“I AM FRED, FRED I AM”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Feb 13, 2013
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The black specks are specs of keratin that your skin produces for a variety of reasons in this case it is a false signal.
http://www.omicsonline.org/2155-9554/2155-955...
Why does everything lead to a Morgellons ''study''? Is that quack your cousin in the trailer park?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24 Feb 13, 2013
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The black specks are specs of keratin that your skin produces for a variety of reasons in this case it is a false signal.
I read in WBMED that you can see black specks when dealing with Scabies.
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatm...
FRED

Denver, CO

#25 Feb 13, 2013
Needpeace34 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read in WBMED that you can see black specks when dealing with Scabies.
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatm...
Yes this is true but what is also true is when doctors tell you that if you have treated the incredibly huge amount that the vast majority of veterans here have then it can't be scabies. Their answer to what it is however, "that you must be crazy" is just because they are ill equipped to make any judgements on emerging diseases. look at my post #229 on the support thread. My frame of reference is that I've been reading all the posts of the veterans for almost two years now and from time to time 90% have made statements that tells me they have something besides a mite infection. Unfortunately 90% don't want to think about anything else even though they have tried multiple different remedies/poisons and they haven't worked. The new super resistant mite is not a mite at all, it's something else. I occasionally get messages from "Cured not almost" saying she is making daily progress from the word file I've given her, You should message her yourself . Here is one of her posts from the support thread #270.
cured_ not_ almost wrote:
I'm back for a report. Detoxing is really a bitch. Of course I have used ivermectin, pour on ivermectin, permethrin creme, at least a bucket full, every dog shampoo they make, flea powder, and countless other crap, my fav was windex, that is still coming out.
Oh, did I say detoxing is a bitch?????
I AM GETTING BETTER !!!
Yeah, I am. You know when you know that you know. I know!!!
Will this be a life long process??? Probably, but I am getting better.
So after 20 months, in February, I know getting my immune system
healthier is the key.
I will keep you updated.
Fred, thank you sir. You have helped me more than anyone .
The problem is that the toxins people have used here actually feed this "new super mite" , that's not what it is but the symptoms can be incredibly similar. I've emailed my word file to 5 people now. I sent it to "misery in au" also but I think he was just sent to ask for it by Langoliers AKA "FRED_"

*Please note the registered FRED_ is not me and is playing a childish game . That user has very similar personality characteristics and writing ability as Langoliers.
had enough

Barking, UK

#26 Feb 13, 2013
lets talk here, thats why i added this new thread, so that people can get my story, unedited. there arent enough trolls to ruin this thread, so go ahead. plus I dont want to lose my anonymity emailing from my account.
had enough

Barking, UK

#27 Feb 13, 2013
and keratin isnt black, or dark pigmented, unless of course thats your skin/nail/hair colour...
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#28 Feb 13, 2013
had enough wrote:
to be clear- my last new bites were about a week ago. but no burrows for months. took ages to get them off my hands and thumb- finished them off there about 10 days to 2 weeks ago.
I'm really making sure you all hear my story EXACTLY as it happens, as so much advice on here has been pretty variable- some useful, some not, and to have this shit for 15 months has driven me nearly to suicide. If I can get rid of it, then I'll help as much as possible to help you guys too.
x
One lady on here used a whole tube of ivermectin horse paste and it cleared up her hands. She rubbed it on her hands. Personally, I think that's too much iver for one person for one shot, but I just wanted to let people know that it cleared up her hands..
FRED

Denver, CO

#29 Feb 13, 2013
had enough wrote:
and keratin isnt black, or dark pigmented, unless of course thats your skin/nail/hair colour...

"Red, blue, purple and black are colors found in keratin and are associated with structural coloring and/or melanin production"

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#30 Feb 13, 2013
http://careman.wordpress.com/2011/11/

" Keratin can demonstrate different colors including blue, red, and purple, not from pigment production but from microscopic refractive structures that produce constructive interference of light diffracting from structural layers."
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#31 Feb 14, 2013
Virtual Scabies wrote:
<quoted text>
One lady on here used a whole tube of ivermectin horse paste and it cleared up her hands. She rubbed it on her hands. Personally, I think that's too much iver for one person for one shot, but I just wanted to let people know that it cleared up her hands..
You can disagree all you want, but this is true. It cleared her hands right up. Sorry that you disagree, though, as you have not a clue.
Don

Denver, CO

#32 Feb 14, 2013
Virtual Scabies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can disagree all you want, but this is true. It cleared her hands right up. Sorry that you disagree, though, as you have not a clue.
I read the post too, I agree that there was a post that said that about a year ago . Really what value does clearing your hands up have if everything you touch is supposedly infected? Don't touch yourself anywhere.
Don

Denver, CO

#33 Feb 14, 2013
had enough wrote:
Read Paper Cuts here;

http://www.morgellons-disease-research.com/Mo...

Black specks;

http://www.naturalnews.com/025757_disease_Mor...

"Others report black specks falling from their bodies that litter their sheets and bathrooms."

http://rense.com/general74/morg4.htm

"Black seed-like "specks" or "dots" on, or in, the skin or emerging from lesions"

http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/symptoms.htm

"Black specs coming out of skin pores"

Of course the crawling and stinging is common with morgellons.Quite a few people on the scabies forum have posted these symptoms.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#34 Feb 14, 2013
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the post too, I agree that there was a post that said that about a year ago . Really what value does clearing your hands up have if everything you touch is supposedly infected? Don't touch yourself anywhere.
Oh you know I don't like to argue with you...
This is a suggestion for newbies. Not you and I. For newbies or for people who are not highly infested, ivermectin clears their infestation up. Especially if they are young and have really good immunities. The reason you would clear your hands up, is because once you rid yourself of these mites, and/or reduce the numbers, the environmental infestation reduces dramatically, and, to the point of being cured. You remember 2scratch? Her old derm doctor told her to clean your hands and feet, all the time, 24/7. This is true, and this one thing helped me so much. Anyway, good day.
Again, I don't want to argue with you. You are number one.
FRED

Denver, CO

#35 Feb 14, 2013
Virtual Scabies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you know I don't like to argue with you...
This is a suggestion for newbies. Not you and I. For newbies or for people who are not highly infested, ivermectin clears their infestation up. Especially if they are young and have really good immunities. The reason you would clear your hands up, is because once you rid yourself of these mites, and/or reduce the numbers, the environmental infestation reduces dramatically, and, to the point of being cured. You remember 2scratch? Her old derm doctor told her to clean your hands and feet, all the time, 24/7. This is true, and this one thing helped me so much. Anyway, good day.
Again, I don't want to argue with you. You are number one.
I see your point, happy valentines day.
had enough

Barking, UK

#36 Feb 14, 2013
anyhoo- to continue with the point of this thread- my story from start to finish, so people know what to expect when these buggers finally go:

today i realised just how much Im run down. skin dry, lips chapped- used a towel two days running. NO NEW BITES. NOT ITCHY OR CRAWLY TODAY.
i'm definitely in POST SCABIES. Not using oils anymore, skin waaaaay too sensitive.
I found an article on histamine and dehydration- about how histamine acts as a water rationer when we are dehydrated- anyway if you are interested you can google it. so i'm drinking tonnes of water- have clearly been chronically dehydrated for weeks, maybe months... and just about an hour after drinking 3+ litres of water with added salt, i had severe diarrhoea lasting 3 hours. Clearly my body was waiting for a purge!! So, i'm fasting for the whole of today and re-hydrating, to clear this allergic reaction.
POST isnt fun. But at the end of the journey soon.....
Virtual Scabies Fred

Hollywood, FL

#37 Feb 14, 2013
We have become one and the same, Fairy with Boogies. A blend of two souls becoming one.
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#38 Feb 14, 2013
HAD ENOUGH "lets talk here, thats why i added this new thread, so that people can get my story, unedited. there arent enough trolls to ruin this thread, so go ahead. plus I dont want to lose my anonymity emailing from my account."

smart move.

This might be yet another alias.
Needpeace34

Location hidden
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#21Wednesday

Thanks for posting. I would like to ask you a few more questions, do you mind clicking on my name and I can send you my email address? There is so much negativity on the forum. I would prefer asking you privately. Thanks
FRED

Denver, CO

#39 Feb 14, 2013
Faerie with Ooglies wrote:
HAD ENOUGH "lets talk here, thats why i added this new thread, so that people can get my story, unedited. there arent enough trolls to ruin this thread, so go ahead. plus I dont want to lose my anonymity emailing from my account."
smart move.
Needpeace34
Location hidden
Thanks for posting. I would like to ask you a few more questions, do you mind clicking on my name and I can send you my email address? There is so much negativity on the forum. I would prefer asking you privately. Thanks
I judged you clueless and nuts because there is no icon for overbearing jack a** who is dumber than a box of hammers.
had enough

Barking, UK

#40 Feb 15, 2013
HEY!!! can you guys get off my thread? i created this forum to stick to the point- you're ruining... ACTUALLY- you're EXACTLY my experience of scabies. Bad advice, bickering, conflicting rubbish, when really all I wanted to hear was straight up experiences. You've just validated the need for my thread. Thank You!!!- seriously please shut upa your faces and talk scabies experiences, not advice!!!

Back to MY story- I'm still MEGA in POST. Really suffering from stress effects,(fever & diarrhoea yesterday) poor immunity, dehydration and hypersensitivity. Taking the weekend off to chill at home & reboot. Used pure coconut oil to bathe in last night to settle skin & Dermatologist soap substitute in shower this morning. Fine, spots calmed down but now there's an intense heat, and bumpy irritated sensitive skin all over neck, chest, face, and both ears burning massively to distraction.

BORING!!!!!!!!!!

Story still unfolding. Clearly my skin is having a total party since these buggers have gone. Im less stressed, and emotional, but shattered!!!

XX
FRED

Denver, CO

#41 Feb 15, 2013
had enough wrote:
HEY!!! can you guys get off my thread? i created this forum to stick to the point- you're ruining... ACTUALLY- you're EXACTLY my experience of scabies. Bad advice, bickering, conflicting rubbish, when really all I wanted to hear was straight up experiences. You've just validated the need for my thread. Thank You!!!- seriously please shut upa your faces and talk scabies experiences, not advice!!!
Back to MY story- I'm still MEGA in POST. Really suffering from stress effects,(fever & diarrhoea yesterday) poor immunity, dehydration and hypersensitivity. Taking the weekend off to chill at home & reboot. Used pure coconut oil to bathe in last night to settle skin & Dermatologist soap substitute in shower this morning. Fine, spots calmed down but now there's an intense heat, and bumpy irritated sensitive skin all over neck, chest, face, and both ears burning massively to distraction.
BORING!!!!!!!!!!
Story still unfolding. Clearly my skin is having a total party since these buggers have gone. Im less stressed, and emotional, but shattered!!!
XX
There have been thousands of instances on this forum where people thought they were cured and many of the veterans thought they were cured several times. It's a good test to have no symptoms for a month while you are using absolutely nothing on your skin.

A very good test for you is to take 2 cups of epsom salt in a hot bath and soak for an hour then don't apply anything to your skin and see how that goes for a day.

Also you don't write the rules of the forum, anyone can post on any thread.

I haven't used anything at all on my skin for 3 months and have been completely symptom free for 2-1/2 months , when you can say that you will have success.

Location hidden

#42 Feb 16, 2013
Faerie with Ooglies wrote:
smart move.
Needpeace34
Location hidden
Umm no this is not another one of Fred's aliases. I asked for her to email me on topix because of all the BS that is written on this thread and on most threads. I have questions about her treatment and symptoms. I can careless about this stupid back and forth arguing about who's a troll and who's not. I want to talk about what's helping individuals. Once I am cured I will come back to help those in need not sit here and argue with people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Dr. Said I CAN'T get rid of scabies (Jun '08) 37 min Losing-the-will 9
will sulfur soap get rid of scabies (Jun '10) 7 hr suek 185
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 9 hr soxcat 890
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 11 hr itchee 4,129
Scabies Patient Released? 12 hr atwitsend_ 10
treating scabies 16 hr atwitsend_ 5
Post scabies 17 hr REVISED 12
•••

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE