sulphur

Evanston, IL

#353 Jul 14, 2012
Can anyone tell me if sulphur works
Worried

Arlington, MA

#355 Jul 15, 2012
I think I got infected with these mites. Most or the articles I have read say that they do not go into the head. I have felt the wriggling. From your experience, is that possible?
Thank you,
Worried
Bill

Ypsilanti, MI

#356 Jul 15, 2012
YES THE BUG CAN GP ANYWHERE AND BURROW, KILL IT WITH THE PEROXIDE MIX TOP OF HEAD TO TOE AND SLEEP ON AN IRMATRESS ON A HARD FLOOR WIT HNO BLANKETS USE A HAIRDRYER TO KEEP WARM, WASH THE AIR MATRESS EACH AM IN 1 CUP ARM AND HAMMER POWDER LAUNDRY SOAP FOR 1-8 HRS, RINSE, DRIP DRY FOR 5 MINS, REINFLATE WITH A HAIR DRYER IN 90 ECONDS ON COOL SHOT SETTING, MIST FLOOR AND AIR MATRESS WITH COCOCNUT OIL AND SLEEP AHHHHHHHHHH .
I use the a&h 3 tbls in 30 oz of water fort the head 1 tome per day , it will kill them

God bless you ,,

Bill
Worried wrote:
I think I got infected with these mites. Most or the articles I have read say that they do not go into the head. I have felt the wriggling. From your experience, is that possible?
Thank you,
Worried
James Wyman

Croydon, Australia

#357 Jul 20, 2012
I just got diagnosed with it after 6 weeks of intense itching! I caught it from a friend. I used the Nyclear cream which has the premethrin in it. For the first day i was pretty ok but since then im still madly itchy, i still see what seems like new bites popping up, so im sure i still have them, my doctor said to do it again after five days, so i plan on using it again, but i just dont feel like its enough, can i just keep uding it for every five days until i actually see some results? there should be some oral tablet as well that can do something! Also my scalp is somewhat itchy, its very flakey, like dandruff but that just seems too much of a coincidence, my doctor said they dont attack the scalp or the face in adults usually, but i swear since he said that im itchy on my head! Is there a shampoo i can use? I cant shave my head, i love my hair way too much for that!
Also, we cant all afford to go on holidays, i mean i just got back from one where i got it, there must be a way you can live, i mean i feel like its ageing me ten years in anxiety. It cant be that intense where you have to wash or throw away everything, theres just things you cant clean and your always going to miss a spot or something, they are invisible to the naked eye! i mean if it were that intense and contagious i feel like the hold world would have it!
I cant believe this crap though, if i had known such a creature existed, I would have got the little red bites treated as soon as i saw them! I just thought it was bed bugs from a hotel, gah. Anyway, i feel utterly overwhelmed and like a prisoner in my own body, its like you cant trust your own body. its really heart breaking, and the red spots and clusters make me feel ashamed to show my body, so dead to me.
masshysteria

United States

#358 Jul 25, 2012
What a nightmare!
Doctors (smh)..
My problem continued 2 months.. until I used RID 4% in my hair ..doctors kept saying. Scabbies don't go in adult hair or above the neck. I went on ivermectin as well ..

Reminder: body will be feeling the itchiness( ghost mosquitoes ) couple weeks after treatment.

Clean..clean ..clean!
Karen in Rio Vista

Tuolumne, CA

#359 Jul 30, 2012
I am scheduled for surgery next week and although I've never had scabies I'm REALLY worried since my Mom had them in the hospital years ago before she died.

Can I take any precautions in the hospital environment????

Thank you for your help!
relieved

Wolverhampton, UK

#360 Sep 12, 2012
I believe it took 10 weeks for the signs of these scabies to manifest and 10 weeks all told to get any relief! First diagnosed as fungal infection and treated wrongly for 4 weeks. Then given permethrin 5%. Used it without reading instructions and did it wrong. Used it again 6 days later and got it right, then showered and used a back scrubber all over and reinfected myself! Covered in them and going insane, no sleep no relief. So waited 4 days only before using permethrin again. This seemed to help a little. As I had used it 3 times already in 10 days was scared to use it again. But I did, after waiting another 9 days. So that makes 4 times in 19 days. This helped a bit but I did not believe I was cured, as the itching still came in waves and was so intense still. I then read about tea tree oil and that it not only kills the scabies mite but also the eggs, so I tried it. At last a result! The itching began to subside and I used 3 10ml bottles neat on infected areas over 3 days and HOORAY I have relief. Washed sheets every day for a month, one wear only for all clothes and one use only for towels. Washing machine never stopped. Hoovered everywhere, including matress daily. Sprayed furniture, matress, carpets, curtains and computer keyboard with an anti flea and house mite spray from pet shop. Fingers crossed, all gone now but still using tea tree oil every night before bed. Thank goodness for tea tree oil. ps. also sprayed the car!
Scbaies FREE

Farmington, MI

#361 Sep 14, 2012
Treat for 7 days straght with permethrin and ivermethrin (X2) and youll be cured that what I did And pray to the Lord for deliverence
donique

Watertown, NY

#362 Sep 18, 2012
Can Ya STOP GIVING HINTS ON HOW TO CURE SCABIES AND PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WRITE HOW TO GET RID OF IT .. IM 17 AND IN PROLLY A COUPLE YEARS THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD NO MY NAME IN THE MUSIC BIZ. AND I NEED TO GET RID OF SCABIES .. I GOT IT FROM SOME LIL GIRL WHO STAYED AT MY SISTER HOUSE AND AT FIRST WE THOUGHT IT WAS FLEAS AND THEN WE FOUND OUT IT WAS SCABIES AND YA KEEP SAYING THE KREAM DONT WORK .. DO IT WORK OR NO? PLZZZ HELP[ STAR IN THE MAKING )
got the itch

De Pere, WI

#363 Sep 19, 2012
the itch is cause by their dead eggs, bodies and feces they leave behind-it's an infection if you have properly treated- the 5% topical works okay but most scabies are resistant to it so it only (tyipically ) kills a large percentage, Take benedryl to relieve the itching as after a 100% kill the itch will continue for up to 6 weeks. This said animal mange and scabies are two completely different species as I understand it- but check that out. Sort of like head lice versus pubic lice- two different?!?! The other concern is your home is infested as well. Typically you have to leave the home AFTER turning the heat up as high as it will go for 8-10 day to make sure all are dead (no host)
got the itch

De Pere, WI

#364 Sep 19, 2012
donique wrote:
Can Ya STOP GIVING HINTS ON HOW TO CURE SCABIES AND PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WRITE HOW TO GET RID OF IT .. IM 17 AND IN PROLLY A COUPLE YEARS THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD NO MY NAME IN THE MUSIC BIZ. AND I NEED TO GET RID OF SCABIES .. I GOT IT FROM SOME LIL GIRL WHO STAYED AT MY SISTER HOUSE AND AT FIRST WE THOUGHT IT WAS FLEAS AND THEN WE FOUND OUT IT WAS SCABIES AND YA KEEP SAYING THE KREAM DONT WORK .. DO IT WORK OR NO? PLZZZ HELP[ STAR IN THE MAKING )
domique check out Progress post, dude's from down under where they have it bad- not all but when they get it iy sucks because their stuff is resistant as ours is too
Mark

Bisbee, AZ

#365 Sep 21, 2012
I got scabies in my groin area, I was not having sex with anyone to get them and figured I might have got them off a toilet seat while traveling, never do that anymore.

They were horrible,hot baths, scrubbing just irritated it worse, I used calamine lotion to stop the itching but every night it would start again, it caused kind of a wet or moist condition where they were like a sweat which made things worse.

I finally researched what it might be and found it on the internet, all the symptoms I had. I tried the creams with the pyrithm stuff and nothing changed,

Finally I bought some Tea Tree Oil, I put it on paper towels and put them in my underwear at night in the affected areas, one night I used a lot of the oil to where it even irritated my skin and after that they were gone.

They burrow under your skin so they are hard to kill under the skin so you have to constantly keep the area treated with tea tree oil until they come out where it kills them.

What an evil creation these things are, if you ever heard of the mexican word chupacabra well it is actually a coyote that has been infested with these things since birth, it actually deforms them into looking like demonic creatures.

What kind of God would create these evil things, that is why I am an athiest, can't believe in such an evil God who created these things being good, poor anamils and humans affected by these evil things.
Mark

Bisbee, AZ

#366 Sep 21, 2012
I tried everything to get rid of scabies, I am telling you keep the area constantly treated with tea tree oil, that stuff really works, you can get it at most drug stores. I am posting this because I know how horrible it is to have these little demonic creatures tormenting you.

Since: Oct 12

Somerville, MA

#367 Oct 9, 2012
I am infected, i used the permethian cream at least three times and still have night time extra itching.
I keep seeing new small nodules on my fingerss and wrist, and red itching dots extending down
My legs, are these more scabies?
Hate scabies

Cardiff, UK

#368 Oct 19, 2012
I have scabies apperntly although I'm not sure if it actually is or just eczema. I'm horrified by the thought of scabies I have just applied the cream and am going to leave it on all night! But what else do I need to do I can't cope with this.

No one else who i live with has caught this though which I think is odd. ANY ADVICE WELCOME
anisa

UK

#372 Oct 30, 2012
My son came out with loads of spots, he was diagnosed having mullouscum, I went back to dr three times three drs said the same and they told me it wasn't contagious. Then me and my other two sons all started itching like crazy we went to walk in clinic and were told we have scabies. He gave permethrin. Its been two days now but we r still itching so badly its a nightmare. My kids r crying cause they r itching so badly. What do I do? Do I have to clean my carpets? I also have a parrot can he get it? Someone help me!
disgusted

Davenport, IA

#373 Nov 3, 2012
i went to the dermatologist and was told to wash all bedsheets and blankets and any clothes we have worn it hot water, and use permethrin from the neckdown before i go to bed and leave it on for 8-12 hours then wash it off and leave the house for six hours because the mites will die without a host, then repeat in seven days. she also said the itchiness and bumps may last for up to three weeks after treatment because of the dead/dying mites in the skin.
disgusted

Davenport, IA

#374 Nov 3, 2012
the dr should also prescribe you a steroid cream which will help with the itching and bumps until they r completely gone
Doc----lol

Enosburg Falls, VT

#375 Nov 5, 2012
Have been treating with the prescribed permethrin and it seems to be doing it's job. I just read about the mix of oils and think I'll give that a try as the $$ are dwindling. Will let everyone know in a few weeks. Be safe and be well.
Doc
ella

Milan, Italy

#376 Nov 11, 2012
i got a scabies a month ago.... i read alot of post to get rid of them ... but then again it helps to ease the itching but not killed the egg inside the skin ... so i called my friend doctor which is 1000 miles away from me...my friend doctor told me.... its not prescribed but do this it will help you out alot... get cotton balls put hydrogen peroxide rub it tons of times until you see the white hole like a egg shell... then clean it with 100% alcohol ... then put the permethrin cream ... do it all the infected area or do it all over your body...just few days or a week they are almost gone ... but you still have to do it again just to make sure they will not come back.... note: put patches in every infected area after doing it.. because you will see alot of juices will come out on infected area .. just to make sure other part of body will not get infected... furniture you can buy anti mites spray in pharmacy... clothes have to clean about 90 heat to kill the mites... goodluck everyone .. hope will help you guys...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snake oil does not cure eggs 2 hr 5 times cured 1
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) 2 hr 5 times cured 186
ScabiesBGone lotion ?? 2 hr 5 times cured 12
You got it, act fast! 2 hr 5 times cured 1
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 4 hr wantemgone2 4,370
News Scabies Is Highly Contagious (Mar '06) 4 hr wantemgone2 7,282
Post scabies red bumps 7 hr 5 times cured 1
More from around the web