Perth, Australia

#465 May 12, 2013
What was the creams ???
Irene

Soledad, CA

#466 May 15, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi again, I am going back and forth, sometimes just for reason of time - going to the health food store to buy the glycerin I've run out of, rushing out the door in the morning, or finally falling into bed. It's not hard to do. I've had a similar reaction this evening as I think it was Lori, black things coming out of my skin - I thought that I was farther along the journey of healing than I seem to be, based on the numbers that still came out tonight. I used double the amount of Alka Seltzer tonight and it seemed to have double the effect. I've also used 40% zinc oxide cream in the last couple of days as well. It helps as well.
The recipe is a small handful of borax, 2-4 Alka Seltzer tablets, mixed in a very small amt. of hot water - let it fizz, then add 1/4 cup of glycerin. It will fizz again. Use all over. I don't know why you wouldn't use it on children, maybe stick with 2 Alka Seltzers. The only issue is the salicylic acid in the A.S., but it's not going in their mouths.
The Arm&Hammer baths would be great for kids.
I am thinking of trying the "Capstar" that August mentioned. It might be worth a try, to finish them off in my case.
Hang in there Des. You too, Lori - we've all been there. Please keep your little ones in mind. They need you.
. Does it really help I have had them for like 3 weeks so ill get cured faste rhopefully so the a&h baths and what else helps ? I'm 16 so is my so adage less ? I'm in desperate new dog tips my parents think its a joke they aren't taking this seriously
ashley

Baton Rouge, LA

#467 May 22, 2013
christine wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my gosh Canuchette!!! I can't believe it! This is a GREAT report!!! I'm so excited that I logged on today. I stay away from here alot cuz... there are so many crazy posts that just don't work. As you know. I've had it for a year! And tried it all - including the advantix thing. I just got a new perscription of stromectrol and premethrin from my doc who agreed finally that it won't do any harm for me to try it again.(she reminded her self out loud that 50% of it is placebo... nice).
So please, please keep me up dated. I will head out to buy the stuff this weekend. Can you just buy the glycerin on the shelf too? I've never looked for it.
Thank you and Gab so much. Hope this works. It would be so nice to end it all. Finally.
did it work
geetha

Bangalore, India

#468 May 24, 2013
jack wrote:
whats this cream called!!?
plz tel me the name of the cream.....i need to use it...
latina

Concord, CA

#469 May 26, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
So after a shower, I applied the above mix (about 1/4 cup of glycerin, two tablets of Alka Seltzer, and a small handful of borax). About 1/2 hour or more later, I had an itch on one ankle. I looked and there were a bunch of little things that I wiped off, then rolled up my pantleg and there were all kinds of little things on my skin. I wiped those off, added some more of the mix, and more came out. That leg has always been one of the worst places. Quite discouraging, considering I thought I was close to over this mess. Anyway, this mix is very good at getting out the hidden ones. I'll do the same tonight but also include my scalp.
what happened the second and you trying to
denise

Portland, OR

#470 May 27, 2013
Gab wrote:
The name of the cream is: Ung. ad vulnera
It contains 27,9 g vaselin 1,5 g acidi borici, 0,6 g acidum calicilicum
I cannot find this cream under that name. Is there a more well known name for it?
denise

Portland, OR

#471 May 27, 2013
I cannot find the cream under this name. Is there a more well known name for it? Or a brand name?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#472 Jun 6, 2013
denise wrote:
I cannot find the cream under this name. Is there a more well known name for it? Or a brand name?
Hello all,
This was a mix created by a pharmacist in Hungary. The ingredient names are in Latin. From that, I put together the mix, alka seltzer being acetylsalicylic acid and borax instead of boric acid. Lately, I've been using food grade aloe gel that is available in health food stores and is surprisingly cheap. umauthr mentioned that aloe works well, and it does. I use two alka seltzer tablets, tablespoon of borax, dissolved together in a bit of water, then about a cup of aloe. Mix it up and use everywhere including the hair. It does dry the hair but a conditioner solves that problem.
FRED

Golden, CO

#473 Jun 6, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello all,
This was a mix created by a pharmacist in Hungary. The ingredient names are in Latin. From that, I put together the mix, alka seltzer being acetylsalicylic acid and borax instead of boric acid. Lately, I've been using food grade aloe gel that is available in health food stores and is surprisingly cheap. umauthr mentioned that aloe works well, and it does. I use two alka seltzer tablets, tablespoon of borax, dissolved together in a bit of water, then about a cup of aloe. Mix it up and use everywhere including the hair. It does dry the hair but a conditioner solves that problem.
Why are you recommending this when it doesn't cure anything? maybe you should be on the "Temporary Relief" Forum, Canuckette.

A lot of people have used many variations of this with no real result except wasting time. Maybe some people just accept that being sick with these infections is a lifestyle .

Location hidden

#474 Jun 6, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you recommending this when it doesn't cure anything? maybe you should be on the "Temporary Relief" Forum, Canuckette.
A lot of people have used many variations of this with no real result except wasting time. Maybe some people just accept that being sick with these infections is a lifestyle .
Actually, I've found it as helpful as any other external lotion or cream. Fred, you need to stop this personal vendetta. It's not helping anyone, except maybe making you feel superior. The real question is why you have such a need to 'prove' yourself superior.
canucker

Mississauga, Canada

#475 Jun 7, 2013
I have come to the conclusion that many of the "perm didnt work" stories are really outlining post scabies. I did 5 perm treatments and i was miserable. I stopped all treatments now inclusing ivermectin. The skin is healing and there is no new burrows. New dots are not new burrows. They itch like hell and i am still unsure but that is the mental duress this bug puts you in. one of the things that has helped me stay focused is this. When i got infected i never felt the crawling, hatching and biting. But all of a sudden i can see them and feel them? It doesnt make sense. I had them breeding on me for well up to a month covering my entire body and not once did i "feel" them. I do one perm treatment and i feel all bites and crawling? Does that make any sense?
As i said in another thread, i feel them so i am in the heap of people suffering post scabies parasitosis. It keeps me up at night. My biopsy will show what i am really suffering. But just be logical. Thw camphor and menthol is part of a dermcream cortisone cream. It will help heal the post rash. The salicilic acid will also help with skin irritations. Just saying. This forum had me going bonkers. It is time that somebody actually talks about post scabies and the reality of parasitosis.
canucker

Mississauga, Canada

#476 Jun 7, 2013
And fred is right. I have read all posts by canukette. I feel she is sincere but posts no cures only feel goods. Fred is also right. If you strengthen your immune system your body will help fight the symptoms especially post scabies.
FRED

Golden, CO

#477 Jun 7, 2013
canucker wrote:
And fred is right. I have read all posts by canukette. I feel she is sincere but posts no cures only feel goods. Fred is also right. If you strengthen your immune system your body will help fight the symptoms especially post scabies.
You really don't get my message at all.
FRED

Golden, CO

#478 Jun 7, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I've found it as helpful as any other external lotion or cream. Fred, you need to stop this personal vendetta. It's not helping anyone, except maybe making you feel superior. The real question is why you have such a need to 'prove' yourself superior.
It's not about proving anything , It's only your hard headed nature that makes you feel that way. If you would open your eyes and throw away your set in stone perspective and actually read my thread until you understand it you might just be able to say someday that you are cured.

Do you know that you haven't made any tangible progress in the whole time you've been on this forum? None.

At least I kept an open mind to the possibilities and kept researching until I discovered the truth.

Sorry if I come of as "Superior" Can , but you really need to wake up and quit being so simpleminded.
canucker

Mississauga, Canada

#479 Jun 7, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't get my message at all.
no. Only u do.
FRED

Golden, CO

#480 Jun 7, 2013
canucker wrote:
<quoted text>no. Only u do.
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TP8...

Read the whole thread. It is meant to be understood as a whole.

The reality is that your immune system has to a greater extent been taken out of the equation so you have to introduce another way of combating the infection. A way that is in harmony with Nature or God , whatever you want to call it.

Here is why;

"The reason that pharmaceuticals are identified as toxins in the body is that they are synthetic chemical isolates. They are not naturally occurring substances in the body or any organism because of their molecular structure. All organisms are essentially made of the same building blocks or molecular structures, just rearranged to make a person, a wolf or a rose. The medicinal ingredients in the herbs work against these pathogens because they are the plants natural defense systems against the same types of pathogens. In the rain forest it is warm and moist and that's a good environment for these nasty pathogens to grow .Not all medicinal plants come from the rain forest, some of them are made from roots of the plant, the root is in the soil where pathogens also thrive. That's why these plants have these kinds of defense systems. Plants have natural defense systems that are extremely sophisticated and complex and science doesn’t have the capacity to understand all the intricacies of their function. Medicinal plants can have 4,000 to 5,000 different phytochemicals inside each plant. These phytochemicals naturally occur in an organism and the historically used medicinal plants are compatible with organisms like Lyme patients. Synthetic chemical isolates do not occur in nature and cause a burden to the body as they are toxins. This is also why medicinal plants have few or no side effects ." ©2013 by Don Mau. All Rights Reserved
Marie0023

Rising Fawn, GA

#481 Jun 12, 2013
Gab wrote:
I was suffering from scabies for years. They begun to bite me always in the afternoons, and the evenings were the worst. If I ate a choclate, or something sweet, I had terrible itching. I tried the official anti scabical treatments, they have irritate my skin, but the scabies didn’t disappear. I was frustrated, disappointed. I decided to get rid of them. Every evening I tried a new cream if one will help me, regardless what is this cream for … After some weeks it succeeded, I have found the right cream!
I felt, that creams contain menthol or camfor like green horse balsam are good, the itching is much less, but not enough, they do not kill the scabies. Scabies do not like menthol and/or camfor, this creams help us to exorcise the scabies out from the deeper part of our skin. After the menthol cream evening I tried another cream I bougt in a pharmacy without prescription. It was not a n anti scabies cream. And it had killed the scabies within three seconds. Immidiately finished the itching, and never came back!
My opinion is that against scabies we need two creams: the first contain menthol or camfor to „smoke out” from the deeper part of skin, the second cream to kill them. About this second cream I can write more, if somebody needs it.
Please specifically name the two creams and exactly how to apply them.... I'd really appreciate it!!

Location hidden

#482 Jun 12, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about proving anything , It's only your hard headed nature that makes you feel that way. If you would open your eyes and throw away your set in stone perspective and actually read my thread until you understand it you might just be able to say someday that you are cured.
Do you know that you haven't made any tangible progress in the whole time you've been on this forum? None.
At least I kept an open mind to the possibilities and kept researching until I discovered the truth.
Sorry if I come of as "Superior" Can , but you really need to wake up and quit being so simpleminded.
"Do you know that you haven't made any tangible progress in the whole time you've been on this forum? None." First of all, how would I NOT know whether I have made any progress? Second of all, how would YOU know whether I have made progress or not? Do you have one of those little spy fly drones flying around my home to give you information on the state of my skin? Actually, I've done a lot of what you've suggested, whether you want to accept that or not. Some have worked better than others. All have helped to a certain extent. What's the big problem? You even got angry when I tried to give you credit for the olive leaf and artemisinin, which were your suggestions. If you've got nothing positive to add to my suggestions, please just pretend they're not there, or better yet, come up with some help for the rest of us.
FRED

Golden, CO

#483 Jun 13, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do you know that you haven't made any tangible progress in the whole time you've been on this forum? None." First of all, how would I NOT know whether I have made any progress? Second of all, how would YOU know whether I have made progress or not? Do you have one of those little spy fly drones flying around my home to give you information on the state of my skin? Actually, I've done a lot of what you've suggested, whether you want to accept that or not. Some have worked better than others. All have helped to a certain extent. What's the big problem? You even got angry when I tried to give you credit for the olive leaf and artemisinin, which were your suggestions. If you've got nothing positive to add to my suggestions, please just pretend they're not there, or better yet, come up with some help for the rest of us.
It's frustrating to me that the veterans don't see the big picture involves more than just adding one or two items. In order to get past this you have to understand what you are dealing with and how hard it is to overcome unless you go about it a certain way.We've been exchanging posts for a couple years now and I would like to see you healed like I am.
When you understand the scope of the problem then you'll understand there is no in between.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TP8...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies Cure: SULFUR (Oct '08) 2 hr HauntedMinds 281
PLEASE HELP ME... do i have scabies? 4 hr scaredofscabies 2
Morgellons and Lyme from mite infections (May '13) 5 hr trisha springboard 451
Post Scabies or reinfection? HELP I'm so scared 5 hr scaredofscabies 3
How to get rid of scabies...very quick and on p... (Aug '12) 12 hr Dan 45
White and black specks...crawlies....scratch ma... (Jan '08) 22 hr jeana 128
Scabies or shingles (Aug '13) Wed pretty crazy 3
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Dec 23 Jodyy 4,184
More from around the web