Scabies Free Within TWO Weeks - Natur...

Scabies Free Within TWO Weeks - Naturally

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Anonymous

Lansing, MI

#1 Jan 17, 2011
I posted an earlier forum about a month ago but this is much quicker. Hope mods don't mind.

My regime:
Two Bitter Melon pills 3x a day with meals
1-2 Cayenne Pills a day. I would also take one if I got woken up by the itchies.
1 Zinc pill a day to help boost my immune system.
Avoided dairy and meat and refined sugars and flours. Ate A LOT of sauteed onions and garlic (the critters hate the smell of it in your skin).
Washed religiously with color safe bleach and detergent. Put anything I wasn't planning on washing outside in the cold in baskets on the front porch until I was ready to wash. Put all washed clothes in the cold in baskets on the back porch. Quarantined cloths a lot!
Any shoes I wore got placed outside over night.
Vacuumed, wiped counter tops, placed all rugs outside until I was better.
Slept on air mattress instead of bed. Wiped it down with Clorox wipes after I got up and before I went to bed.
Took diluted tea tree oil baths and mixed some with extra virgin olive oil to use as a lotion (VERY soothing).

The one thing that helped me the most was the bitter melon pills. When I started taking those I got SO much better. And I say that because I had scabies for about two months not knowing what it was. When I was diagnosed at the clinic I had already been eating lots of garlic and taking cayenne pills for about a week and a half trying to kill whatever sickness I thought I might have had. The garlic and cayenne held them back but didn't get rid of them. Then I started taking bitter melon pills after giving up on prescribed scabies lotion (didn't work) and was better within two weeks.
Anonymous

Lansing, MI

#2 Jan 17, 2011
ALSO I used sulfur soap and avoided washing my hair - they hate dirty skin they can't bite.
Canuckette

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Jan 17, 2011
estabudda wrote:
I posted an earlier forum about a month ago but this is much quicker. Hope mods don't mind.
My regime:
Two Bitter Melon pills 3x a day with meals
1-2 Cayenne Pills a day. I would also take one if I got woken up by the itchies.
1 Zinc pill a day to help boost my immune system.
Avoided dairy and meat and refined sugars and flours. Ate A LOT of sauteed onions and garlic (the critters hate the smell of it in your skin).
Washed religiously with color safe bleach and detergent. Put anything I wasn't planning on washing outside in the cold in baskets on the front porch until I was ready to wash. Put all washed clothes in the cold in baskets on the back porch. Quarantined cloths a lot!
Any shoes I wore got placed outside over night.
Vacuumed, wiped counter tops, placed all rugs outside until I was better.
Slept on air mattress instead of bed. Wiped it down with Clorox wipes after I got up and before I went to bed.
Took diluted tea tree oil baths and mixed some with extra virgin olive oil to use as a lotion (VERY soothing).
The one thing that helped me the most was the bitter melon pills. When I started taking those I got SO much better. And I say that because I had scabies for about two months not knowing what it was. When I was diagnosed at the clinic I had already been eating lots of garlic and taking cayenne pills for about a week and a half trying to kill whatever sickness I thought I might have had. The garlic and cayenne held them back but didn't get rid of them. Then I started taking bitter melon pills after giving up on prescribed scabies lotion (didn't work) and was better within two weeks.
Where did you get the bitter melon pills, on-line or in a health food store?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 26, 2011
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get the bitter melon pills, on-line or in a health food store?
Canuckette, I found Bitter Melon (online) at Swanson Vitamins,$6.22 for 60 capsules. Don't have time to order (although they usually have it delivered in 3 days). If I feel I need it, I'll order when I return.$5 delivery, so I'll likely buy more. Honest, I don't sell for them. Friend got me started with them a few yrs ago. Happy with their products & prices, & fast regular delivery.
Canuckette

Hamilton, Canada

#5 Jan 26, 2011
Sig Olson wrote:
<quoted text>
Canuckette, I found Bitter Melon (online) at Swanson Vitamins,$6.22 for 60 capsules. Don't have time to order (although they usually have it delivered in 3 days). If I feel I need it, I'll order when I return.$5 delivery, so I'll likely buy more. Honest, I don't sell for them. Friend got me started with them a few yrs ago. Happy with their products & prices, & fast regular delivery.
Thanks Sig,
I'll have to look them up - it seems they have all kinds of things. Don't worry about someone thinking you're selling things - we're all a bunch of beggars telling other beggars where to find bread.
Speaking of bread - bet there's lots of great food to enjoy on your cruise. Have a great time!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 26, 2011
Food aplenty all hours. I can pack it away too!(Got a Tapeworm?:)) Do tons of walking, so I've lost any I gained quickly for past cruises. Have never done this big a trip before. 2 separate ships.
Swanson has a lot of stuff and do RXs too, but I've only ordered supplements, oils, etc. Don't have a tally as to how much I've spent on this--but it's PLENTY!--as everyone else here.
Swanson will send plenty of catalogs & email if you want it. They have a good health news-type letter, and you can research in there too I think.
Oh, the Food!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will sulfur soap get rid of scabies (Jun '10) 1 hr Justagirl 232
why you are not beating the mites..... (Jul '10) 5 hr Mallox 48
Cured finally after 2 years 9 hr Fred 1
How do you treat Scabies on your lips? (Jan '12) 11 hr Bluesky 14
Do scabies get in your throat? (Nov '10) 11 hr Bluesky 47
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 15 hr Rob in Vancouver 1,014
morgellons mite itching crawling (Nov '06) Wed Faith 33
More from around the web