DHR

Rancho Cordova, CA

#106 Nov 11, 2012
The original link that showed that picture is not working anymore. Here is the new link:

http://www.medi-vet.com/Demodicosis.aspx
DHR

Rancho Cordova, CA

#107 Nov 11, 2012
This topic is related to the topic I posted last month. You might find the pictures interesting.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TKF...
Scared to Death

San Francisco, CA

#108 Nov 15, 2012
Hello All,

I started feeling this creepy crawling sensation on my legs all over my body and in my hair about a month ago. I also notice biting at night sometimes on days sometimes when I'm at work duting days its worse. I've gone to the doctor and they have given me permethrin on two occasions now and it didn't seem to help the doctor has also try giving me ivermectin oral But it seem to only work for 2 to 3 days and then it's worse again. I have tried putting Vaseline all over my body tried using peppermint soap too bathe have used Denorex on my scalp & my hair. I have tried Sulfur 8 shampoo on my hair. I have bathe on Borax & Epsom salt and they seem to help for a bit they're still there. I dunno how I got these critters but please someone help me how to eradicate this bugs!
DHR

Rancho Cordova, CA

#109 Nov 15, 2012
Scared to Death wrote:
Hello All,
I started feeling this creepy crawling sensation on my legs all over my body and in my hair about a month ago. I also notice biting at night sometimes on days sometimes when I'm at work duting days its worse. I've gone to the doctor and they have given me permethrin on two occasions now and it didn't seem to help the doctor has also try giving me ivermectin oral But it seem to only work for 2 to 3 days and then it's worse again. I have tried putting Vaseline all over my body tried using peppermint soap too bathe have used Denorex on my scalp & my hair. I have tried Sulfur 8 shampoo on my hair. I have bathe on Borax & Epsom salt and they seem to help for a bit they're still there. I dunno how I got these critters but please someone help me how to eradicate this bugs!
Get yourself a digital scale from Amazon that will weigh fractions of grams accurately, go to your local farm supply where they sell hay for horses, buy some Ivermectin apple flavored horse paste (6.08g of which I pay $3.99 and I get six doses from), and since they keep coming back every 2-3 days then take your Ivermectin every 2-3 days until the mites are gone.

Note: If you have animals, they have to be treated too. Just make sure you dose properly and don't give it to them on an empty stomach as they might not be able to keep it down.

Also eat a big fatty meal. It will increase the bioavailability by 2.5 times. Some here claim an enzyme in grapefruit juice increases bioavailability, but I have never been able to document that. Regardless, I still use grapefruit juice just in case.

Remember that even when you are over it, you will still have the same symptoms for weeks which are very convincing that you are NOT over it but you ARE over it. So don't keep treating yourself for years thinking you still have it. All the medicine you use makes your skin feel like you still have them when you don't. It is just your polluted liver trying to get all the toxins out through the pores of your skin. The sweat itself will make you itch. I would even get little bumps that looked like bites, but it was just toxins coming out of my liver from all the treatments.

I finally got over mine using just the Ivermectin apple flavored horse paste and coconut oil when I itched. The coconut oil is very soothing and feels good on the skin, and it will also smother the mites. All that other stuff is NOT necessary. Permetherin is too toxic and damaging to the skin and besides, the mites will just keep coming back from wherever they are hiding. Ivermectin and coconut oil is all you need.
Scared to Death

San Francisco, CA

#110 Nov 15, 2012
DHR wrote:
<quoted text>
Get yourself a digital scale from Amazon that will weigh fractions of grams accurately, go to your local farm supply where they sell hay for horses, buy some Ivermectin apple flavored horse paste (6.08g of which I pay $3.99 and I get six doses from), and since they keep coming back every 2-3 days then take your Ivermectin every 2-3 days until the mites are gone.
Note: If you have animals, they have to be treated too. Just make sure you dose properly and don't give it to them on an empty stomach as they might not be able to keep it down.
Also eat a big fatty meal. It will increase the bioavailability by 2.5 times. Some here claim an enzyme in grapefruit juice increases bioavailability, but I have never been able to document that. Regardless, I still use grapefruit juice just in case.
Remember that even when you are over it, you will still have the same symptoms for weeks which are very convincing that you are NOT over it but you ARE over it. So don't keep treating yourself for years thinking you still have it. All the medicine you use makes your skin feel like you still have them when you don't. It is just your polluted liver trying to get all the toxins out through the pores of your skin. The sweat itself will make you itch. I would even get little bumps that looked like bites, but it was just toxins coming out of my liver from all the treatments.
I finally got over mine using just the Ivermectin apple flavored horse paste and coconut oil when I itched. The coconut oil is very soothing and feels good on the skin, and it will also smother the mites. All that other stuff is NOT necessary. Permetherin is too toxic and damaging to the skin and besides, the mites will just keep coming back from wherever they are hiding. Ivermectin and coconut oil is all you need.
Thanks for the quick reply DHR... Coupleore questions.
What about my clothes and bedding I keep washing them in bleach and ammonia. How do I know that the mites/critters are gone. And do I need to keep bagging them?
Also my apartment and car? I keep fogging the car with a roach fogger and vacuuming my rugs and mopping the floor with ammonia and water.... Is that good enough? How often can I take ivermectin orally.... My doc gave me 12 mg one time dose... How much should I be taking and how often? I already order the ivermectin paste on amazon.com . Do you apply that everyday? Or do you take it orally? How do you take it orally? I know it sounds stupid but I'm just scared to death! How long do these critters live? I'm getting really frustrated and depressed. I'm a single guy and my life has gone really isolated from these critters... I can't see my family fir fears of infesting them. I've also minimize my interactions with friends to prevent spreading these critters. And I read here that these critters love cotton clothing... Is that true? I have so many more questions but I can't remember them all right now! Thanks a lot again.... I hope I'll get rid if these critters ASAP !
Canac51

Plattsburgh, NY

#111 Nov 25, 2012
Hi Ben, You say soak your feet in a solution will that take care of cabie mites and their eggs on other parts of your body
cecilia

United States

#112 Jan 20, 2013
I've been battleing scabies since october with permethrin It's JANUARY NOW WHAT. THEY dissapear then a couple of days later i see larvae
on my hands
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#113 Jan 20, 2013
If you're using perm cream you need to use it several days straight AND treat face and scalp. If you apply to body only they migrate to scalp.
had enough

Anonymous Proxy

#114 Feb 4, 2013
clove oil in your hair and scalp and body.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20711455 check the link for research
Vick

United States

#115 Feb 15, 2013
I have this mites things on mi body and it just scare me ro dead all this. I will try the bath with the vinegar and the salt and is this dont work it will be rhe end of the wold for me. Thanks guys
had enough

Barking, UK

#116 Feb 15, 2013
everywhere- they WILL GO but only only if you treat EVERYWHERE
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#117 Feb 15, 2013
DHR wrote:
<quoted text>
Get yourself a digital scale from Amazon that will weigh fractions of grams accurately, go to your local farm supply where they sell hay for horses, buy some Ivermectin apple flavored horse paste (6.08g of which I pay $3.99 and I get six doses from), and since they keep coming back every 2-3 days then take your Ivermectin every 2-3 days until the mites are gone.
Note: If you have animals, they have to be treated too. Just make sure you dose properly and don't give it to them on an empty stomach as they might not be able to keep it down.
Also eat a big fatty meal. It will increase the bioavailability by 2.5 times. Some here claim an enzyme in grapefruit juice increases bioavailability, but I have never been able to document that. Regardless, I still use grapefruit juice just in case.
Remember that even when you are over it, you will still have the same symptoms for weeks which are very convincing that you are NOT over it but you ARE over it. So don't keep treating yourself for years thinking you still have it. All the medicine you use makes your skin feel like you still have them when you don't. It is just your polluted liver trying to get all the toxins out through the pores of your skin. The sweat itself will make you itch. I would even get little bumps that looked like bites, but it was just toxins coming out of my liver from all the treatments.
I finally got over mine using just the Ivermectin apple flavored horse paste and coconut oil when I itched. The coconut oil is very soothing and feels good on the skin, and it will also smother the mites. All that other stuff is NOT necessary. Permetherin is too toxic and damaging to the skin and besides, the mites will just keep coming back from wherever they are hiding. Ivermectin and coconut oil is all you need.
Bumping this post, as this will cure about 80% of most of the people on this forum.
Vick

Monmouth Junction, NJ

#118 Feb 16, 2013
I have this guys on mi body for like a month now and is like hell,i read your sugestion and i just did the sea salt and the apple vinegar and let me tell you you are mi hero man,god bless you.
vabs

Dallas, TX

#119 Feb 17, 2013
please help here. i went to local feed store and got ivermectin, but it turns out it's injectable for horses. can this be made into a paste or something? How can I make use of this?
Jane

New Zealand

#120 May 23, 2013
Aha wrote:
http://www.medi-vet.com/Demodi cosis.html
this cross section of skin picture shows how deep the numerous larvas are under the skin and how they drill to surface. Picture shows what scabies mange and mite mange sufferers are up against.
I found soaking in a hot bath with a cup of vinegar and handful of hot red cayenne pepper in the bath drives deeply imbedded mites and larva out, kills mites and larva and kill eggs, hot red cayenne or chili peppers in bath internally and as topical improves circulation as well as acting as a miticide, larvacide and ovacide.
You can try using a body wash made of 50:50 vinegar/shampoo. Any vinegar does it, I used Balsamic cos it was the only one in the house at the time...I smelt like a marinade! Soap all over hair as well, and it doesn't sting, except don't get it in eyes. I also used tea tree oil diluted in water swabbed over whole body the first time I found the spots,...almost a whole small bottle in about 100mls warm water. The next day, the remaining drops left in the bottle in about 50mls vegetable oil, and found that both worked. The sores lost their itch straight away and each day there was a reduction in the size and redness of the sores.
I plan to keep on using the vinegar wash every day, and dabbing the sores with tea tree oil/oil mix. Also have prayed to ask Jesus Christ to get rid of them. He has so much power to heal. Have changed beds and clothes and washed sheets and clothes.Am vaccuuming daily as well, just to lessen the chances, but I don't know if this is necessary. Will keep you posted.
Fashion wigs 2013

Tempe, AZ

#121 Jun 24, 2013
Cyndi Sullivan

United States

#122 Jul 31, 2013
I read of so many getting relief from Benadryl that I began to take it orally.With all the wildly- varying symptoms, co-factors and cures I have adopted mass-spectrum empirical approach (try anything and everything not likely to cause organ damage). I dissolved a tablet in purified water and applied it to the lesions, with significant improvement. Now I feel confident enough to spend dwindling finances on the cream. While there could be a co-existing allergy tie, I searched "Benadryl and Biofilm" and found ecology articles stating that Benadryl that has gotten into the water supply is destroying aquatic biofilms necessary for delicate ecosystems. The takeaway for sufferers is that BENADRYL BREAKS DOWN BIOFILMS!!!(Biofilms are sort of like mutual defense pacts between bacteria, viruses, germs and the like to defeat their common enemy--US! They form "fortresses" that prevent medications or even mechanical techniques from weakening or killing them. See the YouTube videos of interviews with Dr. Costerson, considered "the father of biofilms." It's amazing stuff. Keep fighting the good fight, keep hope alive, and keep sharing, so we can educate the physicians who refuse to acknowledge their lack of omnipotence or understanding of this ever-changing earth and the will of ALL living things to adapt and survive. Peace, light and love.
StCredZero

Alameda, CA

#123 Aug 4, 2013
Hot Peppers - Affects Mammals

The reaction of a substance by one species is not necessarily the same as the reaction of another. Capsaicin is highly targeted towards mammals. It's known to have no effect on birds. However, many birds are repelled by concord grapes in ways that look like mammals' reactions to capsaicin.

I doubt capsaicin has any effect on insects.
FRED

Golden, CO

#124 Aug 4, 2013
Cyndi Sullivan wrote:
I read of so many getting relief from Benadryl that I began to take it orally.With all the wildly- varying symptoms, co-factors and cures I have adopted mass-spectrum empirical approach (try anything and everything not likely to cause organ damage). I dissolved a tablet in purified water and applied it to the lesions, with significant improvement. Now I feel confident enough to spend dwindling finances on the cream. While there could be a co-existing allergy tie, I searched "Benadryl and Biofilm" and found ecology articles stating that Benadryl that has gotten into the water supply is destroying aquatic biofilms necessary for delicate ecosystems. The takeaway for sufferers is that BENADRYL BREAKS DOWN BIOFILMS!!!(Biofilms are sort of like mutual defense pacts between bacteria, viruses, germs and the like to defeat their common enemy--US! They form "fortresses" that prevent medications or even mechanical techniques from weakening or killing them. See the YouTube videos of interviews with Dr. Costerson, considered "the father of biofilms." It's amazing stuff. Keep fighting the good fight, keep hope alive, and keep sharing, so we can educate the physicians who refuse to acknowledge their lack of omnipotence or understanding of this ever-changing earth and the will of ALL living things to adapt and survive. Peace, light and love.
Using benadryl is not practical to get the biofilms out of your body because it is not a naturally occuring substance and your body treats it like a toxin. It takes about a year to get all the biofilms out.

Bromelain
Niacin (not niacinamide)
Usnea tincture
Cat's Claw tincture
Honey

The above work on biofilms and are not toxic.
Beth

Mountain View, CA

#125 Aug 25, 2013
I've been infested with mites for 4 wks now. I've been using oils like tea tree oil which is supposed to work, but it's not, except mixed with shampoo it kills some on my scalp. I don't know what kind I have, it's not scabies, as I do have the rash. I do have several egg sacks on my face ( didn't know that's what it was until someone said-they look like white acne). I killed a bunch of crawling ones that I felt on my head the 1st day I felt it by taking a bath in peppermint oil (oh, so cold), but they laid a ton of eggs! So it's been 4 wks & they're EVERYWHERE! My scalp, feet, legs, anywhere you can imagine, including even in my nose, on eyes-face. EVERYWHERE!
I'm using products that SHOULD kill these, but I'm pretty certain the problem is the mites are too deep! I can't get to them! To kill them! I've seen a bunch pop out dead from my hands (the thinnest skinned place I have), but rarely other places. I tried yesterday to scrub my leg with olive oil & sea salt, but can't tell if it helped. I put my foot in cayenne pepper and white vinegar (don't have the other kind right now), and nothing happened. So I scrubbed for 1/2-an hour. I saw them coming out, but only from the top of my foot. It still did nothing for soles of my feet. My foot burned for awhile as you could imagine. I just began taking lots of cayenne pepper in capsules & am hoping it helps!
I'm in so much trouble, it's messing my life up. I take 3 showers a day, but honestly, they're just too deep! They're still there! I want to try apple cider vinegar, but don't have any right now. I don't like to go out, am feeling so much activity on my body...& my husband's gone for 2 wks. I have lemon oil coming soon I was going to drink which alkalnizes your body, too. Am SO hoping that will help!!
Any advice or thoughts, I'd love to hear. I wish there were more posts here to read, as I'm so desperate for this to be gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) 1 hr Almost Cured 533
sulphur!!! (Mar '09) 5 hr Scabies hell 40
Psorinum........homeopathic cure for Scabies? (Sep '11) 23 hr oh my 113
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Mon oh my 4,149
I have scabies and I'm freaking out Mon Itchymommyandtoddler 4
Septic scabies and scabies on obs Mon dancesilly2 2
i overcame scabies! (Jul '13) Sun Patricia 9
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Oct 19 ashleyshere 252
The solution for scabies is Bleach. This is the... (Mar '12) Oct 18 itchee 135
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Oct 12 scabiesbgone4good 628

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE