die scabies die!!

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#43 Feb 16, 2013
Needpeace34 wrote:
<quoted text>Umm no this is not another one of Fred's aliases. I asked for her to email me on topix because of all the BS that is written on this thread and on most threads. I have questions about her treatment and symptoms. I can careless about this stupid back and forth arguing about who's a troll and who's not. I want to talk about what's helping individuals. Once I am cured I will come back to help those in need not sit here and argue with people.
Got your email. That is a good way to get get away from fred.
had enough

Barking, UK

#44 Feb 19, 2013
right- skin going nuts, so this morning found some new bites. back to old routine. That was over 1 week not applying anything. a new record. carrying on....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#45 Feb 19, 2013
had enough wrote:
right- skin going nuts, so this morning found some new bites. back to old routine. That was over 1 week not applying anything. a new record. carrying on....

Are you sure there bites? Do you see tracks? Sorry to hear they are still around.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#46 Feb 19, 2013
Needpeace34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm no this is not another one of Fred's aliases. I asked for her to email me on topix because of all the BS that is written on this thread and on most threads. I have questions about her treatment and symptoms. I can careless about this stupid back and forth arguing about who's a troll and who's not. I want to talk about what's helping individuals. Once I am cured I will come back to help those in need not sit here and argue with people.
If you want a very well researched and thought out way to proceed with your infection and your overall health the message me and I can send you a scientifically substantiated word file. It takes anout a day to absorb all the info and put it in context. It's not just something that says put this or that on yourself, it explains the reasons why everything works and shows scientific studies to support the approach. It will make your health much better for your whole life.
had enough

Barking, UK

#47 Feb 20, 2013
its a cross between red bumps in a line- ish formation with hypersensitivity redness everywhere- on the centre of my back and both lateral torso (lovehandles). Since my body was TOTALLY CLEAR before the hypersensitivity began, i conclude they came down from my hair again. i found 3 dead ones in my hair which i covered in neem/clove/coconut oil last night.
SO UPSET. Waiting for dermatologist appt. Gonna see what a professional has to say. This has to end!!!

Since: Feb 13

Barking, UK

#48 Feb 20, 2013
hI, its me Had Enough- Ive just created a profile on here so I dont have to lose my anonymity by putting up an email address, so lotus fan and need peace can message me privately through here.

thanks xx

Barking, UK

#49 Feb 20, 2013
i'll continue posting my (very long and tedious) story....

Barking, UK

#50 Feb 21, 2013
mightymite wrote:
<quoted text>
After I coated my body in the cream the scabies moved to my face and hair.
This is why a person with scabies should coat their hair in olive oil(Kitchen olive oil).It washes out easily with one shampoo.Also coat behind the ears ,chin with baby oil or olive oil.This will prevent the scabies from moving to these areas
If you already have them in your hair this is the way I got rid of them
I oiled my hair with olive oil and then put a hot hairdryer over my hair.
Be cautious as the oil becomes hot but this killed the scabies in my hair.
The thing that causes the most damage are the eggs that hatch and the male scabies.
I think I am correct in saying that the males do not burrow but sit on the hair follicals and the female comes out to mate mostly early evening or at night.
Again Olive oil.Oil your legs and run your hands over your legs.The scabies will feel like sugar grains.Get a good magnifying glass and you will see them.
It is easy to remove them with an ear bud.Remove the male from the scene and you begin to ease the problem.
I literally bought some clear wide cellutape and wrapped it round my legs and arms as far as it would go.I did my waist and back as well and you will be amazed to see how many of those eggs and males are attached to the cellutape.
There is no need to keep the tape on, just apply and remove. Always have it handy ...
Guys this was (and is) my experience too......
Faerie with Ooglies

Ferny Hills, Australia

#51 Feb 21, 2013
Need Peace...."I can careless about this stupid back and forth arguing about who's a troll and who's not. I want to talk about what's helping individuals. Once I am cured I will come back to help those in need not sit here and argue with people."........

The motivation behind my posting regarding the troll is an attempt to protect newcomers from following him to his sales site and therefore allowing the mites to take over further. This happened to many within the past three years that he has ruined this forum. All any of us want to do is help each other.

I do not understand why this aspect cannot be considered.

If people stood up, the troll would be removed.

There are at least five veterans who have left because of this and they have information that could help everyone but find the forum too stressful. They share away from the forum. It is such a shame.

There was no need to give me a blast. I would have respected your wishes if you had asked me nicely.I also talk about how to help invidivuals and I don't "want" to argue. Just protect newcomers.
Faerie with Ooglies

Ferny Hills, Australia

#52 Feb 21, 2013
Officially off your Thread. I truly am sorry it upset you. My nerves are on edge most days and I would hate to add to your upset.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#53 Feb 21, 2013
Faerie with Ooglies wrote:
Need Peace...."I can careless about this stupid back and forth arguing about who's a troll and who's not. I want to talk about what's helping individuals. Once I am cured I will come back to help those in need not sit here and argue with people."........
The motivation behind my posting regarding the troll is an attempt to protect newcomers from following him to his sales site and therefore allowing the mites to take over further. This happened to many within the past three years that he has ruined this forum. All any of us want to do is help each other.
I do not understand why this aspect cannot be considered.
If people stood up, the troll would be removed.
There are at least five veterans who have left because of this and they have information that could help everyone but find the forum too stressful. They share away from the forum. It is such a shame.
There was no need to give me a blast. I would have respected your wishes if you had asked me nicely.I also talk about how to help invidivuals and I don't "want" to argue. Just protect newcomers.
Faerie I do not want to argue with you or anyone. I understand your frustration with trolls on the forum. It's just that you assumed that I was one of them, and I am far from one. I just want to get cured and pass on things that have helped me, and learn from others. We are all under a lot of stress, and scared...at least I was. It is truly a shame that the ones who are cured do not want to post just because of a few individuals. There help is needed. Even if just to give hope to the ones suffering. Sending you good thoughts and energy.
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#54 Feb 22, 2013
They are not all cured. All have thought we were cured, but they lie dormant for up to 4 -5 weeks and we think we are cured. Then we come back on here and the troll makes fun of it. Copies and pastes and says" what are you doing back here, you said you were cured, you're a liar".
None of us can handle the abuse. We all need a safe haven.
If I can say one thing to everyone it would be to keep treating for 3 months after you are sure you are cured. Absolutely positive? Keep treating the same for 3 months. If I had done that with the oral Moxidectin I took for 3 weeks I would have been cured permanently. I was not even believed when I posted the dosages and the length of time I took it. I don't know if it was the troll who called me a liar, but it was devastating. I posted every detail I could and was called a liar.
I only have a few on my feet now and have almost cured my little dog.
I think it is necessary to take the correct oral drug and use the same drug topically.
Ivermectin only knocked out my crawlers.
Topically I used Iver, Advantix, lime sulphur dip baths.
I ingested Ivermectin along with grapefruit juice over 3 weeks until I began to stagger.
For me, the drug that kills them is moxidectin. I should have taken it orally and used it topically at the same time. I did not realise I had nests on my legs, one the size of a five cent coin. It went all the way down to the muscle. I had four others, all big.
You could see nothing. No mark on my skin. Just big welts when I got bitten and movement.
I began doing lye baths. Lye is caustic soda. Drain cleaner. Used in the olden days to kill mites. Also used for making soap. Available in supermarket cleaning aisle.
I began low concentration gradually made it stronger. Soaked for half an hour, then used a scrubbing brush. After a few days I could see marks showing like bruises under my skin. I kept going and another sufferer also began using the lye baths. She then began using a stronger concentration on the areas where the discolouration showed.
We both realised these were nests. After using the strong solution and rubbing with a cotton pad or a cotton bud the dead skin dissolves and you can see the tracks and holes. It is horrific how much we are all infested.
I then treated these areas with Advocate which has moxidectin in it.
If I felt a bite I would rub with the strong lye and a hole would show up in my skin. Amazing how big it gets so quickly. It does nothing to healthy skin.
My little dog was infested. He got them from the same house I did. He is a bit behind me in cure. When I treated him two weeks ago I used food handling rubber gloves and the next day had itchy hands. I used the lye rub and five holes showed up on my hand, one on the other. These things can smell us through rubber gloves and eat through them.
I have no movement, no bites, no pin pricks. The big holes in my legs have not healed up yet.
A warning for anyone who thinks about using lye. Never add water to lye. Only add lye to water. Do not get the dry product on you. Stir thoroughly before using or getting into a tub. It should not sting. I started off with 4 teaspoons in a full bath of warm water and went to 9 teaspoons. Every day.
When using a strong lye solution I put a quarter of a teaspoon into water and rub the bite with it. It it stings then it is strong enough. I kept rubbing and changing the cotton bud when the dead skin cells came off.
Try this on a small area first if you do try it.
My intention is to do one more course of oral moxidectin (ProHeart Tablets for Extra Large Dogs) for me and the dog while keeping up the Advocate spread over me in castor oil and using soap free wash only. VERY IMPORTANT not to use soap to keep topicals in the skin.
I will put this on a new thread. I thought you might want to know about it so you can consider it.
Thank you for your good thoughts. I appreciate it. Try to do one nice thing for yourself each day. A coffee in a cafe does it for me. Makes me feel human.
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#55 Feb 22, 2013
They are not all cured. All have thought we were cured, but they lie dormant for up to 4 -5 weeks and we think we are cured. Then we come back on here and the troll makes fun of it. Copies and pastes and says" what are you doing back here, you said you were cured, you're a liar".
None of us can handle the abuse. We all need a safe haven.
If I can say one thing to everyone it would be to keep treating for 3 months after you are sure you are cured. Absolutely positive? Keep treating the same for 3 months. If I had done that with the oral Moxidectin I took for 3 weeks I would have been cured permanently. I was not even believed when I posted the dosages and the length of time I took it. I don't know if it was the troll who called me a liar, but it was devastating. I posted every detail I could and was called a liar.
I only have a few on my feet now and have almost cured my little dog.
I think it is necessary to take the correct oral drug and use the same drug topically.
Ivermectin only knocked out my crawlers.
Topically I used Iver, Advantix, lime sulphur dip baths.
I ingested Ivermectin along with grapefruit juice over 3 weeks until I began to stagger.
For me, the drug that kills them is moxidectin. I should have taken it orally and used it topically at the same time. I did not realise I had nests on my legs, one the size of a five cent coin. It went all the way down to the muscle. I had four others, all big.
You could see nothing. No mark on my skin. Just big welts when I got bitten and movement.
I began doing lye baths. Lye is caustic soda. Drain cleaner. Used in the olden days to kill mites. Also used for making soap. Available in supermarket cleaning aisle.
I began low concentration gradually made it stronger. Soaked for half an hour, then used a scrubbing brush. After a few days I could see marks showing like bruises under my skin. I kept going and another sufferer also began using the lye baths. She then began using a stronger concentration on the areas where the discolouration showed.
We both realised these were nests. After using the strong solution and rubbing with a cotton pad or a cotton bud the dead skin dissolves and you can see the tracks and holes. It is horrific how much we are all infested.
I then treated these areas with Advocate which has moxidectin in it.
If I felt a bite I would rub with the strong lye and a hole would show up in my skin. Amazing how big it gets so quickly. It does nothing to healthy skin.
My little dog was infested. He got them from the same house I did. He is a bit behind me in cure. When I treated him two weeks ago I used food handling rubber gloves and the next day had itchy hands. I used the lye rub and five holes showed up on my hand, one on the other. These things can smell us through rubber gloves and eat through them.
I have no movement, no bites, no pin pricks. The big holes in my legs have not healed up yet.
A warning for anyone who thinks about using lye. Never add water to lye. Only add lye to water. Do not get the dry product on you. Stir thoroughly before using or getting into a tub. It should not sting. I started off with 4 teaspoons in a full bath of warm water and went to 9 teaspoons. Every day.
When using a strong lye solution I put a quarter of a teaspoon into water and rub the bite with it. It it stings then it is strong enough. I kept rubbing and changing the cotton bud when the dead skin cells came off.
Try this on a small area first if you do try it.
My intention is to do one more course of oral moxidectin (ProHeart Tablets for Extra Large Dogs) for me and the dog while keeping up the Advocate spread over me in castor oil and using soap free wash only. VERY IMPORTANT not to use soap to keep topicals in the skin.
I will put this on a new thread but I thought you might want to know about it.
Thank you for your good thoughts. I appreciate it. Try to do one nice thing for your self each day. A coffee in a cafe does it for me. Makes me feel human.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#56 Feb 22, 2013
Fairy, when you say that ivermectin only knocked out your crawlers, do you even realize what you are saying here? Ivermectin only kills the adult mites. It does not cure the immature mites. So, the crawlers could be any number of mites, including the young mites looking for a mate. If it kills the crawlers, then it certainly kills the adult mites under the skin. So, your statement that ivermectin only kills the crawlers, just goes to show that you don't know your meds. Ivermectin works MUCH BETTER than moxidectin, by far, better than any med that I have tried for scabies. You can take that statement to the bank. It has cured more people on this forum than any other med out there. This includes people who either have a poor immunity or what we call "a resistant mite." You kept talking about all your sores on your skin, being exposed with lye and moxi, but what about your dog? How are you curing your dog, because, guess what? As in all cases of parasites, you have to REMOVE THE HOST, and if your dog is not cured, then you will never be cured. Just as in bird mites, you have to remove all signs of birds nests or birds from property. So, talk all you want about lye and moxi, but ivermectin is THE NUMBER ONE killer of scabies out there. You keep on saying that a poster on here called you a liar... What does it matter when you are fighting these things? What does it matter if anyone calls you any name on this forum, including troll? You continue to post your cures and ignore every comment that doesn't include an attempt at a cure, and your efforts to cure yourself and others.

Barking, UK

#57 Feb 22, 2013
virtual scabies: whats your formula for cure?
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#58 Feb 22, 2013
femaleuk wrote:
virtual scabies: whats your formula for cure?
Stromectol at 200 micrograms per kilo of body (or a little more, like 250 micrograms per kilo of body weight). Take this every 7 days for a month. Do not clean skin for 24 hours after taking iver orally. Use permethrin Elimite in between taking ivermectin, using it topically. Do this every 7 days for a month. Do not wash your skin for 24 hours after applying the permethrin. Apply the permethrin to face and scalp, also.

Look up Progress' Scabies Forum thread on this forum.

Read everything he/she wrote. His treatment was aggressive, but you have to be aggressive with this, in order to beat it.

There are other topicals to use, too.

But the key is to take the ivermectin orally once a week for about 4 weeks.

This may seem like overkill for someone who is young and just got scabies. But, for most of us on this forum, you have to treat aggressively.

You have to find a doctor who will treat aggressively.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#59 Feb 22, 2013
Here is a good read on controlling biting mites:

http://relieffrominvisiblebitingmites.wordpre...

Barking, UK

#60 Feb 22, 2013
i've done aggressive... I'm trying to treat by changing my diet to more Vegan, and going all natural. Neem and clove oil and coconut oil. So close to getting rid of these, my immune system is getting very strong. Ready to begin exercising again. I'm going to attempt Homeopathy after reading about its success.

I'll let you all know.....
FRED

Denver, CO

#61 Feb 22, 2013
femaleuk wrote:
i've done aggressive... I'm trying to treat by changing my diet to more Vegan, and going all natural. Neem and clove oil and coconut oil. So close to getting rid of these, my immune system is getting very strong. Ready to begin exercising again. I'm going to attempt Homeopathy after reading about its success.
I'll let you all know.....
homeopathy is a waste of time,Time, TIME..........
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#62 Feb 22, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
homeopathy is a waste of time,Time, TIME..........
Oh no, Fred, let her read all about it... Buy the books, study it, try it, waste her money and time...

She's done aggressive....

She's knows everything apparently already.

She's "strong." And "soon to be cured."

uh huh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post Scabies Itch Syndrome (Mar '12) 3 hr Wintercat 209
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 4 hr Mac 1,460
Scabies-washing clothes (Jan '12) 4 hr Mac 50
Help to identify this bug from my face 5 hr Danger-russ 2
Just what are those black pepper spots? (Nov '09) 5 hr Mac 44
Scabies Cure: SULFUR (Oct '08) 8 hr Daphne 298
small tiny clear bumps...looks like something i... (Jul '08) 8 hr mizzmariexo 47
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Sun clovepowder 4,716
More from around the web