|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
Same downloaded photos enlarged in photoshop or even paint and saved and reposted. Good try though.

It's very clear to the trained eye that the blue one was stained and you know nothing of that.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

FRED wrote:
<quoted text>Same downloaded photos enlarged in photoshop or even paint and saved and reposted. Good try though.

It's very clear to the trained eye that the blue one was stained and you know nothing of that.
Bull
FRED

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers - Why would you need to seek my approval? I post under numerous names on this site, often carrying on conversations with myself. I am unable to cure myself for over 10 years, but suggest that I know everything and can cure anyone. I copy and paste info to make myself appear smarter than I actually am.

Would a normal person carry on like myself? I think not. I am an unapologetic lunatic of the first degree.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

FRED wrote:
Langoliers - Why would you need to seek my approval? I post under numerous names on this site, often carrying on conversations with myself. I am unable to cure myself for over 10 years, but suggest that I know everything and can cure anyone. I copy and paste info to make myself appear smarter than I actually am.
Would a normal person carry on like myself? I think not. I am an unapologetic lunatic of the first degree.
You must be the ZAPPER person, who Fred knocked down in one shot.
What's the matter, doesn't your IP program hider have a Denver location you can use? You have to switch countries to appear anonymous?
There must be money involved that you continue to do this. Dumbass.
Tyler

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

hey guys, i'm a college student living in the dorms. I contracted this nightmae of a condition from a girl i slept with 3 months ago. I have tried alot of at-home remedies, and none worked. So finally, today I went to the ER to see what they said. Mind you I dont have insurance, so it's gonna be costly. I found that I knew more about these mites and my condition than the doctos did. The doctor and I argued for nearly 45 minutes about whether the permetherin kills the eggs or not. She was certain they did, and I kept arguing that the cream wasnt strong enough to dig into the skin and kill the eggs; thus you use 2 treatments of the Perm 5%. She follows up with "oh, I never thought of that, seems logical" WTF is wrong with our doctors?!?!? anyways, I got a perscription for both Perm 5% and Invectimin. I just want advice on how to use it, and ways to make sure I am rid of this shit. The doc also scans my whole body (for nearly 5 minutes) turns to me and says "it looks like you may have scabies" NO WAY!!?? are you crazy.. haha it actually made me laugh. so, any help would be appreciated, caus apprently as the doc says "this is the worst case i have seen in nearly a year" please help, anybody, anyone.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Jodyy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the ZAPPER person, who Fred knocked down in one shot.
What's the matter, doesn't your IP program hider have a Denver location you can use? You have to switch countries to appear anonymous?
There must be money involved that you continue to do this. Dumbass.
I believe that is Langoliers himself . Notice it is the same format he used to post as InUK2.

You're spot on though, psychologically the normal reaction would be to disregard my challenge, if he was telling the truth and not COMPELLED to continue with his pattern of deception.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Tyler wrote:
hey guys, i'm a college student living in the dorms. I contracted this nightmae of a condition from a girl i slept with 3 months ago. I have tried alot of at-home remedies, and none worked. So finally, today I went to the ER to see what they said. Mind you I dont have insurance, so it's gonna be costly. I found that I knew more about these mites and my condition than the doctos did. The doctor and I argued for nearly 45 minutes about whether the permetherin kills the eggs or not. She was certain they did, and I kept arguing that the cream wasnt strong enough to dig into the skin and kill the eggs; thus you use 2 treatments of the Perm 5%. She follows up with "oh, I never thought of that, seems logical" WTF is wrong with our doctors?!?!? anyways, I got a perscription for both Perm 5% and Invectimin. I just want advice on how to use it, and ways to make sure I am rid of this shit. The doc also scans my whole body (for nearly 5 minutes) turns to me and says "it looks like you may have scabies" NO WAY!!?? are you crazy.. haha it actually made me laugh. so, any help would be appreciated, caus apprently as the doc says "this is the worst case i have seen in nearly a year" please help, anybody, anyone.
You're right, you might find 5 in 100 doctors that understand what it is to diagnose, you need a lot of money and patience to get to that point.
Doctors use something called "The Clinicians Guide to Prescription Medicines".But that only works if they can actually diagnose you, they are wrong in their diagnosis a over 80% of the time.

