Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#484 Jun 16, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
It's frustrating to me that the veterans don't see the big picture involves more than just adding one or two items. In order to get past this you have to understand what you are dealing with and how hard it is to overcome unless you go about it a certain way.We've been exchanging posts for a couple years now and I would like to see you healed like I am.
When you understand the scope of the problem then you'll understand there is no in between.
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TP8...
Thank you for a positive response. As I have said before, I am doing much of what you recommend in that post, both in detoxing and in building up my immune system. And I am getting close to clear but nothing is instant.
FRED

Golden, CO

#485 Jun 16, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for a positive response. As I have said before, I am doing much of what you recommend in that post, both in detoxing and in building up my immune system. And I am getting close to clear but nothing is instant.
The tinctures don't build up your immune system, they kill all the infections. These types of infections have sophisticated ways of avoiding the immune system so your immune system isn't really involved very much. The tinctures create an artificial immune system that they can't avoid. Believe me i know it's not instant, That's why I recommended on that thread that you treat a year. You need to understand how difficult it is to get rid of the biofilms inside you, they are reinforced with fibrin that the body makes. You need to thoroughly understand the herxheimer reaction and you need to use all 3 of the components listed in that thread. If you're not herxing to some degree your not making progress. They all work together strategically. The three components are supporting your detox pathways, aggressively attacking biofilms and synergistically attacking your pathogen groups.
Multiple infection syndrome is what you are dealing with and its very difficult to cure. You could read that thread and understand it all so you can cure yourself or you can do something else.

I'm glad I got your attention.
FRED

Golden, CO

#486 Jun 16, 2013
The “herx” is a body reaction to toxins released from the death of a pathogen. Those types of toxins are endotoxins. While the pathogens are living inside you they produce exotoxins. An exotoxin can cause damage to the host by destroying cells or disrupting normal cellular metabolism. They are highly potent and can cause major damage to the host. They can have a localized effect like the redness of an infected wound or produce systemic effects. The exotoxins of an ongoing chronic Lyme infection, Multiple Infection Syndrome, can cause a quickly debilitating condition or be a slow drag on the body’s attempts to keep the body well.
The endotoxins are held within the pathogen and are released when the pathogen is destroyed. These are the toxins responsible for the herxheimer reaction. In holistic medicine it is sometimes called a healing crisis. If the only consideration was to kill the pathogens inside you then recovery wouldn’t be as difficult. When there is a large infection load of many types combined with chemical toxins from the environment inside you then there is a need to moderate the release of these toxins so that the body will be able to process them out without becoming very sick from that release. If you want to avoid the herxheimer reaction completely then you won’t be making progress in eliminating the infections. Some herxing is required to kill the infections inside you and the goal is to keep it at levels that are manageable and not detrimental to the body. Increasing the capacity of your body to detox the endotoxins and chemical toxins, perhaps from synthetic antibiotic use, will make the process of killing the internal infections and processing those toxins out of the body more efficient and less of a healing crisis. When you are having a herxheimer reaction it can manifest in many ways depending on what you are infected with.

Since the pathogens that cause certain symptoms in a particular illness cause those symptoms because of what the pathogens carry then killing that pathogen and releasing those endotoxins will exhibit similar symptoms. This is a way to determine what type of infections you carry to some degree. Although when using this protocol, which carries a philosophy of treating for all pathogen types, the symptoms could be so varied and wide spread that the conclusion could be that you were infected with a lot of different microbes. That was the case with me. There were definite symptoms relating to particular infection types but also many unanticipated herxheimer symptoms that caused me to invest a good amount of time thinking about what was actually happening to me. When you consider all the pathogen types that someone is exposed to in their lifetime it could inspire you to live in a plastic bubble. Using a reduced form of this organic and non toxic protocol just for defense once you are recovered can be your plastic bubble.
The herxhiemer reaction indicates that parasites, fungus, viruses, bacteria or other pathogens are being effectively killed off. The choices available are to put up with it and make progress toward getting the infections out of your body or accept that you will remain infected and not go through the reaction.
YeahRight

West Liberty, KY

#487 Jun 26, 2013
gfz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who treats scabies with 1% Permethrin? It's effective against lice in children, NOT scabies in adults. It's a typical mistake doctors do.
Oh like your a doctor how would you know.
Brian

Mesa, AZ

#488 Jun 30, 2013
Gab wrote:
I was suffering from scabies for years. They begun to bite me always in the afternoons, and the evenings were the worst. If I ate a choclate, or something sweet, I had terrible itching. I tried the official anti scabical treatments, they have irritate my skin, but the scabies didn’t disappear. I was frustrated, disappointed. I decided to get rid of them. Every evening I tried a new cream if one will help me, regardless what is this cream for … After some weeks it succeeded, I have found the right cream!
I felt, that creams contain menthol or camfor like green horse balsam are good, the itching is much less, but not enough, they do not kill the scabies. Scabies do not like menthol and/or camfor, this creams help us to exorcise the scabies out from the deeper part of our skin. After the menthol cream evening I tried another cream I bougt in a pharmacy without prescription. It was not a n anti scabies cream. And it had killed the scabies within three seconds. Immidiately finished the itching, and never came back!
My opinion is that against scabies we need two creams: the first contain menthol it camfor to „smoke out” from the deeper part of skin, the second cream to kill them. About this second cream I can write more, if somebody needs it.
what is the name of the second cream
Brian

Mesa, AZ

#489 Jun 30, 2013
I've went to 6 doctors an they keep telling me it's allergy I've been dealing with this for ten years all the doctors will give me is Benadryl I want to get rid of them once an for all
samantha

Birmingham, UK

#490 Jul 20, 2013
Hi Gab I am severely itchy with scabies do I have to make this cream as I cannot find it anywhere or is there another name for it? Please let me know by email: samanthaw229@live.co.uk thankyou.
Also if anyone else knows of a succesful itch relief please email also, much appreciated, Samantha
myballsitch

Arlington, TX

#491 Aug 4, 2013
add a cup of ACV (apple cidar vinegar) to your laundry, do the same for the bath tub but add 30 mule team borox to the bath water as well and get in and soak....use a bristle brush on yur skin....if you feel them crawling at night get up and mix up a sinkfull of ACV and use a rag and give yourself a sponge bath with the ACV...you will see these little bastards floating on the water when you wring out the rag....i'm slowly getting rid of them....i have fogged my house with diatamecous earth, borid and 20 mule team borox - i used a leaf blower and got this place as dusty as possible and left the dust down for 48 hours....i'm finally feeling some relief..
Nathan

Sydney, Australia

#492 Aug 5, 2013
Where do u get it
itchytolong

Louisville, KY

#493 Aug 7, 2013
I need some help, back in May my family Dr diagnosed me with scabies. I had been going to the tanning bed.... so may have got them there. Anyway she told me to treat myself and my husband wash bed clothes and anything we had worn past 3 days on hot water and dry. She gave me permythrin ? Cream. Did that a week later my youngest broke out. Called her back she gave me meds for all 6 of us, treated again in 4 days. Seemed all was well with everyone but me. I continued to itch so I treat every few days for about 2 weeks. About the 2nd week of June my youngest broke out again itchy red rash on stomach same place mine had always been. I took her to the childrens hospital, Dr looked at, said scabies. Got the cream again and this time did a little research. Cleaned my house from top to bottom with alcohol91%, bleach, borax and rid. Bagged all the clothes but 3 days worth, towells, curtains, shower curtains, bed clothes. Covered beds in zippered plastic, bought new pillows, bagged them. Sprayed all cars soaking wet with the alcohol and rid spray. Did the same 1week later but left the clothes and stuff bagged in an outside shed for a month. No one is showing any signs of scabies except me... I have covered myself in vaseline and sulfar, by the way that makes them run to your face and head, covered myself in cream again and rid on my hair overnight under plastic cap. I have never had any burrows, not much bumps but I have have been taking 2 claritan a day and benedryl at night. If I don'I I itch like crazy and the crawling and pinching all over has never stopped. Ive seen 2 derms they started me on the Claritan back in early June. The 2nd derm did biopsy one bump but said nothing showed up. They both say its not scabies!!!! Then what is it??????? If I dont take the meds for a day then I itch real bad and thats when the small bumps show up and I get little red dots here and there.
Audrey Jenkins

Bristol, UK

#494 Aug 20, 2013
I would be eternally grateful to know what the cream is.
stumped

Bluefield, WV

#495 Oct 14, 2013
christine wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my gosh Canuchette!!! I can't believe it! This is a GREAT report!!! I'm so excited that I logged on today. I stay away from here alot cuz... there are so many crazy posts that just don't work. As you know. I've had it for a year! And tried it all - including the advantix thing. I just got a new perscription of stromectrol and premethrin from my doc who agreed finally that it won't do any harm for me to try it again.(she reminded her self out loud that 50% of it is placebo... nice).
So please, please keep me up dated. I will head out to buy the stuff this weekend. Can you just buy the glycerin on the shelf too? I've never looked for it.
Thank you and Gab so much. Hope this works. It would be so nice to end it all. Finally.
I was wondering how your are doing? Facing the same thing. I did not find in the post how long to leave this cream off.. or how many days to use it etc?
I had no luck with Permethrin.. Did you use the other one vaseline, borax and ? salicylic acid? can find it online at amazon.. but cheaper to make it with vaseline but doesn't absorb as well as the glycerine I read. Any other persons commenting give me a holler!
pregnant with scabies

Roswell, GA

#496 Oct 14, 2013
Hi all, for all those doing the sulpher treatment, how did you get it? I haven't found any in any stores or pharmacies unless I get a prescription:(
I recently got scabies from my two year old niece. I would babysit her most of the time. She had bumps and would itch everywere. We had no idea wat it was, until a month later the doctor said scabies. She's severely infested, so I had to stop taking care of her, in fear for my baby. I feel soo bad, because I wish I could do more for her, wish I knew a cure. Her parents are very child like and don
pregnant with scabies

Roswell, GA

#497 Oct 14, 2013
Hi all, for all those doing the sulpher treatment, how did you get it? I haven't found any in any stores or pharmacies unless I get a prescription:(
I recently got scabies from my two year old niece. I would babysit her most of the time. She had bumps and would itch everywere. We had no idea wat it was, until a month later the doctor said scabies. She's severely infested, so I had to stop taking care, in fear for my baby. I feel soo bad, because I wish I could do more for her, wish I knew a cure. Her parents are very child like and dont try anything to cure her. I want to bring her back once I know a cure, so that both of us can get cured before my baby arrives. Please help the thought of passing this to my baby is killing me. Please help

Location hidden

#499 Oct 20, 2013
pregnant with scabies wrote:
I recently got scabies from my two year old niece. I would babysit her most of the time. She had bumps and would itch everywere. We had no idea wat it was, until a month later the doctor said scabies. She's severely infested, so I had to stop taking care, in fear for my baby. I feel soo bad, because I wish I could do more for her, wish I knew a cure. Her parents are very child like and dont try anything to cure her. I want to bring her back once I know a cure, so that both of us can get cured before my baby arrives. Please help the thought of passing this to my baby is killing me. Please help
Please remember that whatever you put on your skin will be absorbed by your body, and likely by your baby's body. Even essential oils that can kill these mites can possibly do the same to your baby, so stay away from them for now. Some essential oils can cause miscarriages, even later in pregnancy. Perhaps you could try vaseline - it isn't absorbed into the body, but just sits there suffocating the bugs under your skin. It will drive them nuts and possibly you as they squirm crazily trying to escape. Leave it on till you shower and then reapply. Also please see a doctor.
pregnant with scabies

Roswell, GA

#500 Oct 25, 2013
Canuckette thank you. My obgyn prescribed permetherin, but it only made it worse. Even tee tree oil? What about cayenne pepper. Ive been so depressed. I will try the vaseline ,thank you
pregnant with scabies

Roswell, GA

#501 Oct 25, 2013
Canuckette, has vaseline helped you? Are u cured?

Location hidden

#502 Oct 25, 2013
I'm still working on it, but am nearly cleared. I tried the vaseline when I was really bad, likely much worse than you. As a result, it did drive me crazy because it was so bad at that time. So I tried anything and everything else. Neem oil is an abortifacient so don't use anything with that in it. The Defendex Dog Flea and Mange Shampoo that I've used recently has neem oil in it. If I remember correctly, tea tree oil interferes with their ability to reproduce, so I'd stay away from it if I were you. There is a website created by a midwife who cautions against using essential oils if you're pregnant. Another thing you could try, if you ask your doctor, is salt baths, about one cup in a tub. Again though, I'd ask first your doctor first. Don't forget, permethrin is a neurotoxin, so tell your doctor you need an alternate, not just more permethrin.

Location hidden

#503 Oct 25, 2013
Some on the forum say they have successfully used lemons, perhaps you could use straight juice on the skin, face, and hair. Apple cider vinegar straight on the skin helps as well although it is likely not a cure. Anything that lowers their numbers is a help. You might want to investigate the Arm & Hammer powdered laundry detergent, one cup in the bath, as well. Again, the question is how much is absorbed. Some have been cured with it. Soak in it, and have a bowl with the same liquid in it to soak your face in as well. Your hair will look pretty coarse, but hair conditioner fixes that. We can't buy it in Canada anymore, but I made a trip over the border to buy it and found it quite effective. I ran out of it. All of the above help in varying degrees and are worth a try. Each of us seems to react to different 'cures' in different ways, so see what will help you the most, or if you have the time, try them all.
pregnant with scabies

Roswell, GA

#504 Oct 25, 2013
Canuckette
I tried the vaseline a hour ago. I was going crazyy. It was the itchiest I ever felt. I only had it on for about 10 min I couldn't go longer. I had bumps on my hands a week ago. Now after the permetherin, it had spread to my arms, armpits, stomach, and back. The vaseline made my stomach and back itch terribly. Does that mean they were dying? I will attempt to do it again for longer if it really does. I'm going to talk to my doctor about the salt baths, which I heard was good too. Also I will try the apple cider vinegar. This ruining me, it spreads so fast. The rest of my family is improving except me :(. I'm only getting worse I think it's because I'm pregnant, what could I take for my immune system?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you get ivermectin in Canada ? 6 hr Pops55 3
Sun drying clothes (Jun '08) 8 hr none 12
Post scabies 15 hr Fcuk Scabies 18
Post Scabies Red Bumps (Aug '09) 15 hr Michele 131
Albendazole/Valbazen is a SCAM 17 hr Catzillaa 8
I am Cured (Dec '06) Tue MiteyFighter 978
A reason why some people might have such a har... Tue N HOCKLEY 3
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Sep 26 Canuckette 4,132

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE