mms dude

Terre Haute, IN

#242 Jun 2, 2013
has anyone tried mms?
mms dude

Terre Haute, IN

#243 Jun 2, 2013
losing my sanity wrote:
Please look at my pics and tell me if it looks like i have scabies or not. Please :(
http://m1364.photobucket.com/albumlist/losing...
looks like it to me!
mms dude

Terre Haute, IN

#244 Jun 2, 2013
losing my sanity wrote:
Please look at my pics and tell me if it looks like i have scabies or not. Please :(
http://m1364.photobucket.com/albumlist/losing...
yep looks like it to me!
mms dude

Terre Haute, IN

#245 Jun 2, 2013
looks like scabies!
FRED

Golden, CO

#246 Jun 4, 2013
mms dude wrote:
<quoted text>what about mms?
It is irresponsible and dangerous to suggest using MMS as it is very detrimental to peoples short and long term health.

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressA...

"Consumers who have MMS should stop using it immediately and throw it away. "
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#247 Jun 4, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
It is irresponsible and dangerous to suggest using MMS as it is very detrimental to peoples short and long term health.
http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressA...
"Consumers who have MMS should stop using it immediately and throw it away. "
Just as we would throw all your homeopathy and herbs that you push here on this forum, Fred.
FRED

Golden, CO

#248 Jun 4, 2013
cindilu wrote:
All the poison I'm rubbing on my skin is not curing me.
cindilu wrote:
All the poison I'm rubbing on my skin is not curing me.
It does induce severe neurotoxicity though and at the high doses she was using daily , 45% permethrin, for an extended period of time she will have to endure this nervous system damage for the rest of her life. The brain is part of the central nervous system so this level of neurotoxicity also dramatically influences thought processes.

http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php...

"Permethrin is neurotoxic at high doses. It produces a variety of clinical neurotoxic effects in animals. Some of those effects are tremors, salivation, paresthesia, splayed gait, depressed reflexes, and tiptoe gait; reversible axonal injury occurs at high doses (Brammer, 1989; Robinson, 1989a,b). These symptoms appear to be universal for pyrethroids."
FRED

Golden, CO

#249 Jun 4, 2013
cindilu wrote:
<quoted text>
I've used 45% Permethrin for the past five (5) months! Does not cure!
She posted that she was finally cured by 45% permethrin when she left this forum after having it fail for so very long. It's just not possible, poor lost soul.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#250 Jun 4, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
She posted that she was finally cured by 45% permethrin when she left this forum after having it fail for so very long. It's just not possible, poor lost soul.
Cindilu was a troll and trouble maker, just as you are, Fred.

If anyone here ia a poor lost soul, it is YOU.

Many people on this forum were cured with inexpensive pipettes of 45% permethrin.

They tried it, it worked, and they moved on.

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA

#251 Jun 7, 2013
PTSS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you have tried to get rid of the scabies. For how long you have had them.Just applying cream and or taking the pill is not enough. We went through this whole house changing out bed lining every day,clothes went from being worn right to a plastic bag along with towels and wash clothes. We encased our box springs in plastic and put zippered plastic mattress covers on our mattresses. All furniture was covered in plastic. We put on plastic gloves in the morning and left them on until we went to bed,we keep socks and a slipper or shoes on all the time,We have sprayed the carpets with Lysol. We shower every day.Every thing wasable goes into thw washing machine on a hot water cycle and then into the dryer on high temperature. All of the above plus and we still had the scabies.
Smoking for me was never an option I quit 12 years ago so I and my younger brother who also quit smoking before me, started using the 21mg nicotine patch a week ago, I might as you so nicely said be full of BS but I no longer have the scabies and neither does my younger brother.
It's a free world I just wanted to offer an alternate treatment to others who have have had a hard time getting rid of this biting little monster, There was a tremendous amount of research done by the person or company who have a patent on using micotine as an human pesticide.
Good luck, I hope you rid yourself of this monster, mine is gone, nicotine appears to be the reason.
Hmm, well in early march I had $1400, went down to $47.58 quickly, just from buying oils, alcohol hand sanitizer, borax, H202, ammonia, permethrin so I can make a formula for the carpet, sulpher soaps, neem soaps, sulfer shampoo, MSM liquid, cream and shampoo, vasline grapeseed oil, coconut oil castor oil, mineral oil, clove bid oil clove leaf oil, orange oil, eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, menthol and camphor mixtures from an asian store which Fred states are no good, he posted a link, and now I just read that the FDA warns against drinking MSM, but I was told from a herbalist last week who says that MSM is actually good, but you have to know which one to buy, alot of them contain lead. She says "the ones made from Germans is the best" (Jarrow?) I am still not sure. I do not drink it now because I am taking clove capsules, but I still apply on skin.

House hold cleaners alone will break the bank as well. I have also purchased ivermectin paste (3 packs) mixed the apple flavored with coconut oil and rubbed it all over me and my son last week, it helped him some, but not me...but then I want to give it another shot, I will have to do it every 2-3 days since I hear the eggs hatch that often and not every week like the derms think. with applying ivermectin paste you have to be really careful not to OD, only mix the correct amount of paste into your carrier oil and then apply it.

San Jose, CA

#252 Jun 9, 2013
todd wrote:
hi everyone
i am medical herbalist, and re: tobacco yes it is effective topically as a fomentation, liniment, ointment or poultice, and i wouldn't be over-concerned if it had a limited application - but for larger applications we might want to consider other herbs, for e.g. neem and turmeric, poke root, lakspur, but you should always consult a knowledgeable practitioner
in NA, check out the americanherbalistsguild.com for a resource near you (search by state/province)
Hi Todd, I use both clove Bud and Clove leaf oil in my daily regimens and I am thinkomg of trying Clove stem oil, since it contains more eugenol , do you feel this may be even more effective at treating skin mites?, than the Clove bud oil. Your thoughts please.

TY
Bughater

United States

#253 Jun 16, 2013
You should try borax with akapulco of the philippines.extract the juice of akapulco leaves and set aside,dilute 1tbs of seasalt in 2 tbs of warm water and mixed it to juice of akapulco leaves,make sure that it can cover all parts of your body u have to start from your scalp down to your toes,bc scabies did not go down they always go upward,do it every other night before you sleep wash it in the morning with sulfur soap.Not to mention the furnitures,shirts,etc..,i know you already know that,then after 3 weeks post your story.Tnx god bless

Mountain View, CA

#254 Jun 17, 2013
Interesting...but where would one buy Alkapulco (Cassia) leaves?

http://www.iohsad.org/blog/10/09/akapulko-ant...
lisa

San Antonio, TX

#255 Jun 17, 2013
My Mom and I have been using NEEM. They don't like it but it's not getting rid of them.
I used apple cider vinegar last night and got some results. Also I"m taking NEEM internally and starting garlic tonight.
Epson salt baths? Well I'll try that tonight.
I have no idea what this bug is but it's an epidemic that no one is talking about and the Doctors know CRAP! they keep trying to give out anti depressants. Chemicals don't seem to have any effect on them.
FRED

Golden, CO

#256 Jun 17, 2013
lisa wrote:
My Mom and I have been using NEEM. They don't like it but it's not getting rid of them.
I used apple cider vinegar last night and got some results. Also I"m taking NEEM internally and starting garlic tonight.
I have no idea what this bug is but it's an epidemic that no one is talking about and the Doctors know CRAP! they keep trying to give out anti depressants. Chemicals don't seem to have any effect on them.
It's big in Texas.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TP8...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#257 Jun 17, 2013
lisa wrote:
What are your symptoms? I was talking to a Doc in Hawaii and he said that he has seen a huge increase in scabies infestations in the year.
kittyhawk63

Redding, CA

#258 Jun 19, 2013
I found two way safe ways to treat scabies. But first, a number of years back I worked on staff at a rescue mission as the Drug Rehab Director. I picked up scabies twice there. The men sleeping in the woods would bring them into the mission. My doctor treated me with, if my memory serves me, an insecticide. I had to bathe in it. I never did that again. It's far too dangerous.
The two treatments I have found are Tea Tree Oil ( http://www.amazon.com/Tea-Tree-100-Pure-Essen... ) and using liquid bandage over each bite. You bathe in the Tea Tree Oil, and you apply the liquid band-aid with the applicator brush inside the bottle.
After bathing (or showering) the liquid bandage would start to peel. I would remove it and apply again over each bite after my skin dried. Both treatments took a couple days to kill the mites. Both helped considerably in alleviating the terrible itching.
BTW, the Tea Tree Oil was a recommendation I found on another website on treating scabies. The liquid bandage was my brainchild. It just popped into my head that it would block oxygen to these critters, so I tried it. I am not sure if blocked oxygen is what killed them, but they died. Maybe the liquid bandage was toxic to them.
I hope these two solutions will help someone else.
tabby

United States

#259 Jun 20, 2013
does bleach work thats what i been doin plz help dont want my 1year old to get it
tabby

United States

#260 Jun 20, 2013
tabby wrote:
does bleach work thats what i been doin plz help dont want my 1year old to get it
and my step son has it bad he just took a bleach bath this is the 2nd time i had it but its been a few years back the doc gave me cream an it worked real good it was gone in 2 days i have 4 kids of my own and 3step sons plz plz plz HELP!!!!!!!!
Becky

New York, NY

#261 Jun 20, 2013
tabby wrote:
<quoted text> and my step son has it bad he just took a bleach bath this is the 2nd time i had it but its been a few years back the doc gave me cream an it worked real good it was gone in 2 days i have 4 kids of my own and 3step sons plz plz plz HELP!!!!!!!!
Did you go to the hospital? They should give you perm cream, you should use it 3x 7 days apart. Clean everything shoes, sheets, clothes, bag all toys for at least 3 weeks I would put the new moth balls in the bag. They help kill mites and bugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look at this picture of skin with mites and mig... (Apr '08) 1 hr daitch 132
what the hell is on my leg scabies help 3 hr larryevanspdx 1
Dr Bronners liquid castille soap? 6 hr NickNY 4
Pictures... (Apr '07) 7 hr Gib 90
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) 9 hr Jersey Girl 449
Post Scabies or reinfection? HELP I'm so scared 13 hr crazyuncomfortable 1
Mild case of Scabies! +Penile Nodules 17 hr NickNY 1
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Fri jane 4,154

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE