Lye Baths& Rubs to Reveal Nests & Bites

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#1 Feb 22, 2013
A quick rundown of what I have done...then some may want to read about how lye baths and rubbing the skin with lye on a cloth or a cotton bud reveals bites, tracks and nests that are invisible until the top layer of dead skin cells is dissolved.
If I can say one thing to everyone it would be to keep treating for 3 months after you are sure you are cured. Absolutely positive? Keep treating the same for 3 months. If I had done that with the oral Moxidectin I took for 3 weeks I would have been cured permanently. I was not even believed when I posted the dosages and the length of time I took it. I don't know remember who who called me a liar. I posted every detail I could to help anyone who was interested and was called a liar.
I only have a few on my feet now and have almost cured my little dog.
I think it is necessary to take the correct oral drug and use the same drug topically.
Ivermectin only knocked out my crawlers.
Topically I used Iver, Advantix, lime sulphur dip baths, sulphur soap, cream, even kerosene.
I ingested Ivermectin along with grapefruit juice over 3 weeks until I began to stagger.
For me, the drug that kills them is moxidectin. I should have taken it orally and used it topically at the same time and I should have kept going with it. I did not realise I had nests on my legs, one the size of a five cent coin. It went all the way down to the muscle. I had four others, all big.
You could see nothing. No mark on my skin. Just big welts when I got bitten and movement.
I began doing lye baths. Lye is caustic soda. Drain cleaner. Used in bath soap in the olden days to kill mites. Also now used for making soap. Available in supermarket cleaning aisle. About $6.
I began low concentration gradually made it stronger. Soaked for half an hour, then used a scrubbing brush. After a few days I could see marks showing like bruises under my skin. I kept going and another sufferer also began using the lye baths. She then began using a stronger concentration on the areas where the discolouration showed.
We both realised these were nests. After using the strong solution and rubbing with a cotton pad or a cotton bud the dead skin dissolves and you can see the tracks and holes. It is horrific how much we are all infested.
I then treated these areas with Advocate which has moxidectin in it.
If I felt a bite I would rub with the strong lye and a hole would show up in my skin. Amazing how big it gets so quickly. It does nothing to healthy skin.
My little dog was infested. He got them from the same house I did. He is a bit behind me in cure. When I treated him two weeks ago I used food handling rubber gloves and the next day had itchy hands. I used the stronger lye rub and a cotton bud and five holes showed up on my hand, one on the other. These things can smell us through rubber gloves and eat through them.
I have no movement, no bites, no pin pricks. The big holes in my legs have not healed up yet.
A warning for anyone who thinks about using lye. Never add water to lye. Only add lye to water. Do not get the dry product on you. Stir thoroughly before using or getting into a tub. It should not sting. I started off with 4 teaspoons in a full bath of warm water and went to 9 teaspoons. Every day.
When using a strong lye solution I put a quarter of a teaspoon into water and rub the bite with it. It it stings then it is strong enough. I kept rubbing and changing the cotton bud when the dead skin cells came off.
Try this on a small area first if you do try it.
My intention is to do one more course of oral moxidectin (ProHeart Tablets for Extra Large Dogs) for me and the dog while keeping up the Advocate spread over me in castor oil which is a penetrant and using soap free wash only. VERY IMPORTANT not to use soap to keep topicals in the skin.
I thought you might want to know about it so you can consider it.
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#2 Feb 22, 2013
PS. yes. I do the lye scrubs on my little dog. Once a week then a full topical of Advocate and castor oil. Nothing had shown on his skin until I did. It shows up nests and inflammation. I was getting bitten every time I touched him even thought vets and everyone said he did not have mites. The top dead layer of skin on us and our animals makes these things able to hide and makes the doctors think we are delusional.

I spray my floors and his bed with Bushmans heavy duty insect repellant. Contains DEET. Kills mites on surfaces and repels them on skin. Does not kill ones under the skin.

Washing soda added to any laundry powder and let soak for an hour before starting the wash cycle kills them in clothes. Washing soda is what is in Arm & Hammer.

Putting suspect items in the dryer for half an hour kills them. When my feet were infested I kept my shoes in the freezer and rotated them.

They jump off you when you start treating heavily and look for another host. That is why I keep my floors sprayed every few days with the Bushmans on advise from the local council Entomologist.
Faerie with Ooglies

Australia

#3 Feb 22, 2013
For the stronger lye solution to use for a rub. Quarter of a teaspoon in about 50mls of water. Again if it stings when you rub an area of itch. it is strong enough. I'm tired now. That's all I've got.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Fairy, when you say that ivermectin only knocked out your crawlers, do you even realize what you are saying here? Ivermectin only kills the adult mites. It does not cure the immature mites. So, the crawlers could be any number of mites, including the young mites looking for a mate. If it kills the crawlers, then it certainly kills the adult mites under the skin. So, your statement that ivermectin only kills the crawlers, just goes to show that you don't know your meds. Ivermectin works MUCH BETTER than moxidectin, by far, better than any med that I have tried for scabies. You can take that statement to the bank. It has cured more people on this forum than any other med out there. This includes people who either have a poor immunity or what we call "a resistant mite." You kept talking about all your sores on your skin, being exposed with lye and moxi, but what about your dog? How are you curing your dog, because, guess what? As in all cases of parasites, you have to REMOVE THE HOST, and if your dog is not cured, then you will never be cured. Just as in bird mites, you have to remove all signs of birds nests or birds from property. So, talk all you want about lye and moxi, but ivermectin is THE NUMBER ONE killer of scabies out there. You keep on saying that a poster on here called you a liar... What does it matter when you are fighting these things? What does it matter if anyone calls you any name on this forum, including troll? You continue to post your cures and ignore every comment that doesn't include an attempt at a cure, and your efforts to cure yourself and others.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Faerie with ooglies wrote:
Virtual Scabies is FRED/Lotus Fan/etc.etc./Troll
Actually, we are not the same person, but we both don't like people who don't respect us, and we will defend ourselves, if need be. And you are straight in my defending eyeball.

You chose to ignore everything I said about ivermectin, and that shows you that you don't know what you are talking about here on this forum.

You are our teacher of using lye, but that's about it.

And you never said a thing about your dog. You are a scam.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Mar 12, 2013
"if I felt a bite I would rub with the strong lye and a hole would show up in my skin. Amazing how big it gets so quickly. It does nothing to healthy skin."

Why aren't you using skin peels for this?
I am a soap maker for probably more than half your life...
and lye burns are not fun!
I would rather do a face peel with other items...than lye.
Lye will damage your skin for a long time. Believe me!
Also I did the same thing you claim you did with lye - only I used 6% vinegar.
Believe me the vinegar is less harsh on your skin than Lye.
FRED

Golden, CO

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Look at these pictures of your scabies cocoons fairy;

http://www.morgellons-research.org/morgellons...

Yes using lye is incredibly dumb, sodium hydroxide is designed to dissolve organic matter but your skin also absorbs this chemical contributing to personal toxic load.

What the reality is , is that your skin symptoms are only a tell tale sign on a completely systemic infection. Don't you really want to get to the actual cause?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 10, 2013
I tried this thing as all my symptoms went away except slight itching.

Holy moly this works. It could also be quite carcinogenic.

I used 6 teaspoons in a bath and soaked for 30-35 minutes.

Very very effective, then I tried the stronger solution, half a cup of warm water, 1/3 teaspoon
lye and applied with a Q tip. This too was effective.

The lye soak bath can destroy your hair, add conditioner or whatnot after the soak and rinse everything off, then add conditioner.

A little of the water and lye (6 teaspoons in a tub for me) gets in the eyes, it did not hurt.
Use a scrubber and scrub all the dead skin off.

I do not recommend this for just anyone, quite dangerous in fact. But I have to say, it also seems like the most effective thing I have ever used or seen. I only receommend this for me.

I also state that I am in no way, shape or form a medical professional or have any such knowledge.
Use at your own risk.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Jun 10, 2013
RK in the house wrote:
I tried this thing as all my symptoms went away except slight itching.
Holy moly this works. It could also be quite carcinogenic.
I used 6 teaspoons in a bath and soaked for 30-35 minutes.
Very very effective, then I tried the stronger solution, half a cup of warm water, 1/3 teaspoon
lye and applied with a Q tip. This too was effective.
The lye soak bath can destroy your hair, add conditioner or whatnot after the soak and rinse everything off, then add conditioner.
A little of the water and lye (6 teaspoons in a tub for me) gets in the eyes, it did not hurt.
Use a scrubber and scrub all the dead skin off.
I do not recommend this for just anyone, quite dangerous in fact. But I have to say, it also seems like the most effective thing I have ever used or seen. I only receommend this for me.
I also state that I am in no way, shape or form a medical professional or have any such knowledge.
Use at your own risk.
So what your saying is that nothing you have done in the last two years has eliminated all your symptoms or actually cured you.

RK, you should read this thread, it will reveal the source of your actual problem and how to proceed.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TP8...
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#15 Jun 10, 2013
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So what your saying is that nothing you have done in the last two years has eliminated all your symptoms or actually cured you.
RK, you should read this thread, it will reveal the source of your actual problem and how to proceed.
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TP8...
OMG LOTUS FAN FRED DENVER BUTT HOLE. GIVE IT A F**king BREAK!!!
If anyone is clueless, it's you dumb arse.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#16 Jun 10, 2013
How can he NOT read it? you post every single gosh darn day. you never cease to link people to all your stupid threads you post

99% sarcoptic mange cure - NOT
morgellons and lyme - NOT

GET A LIFE!!!

go write your book...
NO, STICK THE BOOK UP YOURS

Location hidden

#17 Jun 10, 2013
VSS wrote:
How can he NOT read it? you post every single gosh darn day. you never cease to link people to all your stupid threads you post
99% sarcoptic mange cure - NOT
morgellons and lyme - NOT
GET A LIFE!!!
go write your book...
NO, STICK THE BOOK UP YOURS
It's quite clear that the infections are in your brain and that your life is quite miserable.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 10, 2013
Lye is actually an ingredient used in permethrin cremes. Sodium hydroxide is used as an ingredient to chemically burn through tissues and arthropod exoskeletons. It is use in very small percentages because it will give chemical burns. Just saying "use at your own risk" is a reflection of the desperation some people go to to cure themselves. Actually understanding what the nature of the infections are is a step in the right direction. Using toxins to treat with is counterproductive and in the case of lye could cause serious injury.
VSS

Hollywood, FL

#19 Jun 10, 2013
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite clear that the infections are in your brain and that your life is quite miserable.
I think it is quite clear that Hungry Ghosts is correct in all her assessments of you, fkfc.

Location hidden

#21 Jun 11, 2013
2nd day of treatment, not so good skin burns
I don't think this is a scabicide.Simply caustic or corrosive, hence the name Caustic soda, caustic acid.

RK out

Location hidden

#22 Jun 11, 2013
RK in the house wrote:
2nd day of treatment, not so good skin burns
I don't think this is a scabicide.Simply caustic or corrosive, hence the name Caustic soda, caustic acid.
RK out
You used to be considered one of the smartest people on this forum. In reality you are one of the most hard headed to ever come to this place.
The level of denial you exhibit that supports your desire to be right, even in the face of overwhelming evidence, is extremely immature. You really enjoyed being the "leader" on the imidacloprid thread. So much so that your mentality is now to completely ignore the facts and put actually being cured as secondary to being right.

Also under any circumstances your current approach is dumb.

Location hidden

#23 Jun 11, 2013
VSS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what do you suggest, Fred/thang? Do you suggest that we all get in a circle, hold hands, drink raspberry smoothies, take countless herbs, run a mile, eat cilantro/kale, use YOUR sauna, read YOUR posts? This is working for RK. Let the people post and question. This is not a forum anymore. Because anything and everything we suggest, it is too toxic for you. This is working for RK. Get the fk out and shut the fk up.
It is not working because the lye would have to melt his whole body to get at the locations of these infections.

Location hidden

#24 Jun 22, 2013
I went back to this. It works well. You cannot sit in a tub, it eats away your skin.

I put 2 teaspoons in a but with about 3-4 inches of water. Start with one teaspoon or 1 1/2 of lye or caustic soda.

You want to get in and out within 10-15 minutes. You can shower first in how water for 2 minutes or so.

Simply use a hand towel, I used one long enough for the back. Use hot water, the hotter the water, the more the lye because like an active ingredient. As long as your skin is not too water logged, soaked until you wrinkle and then too soft, you will be okay.

Take the towel and rub over the body, each body part 2-3-4-5 times, then move on to a new body part.

This seems to have worked better than anything I have ever seen. It revealed how deep the mites were, are.

You can do this about 2-3-4 days in a row, then skip a day or two.

Do not soak in the tub, it makes your skin soft and then the lye eats through the skin. When the skin is NOT waterlogged, wrinkly, weak, then the skin resists the lye, but the lye penetrants, kills the mites any you have dirt, grim, fiber and or red dots or black dots come up.

You won't believe how deep modern mites are.

Don't use a brush on the skin either. It will put holes in your skin, the lye/caustic will eat throught that and then start to tear up your skin.

SImply use a long hand towel.

Working great for me. I am stranger on the internet, I take no resposibility for your actions with lye, a dangerous substance.

I am not a medical professional nor practitioner in any way, shape or form. Simply a stranger on the internet.

This has worked for me. I cannot believe how deep the mites are.

DO not soak, rubbing with kill the deep mites with lye because this is a super reactive substance which targets bacteria, skin is already penetrable for lye.

Don't use a brush, just use a hand towel. Don't get any in your eyes, it can damage the cornea. Have other towels to wipe.

You need hot water 3-4 inches high in a tub with 2 teaspoons of this or to your liking, you will know after a week of this what amount suits you.

Best thing I have ever tried. However, it could be cancerous, carcinogenic. You decide. Your risk as well I know mine.

RK

Location hidden

#25 Jun 22, 2013
I have been using this for about 6 times now this method.

I have found my dosage of caustic as well. Begin with 1 1/2 or 2 in 4 inches of water. You will see,

Do not rub so long that you get skin burns.

It takes some getting used to.

RK

Location hidden

#26 Jun 23, 2013
RK in the house wrote:
I am not a medical professional nor practitioner in any way, shape or form.
No Sh*t, this is easily one of the dumbest things ever done in the SC forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you get rid of Scabies if keep poking yo... (Oct '11) 5 hr Reefkeeper72 32
grapfruit essential oil cured them!!!! 10 hr IamPlagueBringer 13
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 12 hr Natmar 1,511
Possible scabies...cancel party? 16 hr Aas 2
Post Scabies Itch Syndrome (Mar '12) Wed Fukd up 216
Scabies/Eggs lifespan? and a question about pre... (Apr '07) Wed Sophia Quesada 541
How to keep these mites out of your hair (Mar '10) Wed jfizer 128
More from around the web