are these scabies??
ann856

Cypress, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Hello.
A couple of weeks ago i get infested with scabies which started out to be a bumps that looks like mosquito bites on my arms. The doctor said it was scabies and perscribed me permethrin. After the first application the scabies seems to be gone then I did the second application which i was told to do in another week.. after that application I broke out with rash again but now all over my chest and arms.. The itching was so bad that i couldnt sleep at night. I went back to the doctor again and she said i was reinfected. I did another round of permethrin cream and did all the cleaning etc like the first time. Its been a week and everything was better I can finally sleep again.. Then yesterday I began itching in my waist/belly area. Not as bad though but after some scratching a few red bumps with a center appeared. I also have a rash around my finger where there is hair and a red bump with a cut in the middle on my hand that is itchy. Am i reinfected again?? The thing is the bumps looks different from my first infection.
here are some pictures.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/anniea...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/anniea...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miticide, Insecticide and dust used successfully 6 min tryingtocureit 1
Immune system question 29 min tryingtocureit 10
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 45 min tryingtocureit 1,408
5 Years later (after 18 month infection) I stil... 51 min tryingtocureit 6
Scabies/Eggs lifespan? and a question about pre... (Apr '07) 19 hr Linda 514
Attention All! Dawn original blue bath, black ... (Nov '09) Mon Linda 42
Deet for scabies? (Jun '13) Mon tryingtocureit 7
More from around the web