Ordering scabicides and Ivermectin Li...
crazy mite lady

Grants Pass, OR

#44 Dec 8, 2007
msm powder www.arthritis-msm-supplements.com . and sal/sulfur soap at sal3.com or www.sulfur/cream.com for sal/sul soap and sulfur cream....i have used the msm powder as supplement and in my lotion and use the sal/sul soap daily,,,,, the best thing so far for me. and no odor and totally safe unlike all the other stuff i have used....
MM-M

United States

#45 Dec 8, 2007
Mis uSA-

If you have posted about your experience with Iver, I haven't found it. I am curious as to how you are doing? Would you be willing to tell us all your experience with it? Hope you are getting better.
Miserable in SA

AOL

#46 Dec 8, 2007
MM-M wrote:
Mis uSA-
If you have posted about your experience with Iver, I haven't found it. I am curious as to how you are doing? Would you be willing to tell us all your experience with it? Hope you are getting better.
MM-M,
Sorry, I haven't posted my experience because I have not used Stromecol yet. I am a chicken. I don't trust the online pharmacy.I have other health conditions that may be aggregravated by it. I will take it when I can get doc presciption. I am working towards that now. I will share with you when I do. I will broadcast loud & clear when I take it.

I feel good tonight.

Zook said she was going to play in snow. She has a good idea - get your mind off this problem and start enjoying life again. I can do that for 1/2 hour no problemo. I decided to start walking & kick in those endorphins. I haven't been doing that and I miss it.

In reading your post, it sounds like you are removing yourself from your invironment to get rid of those mites. I hope this gives you a fresh new start & feeling better. MIS
james tandy

Bangkok, Thailand

#48 Feb 10, 2008
thanks for those links they also have Elimite ,(Acticin) Generic Permethrin 5% Cream from Galderma ,eurax..

and stromectol!

http://magicpharma.com

thanks a lot
great forum
james tandy

Bangkok, Thailand

#49 Feb 10, 2008
thanks for this link

i ordered eurax , stromectol , and elimite5% generic from galderma. arrived in 8 or 9 days
thanks - so difficult to find ...
"Links for Eurax....

www.magicpharma.com "
RedSkinned

Springboro, OH

#50 Feb 15, 2008
Do you need a prescription to order from magicpharma.com ?

Or if you say you have a prescription, will they ship it no questions asked?
BeBe

Lafayette, LA

#51 Feb 15, 2008
Just reading this forum scared me. I had a bad case of scabies about 6 months ago and did a lot of research on products before I bought anything. I didn't want to use something that would be harmful to my body to get rid of scabies. The top two pesticides used in a large majority of scabies treatments are Pymethrin and Lindane, which coindicentally are the two ingredients strongly advised against. These two chemicals which may be affective in killing scabies can also really hurt your body physically and mentally. Please read up on these ingredients before you use them. I used a non-toxic solution I found on the internet. I have now been scabies free for over 4 1/2 months now. The bottle I used "Mitactin" is made by DermaTechRx. I'm not saying you have to use this, but it worked for me and doesn't have any pesticides. Please at least educate yourself about these chemicals before using them. Good luck!
alhatesitchen

Oak Harbor, WA

#52 Feb 15, 2008
RedSkinned wrote:
Do you need a prescription to order from magicpharma.com ?
Or if you say you have a prescription, will they ship it no questions asked?
Nope not at all.
janetinnyc

New York, NY

#53 Feb 15, 2008
omigod, there they are again the DermaTech spam/scam. And no Sam anymore to protect us!
Steven

Frankston, TX

#54 Feb 15, 2008
BeBe wrote:
Just reading this forum scared me. I had a bad case of scabies about 6 months ago and did a lot of research on products before I bought anything. I didn't want to use something that would be harmful to my body to get rid of scabies. The top two pesticides used in a large majority of scabies treatments are Pymethrin and Lindane, which coindicentally are the two ingredients strongly advised against. These two chemicals which may be affective in killing scabies can also really hurt your body physically and mentally. Please read up on these ingredients before you use them. I used a non-toxic solution I found on the internet. I have now been scabies free for over 4 1/2 months now. The bottle I used "Mitactin" is made by DermaTechRx. I'm not saying you have to use this, but it worked for me and doesn't have any pesticides. Please at least educate yourself about these chemicals before using them. Good luck!
No you didn't.

Oh, and nice work with the "I'm not saying you have to use this, but it worked for me." Sounds like you're real concerned about others!
alhatesitchen

Oak Harbor, WA

#55 Feb 15, 2008
BeBe wrote:
If you are so worried about pesticides. Sulfer is natural and to works.. As documented.
BeBe

Lafayette, LA

#56 Feb 18, 2008
Sulfer has been proved to work as well. Try that. I was just letting this forum know what worked for me.
becky

Burke, VA

#57 Feb 22, 2008
can someone advice me where i can buy betnovate c cream. i am scared of online pharmacy fruad. ok. i found this website www.magicpharma.com but not quiet sure how reputable they are.

please let me know if anyone has purchased from them and got their delivery.
thanks
becky
Steven

Frankston, TX

#58 Feb 22, 2008
becky wrote:
can someone advice me where i can buy betnovate c cream. i am scared of online pharmacy fruad. ok. i found this website www.magicpharma.com but not quiet sure how reputable they are.
please let me know if anyone has purchased from them and got their delivery.
thanks
becky
I ordered Ivermectn from magicpharma.com
and so has some other people on this forum. I just ordered more a week ago, so I'm waiting on that to come in the mail now.
Mr Smythe

Bristol, UK

#59 Feb 22, 2008
Has anyone noticed the 6mg Ivermectin from Magic Pharma is very sweet smelling and the 12mg, supposedly with the same ingredients, has no odour whatsoever?
Sunflower7932

Uniontown, OH

#60 Mar 11, 2008
I read somewhere on here about taking ivermectin on day 5 instead of day 8. I am not sure which thread I read it in. I have been looking for it but I don't have anymore time right now. We are doing ok for now we just finished our dose of ivermectin and permethrin yesterday. We will see how it goes. How is everyone else doing? It is such a relief to not feel those bites or pinpricks whatever they are and it is nice not to have to examine my daughter with a magnifying glass and pick them off her. I don't feel so crazy and she says she feels better too.
Scabies3

Hollywood, FL

#61 Mar 12, 2008
Sunflower7932 wrote:
I read somewhere on here about taking ivermectin on day 5 instead of day 8. I am not sure which thread I read it in. I have been looking for it but I don't have anymore time right now. We are doing ok for now we just finished our dose of ivermectin and permethrin yesterday. We will see how it goes. How is everyone else doing? It is such a relief to not feel those bites or pinpricks whatever they are and it is nice not to have to examine my daughter with a magnifying glass and pick them off her. I don't feel so crazy and she says she feels better too.
you can take ivermectin once every 5 days, if you want. i say this because the eggs hatch out all the time, and ivermectin does not last that long in your system, not much longer than 24 hours. what is working good for me is taking ivermectin like this: day 1, day 2, day 8, day 9. that way, you get a better kill the first 2 days and then again on day 8 and 9. but, i just thought of something else. they say that ivermectin does not kill the young mites and eggs, so you have to wait until they mature somewhat. it's a matter of attrition and not getting reinfected.
Scabies3

Hollywood, FL

#62 Mar 12, 2008
Sunflower7932 wrote:
Sunflower: That is so good that you and your daughter are feeling better. Keep up the really good work you are doing. Tell you daughter that I said hello. Take care. Scabies3.
scavista

Bangkok, Thailand

#63 May 15, 2008
scavista from www.magicpharma.com -worked

http://www.zuventus.co.in :8080/scavista.htm

this one is from www.magicpharma.com - it worked for me. the link is emcure -zuventus "scavista".

it also tell you info of the exact dosage you need to take.

i am 100% sure it exactly as the original because i had the exact "s.effects" and the relief from scab

you can feel it work
good luck
scavista

Bangkok, Thailand

#64 May 15, 2008
i ordered from magicpharma.com and they were great
twice .i looked in this link that many search:

"scavista" from www.magicpharma.com -worked perfectly . ivermecitin is so powerfull - it is a an amazing medication.

look at the site emcure -zuventus
http://www.zuventus.co.in :8080/scavista.htm
for validity

Richard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apple Cider Vinegar (Jul '12) 31 min Memo 30
Stuff they don't want you to try! 2 hr Tryingtocureit 3
how to get rid of scabies and not get reinfested (Feb '13) 2 hr Itchyman 85
Suicide because of Scabies? (Oct '09) 3 hr Sunnie 207
Take it to the next level: Albendazole and Praz... (Jul '13) 9 hr Mylifeback 44
taking ivermectin once a week until it is over-... 12 hr John Latham 7
bleach bath recommended by dermatologist (Aug '07) Sun Jen1234567 638
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Sun Louisa 4,675
More from around the web