer my question; are you using the Eprinex Pour On for Cattle as a topical agent? If so, what are your results? Let's all try to be helpful and less insulting or opinionated. Negativity breads more negativity and no one here needs that.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#154 Aug 31, 2012
RK in the house wrote:
Well that shows you how much you know. A group of us, we have a subscription to several medical journal articles.
That is why MW77 in a post on Page 7 called you out.
You posted that a particular article stated that Eprinex reduced eggs on sarcoptic scabies mites, this article in fact which i listed at the beginning of the thread-- it list nematodes, not SC.
You are reading from the internet. Then you add your own information to make it seem like your opinion is the best.
Stop bullying the other people. Maybe Sweetkitten will just contact the fbi guy who monitors this thread anyways. I think that she should do that because some others her have your name and your phone number. You are cyberbullying and misrepresenting medical information.
The post you're talking about is on the first page of this thread and you quoted the passage about the eggs and it doesn't say what kind, you left that out and of course it's nematodes, you didn't post a link in your post either, I don't give a ratz ass about eprinex, the cure has to come from the inside. You are the one who makes stuff up. I post the links about moxidectin and cumilative toxicity but your crowd won't do anything for themselves like read.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#155 Aug 31, 2012
mitewarrior77 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is interesting information about the Moxidectin. But Faerie with Ooglies already posted that she is completely cured after taking Moxidectin every 8 hours for 30 days. You know the regular ivermectin horse paste doesn't cure so many here are hopeful the combination Eprinex/Moxidectin treatment regime will end everyone's suffering once and for all. By-the-way, you did not answer my question; are you using the Eprinex Pour On for Cattle as a topical agent? If so, what are your results? Let's all try to be helpful and less insulting or opinionated. Negativity breads more negativity and no one here needs that.
look I took the moxidecin twice spaced at eight hours because if you do the math the ivermectin tubes that are graduated by wieght
dose @200mcg/kg and the moxidectin tubes dose at 38 micrograms per kilogram. I was trying to get up to the 100microgram dose they used in the sheep study. When I did I could barely function for a day and a half and had to lay down constantly because I was dizzy.

A Quest moxidectin tube comes with 20 mg of moxidectin in it for 1150 pounds so 522.7 kilos, that's .038mg, 38 micrograms. Even though both the tube have weight graduations , they are not the same. If you'll read the links I posted on cumilative toxicity you'll come to the conclusion that dosing 3 times a day with moxidectin would lead to very high levels because it isn't metabolized very fast, that is what all the studdies say just read them or in RK's case post something that is a study that says otherwise, I'd love to read it. That is one reason why it is effective because it keeps them suppressed and doesn't allow them to build resistance, until there is a treatment gap that is. Based on my experience taking it I would say that when they administered the 100microgram dose subcutaneously to those sheep that those sheep were all f*cked up. I'm not being negative about moxidectin, I think it's great,but what Faerie wrote about taking it 3 times a day doesn't make any sense and is dangerous. I did that same 100mc/kg dose and was a mess. If you dose every day just one dose by week two you'll have at least 10 doses in you based on all the readily available studies. If you can find some data to refute that -please post it. Faerie posted this.
"Oral Moxidectin horse paste body weight dose 3 times a day every 8 hours", It's a good thing for me that study didn't say 200mcg/kg or might be dead.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#156 Aug 31, 2012
sweetkitten wrote:
<quoted text>The glass is always half empty with you. Unless it was your idea. Eprinex works. As soon as Moxidectin arrives I will be taking that and it will work. When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
I fail to see how warning people about overdose is eitehr bullying or negativity towards others. this post is reflecting lotus mans' PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. yOU guys have been ganging up on lotus long before this too, you all BULLY EACH OTHER, so its like don't throw stones if you live in glass ouseses
And the FBI? that;s stupid. you should read back uyour own posts, which have bveen excessively harsh towards posters in here.
YOU ALL BULLY AND CONTRADICT EACH OTHER. Take it from an impartial observer. And no, I am not lotus. I live in SF and have dyslexis, which lotus obviously does not have.
As for Fairy, she comes off as really aggressive and hostile, expresses herself like a religious extremist and at the very least, unbalanced, so I'd take anything she posted with a grain of salt. Add to that, THIS PROBLEM CAUSES ALL OF US, TO BE PULLED OFF OUR CENTER, so stop judigng people in here. Just let people express their opinionss without tryign to supervise them or knock them down. By responding with threats, accusations and put downs, YOU ALL FEED THE CONFLICT.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#157 Aug 31, 2012
sorry, soem of that was directed at mite warrior. seriously, the FBI? that's probably the stupidest thing I've read in a long time. Read the cyberbullying laws, they don't apply to public forums. They apply to singling people out with emails sent directly to a specific person with INTENT to harass, or making threats et. Acting like a know it all and trying to convince people to follow a treatment protocol in a helath problem forum doesnot fall into that description.
I apologiese for my spelling. I have dysleia.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#158 Aug 31, 2012
I don't know why topxi posted that three times. whoever is in charge in here, feel free to remove tow ofthem. The word is dyslexia. Sorry.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#159 Aug 31, 2012
Jayney,

This is an eprinex, eprinomectin thread. If you are going to try it at least, stay on.

But if you are like Fred/Lotus Fan who is just following people looking for his former followers so that he can bully and harass them because that stupid stupid treatment protocol of the homeopathy did not work,

Then please leave the thread. Fred just leave the thread unless you are going to try the treatment. We don't need your bullying around here.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#160 Aug 31, 2012
Jayney

I am not going to other threads and putting down their treatment. I go to the ones that I was on, which began with Imidacloprid, then the pour on's.

Fred goes to the other threads and then starts posting the majority of the posts on denigrating and heaping scorn on people and treatments that he has not tried.

Jayney, post something about eprinex once you have tried it.

Also about Fred, he was always a poor engineer because when he could not produce accurate and timely data, he fudged data, that is, he made and makes stuff up.

If I had been his boss or supervisor, I would have had to fire him 3 times per week. Also the still does not understand the principles of how moxidectin works and why the topical is about 100 times more effective, systemic baby!

Show that you understand what the term means, Fred!

RK

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#161 Aug 31, 2012
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17847063

The terminal elimination half-life was significantly (p<0.01) longer in the moxidectin treated group (621.3 +/- 149.3 h) than for ivermectin treated group (80.3 +/- 29.8 h). A significantly (p< 0.01) larger V(ss)/F was obtained for moxidectin (19.21 +/- 3.61 l/kg) compared with ivermectin (5.35 +/- 1.29 l/kg).

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/...

"All sheep of the flock were treated twice, 12 days apart, with moxidectin 1% injectable solution, given subcutaneously at 0.2 mg kg&#8722;1 bodyweight.--
Mites were isolated from 80% of sheep sampled before treatment, from 40% of sheep sampled 12 days after the first injection and from 10% of sheep sampled 19 days after it; no mites were isolated thereafter. It is concluded that the above treatment regime completely cured sarcoptic mange."

Based on the length of time that Faerie treated , I believe it was 21 days, and the timeline of this study which seems to reinforce cure rate expectations there is a scenario that can not be dismissed, that is if Faerie had stopped treating
after day 7 she would have been cured anyway based on the massive amounts of moxidectin ingested.

I wonder if she exfoliated her cat too, no not that cat the one she had outside in a pen.

So the mechanism of action as RK said is very different than the way Iver works. Iver kills everything and you're good for a few days until the eggs start hatching but because moxi stays in you so long and the offspring haven't developed resistance because momma got kilt before that could happen then they die as soon as they are born also thus breaking the life cycle completely.

If someone wants to know how 2 doses of moxidectin in 8 hours treated me then look at my attempt to make a post (#143), I think I only corrected that one 3 times and then went back to bed.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#162 Aug 31, 2012
RK in the house wrote:
Jayney,
This is an eprinex, eprinomectin thread. If you are going to try it at least, stay on.
But if you are like Fred/Lotus Fan who is just following people looking for his former followers so that he can bully and harass them because that stupid stupid treatment protocol of the homeopathy did not work,
Then please leave the thread. Fred just leave the thread unless you are going to try the treatment. We don't need your bullying around here.
Seriously, who you think you are, telling people what to do? Who elected you god? from this side of the fence, YOU are the one harassing people and now you're telling me what to do and harassing me? LOL But people like you have NO self awareness, that's why you can't hear feedback, and just deflect it with more domineering garbage. That's "human nature"
I can't believe how infantile some of hte posters in here are.
And that' all I"m going ot write, I won't engage with you or anyone else on this bickering petty level. And I'm sure not going to defend my astonished comments about how vicious people in here are to each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) 13 min ReadyToJump 177
News Scabies Is Highly Contagious (Mar '06) 3 hr wantemgone2 7,280
How does Ivermectin work exactly? (Mar '11) 10 hr workinmomca 61
How do you get rid of Scabies if keep poking yo... (Oct '11) 15 hr wtf moment 16
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 17 hr Amanda Wealthintaste 4,363
I AM FREAKING CURED BABY ... YESSSsssssss Sat Cody Oebel 9
scabies video **scary horror** + pictures Sat Brefus Ghordon 9
More from around the web