I wouldn't be so set in your conclusion that you have mites. The best thing to do is to collect your own specimens and submit them to an Entomology lab , a lot of universities have them and the fee is about $25
for analysis. Best to know what you are actually dealing with. If the samples come back negative for a mite infection it is possible you have some kind of bacterial infection, depending what your infected with a wide variety of bacterial infections can mimic scabies symptoms. The thing to remember is that the home made cures found on this forum like bathing in Arm and Hammer or rubbing Vetrinarian permethrin on yourself or even taking Vet grade treatments for parasitic infections or bathing in bleach then ALL of that stuff has some very detrimental health effects that will come back to haunt you. Whatever you do don't rub Diatomaceous Earth on yourself. People have gotten a lot worse and have become permanent residents of this forum because they followed this kind of plan.

If you want to try to cure this with home remedies stick to the ones that are not chemicals , for example taking clove capsules work on a mite infection but you have to take 12-16 a day for a month and the skin sensations are pretty weird. At least that won't mess up your health in other ways.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

He already said that he has been given permethrin and iver. he is young and will beat this quickly. no need to go overboard with collecting specimens or tracking down an entomologist. Best to cure and move on. all information is on this website and it seems to me that he already knows more about this than most and has the ability to treat and move on. all he has to do is read the I am Cured thread, apply the perm from head to toe. don't bath the natural oils from the skin. take his iver and move on. some essential oils may help cure him, but he has the meds he needs.
due to his age, i would think he will be finished with this in 3 weeks. Check out the cleaning threads on this forum. and clean the fomites around you. good luck.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

FRED wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that is Langoliers himself . Notice it is the same format he used to post as InUK2.

You're spot on though, psychologically the normal reaction would be to disregard my challenge, if he was telling the truth and not COMPELLED to continue with his pattern of deception.
Funny freddy.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Jodyy wrote:
He already said that he has been given permethrin and iver. he is young and will beat this quickly. no need to go overboard with collecting specimens or tracking down an entomologist. Best to cure and move on. all information is on this website and it seems to me that he already knows more about this than most and has the ability to treat and move on. all he has to do is read the I am Cured thread, apply the perm from head to toe. don't bath the natural oils from the skin. take his iver and move on. some essential oils may help cure him, but he has the meds he needs.
due to his age, i would think he will be finished with this in 3 weeks. Check out the cleaning threads on this forum. and clean the fomites around you. good luck.
Just because someone has been given perm and iver is completely meaningless especially since a true and proper diagnosis is a prerequisite to treatment and that diagnosis is rare.

Take your own case for example.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Hollywood;
Did the doctors in the ER do a skin scraping? no.

Very early in my battle I went to a Derm who did 3 skin scrapings on me and told me there was no evidence of mites. The same Derm then diagnosed me with "formication" which when you look up the meaning of that it is a name that derms put on a phenomenon that they don't understand, they say the brain somehow causes the body to create this foreign matter. The Derm then prescribed ORAP for me which is a psychiatric med that changes brain chemistry. I knew I wasn't crazy but the mistake I made was also discounting the results of those skin scrapings. I spent the next year and a half trying to cure something I didn't have. When I finally got a proper diagnosis and continually researched all the possibilities very aggressively then I finally had a conclusive idea about how to treat. Now my skin symptoms have completely disappeared and I have good energy,an MD would say I was very healthy but that means nothing to me, I realize though that a core level approach to permanently removing the problem is required and am doing that very successfully.

It requires complete understanding of the relationships of cellular function, the effects of toxins on the body and how to kill all pathogen in a non invasive way.

BTW bed bugs carry Lyme infection.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone has been given perm and iver is completely meaningless especially since a true and proper diagnosis is a prerequisite to treatment and that diagnosis is rare.
Take your own case for example.
the diagnosis is not always at hand.
many factors and reasons here.
you, fred, cannot diagnose over the net.
you can only give your opinions, and I gave mine.
I read recently that many diagnosis are incorrect.
why put a young man in the circle of a mess.
if he can be cured with a scabicide, more power to him to continue on at college and stay off the net and talk to people like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

FRED wrote:
Hollywood;
Very early in my battle I went to a Derm who did 3 skin scrapings on me and told me there was no evidence of mites. The same Derm then diagnosed me with "formication" which when you look up the meaning of that it is a name that derms put on a phenomenon that they don't understand, they say the brain somehow causes the body to create this foreign matter. The Derm then prescribed ORAP for me which is a psychiatric med that changes brain chemistry. I knew I wasn't crazy but the mistake I made was also discounting the results of those skin scrapings. I spent the next year and a half trying to cure something I didn't have. When I finally got a proper diagnosis and continually researched all the possibilities very aggressively then I finally had a conclusive idea about how to treat. Now my skin symptoms have completely disappeared and I have good energy,an MD would say I was very healthy but that means nothing to me, I realize though that a core level approach to permanently removing the problem is required and am doing that very successfully.
It requires complete understanding of the relationships of cellular function, the effects of toxins on the body and how to kill all pathogen in a non invasive way.
you have lyme.
most people here don't have it.
that's why they come and go here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

FRED wrote:
Hollywood;
you are not a young college student. your situation is a long standing medical problem, due to you not taking care of yourself.

I hate to bring up vets, but, from my research, many times, after the vet has taken a scraping, it still comes back negative. It doesn't mean that the dog doesn't have mange. It just means that the scraping came back negative (at that time).

What true and educated vets, do is go by symptoms, and they TREAT based on their observations and experience.

It gets complicated when the docs are dealing with people...

People do not get these parasites as often as animals.

Doctors sometimes are rushed and don't even do a scraping. They administer the meds and send the patient along the way. If the patient comes back, then they are not sure WHAT TO DO, as they believe the person is DOP.

Many factors to deal with here.

Trying to keep costs down, due to HMO procedures and also, you and I are just going by what the post says.

The guy is young. Treat him and let him be on his way.

It usually works. If it doesn't, then you are dealing with something more complicated, based on EVERYTHING the doctor has to go by.

Some tests may reveal other problems.

It gets costly and time consuming. You are a complicated person, dealing with both psychological problems and medical problems.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Jodyy wrote:
<quoted text>
you have lyme.
most people here don't have it.
that's why they come and go here.
If they have had mites the chances they also have some sort of bacterial coinfection are about 100%. Part of the problem with lyme is that you can get as many as 20 different coinfections too. Bartonella, mycoplasma,Babesiosis,Tularemi a the list goes on. And now mites, bed bugs, mosquitoes, biting flies, the list goes on pass these infections too.

Hollywood you are stuck in the simple world and you really have no understanding of what the problem is or how to fix it. It would be really great If the world was as depicted on "I love Lucy" or "Leave it to Beaver" but it isn't , it just doesn't work that way anymore.
lucy

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
If they have had mites the chances they also have some sort of bacterial coinfection are about 100%. Part of the problem with lyme is that you can get as many as 20 different coinfections too. Bartonella, mycoplasma,Babesiosis,Tularemi a the list goes on. And now mites, bed bugs, mosquitoes, biting flies, the list goes on pass these infections too.
Hollywood you are stuck in the simple world and you really have no understanding of what the problem is or how to fix it. It would be really great If the world was as depicted on "I love Lucy" or "Leave it to Beaver" but it isn't , it just doesn't work that way anymore.
Yeah always you are right and I am a dumb ass.
I watch lucy all day every day 24 7.
Lucy im home...
Tyler

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

hey,

I know i have scabies. I diagnosed myself, and always was told by the girl that i slept with that she had scabies. so its definitley what it is. i've studied this mite and my condition for around 2 months now, so i know more about it than alot of people. I will never try a bleach bath, caus thats ridiculous and i know i have easily-damaged skin. I tried epsom salt baths for the itch, and a combination of peroxide and Borax detergant to kill them, and it failed. Also have tried tea tree oil, and clove oil. So finally, I went to the hospital. Someone mentioned other "vitamins etc" that could help cure me, any other advice would be appreciated. I have one problem, I live in a dorm room; and we dont get out of finals until April 28th. My roommate said im ridiculous and that he doesnt have the condition, but yet its very obvious on his hands. you have no clue how much pride i had to swallow to tell my roommate what was going on. Anyways, he said he wont treat anything, and that it will just go away. So, if i do the treatments as directed, i am just going to reinfest myself through him being in the room with me, or at least their is a pretty good shot that it will happen. Plus, i cant afford the product list that the doctors told me to purchase, including: bleach, plastic mattress cover, gloves, bottle sprayer, all new clothes and shoes. etc. thats impossible for me. finally, my parents are living in a homeless shelter at the moment.so they cant help whatsoever... last note, this country is f**ked, and our hospitals are screwed as well. Thanks.
Tyler

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

also* not always lol
dave

Wallasey, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Am I the only one who was told that over time you become immune to scabies ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One Herbalist's Scabies Cure (Feb '11) 3 hr I will be cured 38
Post Scabies Itch Syndrome (Mar '12) 7 hr Lusa 153
Question about bacterial infections and scabies... 7 hr Worried 1
Scabies but no rash, just itching & crawling fe... (Mar '12) 11 hr Mgh 109
New bumps appear but sexual partners don't get ... (Aug '13) 15 hr digitty 3
Psorinum........homeopathic cure for Scabies? (Sep '11) 15 hr Canuckette 104
arm & hammer (Sep '09) 20 hr mertle 904
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) Jul 29 Marie 863
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Jul 27 Adana 4,093