The CDC

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hello again folks,

I urge you to pick a day, one day where we all agree to bombard the CDC with complaint calls and emails, here is the number, 1-800-CDC-INFO
(800-232-4636)TTY:(888) 232-6348.
And the email address, cdcinfo@cdc.gov

I am a long time sufferer of this, I have come back and forth to this board over the years to share and hopefully to see something new that actually works, so far nothing.

I just talked to someone over at the info line of the CDC, this person was absolutely clueless but she did say that the last time their site was updated with info was back in 2010, I called after looking there to see if any strides had been made. Right you guessed it, just the same old outdated info as usual, I complained about the banning of lindane which was the one medication that actually seemed to work, I complained about the lie that permethrin kills eggs as well as mites, I complained about the fact that the average doctor does not want to prescribe stromectol which would be safer than us trying to obtain it on our own, by the way the average doctor that I talk with seems unaware that it can used for scabies.

I also complained about the outdated and useless methods for getting it out of clothing and our living environment without going bankrupt. I told the lady on the phone that this reminded me of the early days of the AIDS epidemic, when no one would listen because it hadn't personally visited enough backyards yet, that nothing was even considered being done until it reached epidemic proportions. This is where we are with this but it is being swept under the rug.

I am only one person calling occasionally to complain about this,(not to say others aren't but one person every now and then isn't enough)last year I even signed a petition for morgellons disease as well as other parasitic diseases to congress and included my own personal story in the petition over at a site called, "Petition2Congress" there are others for morgellons but none for scabies directly that I could find. I am looking at all the sufferers in this group, perhaps if we can at the very least decide on one day to call and make ourselves overwhelmingly heard, maybe someone will finally consider this a real threat to the national health and safety of everyone. So what do you say? Let's get together.
Infestedagain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I had to TELL A DOCTOR what stromectol was. How sad.
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I'd be happy to help even though I'm in Aus. Can help with emails. Same here. Docs don't want to help because they're clueless and scared but criticize when you self-treat. Unfortunately once you have these devils you must treat them, but nobody knows how.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 9, 2013
 
@infestedagain and misery_in_au, thanks for the replies, I'm hoping to get enough replies so that we can all agree on a date to just bombard the CDC with phone calls, just one call from everyone in this forum at least once a month for a few months might might be a start to getting some real help.

@infestedagain, sounds like you're dealing with reinfestation which is a big problem, why something safe hasn't been invented for clothing and the environment is beyond me. About the stromectol, I have to tell Doctors about it too and suggest that they look it up on their own but they never do.

@Misery, I think you hit the nail on the head, the doctors simply don't know how to treat this but the reason why is because nothing has been invented yet that addresses ALL the issues in treating this and it's as if no one is considering this a big enough problem at this point to take the time to try. I have a couple of ideas of my own but we need someone who will listen and consider them.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I think the problem is that doctors send patients home with 2 tubes of perm, and then when it doesn't work people get on the internet and start reading and realize what a lost cause doctors are and start treating themselves.

Besides doctors are so ready to say that you have delusional parasitosis or are just having post-scabies itch, they won't even look at you the 2nd time you come in.

Yes - flood the CDC with calls.

Did you read "And The Band Played On" about the early days of AIDS? Really great book... riveting.
Infestedagain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Oh I was so pissed. I was yelling out the spelling to the dr in the other room. No, we were infested from another source this time. We were cured after ivermectin liquid last time. I honestly don't know how people have had this for so long though. I was a hitch hiker and squatted with all kinds of homeless people for years so I would get bugs all the time. All I ever did was the cream for the first times I got it. Then these last times the ivermectin and I've never really had a problem with it going away. I think the biggest issue is people obsessing over it. When you keep yourself busy doing other things after treatment, you dont have time to think about itching and crawling and eventually the aftermath subsides. Im not saying I dont believe that SOME people have had it long term. But I do believe the obsessing plays a big part in symptoms.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

@infested again, I beg to differ with the part about obsessing over it and by the way, I didn't know that there was an ivermectin liquid, how did you get that?

What I think is that a lot of long term sufferers are probably like me, where constant reinfestation is a problem, it's so hard to get it out of clothing and other possesions. Also like The Hungry Ghosts said, 2 tubes of permethrin is often times not enough for many, even the CDC site says that it may take many times of using that and using it aggresively but if you don't have a doctor that will work with you what can you do?

I also know the difference between actually being still infested and post scabies itch, there is a distinct difference that I noticed very early on with this. I personally think that reinfestation is the biggest problem, there have been times when I felt like I was on the road to be being cured and then wore something that I had done all the tricks with, only to be reinfested full force all over again, it is not enough to only deal with the problem from one angle, they really need to come up with real solutions that help in dealing with this completely ie. body clothing, bedding, environment etc. something needs to be invented that really works the first time without landing people in the poor house or the hospital or even the morgue. This is what I want to strive for.

Anyway when I got in today, I listened to my answering machine and someone had returned my call from the CDC and left a number for me to contact them back, I will do that tomorrow and let you all know how it goes but please people start calling them and telling them your stories and making suggestions on what they might be able to do to help.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 13, 2013
 
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
I think the problem is that doctors send patients home with 2 tubes of perm, and then when it doesn't work people get on the internet and start reading and realize what a lost cause doctors are and start treating themselves.
Besides doctors are so ready to say that you have delusional parasitosis or are just having post-scabies itch, they won't even look at you the 2nd time you come in.
Yes - flood the CDC with calls.
Did you read "And The Band Played On" about the early days of AIDS? Really great book... riveting.
I saw the movie and that was good too. There is a documentary from 2003 called "The Origin of AIDS" give that a look, disturbing to say the least. Not to say that scabies originated the same way but the fact that health and government officials can know about something and not care until it personally starts hitting home or starts reaching pandemic proportions is baffling to me.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I find it really telling that the diagnosis of 'delusional parasitosis' was first coined around 1948, if my information was correct. That was also soon after international air travel tourism began in earnest, to areas of the earth beyond the realms of information of the Western medicine world. Since they were not familiar with whatever their patients had, they simply labelled it delusional. Along with the diagnosis, is the description of the average patient as being well-educated, the only type of people doing international travel in the 1940's, also the time of the creation of the diagnosis.
Health Canada is promoting the delusional idea, and limiting the ability of doctors to even prescribe ivermectin. I think part of the reason people have not been chasing down our governmental agencies is shame and also concern over their employment.

Since: Oct 12

Sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Canuckette wrote:
I find it really telling that the diagnosis of 'delusional parasitosis' was first coined around 1948, if my information was correct. That was also soon after international air travel tourism began in earnest, to areas of the earth beyond the realms of information of the Western medicine world. Since they were not familiar with whatever their patients had, they simply labelled it delusional. Along with the diagnosis, is the description of the average patient as being well-educated, the only type of people doing international travel in the 1940's, also the time of the creation of the diagnosis.
Health Canada is promoting the delusional idea, and limiting the ability of doctors to even prescribe ivermectin. I think part of the reason people have not been chasing down our governmental agencies is shame and also concern over their employment.
Here in Australia ivermectin cannot be prescribed for sc at all, period. Strange, as its our studies here in Aus which recommend iver as a first line course of action. Doesn't help that there's a major outbreak here. When will the politicians learn?
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 13, 2013
 
The CDC knows way more than they are letting on and they will NOT do anything about this so called "scabies" outbreak or even talk about it because they don't want to bring any attention to the real issue which would have liability issues in the hundreds of billions of dollars.

This problem really started to go outside the realm of what to expect from scabies in the mid 90's, about 10 years after the start of widespread use of genetic engineering in farming world wide. A big source of getting the infection is contact with soil because that's where the agrobacterium is. The agrobacterium was promoted by the worlds largest producer of GE seeds as not being able to effect human DNA but it has been proven over and over that it does. It creates modified DNA that causes an internal growth.

Genetically engineered farming is in Australia.

http://permaculturenews.org/2011/02/01/austra...

Here the WA means Western Australia for all you yanks.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-09-20/gm-crop...

http://indymedia.org.au/2012/03/13/what-monsa...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 14, 2013
 
FRED wrote:
The CDC knows way more than they are letting on and they will NOT do anything about this so called "scabies" outbreak or even talk about it because they don't want to bring any attention to the real issue which would have liability issues in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
This problem really started to go outside the realm of what to expect from scabies in the mid 90's, about 10 years after the start of widespread use of genetic engineering in farming world wide. A big source of getting the infection is contact with soil because that's where the agrobacterium is. The agrobacterium was promoted by the worlds largest producer of GE seeds as not being able to effect human DNA but it has been proven over and over that it does. It creates modified DNA that causes an internal growth.
Genetically engineered farming is in Australia.
http://permaculturenews.org/2011/02/01/austra...
Here the WA means Western Australia for all you yanks.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-09-20/gm-crop...
http://indymedia.org.au/2012/03/13/what-monsa...
Sorry Fred, although the articles are enlightening in so far as the food we eat, where is the scabies connection?
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 14, 2013
 
The scabies connection is that over half the posters here have something else.
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Paper Cuts here;
http://www.morgellons-disease-research.com/Mo...
Black specks;
http://www.naturalnews.com/025757_disease_Mor...
"Others report black specks falling from their bodies that litter their sheets and bathrooms."
http://rense.com/general74/morg4.htm
"Black seed-like "specks" or "dots" on, or in, the skin or emerging from lesions"
http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/symptoms.htm
"Black specs coming out of skin pores"
Of course the crawling and stinging is common with morgellons.Quite a few people on the scabies forum have posted these symptoms.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Also my point was that the CDC is trying to cover up what I was talking about so they wouldn't even acknowledge anything close to it because there is a large community of people who loathe the CDC for just that reason.

They are trying to disarm a time bomb.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 14, 2013
 
misery_in_au wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in Australia ivermectin cannot be prescribed for sc at all, period. Strange, as its our studies here in Aus which recommend iver as a first line course of action. Doesn't help that there's a major outbreak here. When will the politicians learn?
It hasn't stopped lots of Aussies from using a lot of Vet grade Iver. The liquid stuff for cattle injection was used widely on the forum by people down under. It never did anything for them though . One poster used it every day for 3 months, put it in a shower cap and in plastic bags around her feet when she slept too. It's the exact same molecule, there is no difference between human Ivermectin and Vet grade in that respect.

http://au.merial.com/products/ivomec_injectio...

It will cure a mite infection if you follow Progress's schedule. It won't cure what the posters who used it have though.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 14, 2013
 
FRED wrote:
The CDC knows way more than they are letting on and they will NOT do anything about this so called "scabies" outbreak or even talk about it because they don't want to bring any attention to the real issue which would have liability issues in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
This problem really started to go outside the realm of what to expect from scabies in the mid 90's, about 10 years after the start of widespread use of genetic engineering in farming world wide. A big source of getting the infection is contact with soil because that's where the agrobacterium is. The agrobacterium was promoted by the worlds largest producer of GE seeds as not being able to effect human DNA but it has been proven over and over that it does. It creates modified DNA that causes an internal growth.
Genetically engineered farming is in Australia.
http://permaculturenews.org/2011/02/01/austra...
Here the WA means Western Australia for all you yanks.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-09-20/gm-crop...
http://indymedia.org.au/2012/03/13/what-monsa...
I get it, Fred. I really do, BUT, my pets caught their mites from a dog next door that was brought up from Miami. I, in turn, caught the mites from my pets. Ours is a type of mange scabiei mite. Most people on this forum have regular human scabies, and that is why they come and go so easily. I get it, though, that there is something going on out there, that you speak about. When I see the huge lesions on people, this is what really freaks me out, as we don't have those lesions or fibers. And I think because you keep steering in this morgellons direction, soil based bacterium, etc., it just turns people off, because most of the people are, in fact, dealing with just plain 'ol scabies, that are now somewhat permethrin resistant, so they are learning and trying, get cured and move on.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 14, 2013
 
I just typed in my whole discussion with the lady from the CDC and this site lost it, I forgot to copy before I sent it, will come back later and try to do again.
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 14, 2013
 
WayTooMuch wrote:
I just typed in my whole discussion with the lady from the CDC and this site lost it, I forgot to copy before I sent it, will come back later and try to do again.
I hate when that happens. Before you "send," do a CONTROL plus A and highlight it, right click and press copy. Then send.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 14, 2013
 
Virtual Scabies wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it, Fred. I really do, BUT, my pets caught their mites from a dog next door that was brought up from Miami. I, in turn, caught the mites from my pets. Ours is a type of mange scabiei mite. Most people on this forum have regular human scabies, and that is why they come and go so easily. I get it, though, that there is something going on out there, that you speak about. When I see the huge lesions on people, this is what really freaks me out, as we don't have those lesions or fibers. And I think because you keep steering in this morgellons direction, soil based bacterium, etc., it just turns people off, because most of the people are, in fact, dealing with just plain 'ol scabies, that are now somewhat permethrin resistant, so they are learning and trying, get cured and move on.
I don't have mites, not sure if I ever did. It is really about changing the environment in your body. There are many vectors to get morgellons including I believe the Advantix because the advanced companies like bayer animal health are using nanotechnology now and have created synthetic parasites to attack the real ones . Unfortunately the claim that they don't effect human DNA is false . They work in the same way the agrobacterium does. That is by horizontal gene transfer. They are also unpredictable as to the product, partly because genomes are fluid.
A lot of people just get it from contact with soil.

What you came to the scabies forum with has likely been long gone. My treatment takes all the toxins out of the body and addresses the mutagenic DNA as soon as it is freed up from the internal biofilm. That second part no body else has figured out.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 14, 2013
 
here is a very interesting article.

http://www.nanowerk.com/nanotechnology/report...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Suicide because of Scabies? (Oct '09) 1 hr Worried 197
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 12 hr Ling 4,085
Natural cure for scabies (Feb '07) 12 hr Getting better 45
garlic --30 fresh cloves daily (Dec '11) 15 hr FRED 7
Albendazole (Valbazen) Curing Me (Oct '13) 23 hr daitch 1,173
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) Wed norman robert hockley 439
Post Scabies Itch Syndrome (Mar '12) Wed littlefalcon 152
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••