white things falling out of my skin

white things falling out of my skin

Posted in the Scabies Forum

skf

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2009
i went to the dr yesterday and discovered i had candida ??? i have a fungal infection as well, she told me it was a mistake for me to never dry off after my bath and keep my skin dry, since im scared of BATH TOWELS lol i thought of something . i had bought some deodarant called ;
BERT BEES
HERBAL DEODORANT
IT HAS SD ALCOHOL 40-B
STERILE WATER
SAGE OIL
LAVENDIN OIL
CITRIS MEDICA
LEMON PEEL OIL

I HAVE A SWEATING PROBLEM ALWAYS HAVE, AFTER USING THIS DEODARNT(SPRAY MIST KIND) MY SKIN IS DRY AND SOFT, IT DRYS UP THE WATER. FOR A LONG TIME I HAVE BEEN PUTTING MY CLOTHES ON WHILE STILL WET FOR BED, AFTER THIS MY SKIN IS DRY AND READY TO DRESS AFTER ABOUT 60 SECONDS.
AS A WOMAN;; I OPENED UP AND SPRAY THERE AS WELL,
OR I TAKE A BABY WIPE AND SPRAY IT REAL GOOD AND DO SOME SCRUBBING AROUNG THE (GENETAIL ARE) AND BACKSIDE WITH THIS SAGE OIL. THESE WHITE THINGS HAVE BEEN FALLING OFF MY SKIN, LOOKS LIKE LINT WITH LEGGS BUT THEY HAD LIKE A DARK SPOT IN THE MIDDLE, BETTER DIFINITION WOULD BE A SOLID WHITE WORM WITH LITTLE LEGS STICKING OUT THE SIDE AND A HOOK LIKE THING ON THE OTHER END, IM GUESSING THEY DIES AND WERE STILL IN MY SKIN, IDK. ANYWAY THE ONLY THING I HAVE SEEN ON LINE THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT IS COLLUMBOLA
skf

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2009
SOMETIMES I DONT MAKE SINCE TO MYSELF
i had a sweating problem and noticed that i never had sweat under my arms ,never,if it kept my pitts dry then the rest of my body should stay that way as well, i was very irritated in some places ,and they are healed like overnight, i dont know if this is what caused these things to roll over and die, or dead ones gave up their hold, one way or the other they are expelling, great great stuff also.
skf

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2009
bet this would be the ideal stuff to spray on your children ,its all natural, no toxins, no chems at all, and bugs can not handle the smell of sage ,ive heard that over the years, i never really realized what all this had in it .
bet you could mist your children and then their clothes with this stuff ,it may help them from crying and itching, it may fix the problem who knows.
MikDee

Milford, PA

#4 Oct 14, 2009
Interesting? Good for you!
skf

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2009
i am not feeling, anything but this stuff keeps falling out in my underwear, i had two weird things poking me in my sock, one looked like a big rose thorn sorta, the other a slinter with a tail, i felt like a gravel pit this morning .maybe its all the after debris like someone said . after they are gone,
Leslie

Lewis Center, OH

#6 Oct 14, 2009
Is this what u r talking about?
BERT BEES
HERBAL DEODORANT
IT HAS SD ALCOHOL 40-B
STERILE WATER
SAGE OIL
LAVENDIN OIL
CITRIS MEDICA
LEMON PEEL OIL
skf

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2009
yes
buggie

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Oct 14, 2009
I posted this on another thread but it's good reading.
http://www.cedarcidestore.com/alert_mites.htm...
excerpt:
"...The COLUMBELLA MITE is a microscopic parasite found in the air and on all surfaces. They are introduced to the body through the lungs and subsequently into the blood stream where they are destroyed by the liver as the blood is filtered through the bodies organs. When the pets immune system is compromised with the PET MEDS its filtering organs cease to function properly and subsequently the blood carried mite will migrate into the epidermal layer of the skin through the blood stream capillaries. When the animal can no longer support the mite population it is hosting, the parasite will adopt another host within the structure. This is normally the care giver or the closest person to the animal. Often this is a chemically imbalanced or less healthy individual that may itself have a over-reactive or compromised immune system. Once infested with the parasite a persons normal life style is totally disrupted. Constant biting and itching sensations and subsequent eruptions of the skin become debilitating and difficult to endure. The mites will attack the individual from the inside and the outside. Visual contact is next to impossible and medical diagnosis from the majority of the medical community is wrongfully that of parasitic psychosis. Treatment requires fogging or fumigation of the structure and applications of BEST YET MITICIDE, a low molecular weight silicone fluid carrier and modified essential oil of the juniperus virginiana tree (cedar) to the human and animals body. Internal relief can be obtained with properly dosed regiments of Stromectol, a prescription drug used for eradication of internal parasites. Reduction of the mite population within the structure and surrounding areas and on the human and animals body surface is the first step in elimination of this horrible dilemma..."
buggie

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Oct 14, 2009
skf,
Soft paper towels are good for drying off after your bath. I also cut up towels and used a few to dry off with. I used them once then washed them. I got so tired of not having soft things anymore. Now I can use a towel for 2 to 3 days and leave it out hanging. Miracle.
You still sound very infested. Please consider Stromectol/Ivermectin internally. Also, if you wash your laundry the way I do you never have to worry about activity in any cloth item.
skf

Glasgow, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2009
ACTUALLY ALL IVE GOT OFF WAS THOSE TWO LITTLE WHITE THINGS AND IT REALLY WASNT LIKE A CRAWL IT WAS MORE LIKE A FALL. ive not felt one thing since that, ive also been going through boxes and junk , and if i even flipped through the mail drawer ,id feel them all over me, i could still have some. i dont knnow because i cant see inside my body, but i dont feel them usually at all, if i do have them at all i feel like they could be in my bladder or overies,i was supposed to have the o's out but was scared to have surgery, those few times my husband was her(flutter feelings) and then these two whie things, nothing since, i used to feel them so bad, id stay up for days. i just dont feel them unless they are deep somewhere and the things i use keeps them inside the skin and they dont move, just to be honest i really dont know, all i kknow is i dont feel them most of the time, and even lint now is felt on my skin , or one dog hair, i know where it is, im just so confused, the crawling sensations are just gone period, with this being said do you think im still infested on the inside or something? i will worry about that now, i sure hope not, i do cramp alot like a period happeneing to me , but i cant have those, so i dont know what that is, but im always honest, i believe if i have them there are not many
skf

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 14, 2009
some of you are also stronger than most, when i was infested i couldne be on here because the torment around the conputer was ugly, so i didnt get on it but about 10 minutes tops. im highly terrified of these things, along with anything that crawls,jumps,all bugs do,i dont feel them here anymore when im typing away
skf

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 14, 2009
so ivermectin is internal meds? have you ever seem anything coming from you after taking that? i remember taking it for a few days, it did nothing to help me, how often do i take it? where did you say you get it? they say that master cleanse cleans out every organ if you can stand to do it , i did it one day and couldnt satnd it, maybe when i get moved i can start feeling better, rest, and try that slso , i did things like that when i was younger and it wasnt so bad, oh, my new landlord was a theif and she was tryying to scope my place out while my husband was at work and steal all he had, i told her dont do me no favors, im not renting, she now wont give me my money back and i need it, sheriff having to check it out, because a lot of robberies are taking place, she actually ask me if she could come back after dark, im still waiting for my turn , a turn for something to go right whats wrong with people. i want out of this house so bad, i always thought i had panic attacks but i had a real one today. its hard moving by yourself to, its a slow process.i will be blessed someday with some small little something other,
MikDee

Milford, PA

#13 Oct 24, 2009
skf wrote:
i went to the dr yesterday and discovered i had candida ??? i have a fungal infection as well, she told me it was a mistake for me to never dry off after my bath and keep my skin dry, since im scared of BATH TOWELS lol i thought of something . i had bought some deodarant called ;
BERT BEES
HERBAL DEODORANT
IT HAS SD ALCOHOL 40-B
STERILE WATER
SAGE OIL
LAVENDIN OIL
CITRIS MEDICA
LEMON PEEL OIL
So SKF, This is the stuff that cured you, not really the A&H right? I see Berts Bees products everywhere, but haven't found this deodorant in the stores yet? I hate buying online due to the time delay :(
buggie

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Oct 24, 2009
No Mike, deodorant doesn't cure this. The Arm and Hammer powdered laundry detergent cured her. I'm going to bathe the dog in it and hope it helps whatevers coming off him and bugging me.

skf,
If you feel cured, you don't need ivermectin. I had vibrations inside my skin my whole back, part of my lower leg, parts of my head, for almost a year and the Iver cured/killed that. I occasionally get a vibration near the crown of my head. To me that's mites hatching and I need to take Ivermectin. I get it at the feed store.$6 a tube for apple flavored 1.87 Ivermectin (only Iver, no other ingreds). In case you go, please don't tell them it's for you!

