Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I used the 1.87% Ivermectin horse paste. only thing that worked for me. Dosing is measured in 250 pound increments and is the same 200-mcg/kg dosage that Merck who makes Stromectal the human prescription variety. Didn't taste that bad either. Took on an empty stomach with lots of water, no food for 1 hour after. I did three treatments second 4 days after the first and last seven days after second. It worked for me. Itch was bad 2 or 3 days after each treatment but got considerably better after last treatment. Lessons continued for 3 weeks but then stopped. been cured for 3 months now.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

so its the same? I've read lots of posts on here of people using horse paste I was considering it since I have no way to get the real human ivermectin
indian tobacco

Faridabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

frustrated that nothing works
indian tobacco

Faridabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

cindilu wrote:
<quoted text>
I've used 45% Permethrin for the past five (5) months! Does not cure!
i read about methoprene .... it can work ? i think so.
it is a ingredient in frontline antiparasite protucts for dogs.
i also dont where is it available??????
kittn de carlo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Are you all having these continued scabies confirmed by a doctor? My son got a biopsy done yesterday by his dermatologist to confirm that his continued itchy rash is still scabies. She explained that the reaction to the bites last long after the scabies are gone, making people assume they still have the actual infestation, and continuing the treatments that make the rashes worse. These creams are very toxic and your body may be responding to the over simulation or toxicity over continuous use of the creams. I researched this and it makes sense. Check out the post scabies itch syndrome and go see a dermatologist for confirmation before you keep putting these toxic creams on you're skin. You may be making the situation worse.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

"Silica’s Function in Our Bodies

Skin: Silica is needed for collagen synthesis while activating enzymes that keep your skin elastic yet strong. Wrinkles are a sign that you are deficient in silica.

Bone: Silica stimulates the bone forming cells and seems to regulate the process by which bones form and repair themselves using nutritional minerals. As mentioned above, silica facilitates collagen synthesis. Collagen is the fibrous protein that makes bones flexible. Silica deficiencies produce brittle bones. Supplementing with silica helps broken bones heal faster.

Tendons (and ligaments): Collagen is a major component of ligaments and tendons.

Joints: Not only does silica play an important role in collagen formation, it is also needed to form cartilage and assists in maintaining water in your joints. We know that inflammation eats away at cartilage and now we know that silica helps to rebuild that cartilage.

Heart and Cardiovascular System: Silica is found in the inner lining of our arteries. Lesions in our arteries cause cholesterol to attach leading to atherosclerosis. In our Cardiovascular Articles we’ve noted that lack of vitamin C is a major cause of these lesions, and we now know that silica also helps in reducing these lesions. Studies show that the aorta and carotid artery (through the neck to the head) of healthy individuals (their arteries are clear of plaque) contain ten times the amount of silica than individuals with atherosclerotic plaque in those arteries.

Hair and Nails: Silica is the major mineral found in hair shafts and nails. Optimum amounts of silica keep hair flexible and shiny while keeping nails hard and strong. If your hair is falling out or your nails are brittle and soft, you might have a silica deficiency.

Lungs and Sinuses: Silica restores the mucus membrane in the sinuses and respiratory tract.

Teeth: Silica, besides being found in bone tissues is also found in enamel. One great use of diatomaceous earth is in tooth brushing. Add it to your paste or powder for really clean teeth.

Digestion: Silica is one tough fiber. Taking diatomaceous earth internally will keep you regular and kill parasites.

Detoxication: It is thought that silica can help to detox a number of things from the body, such as mercury, aluminum, and it’s even touted as killing e-coli. The research is not completed on this subject.

Sites selling diatomaceous earth tout long lists of benefits and uses for their products, but most are not backed by any solid research."

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/2002-129/pdfs/2...

Langoliers is an escaped mental patient.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lotus_fan wrote:
http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/ 2002-129/pdfs/2002-129.pdf

Langoliers is an escaped mental patient.
Jr. Here is a post of mine.
Looks real harmful doesn't it?
LOL

I state to use a Doctor!
Poor Jr. No witch doctor potions sales here!

I Tried it all and now one year later i'm cured. And sulfur sales boy your products didn't help at all.

I beat them with a Doctor who gave me

1) Stromectol 5 5mg tablets once every seven days.

2) Lindane lotion 4 or 5 treatments

3) Diatom Earth lightly dusted on everything. And in bed with ya.
indian tobacco anshaj

Faridabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

now i am getting a pain in stomach due to this disease, the pain is like someone is cutting my intestine, earlier i thought it is a intestine infection but when antibiotics didn't worked, and i was seeing blood in stools, i thought in a different way, the symptoms were showing it is caused by scabies, then i applied neem oil on my abdominal area and i was suprised it is working and the abdominal pain is decreasing and digestion is working fine.
the pain was also in urinary organs, like something is biting from inside, same kind of needle peircing pain i felt in chest musceles. i also suprised how can scabies do that.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

indian tobacco anshaj wrote:
now i am getting a pain in stomach due to this disease, the pain is like someone is cutting my intestine, earlier i thought it is a intestine infection but when antibiotics didn't worked, and i was seeing blood in stools, i thought in a different way, the symptoms were showing it is caused by scabies, then i applied neem oil on my abdominal area and i was suprised it is working and the abdominal pain is decreasing and digestion is working fine.
the pain was also in urinary organs, like something is biting from inside, same kind of needle peircing pain i felt in chest musceles. i also suprised how can scabies do that.
Morgellons diseaes focuses in the Kidneys and urinary tract. Also the small intestine and bronchial area. Neem won't do much for you. Unfortunately this is a big problem in India because of the high presence of Genetic engineering in their agriculture. This has nothing to do with a mite infection.

http://rense.com/general74/morg4.htm

You need to register and message me at Lotus fan , supply your email and I will send you a comprehensive word file on how to get past the infection.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr. Here is a post of mine.
Looks real harmful doesn't it?
LOL
I state to use a Doctor!
Poor Jr. No witch doctor potions sales here!
I Tried it all and now one year later i'm cured. And sulfur sales boy your products didn't help at all.
Since I've posted extensively the reckless and uninformed disregard for anyone's safety that you have and that you apparently only care about what comes out of your mouth and don't bother to read it isn't a surprise that you are in oblivion.

First Ivermectin dosage is based on weight , The clinicians guide to pharmaceutical medicines states 200micrograms per kilogram of body weight. So you should be aware what dosage your using. Also the P4503a4 enzymes in your liver adjust very quickly so the one week gap is impractical.

Second Lindane has caused seizures and deaths even with one dose, and you are suggesting 4-5.

http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/Postmarke...

"serious side effects including seizures and deaths have been reported to the FDA in patients who use too much Lindane or after a second treatment with Lindane."

Diatomaceous earth is all chrystaline and should never be put on skin or in your environment , it has serious long term health consequences. Your body doesn't metabolize it , when you inhale it small tumors grow around it in your lungs and that is called interstitial lung disease. All DE has some chrystaline silica in it and the amorphous silica is dangerous too. Why do you think it destroys your vacuum cleaner?

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/programs/resp//risks...

"Silica, also known as silicon dioxide, is the most common mineral on earth. Inhaling dusts that contain crystalline forms of silica can cause a fibrosing interstitial lung disease called silicosis. Silicosis usually takes at least 10 years after exposure to develop. However, it can develop more quickly, especially after large exposures."

Langoliers himself has admitted to having the "long red scratches" and then set about explaining what they were to other posters although he was completely wrong. Lang has morgellons and still does he is just to egotistical and psychotic to admit it. He is the single most dangerous poster on this forum.

http://www.morgellons-disease-research.com/Mo...

Langoliers also created the thread "My Ivermectin Treatment story" for his own demented amusement.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Beware of the SULFUR SOAP sales people. They attack all products that they don't sell!

Why do you think Fred need five or more alias?

They don't care about you at all if fact they go way out of the way to try and harm anyone who stands up to them.

Read below the posting that has been posted on many other threads trying to embarrass me.

These are money hungry hateful people
Read below and see for yourselves.

posted by UNCLE SAM:

"For the information of people on this forum, Langoliers is also a consistent poster on the Scabies Forum. He and his wife have been infected for well over a year. He consistently posts some very dangerous and toxic "cures" there that are very dangerous to a persons health. He does this acting like some kind of authority when he is not even cured himself.
He also created a whole thread under an alternate identity just for his own pathetic amusement. he really needs to be in a psychiatric ward.

I invite anyone to go on the Scabies forum and read the drivel he posts as a remedy and then go and find real answers as to how detrimental it is. He even highly recommends Lindane which has resulted in seizures and deaths."
----------

First off let me explain I do not or have ever had scabies. I had Tropic Rat Mite or a similar type of mite. I have posted links to photos of the exact mites I had.
Mites taken off of me or my wife.
Me and my wife are cured! She however is cautious about removing the coating of DE that has been dusted on everything. There is no doubt that DE was the main reason we beat them because these mites tend to spend weeks at a time off of the host. We could not beat them because they would re-infest us after weeks of being bit free.

This is how I beat them.

----------
Note: I used a Doctor after falling for all the things I read on these threads and tried.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I think sulfur soap is a waste of money but langoliers uses any nonsense to support his crazy arguments.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

FRED wrote:
I think sulfur soap is a waste of money but langoliers uses any nonsense to support his crazy arguments.
"his crazy arguments."

Can you believe my crazy argument is to see a Doctor and a list of what the Doctors used to cure me.

Ya that's crazy man! LOL

BAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA

What a Dolt!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

cindilu wrote:
<quoted text>Please get a board certified psychiatrist to help you with your multiple personality disorder FRED!
LOL

:-)
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

cindilu wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get a board certified psychiatrist to help you with your multiple personality disorder FRED!
You just posted a few days ago that your infestation was out of control so you must be doing something right.

Bon voyage, don't forget to send a postcard from hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

FRED wrote:
<quoted text>You just posted a few days ago that your infestation was out of control so you must be doing something right.

Bon voyage, don't forget to send a postcard from hell.
Fred posted this:
"Langoliers also created the thread "My Ivermectin Treatment story" for his own demented amusement."

Now with this lie everyone can go and look at who created that thread. Showing off your ignorance yet again.

I've offered good proof of all your lies.
You're not fooling these people anymore.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

FRED wrote:
<quoted text>You should kill yourself in less than an hour, naturally, and odorlessly
Fred again shows his loving nature!

LOL!!!!!

Give it up Fred, no one in their right mind would trust you now that you've shown your true colours!
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred again shows his loving nature!
LOL!!!!!
Give it up Fred, no one in their right mind would trust you now that you've shown your true colours!
Are you from the Continent? I thought you were from some winter wonderland like Michigan. You should really spell "colors" like an American. You know for someone who is not too bright you're not too bright.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

FRED wrote:
<quoted text>Are you from the Continent? I thought you were from some winter wonderland like Michigan. You should really spell "colors" like an American. You know for someone who is not too bright you're not too bright.
LOL

You were claiming that I was UK2 so I thought I would spell like UK2 would.

LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of387
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

127 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
If you're desperate (Feb '12) 1 hr stevec 44
Post Scabies Red Bumps (Aug '09) 9 hr ken 124
How I got Rid of Scabies 16 hr Danny 10
Bartonella-like bacteria carried by domestic mi... Tue FRED 7
Post scabies treatment Mon Young_Itchy 1
What are your symptoms? Mon pretty crazy 19
Albendazole/Valbazen Cure (Dec '13) Jul 20 Jennifer 126
•••
•••