Rouses Point, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

cindilu wrote:
All of you guys are nuts! You are all over the map with every lame brained idea directly from the pages of Prozac Magazine!
Hi Cindilu. What are you doing to maintain?
faridabad

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I am going to try this tobbaco thing after few days,
but i also know a other formula to kill scabies, i covered my back and chest with himalya toothpaste, and if i keep it for whole night i found positive result, my back was cured, scabies die without oxygen but i had itching on chest area then winters arrived and i cant do that stuff now. Himalya toothpaste doesnt dry thats why it act as a good cover on skin.

Since: Jan 13

Rouses Point, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

cindilu wrote:
<quoted text>
Exfoliating everyday, alternating topicals like borax with hydrogen peroxide for two days, then sulfur 10% ointment for two days, then Freedom 45 Permethrin for two days. Topicals are full body so the crawlers have no place to escape. I take antihistamines like Allegra 180 for the itch. It's a daily battle.
Yeah it's a battle. It seems the borax/peroxide , alternating with Epsom salt/sea salt is killing them. I rub dry borax on too. I believe i have bird mites.
I am taking an antihistamine too. It does help with itchiness. I did the sulfur too for a while. It got so dry, but everything makes me itch. I was itchy before this and sensitive with allergies. I am up to 3 Benadryls on the bad nights with 3 magnesium to sleep. I know something is happening deep for my good. I hope it keeps on. I know it will be hard for me to say, Im over it, after all my other let downs.
indian tobacco

Faridabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

mixed 70-80 gms of tobacco with same amount of water then boiled it and stored in a bottel... it looks like a black tea .... applying now let's see if it works or not??????????
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

indian tobacco wrote:
mixed 70-80 gms of tobacco with same amount of water then boiled it and stored in a bottel... it looks like a black tea .... applying now let's see if it works or not??????????
omigosh, have heard this before- please do tell how it goes. Whats the tyoe of tobacco? just regular or one of those blended types?
Indian Tobacco

Faridabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

misery_in_au wrote:
<quoted text>
omigosh, have heard this before- please do tell how it goes. Whats the tyoe of tobacco? just regular or one of those blended types?
nothing happened it's almost 3 hours ..... red spots all over chest appeared and i don't think anything happened... the tobacco i used was.... black and wet messed leaves together i don't know it's name... my friend bought it from a shop.
i am thinking of making it more concentrated by boiling the water and making it kind of dark fluid. it might work.
but didn't felt any buzz or dizziness after applying it.
i applied only at my abdominal and chest area.... i have scabies for over 5 years.... so much confused about my future and i have to breakup with my g.f to avoid this problem from being transferred. life is hell.:(
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Indian Tobacco wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing happened it's almost 3 hours ..... red spots all over chest appeared and i don't think anything happened... the tobacco i used was.... black and wet messed leaves together i don't know it's name... my friend bought it from a shop.
i am thinking of making it more concentrated by boiling the water and making it kind of dark fluid. it might work.
but didn't felt any buzz or dizziness after applying it.
i applied only at my abdominal and chest area.... i have scabies for over 5 years.... so much confused about my future and i have to breakup with my g.f to avoid this problem from being transferred. life is hell.:(
Sounds like it agitated them into activity, maybe thats something to work from. Try to read some research if you can.

I noticed the country on your ID, and you have some of the best doctors in the world over there- dont any know about parasitology? And talk about widespread- there's posters from all over the world on here. I read another thread today about this being a plague since 2000 or so. Docs at the time decided to let it run its course.

With stupid advice from docs not to apply treatments to face or scalp, over the past decade they've trained/created a super-strain that *prefers* face and scalp.

The scabies used to nest in body-hair follicles during one of their stages. Nowadays, they're using scalp-hair follicles. Even if they're not biting your scalp, they're using it during part of their life cycle.

Sorry about your g/f. What a caring person you are. It may not seem like it now, but its the right thing to protect someone. Once you get rid of it, I bet she'll be back.
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

just had a thought in this foggy old brain. You know how permethrin works better with piperonyl butoxide? maybe the tobacco needs something, or some different treatment, to activate the right parasite-killing properties?
Mark30US

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

misery_in_au wrote:
just had a thought in this foggy old brain. You know how permethrin works better with piperonyl butoxide? maybe the tobacco needs something, or some different treatment, to activate the right parasite-killing properties?
Hey everyone I'm new here. I was reading all of the posts on this site pertaining to scabies mites. It's been very informative as far as all of the experiences alot of you have had in dealing and/or trying to deal and cope with this affliction. I recently have come to the conclusion that I've also got scabies mites and I think I might know where I got them. Was recently having to stay in a hospital so go figure. Anyway, does someone have any good suggestions about what exactly I need to do to fight this off for good? Thanks
indian tobacco

Faridabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

misery_in_au wrote:
To misery_in_au
The tobacco didn't worked, i applied two times it doesn't kill scabies,
i know india have good doctors but it also have large number of bad doctors, i have used everything related to this disease, overdoses of ivermectin and
the teatment that worked to a extent was mortien and baygon spray.... afterwards i saw it also failed.
then i tried himalya toothpaste that really worked and gave me relief...(they die without oxygen) but i am not getting rid of it cause i still have this disease in my scalp which comes to my face and body again.

i don't see any sign of bumps or spots just itching,
at initial years it was totally like scabies but know the parasites and really stronger.

A doctor called me mad and said you don't have any problem, the problem is in your brain.
but i know the symptoms and it's scabies.

my girlfriend and i was planing to marry after one or two years but i don't see any hope, i told her everything in starting days of relation and she loves me so much that she is with me till now.
i don't want to loose her.:(
indian tobacco

Faridabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

misery_in_au wrote:
Where i can get this?????????? Piperonyl butoxide.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

indian tobacco wrote:
<quoted text>
To misery_in_au
The tobacco didn't worked, i applied two times it doesn't kill scabies,
i know india have good doctors but it also have large number of bad doctors, i have used everything related to this disease, overdoses of ivermectin and
the teatment that worked to a extent was mortien and baygon spray.... afterwards i saw it also failed.
then i tried himalya toothpaste that really worked and gave me relief...(they die without oxygen) but i am not getting rid of it cause i still have this disease in my scalp which comes to my face and body again.
i don't see any sign of bumps or spots just itching,
at initial years it was totally like scabies but know the parasites and really stronger.
A doctor called me mad and said you don't have any problem, the problem is in your brain.
but i know the symptoms and it's scabies.
my girlfriend and i was planing to marry after one or two years but i don't see any hope, i told her everything in starting days of relation and she loves me so much that she is with me till now.
i don't want to loose her.:(
:-( this disease is a curse! So sorry to hear that. Do you think you have bird mites instead? You said it's just itchy, but no bump or spots? Do you feel crawling? It is called the 7 year itch

Rouses Point, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

7 years !!!!! No way Peace. We are going to get rid of the muthers !!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

cured_ not_ almost wrote:
7 years !!!!! No way Peace. We are going to get rid of the muthers !!!!
I'll be dead by then
Bob

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Nik has an Itch wrote:
Nik has an itch, sp correction. I am tired of cleaning, I have tons of homework. Please post journal articles about this world wide epidemic of arthropods. Maybe that will help the doctors I go see.
Nik if you're still having problems maybe look into clove oil for scabies.
Indian Tobacco

Faridabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Needpeace34 wrote:
<quoted text>
:-( this disease is a curse! So sorry to hear that. Do you think you have bird mites instead? You said it's just itchy, but no bump or spots? Do you feel crawling? It is called the 7 year itch
In starting days the symptoms was just like scabies, there were spots, bumps and damaged skin all over. all medicines were working fine but i was careless so it kept coming back and mites became stronger.... and now nothing works. the symptoms are only seen in peak summers.... now doctors also don't beleive me, i say it feels like pin pricks, it's everywhere in scalp, chest abdomen, back, chest, face also.
i can see cracks on my soap, they are so strong.
yes it's a curse thats ruining my life.

the only thing that showed me good results was toothpaste. himalaya toothpaste, but it difficult to keep it on body for 12 hours to kill scabies by suffocating them.
Indian Tobacco

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

cindilu wrote:
All the poison I'm rubbing on my skin is not curing me.
have anyone tried ... aobve 5 % permithirin ... 10 or 20 ??????
Kittn De Carlo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

We (my husband, myself and our two children ages 4 &6) were recently exposed to scabies. My 4 year old was the first to show symptoms of bug bites but when we went to the pediatrician, she didn't know what it was. Just some sort of bite. Apparently not all scabies infestations look the same. Once we did find out it was scabies, we did the permetherin cream and it didn't work for us. I then did days and days of research on natural treatments. I am soooooo relieved to say that after 3 days of this "treatment" we are all seeing positive results. I do want to say, I am not a Dr., herbalist or anything of the sort. Just a desperate mom using my gut and going off of what worked for others. I hope it works for you. It has been a nightmare for us. Here is what we are doing:

First of all, we bagged literally everything we could and are keeping it separate so it doesn't get contaminated. Decorative pillow, blankets, towels stuffed animal, ect.
Then, I sprinkled some diatemaceous earth ALL OVER the house and let it sit over night. I mean on the floors, the furniture, the beds, everywhere. I let it sit over night and vacuumed it all up the next day. Please keep in mind that although it is not toxic if eaten (only if it is food grade can you eat it) but it is toxic to breath, so keep open windows while doing this part. I bleached anything I could and what couldn't be cleaned with bleach I cleaned with a disinfectant. The next day we had our carpets steam cleaned. I am cleaning the house everyday from top to bottom. Vacuum every day!!! It is exhausting, but necessary. I also spray the beds,furniture,carpets and curtains daily with tea tree oil and 1ml of clove oil diluted in water.
For our bodies we make sure we shower in the AM then slather on the mixture I made of 1ml clove oil, 20 drops of neem oil and 20 drops of tea tree oil in 8oz of coconut oil as my carrier. Whatever oz of carrier oil you use, make sure only 6% of it is clove oil or it can burn your skin. We only use towels once, clothes once pillow cases and sheets once. Then wash everything at the end of the day in HOT water, before we bathe in HOT water with Epsom salt, hydrogen peroxide and a few drops of tea tree oil in it. We sit in this bath for at least 15 mins then scrub gently with Borax. Be gentle as it is very abrasive. Then we air dry, or dry with the hair dryer (the mites hate heat),and slather on more of the oil blend I made.
This has been a nightmare for us and I am exhausted, but soooo happy to have found something that works. We also take some benadryl for the itching.
As I mentioned it has been 3 days and we are now itch free. It was suggested to do treatment for at least a week though. I probably will stop using the borax now, but continue the cleaning and oil for at least 2 weeks. From what I read it is important not to quit to early because there is a gestation period for the mites in which they may not dye from the treatment until they hatch. So, we will see. As I said before, I am not a doctor, herbalist, aromatherapist or anything. I just did a bunch of research and put together my own plan based off of what worked or didn't work for others.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me at jaybell7512@gmail.com

Good luck and God Bless

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

anyone ever try any ivermectin drops?
ive read about horse ivermectin and pills but what about something like this

http://www.animeddirect.co.uk/ivermectin-drop...

I'm running out of things to try myself.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

itchee wrote:
anyone ever try any ivermectin drops?
ive read about horse ivermectin and pills but what about something like this
http://www.animeddirect.co.uk/ivermectin-drop...
I'm running out of things to try myself.
It wouldn't be enough for a human. It is made for very small animals. And the reason they make this for small animals is because they can overdose on the 1% injectible for cattle, and the horsepaste. Correct dosing is very important, and you should always use caution, especially when administering to small dogs and cats. Correct dosage is very important with ivermectin. Can cause blindness in cats, dilated pupils, loss of balance, coma in cats, tremors, you name it. Look at the size of these drop bottles - 5 ml. that's not enough for a human. It sold in England; can it be shipped to United States? Also, these are just some things I have learned along the way. Always consult a qualified medical physician.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

165 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
article: Doctors Report Super Scabies More Diff... (Jan '12) 53 min lasvegaslasvegas 38
injectable ivermectim 1 hr wantmylifeback 23
Can scabies breathe underwater/swim? (Feb '09) 2 hr too itchy to think 51
My scabies story. (Sep '13) 3 hr Brian 10
Morgellons and Lyme from mite infections (May '13) 6 hr Desperate4cure 438
What WORKS and MISCONCEPTIONS - My Story 7 hr sufferer 2
Scabies on the head (Mar '13) 12 hr sosadsodesperateinil 269
Albendazole (Valbazen) Curing Me 15 hr smokestak 712
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Mon lasvegas 4,005
•••
•••
•••
•••