ps skf. I saw the Michael Moore movie today. You might want to see it regarding your house situation.
MikDee

Milford, PA

#15 Oct 24, 2009
buggie, if you reread her 1st post on this page, it said that things started falling off her once she used the Berts Bees deodorant, not from the A&H?
I would think the sage oil in it had something to do with this. I've been using A&H (1 cup in the bath) for wks now, it's good, but I haven't noticed anything like this.
buggie

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Oct 24, 2009
MikDee wrote:
buggie, if you reread her 1st post on this page, it said that things started falling off her once she used the Berts Bees deodorant, not from the A&H?
I would think the sage oil in it had something to do with this. I've been using A&H (1 cup in the bath) for wks now, it's good, but I haven't noticed anything like this.
Go for it.
Napier67

Houston, TX

#17 Oct 2, 2016
skf wrote:
BERT BEES
HERBAL DEODORANT
IT HAS SD ALCOHOL 40-B
STERILE WATER
SAGE OIL
LAVENDIN OIL
CITRIS MEDICA
LEMON PEEL OIL

I HAVE A SWEATING PROBLEM ALWAYS HAVE, AFTER USING THIS DEODARNT(SPRAY MIST KIND) MY SKIN IS DRY AND SOFT, IT DRYS UP THE WATER. FOR A LONG TIME I HAVE BEEN PUTTING MY CLOTHES ON WHILE STILL WET FOR BED, AFTER THIS MY SKIN IS DRY AND READY TO DRESS AFTER ABOUT 60 SECONDS.
AS A WOMAN;; I OPENED UP AND SPRAY THERE AS WELL,
OR I TAKE A BABY WIPE AND SPRAY IT REAL GOOD AND DO SOME SCRUBBING AROUNG THE (GENETAIL ARE) AND BACKSIDE WITH THIS SAGE OIL. THESE WHITE THINGS HAVE BEEN FALLING OFF MY SKIN, LOOKS LIKE LINT WITH LEGGS BUT THEY HAD LIKE A DARK SPOT IN THE MIDDLE, BETTER DIFINITION WOULD BE A SOLID WHITE WORM WITH LITTLE LEGS STICKING OUT THE SIDE AND A HOOK LIKE THING ON THE OTHER END, IM GUESSING THEY DIES AND WERE STILL IN MY SKIN, IDK. ANYWAY THE ONLY THING I HAVE SEEN ON LINE THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT IS COLLUMBOLA
My doc told me to increase my Greek yogurt intake like the servings a day and take a prebiotic that can be purchased at any store. I did and my condition greatly improved. He also stated that I should risk my sugar intake by 80% and to eliminate my white bread and rice intake. Candia feeds of sugars both artifical and natural, honey is a great alternative.

Try it for a week you will be surprised the improvement not to mention you will loss a few pounds in the process.

EAT HEALTHY AND TRY AND STAY AWAY FROM PROCESSED FOODS!
thafiz

Odessa, TX

#18 Oct 9, 2016
Use a blow-dryer instead of a towel to dry off. The heat will kill surface and near surface mites.
keith

Hollywood, FL

#19 Oct 9, 2016
thafiz wrote:
Use a blow-dryer instead of a towel to dry off. The heat will kill surface and near surface mites.
Would you quit posting all over this forum about the stupid blow dryer. It doesnt do a damn thing to fight scabies.
Its better to use an exfoliating wash cloth and an exfoliating towel. You are a god damn zapper spammer. stop posting your nonsense. Its spammers like you who have effed this forum up beyond repair.
diescabiesdie

UK

#20 Oct 22, 2016
keith wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you quit posting all over this forum about the stupid blow dryer. It doesnt do a damn thing to fight scabies.
Its better to use an exfoliating wash cloth and an exfoliating towel. You are a god damn zapper spammer. stop posting your nonsense. Its spammers like you who have effed this forum up beyond repair.
Heat warms them up and sets the buggers off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arm & hammer (Sep '09) 4 hr Alaska 1,030
How does Ivermectin work exactly? (Mar '11) 7 hr Magnaking 138
News What to Do if You Get Scabies 10 hr Vince 2
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) Sat Wendymite 586
advantix ii blue concerns (Mar '12) Sat jhannamarie 9
Scabies Sat jhannamarie 2
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) Fri Trythis 1,529
More from around the web