How did I get rid of scabies in three...
uncle sam

Ukraine

#386 Feb 10, 2013
Langoliers - wanna buy some sulfur soap?
Faerie with Ooglies

Brisbane, Australia

#387 Feb 10, 2013
Note how EXPOSURE has made FRED/Lotus Fan/Uncle Sam's posts deteriorate into child-like "naa naa nee naa naah" words.

The Narcissist deteriorates rapidly when exposed.

They are unable to focus due to fear of the loss of their "SUPPLY - the attention they receive for information they provide which is not information gained from their own intellect or experience."

Without their supply the Narcissist sinks into depression and erratic behaviours.

They may find another source of supply, skulk away or target a new group of, as yet unsuspecting listeners.

They are incredibly uncomfortable and unable to deal with feelings of discomfort. The very discomfort they ignore and delight in when they are responsible for making others feel it.

disgusted

Davenport, IA

#389 Feb 11, 2013
You have no idea if the scabies were killed in 3 seconds because after you treat it takes weeks for everything to completely clear up, permethrin works but you need to cover from your neck down n get every crack and crevice don't miss a spot and put enough on don't short yourself and do not wash hands after its applied. i think stromectol works best, atleast for me it has but every person close to you needs to treat and remember elderly people don't always show symptoms!!!!! change all bedding wash any clothes that have been worn during the scabies outbreak, vacuum everything also!
Virtual Scabies

Hollywood, FL

#391 Feb 12, 2013
I want to buy some sulfur soap. Where can I get it?
branden

United States

#392 Feb 12, 2013
Well me and my gf went to the dr yesterday and diagnosed with scabies nasty embarassing. i cant sleep itching very bad dr gave us cream idk if its gunna work or not ive tryed hot showers ooooo no made itching worse so did a cold shower it helped for bout 20 mins i tryed lotion made me itch more help me i hate this i cant take the itching no more
dave

Birkenhead, UK

#393 Feb 17, 2013
ok guys have had this itch for years like you guys tried everything , got treatment for folliculitis with amoxicillin 500mg 4 times a day then after a week 250 mg 4 times and the stuff has cleared right up the itch is almost completely gone and the rash has almost gone also , so worth a try as this is the most itchy thing ever and it feels like things crawling under your skin , also the itch is under the skin / worth a try anyway good luck all ;)
endof myrope

Nevada, MO

#394 Feb 18, 2013
oh my gosh Canuchette!!! I can't believe it! This is a GREAT report!!! I'm so excited that I logged on today. I stay away from here alot cuz... there are so many crazy posts that just don't work. As you know. I've had it for a year! And tried it all - including the advantix thing. I just got a new perscription of stromectrol and premethrin from my doc who agreed finally that it won't do any harm for me to try it again.(she reminded her self out loud that 50% of it is placebo... nice).
So please, please keep me up dated. I will head out to buy the stuff this weekend. Can you just buy the glycerin on the shelf too? I've never looked for it.
Thank you and Gab so much. Hope this works. It would be so nice to end it all. Finally.

Can you please tell me what you mean by your statement-she reminded her self out loud that 50% of it is placebo....nice.????
antbl

Toronto, Canada

#395 Feb 18, 2013
Wow all this is fantastic ! Canuchette reminds me that I had he scabies as a teen and this being just after the exodus of 1939 there was no medication at all to have, the pharmacist was good enough to give me powder of sulfur from the display jars and some advise, I was 12 and the scabies being tiny spiders were much bigger in my mind and i still have arachno-phobia now. So i had some almond oil very rancid, sulfur galore and a crea my mother had been given 10 years ago which was an ointment from India called Benjoin. I disolved all these together, obtain to make a room in the attic and covered the little bed with new-papers. I completely covered my whole body and hair, then used more news-paper as a blanket, it was hell to stand the scratching and crawling feeling and I was tempted to get rid of the whole thing but I only washed it in the morning before anyone woke and I looked with magnifying glass. It was all out in the thick cream, millions of them some appeared to move a bit. I burned all the papers and after many month obtain to have the small attic bed burned too. I would have burned the house. My mother was proud of me and we never told anyone but the pharmacist. I was ashamed to have caught these horrible dark yellow tiny insect called parasites. They were eating me ! Now I am 85, soon, and I have demodex. Same thing right? But it may need different products and my pharmacist has been gone for over half a century . Will I be able to fix these "parasites" too? Will I find the stuff to use, I can't even find sulfur here. Does anyone knows anything about demodex? I mean.. the cure?
amy

United States

#396 Mar 11, 2013
Oh God where do I start I got these nasty little things n im losing my mind n donn't no what to do ive used the cream but I'm still itching && its not as bad but it still itches I hear borax works does it? N bleach in a bath? I'm going to try to put anything I see on to try to get rid of this

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#397 Mar 11, 2013
Hello all. Glycerin is available in health stores. Sulfur can be found in garden centres in nice yellow powder form. Apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp. in water taken orally. I also like 1/4 cup of brewer's yeast in water taken internally. It all works, just takes time.
Freewheelin Franklin

Denver, CO

#398 Mar 11, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
Hello all. Glycerin is available in health stores. Sulfur can be found in garden centres in nice yellow powder form. Apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp. in water taken orally. I also like 1/4 cup of brewer's yeast in water taken internally. It all works, just takes time.
If you really think about it none of this stuff has any action against mites except sulfur and that just drives morgellons below the surface , it might help a little with something like morgellons disease but then canauckette would have to realize she doesn't have mites.

Canuckette try grapefruit seed extract.

Location hidden

#399 Mar 11, 2013
Freewheelin Franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really think about it none of this stuff has any action against mites except sulfur and that just drives morgellons below the surface , it might help a little with something like morgellons disease but then canauckette would have to realize she doesn't have mites.
Canuckette try grapefruit seed extract.
I forgot to mention raspberry ketones, gotten thanks to you. Yes I do have mites - seen them in a microscope. I'll add grapefruit seed extract if you have evidence that it helps.
Faerie with Ooglies

Brisbane, Australia

#400 Mar 11, 2013
Canuckette. Just be careful who you listen to. "Freewheelin Franklin" appeared not long after FRED /troll/salesman was exposed on the forum.
Could be wrong. Just sayin'.Take care.
Ol' "It's morgellons/cure them with your immune system/magic seed oil/wave a crystal over your skin trollman".

Location hidden

#401 Mar 11, 2013
Faerie with Ooglies wrote:
Canuckette. Just be careful who you listen to. "Freewheelin Franklin" appeared not long after FRED /troll/salesman was exposed on the forum.
Ol' "It's morgellons/cure them with your immune system/magic seed oil/wave a crystal over your skin trollman".
You're right - it was Fred who mentioned raspberry ketones, which I have subsequently found at a pharmacy. What the heck, it's supposed to help you lose weight even if it doesn't kill the mites :)
Freewheelin Franklin

Denver, CO

#402 Mar 12, 2013
Ellagic acid from raspberries, I never said anything about ketones.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697951

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article
/pii/S0166354206001161

Your way better off using raspberries and put them in a blender with water , much more potent than any pill.

Canuckette you have morgellons disease that's why you have been at this so long.

Recent Morgellons research from the Charles Holmann foundations shows the presence of unusual spirochetes and those spirochetes are identified as Borrelia species. In other words the same bacteria that causes Lyme disease.

Grapefruit seed extract kills that bacteria and many others. You want to stay away from any kind of yeast where bacteria love to grow.

http://www.lyme.ws/grapefruit-seed-extract-is...
Freewheelin Franklin

Denver, CO

#403 Mar 12, 2013
Faerie with Ooglies wrote:
Fairy you have told more lies on this forum and done more damage with misdirected use of heavy poisons than anyone else. You're also the biggest control freak the forum has ever seen.You think Topix belongs to you and everyone else here are just your guests that you allow as long as they agree with you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#404 Mar 12, 2013
Ellagic acid from raspberries, I never said anything about ketones.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697951
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article
/pii/S0166354206001161
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ngbi4TdMBwMXX
Your way better off using raspberries and put them in a blender with water , much more potent than any pill.
Canuckette you have morgellons disease that's why you have been at this so long.
Recent Morgellons research from the Charles Holmann foundations shows the presence of unusual spirochetes and those spirochetes are identified as Borrelia species. In other words the same bacteria that causes Lyme disease.
Grapefruit seed extract kills that bacteria and many others. You want to stay away from any kind of yeast where bacteria love to grow.
http://www.lyme.ws/grapefruit-seed-extract-is...
You have no idea what Canuckette has. Post as many links as you want, but you have no idea what she has. You cannot and WILL NOT control this forum.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#405 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Fairy you have told more lies on this forum and done more damage with misdirected use of heavy poisons than anyone else. You're also the biggest control freak the forum has ever seen.You think Topix belongs to you and everyone else here are just your guests that you allow as long as they agree with you.
This is you Freddie Franklin Denver. Replace Fairy's name with Fred and there you have it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#406 Mar 12, 2013
Pay him no heed.
FRED

Denver, CO

#407 Mar 12, 2013
Jodyy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what Canuckette has. Post as many links as you want, but you have no idea what she has. You cannot and WILL NOT control this forum.
Your right, you're way too stupid for me to ever have any impact on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) 9 hr stopthecrawl 549
Equimax (ivermectin 1.87%) (Aug '08) 15 hr swampman 18
scabies begone Sat beenthere 1
Pin Pricks, black dots, and itchness Sat yhe024 1
Petition for a study of this desease Fri Sufrintoo 3
How common are asymptomatic carriers of scabies? (Mar '10) Fri Blu 20
Theory on why scabies is so hard to get rid of (Jan '12) Aug 28 Okanagon 5
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Aug 24 Canuckette 4,506
More from around the web