"Clove Oil Effective Treatment for Sc...

"Clove Oil Effective Treatment for Scabies"

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Since: Oct 09

Bozeman, MT

#2 Jun 19, 2011
forgot;
The way I got rid of them in the carpets and furniture is Lysol spray, if you can get the professional kind. I sprayed one or twice a day for a few weeks.

And, I ended up using 80% clove bud oil / 20% jojoba oil. That seems to work best.

Get fixed people!
had enough

Torrance, CA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
been using clove oil, neem oil, anise oil diluted in coconut oil. Took ages to realise the bugs were breeding in my hair, so after daily applying oil to my scalp they are dimishing in reproducing. Finally i can see the home stretch after a year with these things. Tried permethrin to start with disappointing results. Thought i was clear a couple of times but they returned (hadnt gone away- still on my scalp) thinking the mild sensations were 'post-scabies syndrome'. Not had allergic reaction since the start of all this, once i'd brought down the infection to about 50%. If i feel a crawling, now i can pick off the bug, my skin is sensitive, but not over reacting. sticky tape works wonders to take off bugs over crawling areas. Since ive almost killed them all, they are having a last stand and trying to get my thumbs. clove and neem oil sorts them out. they look like little white grains of salt. Clove oil is the best thing ive used.- I put al the oils (careful they burn!!) into a spray bottle (easy on the coconut oil or it wont soak in) after a bath or shower spray all over and onto scalp combing through hair. Before I tacked my hair, my body had become clear, but i was getting small new ones on my chest and back- i realised they were falling/ crawling off from my hair to my face, neck, chest and back and starting up again. Since Ive been doing my hair & scalp and body, there's nowhere for them to hide. OH- I'm also not going nuts on washing etc. If they are living on you, they are living on YOU!!! NOT your bedding/clothing. Wash them regularly, but no need to go nuts over this. best of luck xx
had enough

Torrance, CA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
i looked up the research too. Thats what convinced me to try it. EVERYWHERE!!
one month on, and they're almost gone. Ive had this for over a year, so im finally learning to smile again. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20711455

Since: May 13

East Lansing, MI

#5 May 24, 2013
how much clove oil, where do I get it and how to mix it? can you give me step by step instructions please! thank you !!
had enough wrote:
becen using clove oil, neem oil, anise oil diluted in coconut oil. Took ages to realise the bugs were breeding in my hair, so after daily applying oil to my scalp they are dimishing in reproducing. Finally i can see the home stretch after a year with these things. Tried permethrin to start with disappointing results. Thought i was clear a couple of times but they returned (hadnt gone away- still on my scalp) thinking the mild sensations were 'post-scabies syndrome'. Not had allergic reaction since the start of all this, once i'd brought down the infection to about 50%. If i feel a crawling, now i can pick off the bug, my skin is sensitive, but not over reacting. sticky tape works wonders to take off bugs over crawling areas. Since ive almost killed them all, they are having a last stand and trying to get my thumbs. clove and neem oil sorts them out. they look like little white grains of salt. Clove oil is the best thing ive used.- I put al the oils (careful they burn!!) into a spray bottle (easy on the coconut oil or it wont soak in) after a bath or shower spray all over and onto scalp combing through hair. Before I tacked my hair, my body had become clear, but i was getting small new ones on my chest and back- i realised they were falling/ crawling off from my hair to my face, neck, chest and back and starting up again. Since Ive been doing my hair & scalp and body, there's nowhere for them to hide. OH- I'm also not going nuts on washing etc. If they are living on you, they are living on YOU!!! NOT your bedding/clothing. Wash them regularly, but no need to go nuts over this. best of luck xx
omg

Lexington, SC

#6 Oct 12, 2013
This is actually working. not quite as well as permethrin but still effective
lily

United States

#7 Jun 1, 2014
It burns like he'll but I have faith it will work

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#8 Jun 1, 2014
lily wrote:
It burns like he'll but I have faith it will work
Clove oil is a topical and it will not penetrate the skin deep enough to reach the nymphs or their eggs. I endured clove oil treatments for a month. The burning pain is horrible.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#10 Jun 3, 2014
I recommend using scabiced products first then switch to oils- If you do not want to use scabicides then you need to get your oil recipes right! Use essential oils not the ones for oil burning etc.
Essential oils actually absorb straight into your skin and can enter your blood stream esp when applied to the soles of your feet. So oils do reach deep into the skin.
Do not apply oils neat ( straight).
Mix clove bud oil ( not leaf and branch ) in a water mist spray to evenly spread the oil out. Mixing clove with other oils is beneficial.
The human body can tolerate 3 grams of eugenol oil which is natures own insecticide found in clove and eucalyptus oil. Combine with tea tree, anis seed and neem oil ( it's a veggie oil) for broad spectrum.
Start off with little amounts until your skin gets used to it. Spray in your hair, face, delicate areas, under your armpits as deodorant, spray when your freaking out in post treatment. Spray everywhere, so fast and easy to cover your body in minutes. The hair spray will get rid of mites within 2 weeks. Just spray when you feel a wiggle even.
Eucalyptus is a cheap oil that you can put in the wash, make a water mix and spray on furniture etc.
The mites will not tolerate these oils, you will smell great and feel happy.
clove oil and other oils saved me, but it may not be for everyone.
HelpForMyHusband

White, SD

#12 Jan 4, 2015
Scabiesxnightmare wrote:
I recommend using scabiced products first then switch to oils- If you do not want to use scabicides then you need to get your oil recipes right! Use essential oils not the ones for oil burning etc.
Essential oils actually absorb straight into your skin and can enter your blood stream esp when applied to the soles of your feet. So oils do reach deep into the skin.
Do not apply oils neat ( straight).
Mix clove bud oil ( not leaf and branch ) in a water mist spray to evenly spread the oil out. Mixing clove with other oils is beneficial.
The human body can tolerate 3 grams of eugenol oil which is natures own insecticide found in clove and eucalyptus oil. Combine with tea tree, anis seed and neem oil ( it's a veggie oil) for broad spectrum.
Start off with little amounts until your skin gets used to it. Spray in your hair, face, delicate areas, under your armpits as deodorant, spray when your freaking out in post treatment. Spray everywhere, so fast and easy to cover your body in minutes. The hair spray will get rid of mites within 2 weeks. Just spray when you feel a wiggle even.
Eucalyptus is a cheap oil that you can put in the wash, make a water mix and spray on furniture etc.
The mites will not tolerate these oils, you will smell great and feel happy.
clove oil and other oils saved me, but it may not be for everyone.
PLEASE! PLEASE!
WE NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

My Husband has been suffering Terrible w/Scabbies the story is to long to repeat but it is the Worst thing we have encountered!

Will you Please list the Scabiced Products
Also Thank you for listing the Essential Oils Please can you give me the ratio for oils for the body spray and for the the furniture spray.

Any other advise and help will be a Blessing!

Thanks!
babakanuska

Delhi, India

#14 Jul 27, 2016
HelpForMyHusband wrote:
<quoted text>

PLEASE! PLEASE!
WE NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

My Husband has been suffering Terrible w/Scabbies the story is to long to repeat but it is the Worst thing we have encountered!

Will you Please list the Scabiced Products
Also Thank you for listing the Essential Oils Please can you give me the ratio for oils for the body spray and for the the furniture spray.

Any other advise and help will be a Blessing!

Thanks!
I have been using clove oil in many day to day life, since I came to know about its importance's.
in killing scabies might especially.
if u are suffering from scabies might as worst as it is, I have a very effective medicine help in scabies treatment than any other.
if u are suffering from scabies might then this is what all u need to do:
1. coconut oil, honey and clove oil are simple and best ingredients u need.
2. u can take any clean small plate and spoon to mix these items keep it simple.
3. mix 10 drops of clove oil with one table spoon coconut oil and one table spoon honey. this is the proportion u can use to make bigger dose too.
4.mix this proportion well for 3-4 mins and apply on affected area with an ear bud or similar item.
5. it will burn like hell for 1-2 mints only but u will use to it when u will start applying it after few times.
6. apply this mixture twice a day, clove oil will kill scabies might in an hour after applying this.
7. this treatment is effective for almost everyone.
Adana

Pinehurst, NC

#16 Apr 6, 2017
How many drops of eucalyptus and clove oil to the body cream for scabies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arm & hammer (Sep '09) 2 hr Char 1,029
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) 7 hr Wendymite 586
advantix ii blue concerns (Mar '12) 10 hr jhannamarie 9
Scabies 11 hr jhannamarie 2
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) Fri Trythis 1,529
Freeze instead of washing clothes (Dec '08) Fri G scales 31
One Herbalist's Scabies Cure (Feb '11) Thu Julsbbw 40
More from around the web