Magicpharma reliable for Ivermectin?/Any other online places?

Posted in the Scabies Forum

still desperate

New York, NY

#1 May 27, 2011
Having recent suspicous dealings with online alldaychemists.com {last two purchases went well but seems recent reviews agree that company is undergoing fraudulent credit card ripoffs!!!} for my monthly Stromectol/Ivermectin dosages, I am looking for another online drug store.

Is Magicpharma reliable and safe with good medicines offered? Any other online stores for my much-needed Stromectol/Ivermectin?????!!!
Determined

Landisburg, PA

#2 May 28, 2011
I just ordered from magic pharma - Eurax. I had to order Lindane from onlinecanadameds.com as magic pharma does not stock it and this is the only thing I have not tried. Hope they are legit. Good luck with your order. People here have had good luck with magicpharma.
Ellen

Frisco, TX

#3 May 28, 2011
Magicpharma is reliable.

Their version of Ivermectin/stromectol seems to be a bit milder or weaker than the stromectol prescribed here in the U.S. But it does work.
suebee

UK

#4 Jun 19, 2011
No. I bought once from Magicpharma.... but the next two times I tried, the credit card was declined....... but Visa did not decline it, and had NO knowledge that the card was refused; the refusal did not show up on their system. The details were intercepted somewhere along the transaction route. The transaction gateway Is compromised.....
NO, DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE OR COMPANY.
I also noted that the meds were sent by a person who was just hand-writing the envelopes, and sent two tablets at a time... not all at once.
For sure, a fly-by-night company.
Thirdly, after ording once from them, my email account was hammered with spam for internet pharmacies.... not good.
Ellen

Frisco, TX

#5 Jun 19, 2011
I have used Magicpharma four times this year. I've had no problem with them accepting my Visa card.

They divide up an order (usually shipping 20 pills in an envelope) so as to avoid the attention of customs.

I have never had spam in my email account as a result.

However, I did try one other internet pharmacy and got a ton of spam (can't remember which website - I cancelled my order, which they let me do).

The pills they send are Ivermectin made by ScaVista in India.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but not everyone has had that type of experience.

Since: Apr 11

La Jolla, CA

#6 Jun 20, 2011
ruralking.com

I used daily, purchased from above, Med-Pharmex ivermectin paste 1.87%, made in California, for $3.99 in a plastic syringe made for horses. The syringe holds the same stuff you pay much more for and order out of the country. Also FDA approved, for horses, of course. The stromectol/ivermectin pills are not FDA approved yet for humans.

The syringe goes to the back of the throat, squeeze syringe (measured for your weight) and then a few swallows of water. Don't dilute too much. Do this 1/2 hour before eating so it can be absorbed.

Syringe holds enough ivermectin for a 1250 pound horse. Measurements on side of syringe. I did 125, my weight. No ill effects at all, I could feel it working after 1/2 hour.

I used it along with Advantix (see imidacloprid topix on this board) after trying everything else.

And I sprayed Martin's permethrin 10%, diluted in half with water, on my bedding once a week, and some in the rinse cycle of my washer. It is toxic, also, so use it sparingly.

Bought the Advantix and Martin's on Amazon.com .

You will get rid of these mites. Just use what works for others.

I don't have sc mites anymore after 9 months of true anguish! Terrible, terrible things!

Maudlin

Since: Jun 11

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2011
maudlin wrote:
ruralking.com
I used daily, purchased from above, Med-Pharmex ivermectin paste 1.87%, made in California, for $3.99 in a plastic syringe made for horses. The syringe holds the same stuff you pay much more for and order out of the country. Also FDA approved, for horses, of course. The stromectol/ivermectin pills are not FDA approved yet for humans.
The syringe goes to the back of the throat, squeeze syringe (measured for your weight) and then a few swallows of water. Don't dilute too much. Do this 1/2 hour before eating so it can be absorbed.
Syringe holds enough ivermectin for a 1250 pound horse. Measurements on side of syringe. I did 125, my weight. No ill effects at all, I could feel it working after 1/2 hour.
I used it along with Advantix (see imidacloprid topix on this board) after trying everything else.
And I sprayed Martin's permethrin 10%, diluted in half with water, on my bedding once a week, and some in the rinse cycle of my washer. It is toxic, also, so use it sparingly.
Bought the Advantix and Martin's on Amazon.com .
You will get rid of these mites. Just use what works for others.
I don't have sc mites anymore after 9 months of true anguish! Terrible, terrible things!
Maudlin
They do have stromectrol in the US. I took it a couple of months ago. Check with your doctor

