How did I get rid of scabies in three...
tee

Anderson, SC

#533 Feb 8, 2014
Gab wrote:
I was suffering from scabies for years. They begun to bite me always in the afternoons, and the evenings were the worst. If I ate a choclate, or something sweet, I had terrible itching. I tried the official anti scabical treatments, they have irritate my skin, but the scabies didn’t disappear. I was frustrated, disappointed. I decided to get rid of them. Every evening I tried a new cream if one will help me, regardless what is this cream for … After some weeks it succeeded, I have found the right cream!
I felt, that creams contain menthol or camfor like green horse balsam are good, the itching is much less, but not enough, they do not kill the scabies. Scabies do not like menthol and/or camfor, this creams help us to exorcise the scabies out from the deeper part of our skin. After the menthol cream evening I tried another cream I bougt in a pharmacy without prescription. It was not a n anti scabies cream. And it had killed the scabies within three seconds. Immidiately finished the itching, and never came back!
My opinion is that against scabies we need two creams: the first contain menthol or camfor to „smoke out” from the deeper part of skin, the second cream to kill them. About this second cream I can write more, if somebody needs it.
could you tell me the name of the creams you used please
tee

Anderson, SC

#534 Feb 8, 2014
could you please tell me the names of the creams please and do they sell them at walmart or walgreens. thank you
Mike

Calgary, Canada

#535 Feb 26, 2014
Gab wrote:
I was suffering from scabies for years. They begun to bite me always in the afternoons, and the evenings were the worst. If I ate a choclate, or something sweet, I had terrible itching. I tried the official anti scabical treatments, they have irritate my skin, but the scabies didn’t disappear. I was frustrated, disappointed. I decided to get rid of them. Every evening I tried a new cream if one will help me, regardless what is this cream for … After some weeks it succeeded, I have found the right cream!
I felt, that creams contain menthol or camfor like green horse balsam are good, the itching is much less, but not enough, they do not kill the scabies. Scabies do not like menthol and/or camfor, this creams help us to exorcise the scabies out from the deeper part of our skin. After the menthol cream evening I tried another cream I bougt in a pharmacy without prescription. It was not a n anti scabies cream. And it had killed the scabies within three seconds. Immidiately finished the itching, and never came back!
My opinion is that against scabies we need two creams: the first contain menthol or camfor to „smoke out” from the deeper part of skin, the second cream to kill them. About this second cream I can write more, if somebody needs it.
Did u use both cream same night, how long did u leave the menthol cream on for? How long did you leave the UNG cream on for???
Thank you
Ooublivee

Williston, VT

#537 Mar 7, 2014
Okay. Don't try the cayenne. Not worth it. We are beginning to itch again.
jmt

West Jordan, UT

#538 Mar 7, 2014
Joanna wrote:
Best to get a doctor . Never take anyone's advise even if they are trying to help it mite of helped them but the treatment mite not work on all please go to your doctor
I've had this scorge 6 yrs, tried everything & 20 drs later..still infected. Drs say lichen syndrome, delusional parasitotis. Drs absolutely NO HELP. Went to Univ Colo, STD clinic and infectious disease clinic.. mostly interns write you off as nut case meanwhile I've infected countless people, countless motels-hotels
angel

Detroit, MI

#541 Mar 14, 2014
I can't take is anymore somebody help me plzz. I just had a kid but since I have this shot I won't see him until I get rid of it. I'm stay at a hotel until this is gone
curious

Evergreen, CO

#546 May 13, 2014
VSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lang, didn't you say you were cured by using Lindane. If I remember correctly you were adamant about the Lindane. That it cured you and your wife or something like that. Now it's DE? Are you selling the stuff? Tell me how rubbing DE all over your body is going to cure anyone of scabies....
And it's harmful to your lungs.
I'm just not buying it, AT ALL.
Does DE Kill bed bugs?
bogdan

Piatra Neamt, Romania

#547 May 23, 2014
bleach kill scabies ,4 parts whater 1 part bleach all over your body for 10 days
jessica

United States

#548 May 25, 2014
Gab wrote:
I was suffering from scabies for years. They begun to bite me always in the afternoons, and the evenings were the worst. If I ate a choclate, or something sweet, I had terrible itching. I tried the official anti scabical treatments, they have irritate my skin, but the scabies didn`t disappear. I was frustrated, disappointed. I decided to get rid of them. Every evening I tried a new cream if one will help me, regardless what is this cream for ? After some weeks it succeeded, I have found the right cream!
My opinion is that against scabies we need two creams: the first contain menthol or camfor to ?smoke out`` from the deeper part of skin, the second cream to kill them. About this second cream I can write more, if somebody needs it.
GAB
WHERE
can
one
get
UNG
AD
VULNERA
Tai

Columbia, MO

#549 Jun 15, 2014
Hi, I need some home remedies. I've had scabies before and went to the doctor. I don't want to go back because its a fuss. I started noticing that I was having the same sympomts again and I noticed my boyfriend was having them too. I'd like to have something in the HOUSE to get rid of these little bastards. It's a pain and I can't take it any longer. Please help!!
FRED

Denver, CO

#550 Jun 16, 2014
Tai wrote:
Hi, I need some home remedies. I've had scabies before and went to the doctor. I don't want to go back because its a fuss. I started noticing that I was having the same sympomts again and I noticed my boyfriend was having them too. I'd like to have something in the HOUSE to get rid of these little bastards. It's a pain and I can't take it any longer. Please help!!
Get a lyme disease test. Scabies carry Lyme disease and the skin symptoms are extremely similar. You might have a bacterial infection causing the skin symptoms. Either way if you had scabies there is also a chance you now have Lyme disease or if you have Lyme disease you could be confusing the symptoms and very many "doctors" will also make that mistake.

Lyme is an STD.
norman robert hockley

Macquarie Fields, Australia

#552 Jul 9, 2014
Gab wrote:
name of your supply shop for cream & can I buy it over internet,the name of second cream,what does it do to your skin? I have had scabies for 18 months no successful biopsy by a doctor.
yours truly, N.R.(Bob)Hockley

/
steve g

Riverside, CA

#556 Oct 12, 2014
I did it. I got rid of these pests. Here's how I did it (thanks to this site for the initial recommendation of salicylic and boric acids).
I used organic coconut oil as my base as I hate petroleum jelly. Not only does organic coconut oil absorb into your skin, it softens it, is a great hair conditioner and cooking oil. First, get a good camphor menthol lotion and slather it on the affected area. This will give you comfort from the itching and pests don't like either element. Once this has dried apply the following concoction:
In a base of coconut oil put 1/4 bottle of wart remover (it's a small bottle). This has a 17% content of salicylic acid.(Do not apply this concentration of salicylic acid directly from the bottle as it is designed to burn warts off). Add about 1/4 teaspoon of borax (another acid that kills the mites). Apply this generously over affected areas. I tried a cayenne paste but it felt like ben gay and was to strong. Later however, I added a pinch or two of cayenne pepper to the concoction for use during the day and at night I used the concoction without cayenne just for comfort. The second day I had no new blisters. By day 5 I was blister free and just needed to heal the sores I created from scratching. I used a long handled soft horse hair brush in the shower to scrub the affected areas and this felt great on the itching areas and also cleaned my body well. I never used my nails to scratch after that as I used the brush and lotion to combat the itching. I am huge on homeopathic remedies, so, instead of antibiotics to heal the open sores, I made garlic soup: 50 cloves in tin foil in the oven then mixed with 4 cups of vegetable broth, mixed into sautéed onions. I found that my redness and my sores began to heal very quickly. I guess you can take garlic oil as well. Pests don't like garlic and it is 100 x more effective than antibiotics without antibiotic side effects. My sister was complaining that I stunk like garlic and I told her it's either that or I can give you scabies!!! It is important to continue this application even after symptoms disappear as the period from fertilization to adult mite ranges from 10 to 14 days. YOU MUST KILL THE EGGS or you will continue to have infestation so continue the treatment for at least two but preferably 3 weeks after symptoms go away. If you experience re-infestation you didn't get the eggs. It was cumbersome to get the treatment on my scalp through hair but Band aid makes a chamomile spray that I used instead of the camphor lotion as it went directly to the scalp. I still had to massage the salicylic concoction into my scalp. All that I have read states that without the host the mites die in 3-4 days so I didn't go crazy disinfecting my home but I was extremely diligent in numerous clothing changes, showering, putting sheets on my couch where I sat and washing them daily as well. I also removed my bed sheets every morning and threw them in the washer with borax. I truly was amazed how fast this started to work and the relief from itching was fantastic. You will still get bouts of itching from time to time but I assume that this is from the eggs hatching and the lotion took care of that. I know you will have the same relief if you use the concoction diligently. Good luck.
steve g

Riverside, CA

#557 Oct 12, 2014
I did it. I got rid of these pests. Here's how I did it (thanks to this site for the initial recommendation of salicylic and boric acids).
I used organic coconut oil as my base as I hate petroleum jelly. Not only does organic coconut oil absorb into your skin, it softens it, is a great hair conditioner and cooking oil. First, get a good camphor menthol lotion and slather it on the affected area. This will give you comfort from the itching and pests don't like either element. Once this has dried apply the following concoction:
In a base of coconut oil put 1/4 bottle of wart remover (it's a small bottle). This has a 17% content of salicylic acid.(Do not apply this concentration of salicylic acid directly from the bottle as it is designed to burn warts off). Add about 1/4 teaspoon of borax (another acid that kills the mites). Apply this generously over affected areas. I tried a cayenne paste but it felt like ben gay and was to strong. Later however, I added a pinch or two of cayenne pepper to the concoction for use during the day and at night I used the concoction without cayenne just for comfort. The second day I had no new blisters. By day 5 I was blister free and just needed to heal the sores I created from scratching. I used a long handled soft horse hair brush in the shower to scrub the affected areas and this felt great on the itching areas and also cleaned my body well. I never used my nails to scratch after that as I used the brush and lotion to combat the itching. I am huge on homeopathic remedies, so, instead of antibiotics to heal the open sores, I made garlic soup: 50 cloves in tin foil in the oven then mixed with 4 cups of vegetable broth, mixed into sautéed onions. I found that my redness and my sores began to heal very quickly. I guess you can take garlic oil as well. Pests don't like garlic and it is 100 x more effective than antibiotics without antibiotic side effects. My sister was complaining that I stunk like garlic and I told her it's either that or I can give you scabies!!! It is important to continue this application even after symptoms disappear as the period from fertilization to adult mite ranges from 10 to 14 days. YOU MUST KILL THE EGGS or you will continue to have infestation so continue the treatment for at least two but preferably 3 weeks after symptoms go away. If you experience re-infestation you didn't get the eggs. It was cumbersome to get the treatment on my scalp through hair but Band aid makes a chamomile spray that I used instead of the camphor lotion as it went directly to the scalp. I still had to massage the salicylic concoction into my scalp. All that I have read states that without the host the mites die in 3-4 days so I didn't go crazy disinfecting my home but I was extremely diligent in numerous clothing changes, showering, putting sheets on my couch where I sat and washing them daily as well. I also removed my bed sheets every morning and threw them in the washer with borax. I truly was amazed how fast this started to work and the relief from itching was fantastic. You will still get bouts of itching from time to time but I assume that this is from the eggs hatching and the lotion took care of that. I know you will have the same relief if you use the concoction diligently. Good luck
sandy

Norwood, Australia

#558 Oct 13, 2014
most doctors seem totally out of their depth with skin problems, unless its something treatable
with drugs. Thank goodness for the internet and the people who post their success stories
online otherwise Im sure I would never have gotten rid of this problem that Ive had for three years.
I have been using DE and Cetaphil moisturiser, or Borax and the Cetaphil, and am almost free
of this, but will try adding the Salicylic acid, and menthol rub beforehand, and hopefully my life
will be normal again. Getting rid of my house, clothes and furniture is not an option and my
husband who has not experienced the same thing, has been unsympathetic. Its been very
difficult; saw quite a few doctors but not one had any clue, and my housecleaning was deemed
obsessive.
idk

Gloucester, MA

#560 Oct 25, 2014
mel wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all, there is a ton of misinformation about borax on the web . Yes you use food grade peroxide. They are consumed seperately.
Like anything else there is an appropriate dose.
Doing this I found out just how ineffective all the other cures I tried were.
I hod a huge nest around my right eye and it didn't show or give any symptoms at all, when I started to get the die off reaction there it really shocked me.
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/boraxconspirac...
I had no problem at all drinking the borax.
Lolol!
Jersey Girl

