First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kittycat

United States

#41 Jan 8, 2007
I just did my first dose of ivercare paste. It really did not taste that bad. I have done a total of 3 treatments of stromectol 7-10 days apart and one dose of ivercare paste. I really wish i would have just started with the ivercare and saved myself tons of money. I also did about 3 treatments of permethrin 5% cream.

I also went away for 9 days to help kill the mites living in my apartment. My boyfriend who never gets any bites or burrows also left his apartment and has done 2 permethrin treatments. i plan on staying away from my boyfriiend for another 7-10 days or untill I'm mite free. I still have a few bites and razor tracks but I'm so much better than before I started aggresive treatment. I also noticed once my boyfriiend was away from me i improved even more. It could just be that ivermectin is really kicking in.

I find it hard to clean winter coats . I have about 3 coats that i throw in the dryer before i wear them but i still think i'm getting a few bites from them. I noticed in the past that when i dry cleaned my clothes i had tons of bites within minutes of touching those clothes. i still dry clean a few items but i remove the plastic and let them hang in another closet for 10 days before wearing.

I'm so thankful for this board!!!. I would be one of those people who go on for years battling this if not for the ivermectin info.
fuLL of HOPE frances

Corpus Christi, TX

#42 Jan 9, 2007
good news kittycat :]...i keep mine(clothes) wrapped in plastic to suffocate the buggers so hopefully they die a miserable death,lol
black dot madness

Omaha, NE

#44 Aug 16, 2011
use oxy 7 its hydrogen peroxide based laundry bleach royal labs company has it,for hotel towels it rocks em out of your skin,,not too much use an eye droper to drop on spots on skin black dots come out about fifhteen mins,,rub a watered down solution on your privates ,,try some murphys oil soap and citrus mouth wash mixed with cooking oil and hand sanatizer gel (ethel glycol) some body lotion with that mix, rub rub and bugs out,,,
black dot madness

Omaha, NE

#45 Aug 16, 2011
cheap meds,,flea and tick liqiud with permethrin 0.5% with lemon juice and hand creams some aloe and borax and if you can handle it put some gasolene on your prvates and butt hole they pop out like cat litter,,( dont try the gas thing it works but really sucks

Georgetown, TN

#46 Aug 16, 2011
black dot madness wrote:
cheap meds,,flea and tick liqiud with permethrin 0.5% with lemon juice and hand creams some aloe and borax and if you can handle it put some gasolene on your prvates and butt hole they pop out like cat litter,,( dont try the gas thing it works but really sucks

PLEASE don't use gasoline on your privates! That is horrible advice!

All that is necessary is a HEAVY, ROUTINE application of Vaseline/petroleum jelly applied from the very top of the butt crack to the bottom of the tummy. Include the inner thighs--and all other "nooks and crannies" in between--front to back!

Apply liberally EVERY SINGLE NIGHT before bed. In the beginning, you may find it necessary to apply 2-3 times a night because you WILL feel them crawling and will want to change out the Vaseline with the entrapped buggies.(Be sure to seal the tissue in a plastic bag or IMMEDIATELY flush!)

Every few applications, mix a little medicated powder (cheap from dollar store works) into the Vaseline and apply.

I GUARANTEE you that within 2 weeks of this nightly application, you will see a significant reduction in infestation just about everywhere on your body by addressing this area FIRST.
JD Bond

Aubrey, TX

#47 Mar 4, 2013
black dot madness wrote:
.5% is not the same as 5%.
.5% is .005 while 5% is .05 -quite a difference
Cloudy

Grandview, MO

#48 May 14, 2013
So I have taken Durvet Ivermectin Paste 1.87. I weigh 200 lbs give or take. so i put the dosing notch to one notch before the 250.
My "dog" weighs 30 pounds. I gave her half of the remaining notch. She spit half that out, grr.

It's been 30 minutes. No side effects.

Now I am going to mix the martins permethrin 10% mix...

1. Why must this be taken on an empty stomach ?
Mine was empty, but due to there being little to no research on someone giving it to their "dog" I did make sure she had some pop corn first.

2. mixing permethrin - one tablespoon with 19 tablespoons lotion . this makes 5% according to directions ~> (one part mix 19 parts water)

what has anyone else tried? I will post again in a couple hours if we live.
Cloudy

Grandview, MO

#49 May 14, 2013
Correction.... i am recalculating ... i want 5% not .5
Cloudy

Grandview, MO

#50 May 15, 2013
Ok, we lived.... i hope the scabies didnt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) 7 min idk 443
Post Scabies or reinfection? HELP I'm so scared 27 min crazyuncomfortable 1
Mild case of Scabies! +Penile Nodules 4 hr NickNY 1
Borax vs DIATOMACEOUS EARTH (Dec '10) 8 hr jane 15
difference between permethrin itching and mite ... (Jun '10) Fri Vinsim 171
i dont get this Fri desperate 1
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Fri jane 4,154

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE