How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Gab

Pécs, Hungary

#1 Oct 27, 2011
I was suffering from scabies for years. They begun to bite me always in the afternoons, and the evenings were the worst. If I ate a choclate, or something sweet, I had terrible itching. I tried the official anti scabical treatments, they have irritate my skin, but the scabies didn’t disappear. I was frustrated, disappointed. I decided to get rid of them. Every evening I tried a new cream if one will help me, regardless what is this cream for … After some weeks it succeeded, I have found the right cream!
I felt, that creams contain menthol or camfor like green horse balsam are good, the itching is much less, but not enough, they do not kill the scabies. Scabies do not like menthol and/or camfor, this creams help us to exorcise the scabies out from the deeper part of our skin. After the menthol cream evening I tried another cream I bougt in a pharmacy without prescription. It was not a n anti scabies cream. And it had killed the scabies within three seconds. Immidiately finished the itching, and never came back!
My opinion is that against scabies we need two creams: the first contain menthol or camfor to „smoke out” from the deeper part of skin, the second cream to kill them. About this second cream I can write more, if somebody needs it.
jack

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Oct 27, 2011
whats this cream called!!?
scabiesareabtch

Gary, IN

#3 Oct 27, 2011
?!
Gab

Pécs, Hungary

#4 Oct 27, 2011
The name of the cream is: Ung. ad vulnera
It contains 27,9 g vaselin 1,5 g acidi borici, 0,6 g acidum calicilicum
scabiesareabtch

Gary, IN

#5 Oct 27, 2011
Gab wrote:
I was suffering from scabies for years. They begun to bite me always in the afternoons, and the evenings were the worst. If I ate a choclate, or something sweet, I had terrible itching. I tried the official anti scabical treatments, they have irritate my skin, but the scabies didn’t disappear. I was frustrated, disappointed. I decided to get rid of them. Every evening I tried a new cream if one will help me, regardless what is this cream for … After some weeks it succeeded, I have found the right cream!
I felt, that creams contain menthol or camfor like green horse balsam are good, the itching is much less, but not enough, they do not kill the scabies. Scabies do not like menthol and/or camfor, this creams help us to exorcise the scabies out from the deeper part of our skin. After the menthol cream evening I tried another cream I bougt in a pharmacy without prescription. It was not a n anti scabies cream. And it had killed the scabies within three seconds. Immidiately finished the itching, and never came back!
My opinion is that against scabies we need two creams: the first contain menthol or camfor to „smoke out” from the deeper part of skin, the second cream to kill them. About this second cream I can write more, if somebody needs it.
Yes, If you know something we dont, it would be much appreciated if you would tell us and not leave us cliffhanging! What are you trying to sell something????
Gab

Pécs, Hungary

#6 Oct 27, 2011
Sorry for the mistake: 0,6 g acidum salicilicum
scabiesareabtch

Gary, IN

#7 Oct 27, 2011
I am so frustrated with these parasites I do not know what to do! Here is my story...

I discovered we had an infestation about 4 weeks after my youngest daughter (2 yrs) came back home from an outing with her dad. She had a nasty looking rash on her tummy. I thought that it was mosquito bites. I noticed her dad had a similar looking rash on his neck about 3 days later. Being that they suffer from allergies, I thought they may have an allergic reaction to mosquito bites.

When me and my other 2 older children started noticing these bumps I still thought it was mosquitoes and started keeping all the windows closed. The mosquitoes were little and hard to see this past summer so I thought that they were covertly biting me and my children. It wasnt until I was laying in bed on afternoon and just feeling crawly and uncomfortable that I became paranoid. I knew something wasnt right. I started researching the web for types of mosquitoes. Then I googled what I was experiencing and results for scabies came up.

Went to the doc and she confirmed that it was scabies! So she presc the premethrin and the tube was big enough to apply to all 5 of us once, but I didnt know how important it was to treat the environment. The cream cleared up our rashes but we got reinfected. got more cream and spent $150 on cleaning supplies. Bleach, ammon, borax, moth balls, disinf spray, detergent, plastic covers, contractor bags, bedbug fumigators, bug spray etc.

With these supplies I begun a project I like to call "Scorched Earth".:-) It was like a "spring cleaning' ritual where every fabric in the house (even clean ones) were washed (with detergent and bleach for whites, det and borax or ammonia for colors) and stored in contrator bags while treating the rest of the envir. for scabies.

Its best to try to isolate the infected into one area if possible to prevent spreading and reinfestation from dropping mites here and there. So, all the cleaned stuff is in my kids bedroom and they all sleep in the living room on plastic covered furniture (easier to wipe or spray down that way) I am still in my bedroom but all curtains, rugs and any other upholstery has been placed in kids room. My mattress is covered with plastic...... cont...
Gab

Pécs, Hungary

#8 Oct 27, 2011
I also washed the clothes and bedclothes, but it didn't help. After the cream I did not need to wash anything. The itching stopped immidiately.

Go to a pharmacy and ask to make this cream, is it possible?

salicil (acidum salicilicum 0,6 g)
borax (acidi borici 1,5 g )
vaselin 28 g

This is a cheap cream, we can buy in pharmacy without prescription.
suffering

Florence, KY

#9 Oct 29, 2011
Can you tell me what the name of the cream was yu used and where I can purchase it or an equivalent to it here in the united states?
Eric B

Ireland

#10 Oct 29, 2011
Yes please tell us, I have had this for about 8 months now and I am completely sick of the damn things
Lee S Perry

Plano, IL

#11 Oct 29, 2011
I think Boroline may work about the same. It's vaseline, zinc oxide, lanolin and boric acid. I love the stuff because it does not irritate me at all. I can rub it in my eyes with no problem.

I'm going to have to try the camphor/menthol though. Let me understand correctly. First you use a camphor/menthol cream, then the next day you use the vaseline/boric acid cream?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 31, 2011
Perhaps acidum salicilicum, is homeopathic for salicylic acid. Seems to make sense. One can get a cream with salicylic acid in it at the drugstore. It is used for acne, dandruff, corns and warts. It can be a peeling agent on the skin as well for all of the above. I for one am going to try it. Just go and read labels in the skin care/warts departments.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 31, 2011
Perhaps there is a homeopathic cream. I am not familiar with much in that line, but you could ask at a health food store. I think your best bet might still be the drugstore. Salicylic acid is aspirin and used for various skin issues.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 31, 2011
Just a note to the wise, salicylic acid for warts is 30% and is meant to eat away at the skin, so not something you want to leave on your bare skin if you want some skin left.
james

Niles, MI

#15 Nov 3, 2011
what was the two creams that you used?
denise

Fort Myers, FL

#16 Feb 24, 2012
Gab wrote:
The name of the cream is: Ung. ad vulnera
It contains 27,9 g vaselin 1,5 g acidi borici, 0,6 g acidum calicilicum
This great but where can i get it. I be checked everywhere. Are you in the us

Location hidden

#17 Feb 25, 2012
denise wrote:
<quoted text>
This great but where can i get it. I be checked everywhere. Are you in the us
Just a thought - we could likely make our own:
Vaseline with borax, and crush some aspirins into the mix.
This is his original recipe:
salicil (acidum salicilicum 0,6 g)
borax (acidi borici 1,5 g )
vaselin 28 g
Seems to me the vaseline is just a convenient way to hold the borax on the skin. I've been using glycerin from the health food store with good success. It is much like vaseline in that it is a thick clear lotion that does not absorb into the skin, so I may try mixing some borax into it, and if I get ambitious, some crushed aspirin (salicylic acid).

Location hidden

#18 Feb 25, 2012
I'm in the process of making the above recipe. I found some out-of-date alka seltzer and so I put a couple of tablets (325 mg. of salicylic acid) in a bowl, dribbled some drops of water on them and of course they started to dissolve. I threw in some borax (likely too much) so it would dissolve and will add in the glycerin after the alka seltzer quits fizzing. I may be too strong but will tell you how it works.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 25, 2012
Canuckette wrote:
I'm in the process of making the above recipe. I found some out-of-date alka seltzer and so I put a couple of tablets (325 mg. of salicylic acid) in a bowl, dribbled some drops of water on them and of course they started to dissolve. I threw in some borax (likely too much) so it would dissolve and will add in the glycerin after the alka seltzer quits fizzing. I may be too strong but will tell you how it works.
So after a shower, I applied the above mix (about 1/4 cup of glycerin, two tablets of Alka Seltzer, and a small handful of borax). About 1/2 hour or more later, I had an itch on one ankle. I looked and there were a bunch of little things that I wiped off, then rolled up my pantleg and there were all kinds of little things on my skin. I wiped those off, added some more of the mix, and more came out. That leg has always been one of the worst places. Quite discouraging, considering I thought I was close to over this mess. Anyway, this mix is very good at getting out the hidden ones. I'll do the same tonight but also include my scalp.
christine

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Feb 25, 2012
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
So after a shower, I applied the above mix (about 1/4 cup of glycerin, two tablets of Alka Seltzer, and a small handful of borax). About 1/2 hour or more later, I had an itch on one ankle. I looked and there were a bunch of little things that I wiped off, then rolled up my pantleg and there were all kinds of little things on my skin. I wiped those off, added some more of the mix, and more came out. That leg has always been one of the worst places. Quite discouraging, considering I thought I was close to over this mess. Anyway, this mix is very good at getting out the hidden ones. I'll do the same tonight but also include my scalp.

oh my gosh Canuchette!!! I can't believe it! This is a GREAT report!!! I'm so excited that I logged on today. I stay away from here alot cuz... there are so many crazy posts that just don't work. As you know. I've had it for a year! And tried it all - including the advantix thing. I just got a new perscription of stromectrol and premethrin from my doc who agreed finally that it won't do any harm for me to try it again.(she reminded her self out loud that 50% of it is placebo... nice).

So please, please keep me up dated. I will head out to buy the stuff this weekend. Can you just buy the glycerin on the shelf too? I've never looked for it.

Thank you and Gab so much. Hope this works. It would be so nice to end it all. Finally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Bronners liquid castille soap? 1 hr itsanepidemicnotj... 27
If you CANT get rid of scabies, please read! (Oct '13) 1 hr itsanepidemicnotj... 22
Aloe Vera 6 hr Bny 23
Freeze instead of washing clothes (Dec '08) 15 hr Knotsirprized 20
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 21 hr Theyre Back 4,170
Completely Cured (May '10) 22 hr Theyre Back 25
Scabies-washing clothes (Jan '12) 23 hr Knotsirprized 20
My Ivermectin Treatment Story (Apr '12) 23 hr Frank 1,389
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) Thu Frank 1,334

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE