disenfect house in 10 min

disenfect house in 10 min

Posted in the Scabies Forum

CLEANSCABIE10MIN

United States

#1 May 17, 2013
Scabies normally live up to 72 hrs off the human host so even if u treat it on ur skin what about ur house, well so many ppl on this site say chemical is the way to go and THAT could possibly work but u would have to constantly be cleaning ur house so
I'm gana let u in on a secret SCABIES die at a temperature of 122 if prolonged to that for 10min
So b4 u go to Wrk set ur Therm to 122 and when u come home vwala yes it'll be hot and take a bit to cool ur house back down but so what
FRED

Golden, CO

#2 May 17, 2013
Most home thermostats don't go to 122f you must have a special model. Might be a good idea to notify the fire department if yours does and you try this.

As for how long mites live you could review this link.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6434601...
CLEANSCABIE10MIN

Tyler, TX

#3 May 20, 2013
Well true but in TX where I live if u bump ur Therm to 90 its so hot and put ur oven on self cleen8 u will get 122 quick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Humco Sulfur on Cats? (Oct '08) 4 hr Been There 23
grapfruit essential oil cured them!!!! 6 hr IamPlagueBringer 9
Finally cured after many years battle with scabies 7 hr Aas 7
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 17 hr cillastrickland 1,505
can scabies be passed by touching things? (Jun '08) Sun sdcsteve 9
How to keep these mites out of your hair (Mar '10) Sep 17 Anneproudfoot 126
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Sep 17 MandygotMites 944
More from around the web