Where did you buy ivermectin from? (o...

Where did you buy ivermectin from? (online)

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Quakertown, PA

#1 Mar 12, 2009
What site did you guys buy iver from and it came? i kept calling a bunch of reputatble canadian pharmacies but they require a perscription. I know some of you have gotten it in the mail (read posts) but no one will cough up the info. help me and everyone out on this board and share where to get it and not get ripped off along the way. Trust me it's better than reading trough hundreds of pages on "natural" remedies that don't work. the iver works, but my derm won't script more than 8 at a time. then it takes like 2 weeks to get an appointment. this crap would be gone if i could iver every 3-4 days instead oft his 7 day crap. help,.
nik

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Mar 12, 2009
CDOGG420 wrote:
What site did you guys buy iver from and it came? i kept calling a bunch of reputatble canadian pharmacies but they require a perscription. I know some of you have gotten it in the mail (read posts) but no one will cough up the info. help me and everyone out on this board and share where to get it and not get ripped off along the way. Trust me it's better than reading trough hundreds of pages on "natural" remedies that don't work. the iver works, but my derm won't script more than 8 at a time. then it takes like 2 weeks to get an appointment. this crap would be gone if i could iver every 3-4 days instead oft his 7 day crap. help,.
try brighter-tomorrow. this is where I got mine. its from Idia but it is legit since someone in india told me the package looked just like what her doctor gave her. let me know if this site link works for you.
nik

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Mar 12, 2009
CDOGG420 wrote:
What site did you guys buy iver from and it came? i kept calling a bunch of reputatble canadian pharmacies but they require a perscription. I know some of you have gotten it in the mail (read posts) but no one will cough up the info. help me and everyone out on this board and share where to get it and not get ripped off along the way. Trust me it's better than reading trough hundreds of pages on "natural" remedies that don't work. the iver works, but my derm won't script more than 8 at a time. then it takes like 2 weeks to get an appointment. this crap would be gone if i could iver every 3-4 days instead oft his 7 day crap. help,.
well, I had bookmarked my order confirmation only, not the site. look for stromectol instead of ivermectin. this should help you find it easier. stromectol is the human grade brand name that most US docs are familiar with. and don't forget to take the correct dosage. my doc only prescribed me 3mg when In fact I needed a much higher dose. just subtract the "0". so if you weigh 150 lbs. you should take 15 mg. if you weight 190 lbs you should take 19 mg. you should always round up to make sure its a strong enough dose. I weight 170 so I took 18mg. it does work, but has to be repeated. I'm on my second dose and about to take a third. it had helped out tons!!! but I also use a topical at the same time which is recommended to get the young ones on your skin. the iver mectin only kills adults that are inside of your skin, not the ones walking on top.
nik

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Mar 12, 2009
Cdogg420

typo-I meant to say "it has helped out tons!!!"
nik

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Mar 12, 2009
Cdogg420

also, look at the thread "scabies are highly contagious" this had some of the best information on this site. its a lot of reading I know, but very helpful. alot of long time posters on that thread have gotten cured...mostly with permethrin, Ivermectin and sulfur. good luck buddy!

Since: Feb 09

Quakertown, PA

#6 Mar 14, 2009
nik wrote:
Cdogg420
also, look at the thread "scabies are highly contagious" this had some of the best information on this site. its a lot of reading I know, but very helpful. alot of long time posters on that thread have gotten cured...mostly with permethrin, Ivermectin and sulfur. good luck buddy!
where did u buy it from though? i'd rather buy from a pace where i know someone else has bought and was safe and all that. if you don't want to post where i can provide e-mail addy. let me know.
C
p.s. thanks for responding and insight
nik

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Mar 14, 2009
CDOGG420 wrote:
<quoted text>
where did u buy it from though? i'd rather buy from a pace where i know someone else has bought and was safe and all that. if you don't want to post where i can provide e-mail addy. let me know.
C
p.s. thanks for responding and insight
brighter-tomorrow.com look it up. hope it works. you can email me anytime at [email protected]
nik

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Mar 14, 2009
Cdogg,

ok, that link doesn't work. google "stromectol online brighter tomorrow". that should give you the site.
nik

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Mar 14, 2009

Since: Feb 09

Quakertown, PA

#10 Mar 18, 2009
nik wrote:
Cdogg,
ok, that link doesn't work. google "stromectol online brighter tomorrow". that should give you the site.
tyvm nik, and you bought off the one medsfromcanada site? both the sites look the same, must be same people, and you purchased them? alot of the canadian sites look exactly the same i'm a little warry of a scam, i'd just rather go off your word that it's legit than throwing CC# online and who knows what happens.
buggie

United States

#11 Mar 26, 2009
Thanks for the dosage info nik, you made it simple to figure out by body weight. And thanks for that website. My alternative was to buy it at the feed store which is cheap but a bit scary. I took stromectal 3mg? last october and felt relief for 3 days. It is kinda creepy taking the same meds as cows, horses, sheep, poultry! I wonder if the vet tells the cow that its delusional? Lol.
ivermectin source

Bangkok, Thailand

#12 Mar 27, 2009
I had scabies for several years, and only managed to get rid of them through a regiment of permethrin and ivermectin.

My source of ivermectin?

The pastes that are made for horses.

You can find them online - I'm not a doctor, and don't want to post links - it isn't legal for humans. But, I used it myself, and it worked. They generally come in tubes, with dosing on the tube (by weight of horse)- works out the same for people.

It is a LOT cheaper this way - like $10 for a tube, which is equivalent to 5 or 6 doses.

If you do order - be sure you do NOT mention that it is for your own personal (human) consumption!
buggie

United States

#13 Mar 28, 2009
Iver source, what are the side effects? The tube I saw at the feed store said its one dose for a 1200 lb horse. I wasn't sure what a dose for me would be at ahem, aprox 213 lbs. Hey sorry I flunked math long ago. This whole thing is surreal. I haven't had the intense itching that others suffer with...only have one ankle spot that really itches sometimes, and my back where my bra is was my big concern cos I felt the vibrations of buggies which most people describe as crawlies. I put nix permethrin 1% on trouble areas twice a day after my 2 daily showers. I have seen and felts these mites plenty. I'm nearsighted so I'm like a human microscope. I do want to examine my cats fur under a microscope because I know without a doubt she's contagious.$400 on tests down the drain to the vet but the vet didn't use a microscope. Can I give my 8lb cat horse ivermectin too? I've heard diferring info on that.
buggie

United States

#14 Mar 28, 2009
...and iver source, how often did you take ivermectin? Also what strength of permethrin and where did you buy it?
nik

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Mar 28, 2009
buggie wrote:
...and iver source, how often did you take ivermectin? Also what strength of permethrin and where did you buy it?
5% permethrin. you can find it online in many places. its sold OTC in canada. the ivermectin I've been taking every 5 to 7 days. But I take the human kind that I bought off the internet which is in 3mg pills. when you do a search use the word stromectol not ivermectin, this will give you links on where to buy it. it works. I've never tried to horse paste, but I would I couldn't find the human grade pills.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#16 Mar 28, 2009
buggie wrote:
Iver source, what are the side effects? The tube I saw at the feed store said its one dose for a 1200 lb horse. I wasn't sure what a dose for me would be at ahem, aprox 213 lbs. Hey sorry I flunked math long ago. This whole thing is surreal. I haven't had the intense itching that others suffer with...only have one ankle spot that really itches sometimes, and my back where my bra is was my big concern cos I felt the vibrations of buggies which most people describe as crawlies. I put nix permethrin 1% on trouble areas twice a day after my 2 daily showers. I have seen and felts these mites plenty. I'm nearsighted so I'm like a human microscope. I do want to examine my cats fur under a microscope because I know without a doubt she's contagious.$400 on tests down the drain to the vet but the vet didn't use a microscope. Can I give my 8lb cat horse ivermectin too? I've heard diferring info on that.
Be careful with giving a CAT the ivermectin horsepaste. The tube has notches for 250 pounds. Your cat only weighs like 10 pounds. How do you dose that?????? It would have to be a very very tiny amount, so the cat doesn't DIE...
best bet is to buy the ivomec injectible and dose for a cat would be a tenth of a milliliter. the syringes hold like 3 milliliters. it would be a very very very small amount for a 10 pound mammal.
for you, you would take the 250 pound notch on the horsepaste. now this is only my opinion and you should take your cat to a vet and let them explain the whole thing to you, and let them dose your pet accordingly. please seek the advice of a professional derm for yourself.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#17 Mar 28, 2009
happy jack II is 17% permethrin which can be diluted with lotion down to 5%. And it contains a PBO, which is needed to make the permethrin more effective. This is for yourself.

NEVER, EVER EVER give a cat permethrin. And some dogs convulse from permethrin.

These are only my opinions and first you should try to go to a low income clinic which deals with scabies often and knows about prescribing both permethrin and ivermectin. Try to get some refills. Maybe try a walk in clinic or an emergency room.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#18 Mar 28, 2009
buggie wrote:
Iver source, what are the side effects? The tube I saw at the feed store said its one dose for a 1200 lb horse. I wasn't sure what a dose for me would be at ahem, aprox 213 lbs. Hey sorry I flunked math long ago. This whole thing is surreal. I haven't had the intense itching that others suffer with...only have one ankle spot that really itches sometimes, and my back where my bra is was my big concern cos I felt the vibrations of buggies which most people describe as crawlies. I put nix permethrin 1% on trouble areas twice a day after my 2 daily showers. I have seen and felts these mites plenty. I'm nearsighted so I'm like a human microscope. I do want to examine my cats fur under a microscope because I know without a doubt she's contagious.$400 on tests down the drain to the vet but the vet didn't use a microscope. Can I give my 8lb cat horse ivermectin too? I've heard diferring info on that.
buggie. you would take 21 mg. of stromectol. that is 7 3-mg. tablets. yes, seven at a time, once a week for 4 weeks.

of course, this is only my opinion and you should seek the advice of a professional medical doctor.
buggedout

El Centro, CA

#19 Mar 29, 2009
I've been to 6 doctors and the most I could get was a single dose from two different doctors. Doctors all think that one dose will cure you. I've sent my Mexican mother-in-law down to Mexico where they sell it over the counter but they still will only give you 24 mg at a time. I can't keep on asking family members to get meds for me so I'm now ready to try horse paste. I'm just as afriad to take ay meds from India. So horse paste seems easier.

Does anyone know about Zimectin?

I would only suggest this if all else fails.
buggie

United States

#20 Mar 31, 2009
I appreciate everyones comments/feedback a lot!!! Its nice to have people that understand. So much of my time is spent hiding and trying to look normal although my whole life has been altered by this. Its a relief to be able to talk anonymously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spent a day at a friend's house who had mites..... 46 min noscabiesplease 3
What to NOT BUY for scabies I wasted money on 3 hr Donald_S 3
Scabies on scalp... (Jan '11) 3 hr delaware 21
Scabies versus Eczema 10 hr real indian 3
Nodular Scabies - After the bugs are dead 12 hr beyondscaredandan... 13
essential oil that finally worked - styrax ben... 17 hr Eddie 6
What doctor (in the USA) is the most experience... (Feb '12) Sun doc5 11
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Fri betseyB 4,493
More from around the web