Zapper can reduces the pin pricks and...

Zapper can reduces the pin pricks and crawling, and more

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Been 8 yrs

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2012
I always have massive pin pricks 2nd day after oral ivermectin. I read from the following that this lady used zapper for just couple hours to stop morgellon crawling and even cured it:

http://zapmorgellons.blogspot.com/2009/06/how...

I zapped myself for nonstop one hour, with 30K Hz, and the pin pricks reduced a lot, and the intensity that I donot have to scratch.

I also remember couple people claimed the zapper helped them got rid of scabbies about 7 years ago at an forum.

Since: Aug 12

Canada

#2 Aug 28, 2012
An interesting thing, we used to have one of those fly zappers shaped like a fly swatter. If you touched the wires you got a pretty good shock.

Anyway we knocked this fly out of the air with it. It laid there and we watched it. We thought it was dead, but in a bit it got up started walking around and looked like it would fly away again so we zapped it again. About 10 zaps later, somebody got bored and thought he would kill it for sure, this time he held the zapper on it until it was basically smoking and burning. I didn't watch it any more after that.

Seems to me that zapping yourself with electricity could be more torture than cure, but I might find it interesting.

Since: Dec 12

New York, NY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Hey. Do you where can I get zappers? Thank you so much...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
small tiny clear bumps...looks like something i... (Jul '08) 3 hr Lady Di 46
News Health district scabies treatment day deemed su... 6 hr Wasting our time 1
Misdiagnosed? (Mar '08) 23 hr Shelbi 6
Only one in house with scabies? (Mar '12) Tue ljh1965 69
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) Tue Ciera 977
Post Scabies Nodules on male genitals (May '08) Tue recreational 64
Post Scabies Itch Syndrome (Mar '12) Tue recreational 205
More from around the web