Since: Jun 11

United States

#8 Jun 20, 2011
still desperate wrote:
Having recent suspicous dealings with online alldaychemists.com {last two purchases went well but seems recent reviews agree that company is undergoing fraudulent credit card ripoffs!!!} for my monthly Stromectol/Ivermectin dosages, I am looking for another online drug store.
Is Magicpharma reliable and safe with good medicines offered? Any other online stores for my much-needed Stromectol/Ivermectin?????!!!
You can go to the dermatologist and get the stromectrol. I got it a few months ago and took it. But if you get the script your pharmacy may have to order it in, like mine did. They usually don't stock it.
Jeannie Still Here

Hamilton, Canada

#9 Jun 20, 2011
GMB1306 wrote:
<quoted text>You can go to the dermatologist and get the stromectrol. I got it a few months ago and took it. But if you get the script your pharmacy may have to order it in, like mine did. They usually don't stock it.
Jeannie. you still here? lol.... yes, the pharmacies DO stock it.
of course, they can just buy the ivermectin horsepaste or the ivomec liquid, which is more potent than any pill from india. just do a search online for ivermectin. it's out there. jeannie. telling people to spray themselves with 1% permethrin lice spray is NOT going to cut it. For scabies, and you know, especially resistant scabies, you need, at least a 5% concentration. Jeannie, stop giving the same ol advice, that doesn't work, troll.

Since: Jun 11

United States

#10 Jun 22, 2011
Jeannie Still Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeannie. you still here? lol.... yes, the pharmacies DO stock it.
of course, they can just buy the ivermectin horsepaste or the ivomec liquid, which is more potent than any pill from india. just do a search online for ivermectin. it's out there. jeannie. telling people to spray themselves with 1% permethrin lice spray is NOT going to cut it. For scabies, and you know, especially resistant scabies, you need, at least a 5% concentration. Jeannie, stop giving the same ol advice, that doesn't work, troll.
I don't know who you are refering to, but I sprayed my couch, bedding, car and carpets with the lice spray which has the premethrin in it. NOT MY BODY.

Since: Apr 11

La Jolla, CA

#11 Jun 22, 2011
GMB1306 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who you are refering to, but I sprayed my couch, bedding, car and carpets with the lice spray which has the premethrin in it. NOT MY BODY.
Do you have lice? 1% does nothing for sc mites.

Since: Jun 11

United States

#12 Jun 24, 2011
maudlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have lice? 1% does nothing for sc mites.
When I first was diagnoised, I had gotten lice, scabies and a staph infection from the hospital, where I had my surgery.

BE Nice...People are suffering and you don't really seem to care!

I DO care. I have suffered long enough, withoout your crap
Annie

Frisco, TX

#13 Jun 25, 2011
It's true that stromectol (Ivermectin) is available in the U.S. by prescription.
The problems are:
*Many doctors won't prescribe it, because treating scabies with it is an "off label" use, they are not familiar with this drug and are apprehensive about prescribing it (even though it is very safe).
*Doctors who do prescibe it only provide one or two doses - which often is not be enough. After that, the patient is told "you should be cured" and sent home.
This is why people in the US are looking for ways to get stromectol or Ivermectin.
I agree that going to a physician is the place to start.
But, you may end up having to treat yourself.
Lora

Atlanta, GA

#14 Nov 1, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Ivermectin)- pillsm.com/buy-stromectol-en.html/... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h
Lorahater

UK

#15 Feb 4, 2012
Lora, go away you scam artist!
Jake

Modesto, CA

#16 Dec 15, 2013
They aren't around anymore but you can try http://trustedremedyonline.com/... they don't ask for a prescription either. That's where I been buying recently.
skinny

London, UK

#17 Dec 17, 2014
Hello,
I want to recommend you the following site: http://healthyprods24.com There you will find all the information about priligy, it helped me cope with my problem.

-----
In_UK2

Spain

#18 Dec 17, 2014
Originally I took a flight to Bangkok and bought 720mg at the hospital. Then I went on ebay and bought Ivermectin for cattle and swine. It's the only reliable source for a big bottle for multiple doses and I used several bottles. But it works. Moxidectin is a bit dangerous in the overdose deparment, but I think it was the thing that finally killed my worms (not scabies).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can scabies breathe underwater/swim? (Feb '09) 1 hr Kurtka 60
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 9 hr Daisy 933
Biting sensation, crawling, thin scratch lines 11 hr Riverliver 37
If you CANT get rid of scabies, please read! (Oct '13) 13 hr KayLethal 23
Eurax got rid of Scabies, then got Scabies from... (Jun '09) 14 hr jaxscabies 17
scabies 20 hr Tara 3
Does this look like Scabies? 20 hr Tara 5
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Thu Amanda Wealthintaste 4,348
More from around the web