I sometimes like to think my scabies ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TruthbeTold

Boekel, Netherlands

#43 Nov 25, 2012
There is a belief that a cocktail or systematic change of different parasitic meds are answer. Something "we" don't have access to in both access and possibly financial. Resistance is the challenge. Think HIV treatment success. Additionally, antibiotics and sugar-elimination drugs are essential. Environment is also a requirement, to a lesser extent. Of course we have to know what "we" are fighting. To identify a species of parasite, with the exception of some, i.e. scabies, is quite difficult. Egyptian entomologists are some of the best in the world. Where on this forum is a coordinated picture library, procurement routes and treatments that are not intermixed with bogus information.

Dr Omar Amin, for whatever his past business practices, is intermixing with some of the world's best authorities on these subjects. He also does not cost a fortune. For many, there may not be a total cure, but there should be a level of symptom reduction that makes life liveable again.

The trolls, disrupters and "salespeople", no matter product or Adsense, don't help the cause.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44 Nov 28, 2012
TruthbeTold wrote:
There is a belief that a cocktail or systematic change of different parasitic meds are answer. Something "we" don't have access to in both access and possibly financial. Resistance is the challenge. Think HIV treatment success. Additionally, antibiotics and sugar-elimination drugs are essential. Environment is also a requirement, to a lesser extent. Of course we have to know what "we" are fighting. To identify a species of parasite, with the exception of some, i.e. scabies, is quite difficult. Egyptian entomologists are some of the best in the world. Where on this forum is a coordinated picture library, procurement routes and treatments that are not intermixed with bogus information.
Dr Omar Amin, for whatever his past business practices, is intermixing with some of the world's best authorities on these subjects. He also does not cost a fortune. For many, there may not be a total cure, but there should be a level of symptom reduction that makes life liveable again.
The trolls, disrupters and "salespeople", no matter product or Adsense, don't help the cause.
The knowledge that truthbetold has is regressive and dated he is a self appointed guru with a very limited understanding of the real problem, a simpleton who just likes to pump up his own ego at the newbies expense.
Ciara

Long Beach, CA

#46 Nov 28, 2012
FRED sounds like UK2 lol
Ciara

Long Beach, CA

#47 Nov 28, 2012
what i meant was @FRED he sounds like UK2 months ago LOL
Itchy99

San Jose, CA

#48 Apr 29, 2013
ProblemedGirl wrote:
Shelly Welltsies.... are those tips from past experiences or are you still experiencing this? Thanks for your help!:)
I agree completely!
free-from-scabbi es-

UK

#49 Aug 18, 2013
B4 I could see that the scabies treatment was working. I felt Suicidal especially reading what some ppl put on here. Glad I didn't take any notice n let having scabies ruin my life. After all I didn't ask for it n there wasn't a chance I was gonna let it stick around. The scabies treatment permethrin really does work. It just takes time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies Clinical Trials Details United States 9 hr aes 10
Crawling, bumps, itching. (Sep '07) 14 hr Leelee 14
Beating scabies Wed aes 2
What is the life cycle of the scabie? Wed Laroc17 2
Completely Cured (May '10) Wed Star 63
Imidacloprid (Jan '10) Wed Shar57 1,814
Do I have scabies or something else? I desperat... (Sep '12) Aug 15 Jaydensmommy 115
More from around the web