incognito scabies, our immune system ...

incognito scabies, our immune system and something else.

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Scabie girl

New York, NY

#1 Jul 6, 2012
I have been in this since April and lived many months ( calculating at least 6) without knowing what I had.
I had very few bites ( back underarm and head) and the itchness was bad. So basically I was the type that doctors would just ignore.
However my doctor prescribed me permethrin and lindane. Did like 15 perms and many Stromectol. By the time I understood how to clean my environment and what meds were working or not I spent thousands.
What I suffered the most were the pinpricks and crawling more than the itchness. I think some people develop just a mild itchness which is not so good bc how to know when one is cured?
So my crawling and pinpricks did get better. But never gone in 3 months. So past wednesday i did a test. Castor oil all over. And guess what? The crawling got worst and lots of speaks started to come out!!!! White brown and black. I checked all of them and finally could see some little legs in one. That doesn't matter what matter is castor oil was suffocating them.
So I created a plan.

Iver shot around 6 pm (I didnt eat prior 3 hours and drinks lots of grape juice)
Iver shot 3 ml ( that is twice my weight)
After this i apply castor oil ( let me mention the second time I did castor oil a lot less specks !) and then BB 25% and then tea tree oil 100% not dilute. I will leave this for 24 hours re applying BB two tree times again. TTO doesn't burn on my skin if castor is on.
My reasoning with this is. Suffocate them bring them out and kill them with Hiroshima bomb!
So for two days no shower and constant coverage.
Hair: well I did BB two days but it seems that it makes me lose hair. Do now doind a mix of sulfur oil, clover oil, tea tree oil every night and washing it off morning w denorex.
Same will do every 7 days which is weekend.

What to do btw treatments? Well I do plan on doing Clorox baths w little dettol. Every day for 10 days. And after that nightly castor oil and tea tree oil.
During day if I have to go out I will shower with sulfur soap and MSM lotion 15% MSM adding some essential oils like lavender and basalm of Peru and some peppermint.

Hopefully I will be fine in 3 weeks. Thank God I realized I was still infested. But I didint cry I was better than in April. I lost lots of weight back then. Which didint help my immune system to fight it. I am eating well now. I am trying to read about God and Jesus. Suffering is part of life.

I take my vitamins during week while off treatment. Two days off. I am taking olive leaf, garlic, turmeric, goldenseal, neem, but I am concern of taking them bc I read some of them can interfere in the efficacy of ivernectin so will have to give a thought to it.
I have bites on my neck again and inside ear. And face. But nothing compare what I have seen in pictures. I don't have it on feet or hands. But I feel them there and specks came off from there. My guess us that my body doesnt recognize them as parasites and barely showing symptoms.
That can happen especially w people with crust but I have none.
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2012
Anyway to me permethrin did nothing. Ivermectin well I took it baby times in the wrong way. Especially bathing afterwards. One have to wait to get a bath. I never did the ivernectin in the correct way. I never knew that castor oil suffocates them. And I know my body wasn't fighting them but I am super healthy no smoking no drinking at all. I am cutting sugar now thou. I want to hit them with all I have. I know starting today that some egg may hatch as far as 21 days from now so it is a long fight and It has changed my life. Will take two showers for life daily, one bath weekly and MSM lotion forever.
Vitamins are essential never took them and I feel they help.
Good luck everyone will continue to post until I am cured.
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#3 Jul 6, 2012
Taking numbers down u bastards I hate SC !!!!!
how im fighting them

Stockton, CA

#4 Aug 11, 2012
im taking black walnut pills it seem to be working and i put vaseline aloe vera cream mix with tea tree 24/7 it help me sleep, when i feel a bite i grab a piece of paper with sulfer pomada de la cruz and rub against skin and usully something comes out beside all this i take baths n showers with sulfer soap and neem with vanilla extract soap and black specks always come off, now idk why ppl say you cant see them, i see them is not even that hard, vick vaporu seems to take them out and then i wipe them off with paper also primrose oil is good and balsam of peru and lavender oil,and triphala powder one table spoon in the morning and 1 at night with a glass of hot water, all this has help me sleep im still sick i have 2 months of been sick but the last week its gotten better
hardly dying of itching

United States

#5 Oct 10, 2012
I got the itch around 4 to 5 years back.my symptom was itching,crawling sensation, especially after shower and nite time.its better wen exposed to air without any clothes.i am using baby soap it helps a very little.i hav tried all kind of treatment from good dermatologists...but some dicided me as pscho bcoz of repeated visits.i have been trying harder to get rid of it...important thing is it transmitted to persons some distance around me.i diagnosed this by seeing the scrating the same area where i scratch at that time.i lost faith in dermatologist,in gods...my only hope is myself....PLZ SOMEONE HELP...
Mel

Denver, CO

#6 Oct 11, 2012
hardly dying of itching wrote:
I got the itch around 4 to 5 years back.my symptom was itching,crawling sensation, especially after shower and nite time.its better wen exposed to air without any clothes.i am using baby soap it helps a very little.i hav tried all kind of treatment from good dermatologists...but some dicided me as pscho bcoz of repeated visits.i have been trying harder to get rid of it...important thing is it transmitted to persons some distance around me.i diagnosed this by seeing the scrating the same area where i scratch at that time.i lost faith in dermatologist,in gods...my only hope is myself....PLZ SOMEONE HELP...
i had them 17 months, I tried everything on this forum and nothing worked until the cure that people are using on the "borax solution cure " thread.

It has to do with skin PH , the mites are acidic by7 nature so feel at home in people who have a acidic body ph. The normal body PH is alkaline and mites die in that. The hard part of getting cured is the herx from the die off but it shows just how ineffective the other so called cures are. Go read that thread. there is a bunch of unneeded stuff that the originator put in at the beginning of the thread but if you read the whole thread you'll get a good idea of what to do, It takes about a month to know your getting cured but it really works. The originator of the thread has embellished on the results to expect so for a good overview read the whole thread , I'm sorry you have suffered so long. It has already cured a few and alot of the longtime vets here say it's the best thing yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curing the Incurable 7 hr The Researcher 10
After 4 years Borax on the body is working. (Jun '11) 20 hr Hope 16
Giving Scabies to someone else? (Apr '09) Wed Christian 42
Scabies is VERY treatable! My story. (Jul '10) Wed buggedindtown 70
Mix your own Sulfur cream! (Feb '10) Tue jreaveds 92
How long do EXTERNAL eggs and mites take to die... (Nov '09) Mar 21 None 100
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) Mar 21 TaraBear 571
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Mar 16 Jen 4,793
More from around the web