vss

Hollywood, FL

#438 Aug 23, 2013
allen parker wrote:
Doctor says I have sand worms, I was giving 5 -3mg to take at one time, Will this kill them.
Are you talking about ivermectin or albendazole? yes, 15 mg. is sufficient to kill most any parasites in your body. It goes by weight. This dosage is for scabies for someone who weighs 150 pounds. How much do you weight?
ivermectin does not kill tape worm, though.
talk to your doctor.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#439 Aug 23, 2013
vss wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about ivermectin or albendazole? yes, 15 mg. is sufficient to kill most any parasites in your body. It goes by weight. This dosage is for scabies for someone who weighs 150 pounds. How much do you weight?
ivermectin does not kill tape worm, though.
talk to your doctor.
You have been reported for impersonating me you slime.
vss

Hollywood, FL

#440 Aug 23, 2013
don't pay attention to shondatime/fred. she's got her panties in a twist.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#441 Aug 23, 2013
vss wrote:
don't pay attention to shondatime/fred. she's got her panties in a twist.
VSS Hollywood FL impersonated me on Topix. You have been reported SLIME.
Itchyscratchy

Philadelphia, PA

#442 Aug 25, 2013
I have been to four different doctors, dermatologists, the Urgent Care Doctor spoke from the doorway. Finally my new gp got it right. Now that Im good and infested. How can I tell if my dog has mange? I'm suspicious
Fed up

Ivanhoe, Australia

#443 Aug 30, 2013
I got scabies about 10months ago for the 1st 2months the doctors told me I had an allergic reaction to something but then my husband got it too so then we were told it was scabies we did treatment and only weeks later it was back and then our 3year old had it too but she never got it bad only a few spots myself and my husband had it from head to toe we seen about 5 doctors all saying the same thing but every time we did treatment with in a few weeks it was back until 3months ago we got rid of it or so we thought it's back and I'm now pregnant I don't want a baby to have to go through this... "HELP"

We have been around family and friends over the months but no one else has got it ?
tgjguitar

Mesa, AZ

#444 Sep 7, 2013
Fed up wrote:
I got scabies about 10months ago for the 1st 2months the doctors told me I had an allergic reaction to something but then my husband got it too so then we were told it was scabies we did treatment and only weeks later it was back and then our 3year old had it too but she never got it bad only a few spots myself and my husband had it from head to toe we seen about 5 doctors all saying the same thing but every time we did treatment with in a few weeks it was back until 3months ago we got rid of it or so we thought it's back and I'm now pregnant I don't want a baby to have to go through this... "HELP"
We have been around family and friends over the months but no one else has got it ?
I can tell you what worked for me and I believe it may help you. I researched and found that apple cider vinegar could be effective in treating and preventing scabies. My worse area was on my shins and on the tops of my feet. I mixed the vinegar and water 50/50 in a squirt bottle and sprayed myself and watched and within a couple of minutes could see black specs appear on my skin. These were dead mites getting out of Dodge. There were also some white things that I think were larvae. I washed them away. I found out that when you treat where they are they go where you didn't treat so I would spray my whole body twice a day. The vinegar can dry your hair so I use a milder solution on my head.. This twice a day spray denies the mites a host and kills any that might have hatched in the past 12 hours. I use an organic unfiltered, unpasteurized vinegar. For surfaces like upholstery I use distilled white vinegar and water and sprayed all seats and surfaces. You can even spray your carpets with it. Don't use the white vinegar on your skin.Once I found all that the apple cider vinegar can do for you I included it in my daily diet. I don't know if I am supposed to mention brand names but Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar also has a great website with lots of info. One last thing. Once you use the vinegar as a body spray you might never want to use anything else. It leaves your skin ph balanced and shiny. It is also baby safe.
Hilliton

Pittsburgh, PA

#445 Sep 7, 2013
youtube.com/watch... S.T.D Simply That Dirty

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#446 Sep 9, 2013
Crusted/Norwegian Scabies.

Location hidden

#447 Sep 12, 2013
Beware, these Scabies burrow throw the body and can borrow into any organ which means the fetus. It's called Crusted or Norwegian Scabies and they can go anywhere on the body, even the face if it's this kind. Most doctors and nurses and other people you meet haven't heard of this kind of scabies. It's the same mite, only you get millions of them. No, other people I was around didn't get them either. Go look up PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases and then do a search on scabies or go to Google and type in Norwegian Scabies Case Studies.
Fed up wrote:
New Kid

Hickory, NC

#448 Sep 14, 2013
I found out how to kill the eggs and some adults with sulfur in an eye drop bottle. These things get scared they stop movement a day then start back I cant tell where they are now they are still moving these things try to outsmart humans. Anyone notice their tricks. How do we locate the one's we can see? Been a year now theyre all in my car my car a eat you up. How do you keep off your carpet I was my clothes and covers everyday these things won't let up. I pray for healing when God reveal to me what all to do I'll tell all. This is a conspiracy by the Government and the Pharmacutical company's they don't wont to find a cure. To make money maybe if some higher up people get it they'll think about a cure. It's spreading like wildfire. Oh well we can't totally isolate ourselves. We got to go on living.

Location hidden

#449 Sep 15, 2013
http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/83/1/lawr...

100 year old lady dies from Scabies.

Also find Ignored Norwegian Scabies on Facebook

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#450 Sep 15, 2013
Hmmmmm.....
sussie long

Marshville, NC

#451 Sep 18, 2013
I have scabies and I got the cream and I still feel the exact same way as I did before. This is really getting me down. The itching is driving me crazy!!!!!!! I washed all my bedding and clothes ive worn lately but if I sleep on the clean sheets after ive had the treatment once will the little suckers still get back on my clean sheets? This is all so confusing

Location hidden

#452 Sep 19, 2013
I started a new group on Facebook called Ignored Norwegian Scabies because doctors just don't understand how bad they get, Sussie, and how hard they are to get rid of. You have to bag every piece of material in your house and wash all fingernail clippers, encase your mattresses and boxsprings in zippered vinyl cases and use Gorilla tape on the zippers so those suckers don't get out. Keep your hands away from your face. If you get them real bad, they can cause blood poisoning because the poop in your blood steam causes an infection, so if you get a fever, fast heart beat, falling blood pressure, race to the ER.

Location hidden

#453 Sep 19, 2013
And yes, they can still get back on your clean sheets!
Kathy

Modesto, CA

#454 Sep 28, 2013
If you want to get rid of scabies you better stock up on permethrin. I been buying it here without a prescription http://onlinepillicious.com/...
Nativewolf

Houlton, ME

#456 Oct 20, 2013
My wife and I had this problem for about two months before we realized what it was. We have treated twice with the cream and it has helped each time. Try taking a shower as how as you can stand it letting the water pour directly over your head and face this is assuming your water heater is set to approximately 140 degrees as heat does kill both the mites and eggs. Wash with something abrasive like a washcloth or bath poof. If you want extra benefit take a hot bath first and soak for as long as you can soaking your head and face if you can.

Now for clothing and such wash on hot and you are blessed if you have a washer that has a sanitize option as it really heats the water. Dry on high heat as long as your dyer will run two or three times can also help.

Furniture is a hard one. I am not sure if they sell sprays I am sure they do. They do sell mattress/box-spring covers that are designed to suffocate/starve them as they are designed to block them from crawling through into deeper fabric to hide. Also for space rugs/carpets buy some packing plastic most furniture retailers should carry this and cover them with it for a few weeks making sure all holes are sealed. Wash your floors and all surfaces with hot water and cleaner. And I have heard freezing items for 48 hrs also works good for items like shoes and other items similar.

This is the only advice I can give as we do not have pets to treat. I hope this helps someone out.
bill

Ypsilanti, MI

#457 Oct 20, 2013
Hi sussie
I had the same problem , i found many cures and soaking procedures for my skin at www.birdmites.org
The best was
1 cup peroxide
1 cup water
8 tbls borax
Mix and apply and leave on head to toe till next shower for 1 to 2 weeks
Wash clothes with arm an hammer laundry soap , powdered version only , and 30 min bath for the skin helps immensly and is painless
Wash house with 1 cup per gallon of the a & h soap , let dry and spread regular baking soda all over like carpert fresh , dust off tables so i can live with it and vac up the rest in 5 days
I sleep on an air materss deflated , rolled up and washed in a&h soap , rinsed , reinflated with a hair dryer in only 90 secs , placed on a hard floor and misted with 2 tbls coconut oil and 77 degree water , coconut oil is a solid at 76 degrees. The oil mix is great for the skin and environment too , it makes bugs get stuck in it so the cannot crawl
God bless you Sussie,
Bill
Write meany time if you need help
Doe1769@yahoo.com and use J the words esus is Lord in the subject so i can spot your email
sussie long wrote:
I have scabies and I got the cream and I still feel the exact same way as I did before. This is really getting me down. The itching is driving me crazy!!!!!!! I washed all my bedding and clothes ive worn lately but if I sleep on the clean sheets after ive had the treatment once will the little suckers still get back on my clean sheets? This is all so confusing
holymoleyscabies

Slidell, LA

#458 Oct 21, 2013
I really haven't read anything promising... does the oral medication, Evermectin kill the eggs???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get rid of scabies...very quick and on p... (Aug '12) 2 hr Dan 45
White and black specks...crawlies....scratch ma... (Jan '08) 13 hr jeana 128
Scabies or shingles (Aug '13) 20 hr pretty crazy 3
Scabies but no rash, just itching & crawling fe... (Mar '12) Tue BAS 125
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Tue Jodyy 4,184
i think i have a cure... onions! (Feb '11) Tue ingliskf 22
Permethrin Treatment and still itching question... (Jun '08) Tue scfarkas 150
More from around the web