Montclair, NJ

#561 Oct 25, 2014
Gab wrote:
Yes please write more! Ok you said you bought a cream? Without PERSCRIPTION? What's the darn name of this mirical cream? It has menthol and or camphor in it? NAME PLEASE! How much was it? I'm using 10% liquid permithrin and it does work well -but my immune system is challenged and my skin gets use to the permithrin really quickly so I have to make it stronger all the time! Now I'm reading ppl saying don't use soap? Geeze.. So more please? Jersey Girl
Jersey Girl

Montclair, NJ

#562 Oct 25, 2014
steve g wrote:
In a base of coconut oil put 1/4 bottle of wart remover (it's a small bottle). This has a 17% content of salicylic acid.(Do not apply this concentration of salicylic acid directly from the bottle as it is designed to burn warts off). Add about 1/4 teaspoon of borax (another acid that kills the mites). Apply this generously over affected areas. I tried a cayenne paste but it felt like ben gay and was to strong. Later however, I added a pinch or two of cayenne pepper to the concoction for use during the day and at night I used the concoction without cayenne just for comfort. The second day I had no new blisters. By day 5 I was blister free and just needed to heal the sores I created from scratching. I used a long handled soft horse hair brush in the shower to scrub the affected areas and this felt great on the itching areas and also cleaned my body well. I never used my nails to scratch after that as I used the brush and lotion to combat the itching. I am huge on homeopathic remedies, so, instead of antibiotics to heal the open sores, I made garlic soup: 50 cloves in tin foil in the oven then mixed with 4 cups of vegetable broth, mixed into sautéed onions. I found that my redness and my sores began to heal very quickly. I guess you can take garlic oil as well. Pests don't like garlic and it is 100 x more effective than antibiotics without antibiotic side effects. My sister was complaining that I stunk like garlic and I told her it's either that or I can give you scabies!!! It is important to continue this application even after symptoms disappear as the period from fertilization to adult mite ranges from 10 to 14 days. YOU MUST KILL THE EGGS or you will continue to have infestation so continue the treatment for at least two but preferably 3 weeks after symptoms go away. If you experience re-infestation you didn't get the eggs. It was cumbersome to get the treatment on my scalp through hair but Band aid makes a chamomile spray that I used instead of the camphor lotion as it went directly to the scalp. I still had to massage the salicylic concoction into my scalp. All that I have read states that without the host the mites die in 3-4 days so I didn't go crazy disinfecting my home but I was extremely diligent in numerous clothing changes, showering, putting sheets on my couch where I sat and washing them daily as well. I also removed my bed sheets every morning and threw them in the washer with borax. I truly was amazed how fast this started to work and the relief from itching was fantastic. You will still get bouts of itching from time to time but I assume that this is from the eggs hatching and the lotion took care of that. I know you will have the same relief if you use the concoction diligently. Good luck
Wart remover? I hope I can buy and find all this stuff! I will try it-except for the garlic part. It would turn my stomach quickly. Maybe a little bit? No. The concoction with the wart remover stuff seems enough.i would think it would make ur hair fall out but I guess not? Thanx
Jersey Girl

Montclair, NJ

#563 Oct 25, 2014
Gab wrote:
The name of the cream is: Ung. ad vulnera
It contains 27,9 g vaselin 1,5 g acidi borici, 0,6 g acidum calicilicum
Is that spelled correctly?
Jersey Girl

Montclair, NJ

#564 Oct 25, 2014
steve g wrote:
Question: do u mean the SOAP BOREX?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 20 min journey2noScabies 4,759
Curing Scabies Once and For All (May '16) 18 hr Adana 8
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) 19 hr Lynnlb 1,232
How do u tell some 1 u gave them scabies??? (Mar '09) 21 hr journey2noScabies 8
Formaldehyde 10%!?!?! (Jul '12) 22 hr journey2noScabies 17
News Scabies Is Highly Contagious (Mar '06) 23 hr journey2noScabies 7,329
Vacuuming the body? Sun Adana 8
More from around the web