morgellons mite itching crawling

morgellons mite itching crawling

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelly

Sarasota, FL

#1 Nov 7, 2006
I'm writing this because I may be able to help some of you who have had a mite infestation or the condition known as Morgellons disease. I had this condition a few years ago but since subsuded. The end part was that of crawling sensations and biting -especially at nigh when I tried to sleep. This would keep me up all night many times and was absolutely frustrated and miserable. I found a powder called PARACURE at an online store at www.igotthe411.com/paracure which completely knoekd out the itching and crawling symptoms. I offer this information for those of you who may be in need of some relief asnd/or sleep. I'd be happy to share my info with anyone interested and also my experience(s) with the Paracure powder that was used to astop the itching. Good luck and hope this helps some of you!
Scabies in Phoenix

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 7, 2006
Another goofy snake oil garbage product that won't tell you what is in it.

How many of these have I been through in a year?
If they won't tell you what is in it, maybe it's not much.

GBA if it works. But they are not forthcoming about how or why.
Russell

Reno, NV

#4 Dec 7, 2006
Respectfully Ed Spencer MD.
Russell

Reno, NV

#5 Dec 7, 2006
TRANSCRIPT OF DR. SPENCER'S COMMENTS:
The Cause of Morgellons Disease

Honorable Mayor and Berkeley City Council Members:

My name is Edward Spencer MD. I have practiced Neurology in Northern California for more than thirty years. I am speaking tonight on the issue of health and
nanotechnology. A very strange disorder named Morgellons disease is among
us, and the world wide number of cases is approaching 20 thousand with
major clusters in the Bay Area and Southern California. There now exists
strong data indicating that this disorder is associated with
nanotechnology, specifically nano machines in the form of nanofibers.
The National Science Foundation (NSF) defines nanofibers as having at
least one dimension of 100 nanometer (nm) or less. So-called Morgellons
disorder presents as brain fog, fatigue and other neurological symptoms.
It is associated with the presence of tiny fibers protruding from the
skin, intense itching, the possible appearance of ulcerative lesions
ringed by a raised crater rim, and other strange lesions. The fibers
have been widely observed to move. There is no satisfactory treatment,
physicians and dermatologists are unfamiliar with this chronic disabling
disorder and tend to ignore it. Patients become labeled as having
Delusions of Parasitosis, and this psychiatric diagnosis is stuck to the
patients by dermatologists who have not examined the skin under
magnification, and who have not completed the extensive evaluation
necessary to exclude all parasitic skin disorders before making a
psychiatric diagnosis. Pictures of the fibers are provided in the packet
and I will direct your attention to the blue fiber with the gold tip.
This was removed from a patient. This fiber did not burn until it has
been heated to 1700 degrees F. Compare that with hair, which is easily
burned producing a characteristic odor and has a cellular structure..
The fibers are shed regularly and some grow to long lengths indicating
fiber production in the human body. Dr. Janovy has stated of this blue
fiber,'it has no eukaryotic cells, it has no cell membrane, it is not a
parasite, it is not biological, it is a machine.' Web article: Gold Nano
Anchors Put Nanowires in Their Place is
appended-http://www.nist.gov/p ublic_affairs/techbeat/tb2004_ 1110.htm
Also included are microphotographs by Dr. Hildegarde Staninger of a blue
Morgellons fiber removed from a patient. Note the similarity of
structure. There is evidence that Morgellons disorder(s) is carried by
insect vectors, as some type of bug bite frequently precedes the onset
of the disorder(s). The agent(s) producing Morgellons are in the sewer
systems.
slayer

Assonet, MA

#6 Dec 8, 2006
Russell wrote:
this disorder is associated with
nanotechnology, specifically nano machines in the form of nanofibers.
How do we know this is originated from around here?
Could be alien nanotechnology..Scary stuff.

Is there a cure for this? Now that we know that it is nanotubes, it is obvious that the cure has to be nanotechnology based as well. Nothing else would make sense.
Smileykins

Bridgeport, WV

#7 Jan 28, 2007
Oh, and "THAT" makes sense?
Bob

London, UK

#8 Jan 29, 2007
come on...this is getting silly....i think someones been reading too much science fiction...

most like morgellons is an unknown fungal response.
Been There

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2007
Bob wrote:
come on...this is getting silly....i think someones been reading too much science fiction...
most like morgellons is an unknown fungal response.
Yes, that's it!! multi colored fiber mushrooms growing out of the skin. Very cool man and groovey. Or taking too much LSD?
Larry

Hobbs, NM

#10 Feb 2, 2007
Sam

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2007
Kelly wrote:
I'm writing this because I may be able to help some of you who have had a mite infestation or the condition known as Morgellons disease. I had this condition a few years ago but since subsuded. The end part was that of crawling sensations and biting -especially at nigh when I tried to sleep. This would keep me up all night many times and was absolutely frustrated and miserable. I found a powder called PARACURE at an online store at www.igotthe411.com/paracure which completely knoekd out the itching and crawling symptoms. I offer this information for those of you who may be in need of some relief asnd/or sleep. I'd be happy to share my info with anyone interested and also my experience(s) with the Paracure powder that was used to astop the itching. Good luck and hope this helps some of you!
Sure Kelly, interesting that you post from Sarasota, FL, and the home base of the product you say helped you is in Sarasota, FL. Order Details - Paracure, 941 three one two -5336, 4715 hollingsworth ave, sarasota, FL 34233 US.
Hope nobody falls for your scam and orders your crap.
Been There

United States

#12 Feb 3, 2007
Bob wrote:
come on...this is getting silly....i think someones been reading too much science fiction...
most like morgellons is an unknown fungal response.
Magic Mushroom?
Smileykins

Bridgeport, WV

#13 Feb 18, 2007
Now, why do people with common skin allergies, which produce creepy-crawling, biting, stinging, sensations that often prevent them from getting a decent night's sleep, not come up with this idea of:

a. scratching, rather than resisting the urge
b. obsessing over fibers adhering to sticky lesions
c. buying a microscope to look at all that stuff
d. going to a doctor for relief:
not for the allergies -- for the fibers & crap
e. telling the doctor the fibers are parasites
f. getting mad at the doctor over their diagnosis
g. going to more & more doctors, trying to get one
that does what the patient demands
h. telling everyone their new disease is ignored
i. posting pictures of their matchbox sign
specimens on the web

Oh, yeah. I forgot. "Morgellons disease" is the new plague that's the in thing to do, rather than following a doctor's diagnosis of DOP, treatment, and follow-up care. So what, if patients poison themselves trying to kill something that isn't there, and spiral farther and farther away from reality, so messed up in the head that every charlatan, including quack MDs and PhDs, that read their web sites and message boards, know all the right "theories" to pretend they've come up with to prey on their vulnerability? Yeah, why should anyone give a shit about it.

Because it's wrong.
Also just a thought

Kailua Kona, HI

#14 Feb 20, 2007
Bob wrote:
come on...this is getting silly....i think someones been reading too much science fiction...
most like morgellons is an unknown fungal response.
I agree with you. This is getting silly!!!
I have had scabies and I have actually seen two different looking things under a microscope (both moving) One looks like the traditional mite, you see in all of the pictures, but the other one looks much different. It looks kind of like a ball of entangled threads, but if you look closly at the threads they move. I am no expert but I was thinking that one may be the female and one may be the male ? Just a guess on my part!

Asking MOST of the Doctors these days to do some research on something like this is a waste of time!
I also have heard about this disease, but it got me wondering, I think Morgellons just might actually be scabies. Anyone that has suffered from Scabies, knows that the medications that the Doctors are prescribing do not work most of the time, as they say!!! The mites actually are getting resistant to these medicines. Also anyone that has suffered through this, has probably dealt with one or two of the VERY CLOSED MINDED Doctors that do not know squat about Scabies. They make you feel like you are crazy or just mistaken about what you actually have. But then they can not come up with an alternative diagnosis, so they give it another name, like Morgellons. Maybe they should be spending their time researching Scabies and informing these Doctors, so people are not made to feel like they have to resort to taking horse ivermectin paste, because no one will help them!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, the anger is not directed at you. I have just been there and I am appauled to have been treated like a crazy person on drugs who was imagining bugs crawling on me. Because I had been treated a few times and it did not work, they told me I probably never even had Scabies and that they were not going to give me anymore medicine. Because they had no idea what was going on, they assumed it was all in my head!!!! I may never go to another Doctor as long as I live!!!!!!
Philip

Atlanta, GA

#15 Mar 30, 2007
The truth is, those fibers were from chemtrails. It is becoming a well documented phenomenon that these fibers are in fact a product of nanotechnology, they are in fact manmade, and are being released into the environment by our government for unknown reasons.
Nina

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 3, 2007
Whether it's scabies, morgellons, or nanofibers - I've got it and I am losing my mind.(as a result of the mites, not vice versa) i am physically miserable, embarrased, and frustrated as hell because I can't find anyone or anything to help. I've resorted to using treatments that are "hazardous to humans" because I don't even care anymore. I'm desperate. I don't want to engage in a debate, I JUST WANT HELP. PLEASE.

P.S. I wish like hell it was all in my mind. I'd rather be crazy than endure this another day
Miserable in SA

AOL

#17 May 3, 2007
Nina wrote:
Whether it's scabies, morgellons, or nanofibers - I've got it and I am losing my mind.(as a result of the mites, not vice versa) i am physically miserable, embarrased, and frustrated as hell because I can't find anyone or anything to help. I've resorted to using treatments that are "hazardous to humans" because I don't even care anymore. I'm desperate. I don't want to engage in a debate, I JUST WANT HELP. PLEASE.
P.S. I wish like hell it was all in my mind. I'd rather be crazy than endure this another day
Nina,
Sorry to hear you are going nuts.Believe me I can relate to it. You are posting on a good forum for support. What are you taking for this problem? What do you think you have? Have you had a chance to read the "I am cured thread"? The posters give tips on how to beat this. Let us know if we can help. Can you post your story on the Scabies is highly contagious thread? More folks will see it & respond if you want help. Be strong! Mis
Omega man

San Jose, CA

#18 Oct 6, 2007
The fibers are transmitters and receiving antennae. You will soon meet thought control head on. It explains why a ruined economy and subsequent chaos are deliberately being created by the government, and of course, by the media (they know everything).

Remember-hate blocks the control mechanism. Why do you think 'they' have tried to make hate illegal? Political correctness is their other weapon. They know they have enabled, worked with, and stand to profit from the new tools at bay which will be loosed once everything crumble. TOTAL surveillance. Remember the last gasp at TY mfg.?

Ariel-thee 'aids' bear. Something to help capture the hearts and minds of the kiddies. A little tongue in cheek humor from the toy giant. At least they left some clues of what's to come.

Anyway, best behave and follow all those laws you and U2 helped to legislate. They are watching through your eyes now. Enjoy!!!
ray

Pleasant Hall, PA

#19 Jul 29, 2008
Nina wrote:
Whether it's scabies, morgellons, or nanofibers - I've got it and I am losing my mind.(as a result of the mites, not vice versa) i am physically miserable, embarrased, and frustrated as hell because I can't find anyone or anything to help. I've resorted to using treatments that are "hazardous to humans" because I don't even care anymore. I'm desperate. I don't want to engage in a debate, I JUST WANT HELP. PLEASE.
P.S. I wish like hell it was all in my mind. I'd rather be crazy than endure this another day
nina i'll make it short. apply some of your urine to your body. it wont hurt u. just do it, no one has to know.
George Fuhrmann

Astoria, NY

#20 Sep 13, 2008
Bob wrote:
most like morgellons is an unknown fungal response.
Your post has a better chance to be that.
ffs

Lake Forest, IL

#21 Sep 13, 2008
Once you've had scabies, I think you are more aware of itching sensations. that might explain the Morgellons phenomonem. I posted earlier about how vinegar baths work for me. It's worth a try and cheap! 1/3 of a gallon in a hot bath, not rinsed off. left on overnight. good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post Scabies Itch Syndrome (Mar '12) 5 hr Someguy 192
To the female scabies sufferers (Jan '08) 7 hr Pettypooda 81
Scabies or Dust mites? 10 hr Anabanana 1
Skin Mites Support Group--join us! 17 hr Nate 1
Lye Baths& Rubs to Reveal Nests & Bites (Feb '13) 18 hr Catlaw 34
Look at this picture of skin with mites and mig... (Apr '08) 22 hr Ms_Sunshine 143
What cures scabies or mites 23 hr Killmitesgone 1
More from around the web