Invisible Parasites

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 May 5, 2013
I'm doing the recommendations from this site and it's helping ENORMOUSLY (however I think that my house is infested with collembola. not scabies). My clothing was the real problem - now that I'm putting on clothes and not crawling 10 minutes later, I feel much, much better.

http://www.invisibleparasites.com/

I really like that he admits he doesn't know what bug it is. And he doesn't give a toss.
FRED

Golden, CO

#2 May 6, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
I'm doing the recommendations from this site and it's helping ENORMOUSLY (however I think that my house is infested with collembola. not scabies). My clothing was the real problem - now that I'm putting on clothes and not crawling 10 minutes later, I feel much, much better.
http://www.invisibleparasites.com/
I really like that he admits he doesn't know what bug it is. And he doesn't give a toss.
Actually that is mostly bad advice on that site, the typical freakout stuff that people go through when they way overreact partly from not knowing what they are really dealing with. All the toxic chemicals only make your situation worse.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 May 6, 2013
Vinegar is not a toxic chemical FRED.

Soaking my clothes in vinegar is THE BEST piece of advice I've gotten here. Putting on clothing that doesn't make you itch immediately is heavenly.

I agree with many of the things you say, but the dogmatic know-it-all routine is tiresome. Give it a rest.
FRED

Golden, CO

#4 May 6, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
Vinegar is not a toxic chemical FRED.
Soaking my clothes in vinegar is THE BEST piece of advice I've gotten here. Putting on clothing that doesn't make you itch immediately is heavenly.
I agree with many of the things you say, but the dogmatic know-it-all routine is tiresome. Give it a rest.
The reality is , for you, I am the only one who knows how to help you. But you, being the organic juice bar scientist you are, I'm sure will have it all figured out in a snap. Good bye.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 May 11, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is , for you, I am the only one who knows how to help you. But you, being the organic juice bar scientist you are, I'm sure will have it all figured out in a snap. Good bye.
I hope you're being sarcastic or facetious when you say "I am the only one who knows how to help you". Otherwise it's shocking arrogance. And you wonder why people get so pissed off at you Fred? I agree with most of your methods, and yet you alienate me with your arrogant know-it-all attitude.

<sarcasm>Well done! You really won me over! You're so smart!</sarcasm>
FRED

Golden, CO

#6 May 11, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're being sarcastic or facetious when you say "I am the only one who knows how to help you". Otherwise it's shocking arrogance. And you wonder why people get so pissed off at you Fred? I agree with most of your methods, and yet you alienate me with your arrogant know-it-all attitude.
<sarcasm>Well done! You really won me over! You're so smart!</sarcasm>
Bottom line I have salvaged my life and you have a long road which you haven't even begun. I figured it all out but it's clear you're too hard headed to take advantage of.

HG, you have a very long struggle ahead of you.
Mitey-sad

Ardsley, NY

#7 May 11, 2013
I steam my clothes and I think it helps a lot! Good to hear the vinegar is helping with the crawling. I'll trying next time.
Mitey-sad

Ardsley, NY

#8 May 11, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line I have salvaged my life and you have a long road which you haven't even begun. I figured it all out but it's clear you're too hard headed to take advantage of.
HG, you have a very long struggle ahead of you.
That's not cool. HG has given you credit for a lot of things. You shouldn't push your opinions on others.
FRED

Golden, CO

#9 May 11, 2013
Mitey-sad wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not cool. HG has given you credit for a lot of things. You shouldn't push your opinions on others.
Maybe you should understand the background before you comment.

Also it doesn't really matter to me if she "approves" what i am saying on this forum. In her own case she is way off the mark and won't improve until she actually gets what I am saying. That won't happen with her because she is too hard headed.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 May 25, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should understand the background before you comment.
Also it doesn't really matter to me if she "approves" what i am saying on this forum. In her own case she is way off the mark and won't improve until she actually gets what I am saying. That won't happen with her because she is too hard headed.
I get what you're saying FRED. What I've been saying for months is that I agree with much of what you say about diet and herbals, but here you're WRONG.

If ANYONE ever says to you "I HAVE THE ONLY PATH TO HEAVEN/HEALTH/ENLIGHTENMENT/WE ALTH etc AND IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME YOU'LL NEVER GET THERE!" then run away from that person as fast as you can. Doesn't matter if it's a priest, healer, doctor, guru or narcissist on the interwebs.

FRED - you don't have the answer to my problem. My problem is springtails and fungus. I've seen them, I know that my ENVIRONMENT is the problem. I don't have lyme disease. The whole bartonella, borellia, etc does not apply to me right now. Maybe I'll get lyme from the little monsters, but as they don't bite, I doubt it. I've been doing the treatments for my environment and clothing and I feel hugely better. I just got the fogger today and I already feel the difference.

You said that the black specks are some kind automatic manifestation of the body. Well... actually... no. Not always. If you research fungal infections, there are lots of instances where fungus comes out of someone as black specks. Springtails definitely come out as black specks. So you're wrong.

Maybe if you STFU and actually listened instead of telling people YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT TO DO ABOUT THEIR PROBLEM you would learn something. But no. You have all the answers and I'm hard headed. Yawn. Typical male NPD. Too bad.
stock

Sweden

#11 Jun 5, 2013
Do not buy from Canadian Health and care mail!!!!!

They are totally irresponsible and my orders have twice been delayed, now over two months. The medicin should have arrived for TWO month ago! They do not even try to make it faster, it is just " OH, sorry, it is delayed once more, more than two months. Contact us
if you have not received it in about ten (!) days".

No one can be this incompetent. I did not receive another order from them either so I think the do this on purpose, just to make people so tired that Canadian Health and care can keep the medicine and the money. Because NO ONE can be this incompetent and ignorant!! SO: Do not order from
Canadian Health and Care
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#12 Jun 5, 2013
stock wrote:
Do not buy from Canadian Health and care mail!!!!!
They are totally irresponsible and my orders have twice been delayed, now over two months. The medicin should have arrived for TWO month ago! They do not even try to make it faster, it is just " OH, sorry, it is delayed once more, more than two months. Contact us
if you have not received it in about ten (!) days".
No one can be this incompetent. I did not receive another order from them either so I think the do this on purpose, just to make people so tired that Canadian Health and care can keep the medicine and the money. Because NO ONE can be this incompetent and ignorant!! SO: Do not order from
Canadian Health and Care
only use pay pal when making online purchases. if there is any sort of problem, you can file a claim and they will refund your money. there is a website out there where you can complain to. it's called rip off report, something like that. you can put the company on there and complain, so other people won't buy from them.. sometimes they respond to these complaints and you can get your money back. be careful ordering from china, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies in my mouth? Mon ThinkPositiveAZ 3
Take it to the next level: Albendazole and Praz... (Jul '13) Mon Pmwelch07 58
Scabies Mon Nocureyet 2
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) May 19 J S-Dell San Dieg... 4,851
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) May 19 OldandTiredofMites 611
Ultrasound Heat Treatment for Scabies May 19 GrassField 9
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) May 18 Fairytale 623