How did I get rid of scabies in three...
Bobertbleh

Los Angeles, CA

#513 Oct 30, 2013
And from what I remember it took like a week or two because I had the scabies for at least two months without realizing what I had.
pregnant with scabies

Roswell, GA

#514 Oct 30, 2013
Bobertbleh wrote:
Actually it wasn't even cayenne pepper it was a bottle of some red pepper powder, I wasn't sure if it was cayenne or paprika because when I put it on it smelled like paprika but burned like it was something intense. I would highly recommend the pine tar soap though because I had a pregnant friend recommend it to me who was pregnant when she got scabies and she used that soap because she didn't want anything bad to happen to her or her baby.
Ok thanks a lot. Yes I looked it up and it sounds good. I will order some, since my skin is sensitive. How did your pregnant friend cure herself from scabies? Was her baby ok?..ok and what did you do as far as cleaning around the house? Want to make sure there gone
Bobertbleh

North Hollywood, CA

#515 Oct 30, 2013
She just told me she would take at least three showers a day with the soap, no sponges, the heat was a bearable temperature, her baby is fine, she said she wouldn't wear the same clothes twice, she would sleep in different areas of her house, she washed her clothes with borax. The moment I found out I had them my mom decided to pretty much quarantine me off from my family which kind of sucked and decided to tell everyone who wasn't in our household about it and it felt embarrassing. Anyways, she stalked me wherever I sat and made me sit on top of plastic bags, and would make me spray Lysol if my hands touched any unprotected part of the chair. I washed myself in extremely hot water. Vigorously wash my sheets, my drawers from the inside and out, wash my one set of clothes which was my clothes for the day and my clothes for sleeping. Use a small towel to clean myself after getting out of the shower, wash it in hot water. I used a huge amount of chilli powder products I made pastes for my boyfriend and I which we kept on forever. Just think of it as, you're going through an episode of OCD and nothing can be dirty, you can use something once before washing it or throwing it away. That's what I taught myself.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#516 Oct 30, 2013
Bobertbleh wrote:
She just told me she would take at least three showers a day with the soap, no sponges, the heat was a bearable temperature, her baby is fine, she said she wouldn't wear the same clothes twice, she would sleep in different areas of her house, she washed her clothes with borax. The moment I found out I had them my mom decided to pretty much quarantine me off from my family which kind of sucked and decided to tell everyone who wasn't in our household about it and it felt embarrassing. Anyways, she stalked me wherever I sat and made me sit on top of plastic bags, and would make me spray Lysol if my hands touched any unprotected part of the chair. I washed myself in extremely hot water. Vigorously wash my sheets, my drawers from the inside and out, wash my one set of clothes which was my clothes for the day and my clothes for sleeping. Use a small towel to clean myself after getting out of the shower, wash it in hot water. I used a huge amount of chilli powder products I made pastes for my boyfriend and I which we kept on forever. Just think of it as, you're going through an episode of OCD and nothing can be dirty, you can use something once before washing it or throwing it away. That's what I taught myself.
If you have Scabies a few showers will not cure you. You need to be taking oral antiparasitic drugs right now. Topicals do not penetrate deep enough in the skin where all the burrowing and egg laying is going on. Start with Ivermectin protocol, if that doesn't cure you move on to phase two and take the Albendazole protocol. You must be cured from the inside out and any one living with you must be treated. You are contagious.

Location hidden

#517 Oct 30, 2013
Bobertbleh wrote:
Actually it wasn't even cayenne pepper it was a bottle of some red pepper powder, I wasn't sure if it was cayenne or paprika because when I put it on it smelled like paprika but burned like it was something intense. I would highly recommend the pine tar soap though because I had a pregnant friend recommend it to me who was pregnant when she got scabies and she used that soap because she didn't want anything bad to happen to her or her baby.
I don't know where you got these imaginary remedies. What kind of advice is this? If she is pregnant there is only one option: go to her doctor now! Your remedies will not cure and will only give the mites more time to reproduce causing a larger infestation that is harder to treat with real cures.
Bobertbleh

North Hollywood, CA

#518 Oct 31, 2013
I did go to the doctor, he gave me permethrin and ivermectin and neither of them did anything and the itching was just getting worse and so I moved onto something else, that's when she told me about the Pine Tar a Soap which did miracles for the both of us, I even asked my doctor and he said he's heard a couple of good reviews about it from some of his patients who had scabies.

Location hidden

#519 Oct 31, 2013
Bobertbleh wrote:
I did go to the doctor, he gave me permethrin and ivermectin and neither of them did anything and the itching was just getting worse and so I moved onto something else, that's when she told me about the Pine Tar a Soap which did miracles for the both of us, I even asked my doctor and he said he's heard a couple of good reviews about it from some of his patients who had scabies.
So you are completely cured from using Pine Tar Soap? If true that's extraordinary.
vss

Hollywood, FL

#520 Oct 31, 2013
Bobertbleh wrote:
This is a bullsh*t post. Not a real sufferer. Whenever I read that someone tried the permethrin cream and stromectol/ivermectin, and then they say it did absolutely nothing, you know that they are bullsh*ting here. And then they say they are cured from a SOAP??? A soap? Come on, who in the hell are you kidding? Ivermectin and permethrin are THE MOST POTENT meds for treating scabies. Pine tar soap could be a sales gimmick, like most of the posts on this forum. Now if you were to say that you took albendazole like sweetkitten I "may" believe you. ivermectin does a number on your scabies. Most people who come here and do it, ARE CURED.
A real sufferer comes here with questions and doesn't keep posting one story after another with absolutely no questions. It doesn't make any sense what you guys are doing here. Sweetkitten says that Fred Lied about everything. Who is to say that Sweetkitten is not DERFER/Fred/Lotus Fan? At this point, with this forum, who cares anymore.

If you want to talk to people who may really help you, go to the bidrmitesorg yahoo group, sign up with emails and get some real help and pay attention to DE SALES PEOPLE, sulphur soap sales people, and pay attention to where they link you. They will link you to their own website selling nonsense like kleen green or cedarcide.
Joanna

Charlotte, NC

#521 Oct 31, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
So after a shower, I applied the above mix (about 1/4 cup of glycerin, two tablets of Alka Seltzer, and a small handful of borax). About 1/2 hour or more later, I had an itch on one ankle. I looked and there were a bunch of little things that I wiped off, then rolled up my pantleg and there were all kinds of little things on my skin. I wiped those off, added some more of the mix, and more came out. That leg has always been one of the worst places. Quite discouraging, considering I thought I was close to over this mess. Anyway, this mix is very good at getting out the hidden ones. I'll do the same tonight but also include my scalp.
So I'm sure there are a lot of us wondering - did this get rid of them eventually? It sounds like it was at least very good at flushing them out!
Bobertbleh

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#522 Nov 1, 2013
vss wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a bullsh*t post. Not a real sufferer. Whenever I read that someone tried the permethrin cream and stromectol/ivermectin, and then they say it did absolutely nothing, you know that they are bullsh*ting here. And then they say they are cured from a SOAP??? A soap? Come on, who in the hell are you kidding? Ivermectin and permethrin are THE MOST POTENT meds for treating scabies. Pine tar soap could be a sales gimmick, like most of the posts on this forum. Now if you were to say that you took albendazole like sweetkitten I "may" believe you. ivermectin does a number on your scabies. Most people who come here and do it, ARE CURED.
A real sufferer comes here with questions and doesn't keep posting one story after another with absolutely no questions. It doesn't make any sense what you guys are doing here. Sweetkitten says that Fred Lied about everything. Who is to say that Sweetkitten is not DERFER/Fred/Lotus Fan? At this point, with this forum, who cares anymore.
If you want to talk to people who may really help you, go to the bidrmitesorg yahoo group, sign up with emails and get some real help and pay attention to DE SALES PEOPLE, sulphur soap sales people, and pay attention to where they link you. They will link you to their own website selling nonsense like kleen green or cedarcide.
Well for your information I am a real sufferer of scabies, I'm 19, a student without a job and currently still living with my parents to my dismay, I used the Pine Tar Soap because it's cheap for me to afford without having to ask my parents for anything. I can't even get sick because they get upset since they have to buy me medicine. My parents both got so upset about my boyfriend and I getting scabies that they took my phone, laptop, and I was punished and couldn't see him for a while and was forced to go to church because they thought I was a sleaz. And they got even more ticked off when they had to pay at least 75$ for the ivermectin and the permethrin so I rather pay 3-5 bucks for a bar of bacon smelling soap rather than get in trouble, be quarantined, belittled, insulted by those people whom are supposed to love you unconditionally. But if you want me to ask a question that's fiiiiine I'll ask.

Since I have scabies again from having a sleepover at my boyfriend's house what should I do to get rid of them as quickly as possible before deciding to go extremely drastic measures such as grabbing a lighter and putting it against the clusters of bumps that are between my fingers and toes to make the itching stop, what's your helpful solution to my issue?
HELP

Lacey, WA

#523 Nov 6, 2013
My family was diagnosed with scabies 3 weeks ago. We did the whole premetherin cream ritual, washed everything we owned, sprayed some lice/bedbug spray on all the mattresses. Then a week later we stayed in a hotel for a week, did the premetherin cream ritual the first day, washed all of our belongings, and now, a week later, I'm itching than ever and have new bumps. I'm desperate at this point and can't stand watching my 7 year old with bumps covering every inch of his arms. Someone please help me!!!!!!
curious

United States

#524 Nov 6, 2013
Headlice shampoo works great
cdl

Helena, MT

#525 Nov 7, 2013
Have you ever gotten rid of them?
scabiesareabtch wrote:
I am so frustrated with these parasites I do not know what to do! Here is my story...
I discovered we had an infestation about 4 weeks after my youngest daughter (2 yrs) came back home from an outing with her dad. She had a nasty looking rash on her tummy. I thought that it was mosquito bites. I noticed her dad had a similar looking rash on his neck about 3 days later. Being that they suffer from allergies, I thought they may have an allergic reaction to mosquito bites.
When me and my other 2 older children started noticing these bumps I still thought it was mosquitoes and started keeping all the windows closed. The mosquitoes were little and hard to see this past summer so I thought that they were covertly biting me and my children. It wasnt until I was laying in bed on afternoon and just feeling crawly and uncomfortable that I became paranoid. I knew something wasnt right. I started researching the web for types of mosquitoes. Then I googled what I was experiencing and results for scabies came up.
Went to the doc and she confirmed that it was scabies! So she presc the premethrin and the tube was big enough to apply to all 5 of us once, but I didnt know how important it was to treat the environment. The cream cleared up our rashes but we got reinfected. got more cream and spent $150 on cleaning supplies. Bleach, ammon, borax, moth balls, disinf spray, detergent, plastic covers, contractor bags, bedbug fumigators, bug spray etc.
With these supplies I begun a project I like to call "Scorched Earth".:-) It was like a "spring cleaning' ritual where every fabric in the house (even clean ones) were washed (with detergent and bleach for whites, det and borax or ammonia for colors) and stored in contrator bags while treating the rest of the envir. for scabies.
Its best to try to isolate the infected into one area if possible to prevent spreading and reinfestation from dropping mites here and there. So, all the cleaned stuff is in my kids bedroom and they all sleep in the living room on plastic covered furniture (easier to wipe or spray down that way) I am still in my bedroom but all curtains, rugs and any other upholstery has been placed in kids room. My mattress is covered with plastic...... cont...
Alycia

Oak Park, IL

#526 Nov 17, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you are, but if you're in the USA, you can get powdered Arm and Hammer laundry detergent. Look for the thread about it in the scabies threads. You can also look for Bill from Michigan's posts. He pretty much lays it all out. Basically, you soak in 1 cup of A&H in your bath two times a day. The bottom of the tub will have all kinds of black things in it at the end of a 45 minute soak. If you have them in your hair and face, you can dip some of the mix out into a big bowl before you get in. Use that to soak your head first, if you'll pardon the expression. Use petroleum jelly or some other means of keeping them out of your hair while you're in the tub. You can also wrap your hair with a soaked towel. You obviously can use it for your laundry and household cleaning. I found it really effective, but it requires going to the States to get, since it's not available in Canada, so I'm not doing it right now.
Did you ever fully get rid of them doing this?
Help

Big Spring, TX

#527 Dec 2, 2013
Gab wrote:
The name of the cream is: Ung. ad vulnera
It contains 27,9 g vaselin 1,5 g acidi borici, 0,6 g acidum calicilicum
Where do you get this cream and is there a brand name for it.?
Help

Big Spring, TX

#528 Dec 2, 2013
Where can I purchase this cream and is there a brand name, help please.
Panel

Hollywood, FL

#529 Dec 2, 2013
You can make your own of this cream. Go to page 1 of this thread and look for Canuckette's posts.

Here is a cut and paste of one of her posts on homemade cream.

Just a thought - we could likely make our own:
Vaseline with borax, and crush some aspirins into the mix.
This is his original recipe:
salicil (acidum salicilicum 0,6 g)
borax (acidi borici 1,5 g )
vaselin 28 g
Seems to me the vaseline is just a convenient way to hold the borax on the skin. I've been using glycerin from the health food store with good success. It is much like vaseline in that it is a thick clear lotion that does not absorb into the skin, so I may try mixing some borax into it, and if I get ambitious, some crushed aspirin (salicylic acid).
Help

Big Spring, TX

#530 Dec 4, 2013
I went to the compounding pharmacy and they did compound the ointment that Gab has recommended. I had peppermint oil. I applied that first, man did it burn, then I applied the ointment. We will see if this goes away. I hope it works, so tired of the itch and burning. Hope and pray this works. I am not sure this is scabies, but it sure sounds like it is, but I am trying everything that has not worked. I could not get into a dermatologist until the end of January and that is way to long to continue suffering. I hope this works.
jersey girl

Rowlett, TX

#532 Jan 21, 2014
Gab wrote:
I also washed the clothes and bedclothes, but it didn't help. After the cream I did not need to wash anything. The itching stopped immidiately.
Go to a pharmacy and ask to make this cream, is it possible?
salicil (acidum salicilicum 0,6 g)
borax (acidi borici 1,5 g )
vaselin 28 g
This is a cheap cream, we can buy in pharmacy without prescription.
what counrty did u buy Ung.Ad vulnra Gab?
tee

Anderson, SC

#533 Feb 8, 2014
Gab wrote:
I was suffering from scabies for years. They begun to bite me always in the afternoons, and the evenings were the worst. If I ate a choclate, or something sweet, I had terrible itching. I tried the official anti scabical treatments, they have irritate my skin, but the scabies didn’t disappear. I was frustrated, disappointed. I decided to get rid of them. Every evening I tried a new cream if one will help me, regardless what is this cream for … After some weeks it succeeded, I have found the right cream!
I felt, that creams contain menthol or camfor like green horse balsam are good, the itching is much less, but not enough, they do not kill the scabies. Scabies do not like menthol and/or camfor, this creams help us to exorcise the scabies out from the deeper part of our skin. After the menthol cream evening I tried another cream I bougt in a pharmacy without prescription. It was not a n anti scabies cream. And it had killed the scabies within three seconds. Immidiately finished the itching, and never came back!
My opinion is that against scabies we need two creams: the first contain menthol or camfor to „smoke out” from the deeper part of skin, the second cream to kill them. About this second cream I can write more, if somebody needs it.
could you tell me the name of the creams you used please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moxidectin (Sep '12) 9 hr Heather 61
Crazy 9 hr sheila 5
5% Perm / Eprinex Iver Pour On / 1% Iver Oral /... 11 hr Smitty 1
Scabies DOES go away! (Feb '10) 13 hr Krusty 136
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 19 hr Aas 4,810
Scabies since 2012 21 hr Itchy In Canada 3
Input on symptoms and intended treatment plan 21 hr Itchy In Canada 3
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Jun 13 flywithrhonda 926
More from around the web