ivermectin (3mg) from magic pharma

ivermectin (3mg) from magic pharma

Posted in the Scabies Forum

sara

Greenford, UK

#1 Dec 3, 2010
I ordered some ivermectin (3mg) from magic pharma (Scavista- brand). Is this stuff fake? because i took 2 lots and it didnt do anything! no increased itching from them dieing etc.

Where can i ordered it online (real), that people have had success?

Now ive just applied perm cream and had loads of bumps and itching following (poss from dieing as more than normal). So at least something is happening. Before this i was applying dermacM and it helped but still getting new bites so dont think that effective!
IRAHS

Lafayette, IN

#2 Dec 6, 2010
I was given a script form my doc for iver and didnt have intense itching.
sara

Brighton, UK

#3 Dec 19, 2010
Anyone else? I have been using it, but wondering if i should bother. Ive takeb 4 pills, 7 days apart now, along with 4 aplications of permithern (over 3.5 weeks).
And i am still seeing red bumps comming up, i dont think the iver from magic pharma is doing anything!- or i would have more itching from them dieing? How do you know?
After all the above (and washing etc) it is alot better than when i started! I got intense itching and bumps after the cream though.
I dont know if i am post scabies? re-infected? or never got rid of them... arhhh this is soo frustrating- i really dont know what to do!
My throat glands have been up the whole time trying to fight it and ive had a bad throat coz of it (its been 4 months- missdaignosed, treating for 2 months!!!)
sara

Brighton, UK

#4 Dec 19, 2010
thats 4 pills at once, 3 times (7 days apart)."
Amy

Fayetteville, WV

#5 Dec 19, 2010
Sara I found out my family was dealing with scabies and I done our first treatment nov30th then again dec 3rd then again dec 11th. I think my family is in post scabies. Theirs been people on here thats told me your body reacts more to the mites dieing and decomposing and I belive this to be true. Its so hard to not treat when you have the same symptoms as when you had them but I really stuck with what I believed and I believe people over treat and it causes the same symptoms. Gosh if you used perm 4 times you should be good. My guess is the perm is making things worse. If you have done everything in your supposed to like your bed and cloths and all that crap then your probably not giving youself enough time to heal. Our symptoms are less everyday. JUST MY OPINION
Carl

Woodland, CA

#6 Dec 19, 2010
The iver from there seems to be legit, but maybe not as strong as some other brand prescription iver. That's what people say who've tried both, they say other stuff is stronger than magicpharma's. I've only tried magicpharma's.

Create a new email account to only use with magicpharma. They will sell your email address and send an army of spammers.:(

Ivomec injectable ivermectin taken orally and mixed in water worked well. If you decide to try that; get some syringes, the Ivomec box has the dosage info, IIRC 1CC per 100 pounds of body weight. I weigh 200 pounds and was taking a higher dose at 3CC.

Sulfur mixed in lubriderm at 20-30% worked too, and I think that's what cured me in the end. Eventually, I didn't have time to treat and thought I still had them, but it was post scabies. As time went on, I noticed that the bumps weren't spreading when I got a couple, they just healed. It felt like I still had them because of some itching, crawling, and biting sensations, but it got les and less as time went on. I think I had a bacterial infection or used ivermectin too much, and that was what caused my skin problems and thinking I still had them. I got some sort of pus fill bumps that hurt. Using Dial antibacterial soap seemed to help with that. I used sulfur for approximately 25 days straight at night and rinsed it off when I got out of bed. Though 30-40 days was recommended to be safe. There is a thread here about this cure; http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TO7...
Sulfur cured quite a few people on this forum, there are other threads too.
IRAHS

Lafayette, IN

#7 Dec 19, 2010
carl puss filled bumps sound like mrsa.
Jeannie

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2010
-Amy, I will try to stomach this crap I've had to put up with on this "FORUM" long enough to at least READ, and see if you are cured-I'd say so. I like you alot.
Jeannie

United States

#9 Dec 20, 2010
-I am so PROUD OF YOU. You have a very good head on your shoulders, and are making very wise decisions-In MY OPINION.-You have to be careful here, THEY are listening and ready to pounce...LOL.just kiddin' ya sweetie. You're the best. I see you are keeping LL good company-Good girl! Stay Sweet.-I will figure out a way to give you my e-mail address if you want to talk later on.
Jeannie

United States

#10 Dec 20, 2010
-There is another poster here recently who was cured by using the Goldenseal-YEAH!
Jeannie

United States

#11 Dec 20, 2010
See Scabies/Eggs lifespan-post #238.
sara

Brighton, UK

#12 Dec 30, 2010
Carl wrote:
The iver from there seems to be legit, but maybe not as strong as some other brand prescription iver. That's what people say who've tried both, they say other stuff is stronger than magicpharma's. I've only tried magicpharma's.
Create a new email account to only use with magicpharma. They will sell your email address and send an army of spammers.:(
Ivomec injectable ivermectin taken orally and mixed in water worked well. If you decide to try that; get some syringes, the Ivomec box has the dosage info, IIRC 1CC per 100 pounds of body weight. I weigh 200 pounds and was taking a higher dose at 3CC.
Sulfur mixed in lubriderm at 20-30% worked too, and I think that's what cured me in the end. Eventually, I didn't have time to treat and thought I still had them, but it was post scabies. As time went on, I noticed that the bumps weren't spreading when I got a couple, they just healed. It felt like I still had them because of some itching, crawling, and biting sensations, but it got les and less as time went on. I think I had a bacterial infection or used ivermectin too much, and that was what caused my skin problems and thinking I still had them. I got some sort of pus fill bumps that hurt. Using Dial antibacterial soap seemed to help with that. I used sulfur for approximately 25 days straight at night and rinsed it off when I got out of bed. Though 30-40 days was recommended to be safe. There is a thread here about this cure; http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TO7...
Sulfur cured quite a few people on this forum, there are other threads too.
Carl thankyou.

I have done sulfur and vasaline treatment (with olive oil for easier application). And have orderd lumicare (Sp?) advanced, and rubbing alchole.

But have you used precipitaed (Sp?) or sublimmed sulfur. I used sunlimed (flowers of sulfur) USP compound powder. But have read that its ineffective and need precipitaed? Arghh, i am spending to much money on this!

I have my wedding in feburary, and i may have scabies for it. LOVELY!

I may be in post, but after the last Perm- i had tons of itching and bites afterward- so i assumed that was more dieing. This was my 5th weekly Perm and Magicpharma Iver.

The thing is i think they went to my scalp and i wasnt doing my scalp at first! the Perm cream isnt really enough for the scalp (i have thick hair!).
Carl

Woodland, CA

#13 Dec 31, 2010
Hi sara,

I used Humco Sublimed sulfur powder at around 20-30% mixed. IIRC I used a 25% mix on average.

Yes, you must treat your scalp too. All the material that says they don't go there is bunk. My scalp was one of my worst areas, and I didn't do perm on my scalp the first time either so it was a wasted treatment. That would be a lot of perm if you have long thick hair, and expensive (just use sulfur).The first time I used perm I experienced 100s of stinging bites, that must have been them dying. I had a bad case, even crusting on my elbows.
I've spent way to much money on this too, probably thousands in meds, clothing, bedding, and products. Sulfur is the cheapest and it works, just use that.

I believe Sublimed sulfur will work too, it worked for me. IMO the info you read about it is incorrect. I've read that precipitated sulfur is more effective than sublimed, but not that it isn't effective. Other articles I've read state that the two are the same and only the names are different.:-/
I'd provide links to articles if I had time to google, at the moment I don't have time. I just noticed your post and wanted to do a quick reply.

I've read that using vaseline (or any other petrolatum) is more effective than a cold cream type base, but I couldn't stand the feeling of vaseline like products or anything else that's too oily or greasy. Petrolatum might be more effective because it's more suffocating to "them".
The most important thing is to use an effective amount of sulfur until they're gone. Sulfur is time tested and proven to kill mites, and they can't build a resistance to it. Sulfur burns their exoskeletons, dehydrates mites, and is noxious to them (the won't want to eat you, and they'll choke and be poisoned if they do).

I've been cured since June, and am finally over the "rituals" I was doing trying to cure myself such as soaking clothes in hot water and excessively drying them in the dryer, avoiding things and places, etc etc.

Wishing you a swift cure, and all the best to you, your future husband, and your family and friends...and a Happy New Year.
Carl

Woodland, CA

#14 Dec 31, 2010
Hi IRAHS,

Thanks for your reply.

It sounded like it could have been that, but I don't get those bumps anymore. It must have been a combo of post scabies and some sort of secondary bacterial infection. That's were I believe Dial anti-bacterial soap helped me. I've been using it everyday since August, but now I might switch back to a regular, more mild soap.
sara

Brighton, UK

#15 Jan 6, 2011
Carl, im at my witts end.

What do you mix it with to put on the scalp?
So lumicare on the body or vaseline?

How do you mix it? I dont think the powder is going into the skin, just stays on the top after the lotion sinks in.

I first did vaseline but im not sure if the powder is getting mixed in fully.

Help
Carl

Woodland, CA

#16 Jan 10, 2011
Hi sara,

I mixed the sulfur with lubriderm, and used that mix on my scalp too. The link in my post here explains everything;
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TP9...
I have some posts toward the end of the other thread which go into more detail.
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TO7...
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TO7...

IRAHS

Lafayette, IN

#17 Jan 12, 2011
okay guys I'm doing well on the scabies war... no new bumps:) Clove oil. mixed w lotion and almond oil helped, ive been spot treating w sulfur mix and seem to be doing better, a little every day.now just lotion to treat the dry skin:( clove oil is some strong stuff!! I really suggest it.
Sarah

Montréal, Canada

#18 Nov 18, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (ivermectin)- safedrugstock.com/order-stromectol-online-en.... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h
James

Modesto, CA

#20 Sep 28, 2013
You can buy ivermectin without a prescription here http://trustmedshop.com/... I had to use it to clear up my recent scabies infestation.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21 Sep 28, 2013
Anti virus alerts on the above links

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can scabies breathe underwater/swim? (Feb '09) 14 hr kk neicy 70
arm & hammer (Sep '09) 22 hr Bill 983
IMPORTANT: Ivermectin Dosage (Feb '08) Sat Zahid 227
Post scabies treatment ECZEMA or ALLERGIC REACT... Fri Problem solved 3
How does Ivermectin work exactly? (Mar '11) Fri cry 112
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Fri Keelo 4,700
Turmeric Pill for Scabies? (Jan '11) Thu Indian treatment 3
More from around the web