Find a malpractice lawyer for class a...

Find a malpractice lawyer for class action against medical profession.

Posted in the Scabies Forum

cured _not_cured_amost

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jan 11, 2013
The only way we will be heard and treated for our plague is to come together and be a voice. We will never be able to cure this mite problem unless we get science and medical profession behind us. They have us against the wall because of the sheer embarrassment and humility of this plague. It is a plague and we must voice against it. We went crazy and we gotta stop poisoning our bodies and killing ourselves. This is everywhere with lice, fleas, morgellons, Lyme. This is a plague folks.
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#2 Jan 12, 2013
OMG I second that. Have had several pharmacists tell me now that lice/mite infections in med-resistant plague proportions here in Aus too. 1 in 10 people have parasite problems.

Since: Oct 12

Sydney

#3 Jan 13, 2013
we need a name and shame thread for surgeries and clinics refusing to treat
FRED

Denver, CO

#4 Jan 14, 2013
The medical profession is not prepared to deal with what people are experiencing here.

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/agrobacteriumAndMorge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Morgellons has the same skin symptoms as scabies plus a lot of internal ones that are slowly developing.
FRED

Denver, CO

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Get an eye loupe and closely examine the "mites" you have on you. If there are any fibers or tight little wound up bundles of fibers or you've ever had the long red "scratches" it's not a mite infection. I've been to a lot of entomology and medical websites and you'll find no mention of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tea Tree Oil treating scabies? (Apr '07) 1 hr Thx Better Now 182
Epsom Salt & Absorbine Jr Works for Bird Mites !! (Sep '09) 15 hr JGR 50
Treatment advice--dogs with mange- owner with s... 16 hr Fairy floss 39
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 16 hr scabdown 840
Giving Scabies to someone else? (Apr '09) 17 hr Mia 39
News Scabies not a big deal, officials say (Mar '09) Tue DC Dave 63
Urine and mud treatment Mon Laura 7
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Aug 21 H8-them 4,694
More from around the web