LICE B GONE WORKS!!! My Children are ...
Me Too

Murrieta, CA

#83 Sep 23, 2011
mitewarrior77 wrote:
I received reports today that one of our friends took a double dose of Stromectol/Ivermectin tablets and while the effects were challenging, the results were impressive.
It did for me..........at least for now! And I pray that it goes on forever! How sad is it that you tell people that a treatment that worked for me doesn't work! Aren't you telling people that they have no options but to do what you say? I say, it worked for me. How arrogant of you to tell people that what you say is the total truth!
Me Too

Murrieta, CA

#84 Sep 23, 2011
mitewarrior77 wrote:
I received reports today that one of our friends took a double dose of Stromectol/Ivermectin tablets and while the effects were challenging, the results were impressive.
Sorry, was reading on the Imidacloprid thread that you thought topical ivermectin was worthless,
hannah

Rockford, OH

#85 Dec 28, 2011
hi me my fiance and daught have scabies i went to a health food store and i bought lice b gone it says on the bottle that it is for lice nits and SCABIES. just got it i also bought tea tree oil body wash from bassets health food store i let you know how it works in a couple of days!
mar1055

United States

#86 Feb 14, 2012
Can u use lice b gone on furniture and bedding?
mar1055

United States

#87 Feb 14, 2012
MomOfThree wrote:
Well initially I placed an order for about 48 bucks which was 3 16oz spray bottles. Then I realized I needed a gallon which is like 70 bucks. If you call Lice B Gone to place an order, you will get voicemail but Jim will return your call and he is very sweet and sympathetic to the problems that bring people in search of his product. Anyway, he was the one who told me that I can use the product in my
laundry with the Borax, on the animals, spray it on upholstery...(but I decided to throw out my upholstery)..he said to put the product on right after a shower and up to three times a day on the kids. The ingredients say plant enzymes and filtered water but when I had spoken on the phone with Jim he said there is also sugar cane in it. I know he said he decided to not include any essential oils in the solution because he realized that some people are really sensitive to them. I am going to be getting one more gallon of the product and I am very certain that it will be the last that I need. Only because I like the idea of cleaning my carpets with it and using it in my laundry too. Because it's almost like a soapy consistency, although it does dry clear on your skin...it does have a real drying effect but then your skin flakes and peels off to reveal beautiful skin underneath once again. I encourage you to look at the pics of my sweet little boy on that site http://scabiesphotos.tripod.com and you will see for yourself the incredibile improvement his skin has made. IT IS UNDENIABLE. And will deal with as many nay-sayers as want to come my way when it comes to this product because I TOTALLY 100% believe in it. If you are still suffering I hope you will try it. It would so great to have another poster on here trying it and experiencing relief and success and corraborate what I am saying. Blessings to you.
does lice b gone work on furniture and bedding?
LoriSaysHey

San Diego, CA

#88 Feb 14, 2012
MomOfThree wrote:
I feel I owe it to all the people who read this forum, who are suffering, to tell you guys that this product, called LICE B GONE does work to get rid of scabies. It is NON-TOXIC and IT WORKS. My three children are almost totally cured from using this product, it has been like a MIRACLE!!! The problem is that it is not easy to find in some places...like no drug stores or Walmarts had it in my area...so I had to go online and then order it (I ordered by phone) but you can order by email or whatever. I recommend getting a gallon to start off because you are going to be applying the product a few times a day, like every 8 hours and the results are UNDENIABLE!! My kids are no longer ITCHY! Just a few areas of redness remain but they are also going AWAY. You don't have to use the dangerous chemicals to make scabies go away...so if you don't have to, why would you? There is an alternative that is very safe and, more importantly, EFFECTIVE. End your suffering or the suffering of your children! Get LICE B GONE and your SCABIES will BE GONE!
Yes! Lice B Gone or Lice R Gone works because it includes the same enzyme that the Lice and Scabies secrete when it is time for them to molt. When the larvae come in contact with the enzyme (all natural nontoxic) they are force to molt early and they die. Takes a while to cycle through the insects life-cycle (eggs hatching, larvae travel to surface of skin, hang onto a hair folicle until it is time for them to molt, then to molt and become an adult), but it works and the itching usually stops in a couple days, then it takes another few weeks for everything to die and for your body to rid yourself of them via the pores, whcih causes spotting, but not itching, but anyway, I'm glad someone else is posting about this stuff, because it works - but only if it is Scabies or Lice. If it is Morgellions that is another issue - and if you are deligent, there is a post on this site about Morgellions and someone who found relief from that too. Hang in there everyone! Be deligent and you will get set free.
mommie of parker

Chicago, IL

#89 Feb 28, 2012
Lice be gone does work for scabies. The perscribed. My seventeen month old the shit that they use to kill weeds and I was to scared to use it on him so I contacted my local nature store and they told me this was the best. A little expensive( but not as much as the medication they give u at the dr) if lice be gone did not work for you then something has gone wrong....highly recommend this product.

Since: Oct 09

Augusta, Georgia

#90 Mar 5, 2012
Have you tried lice b gone? I'm thinking about trying it. They say emsynes helps and it does have it. I just used three more rounds of Elimite cream and up my legs the mites go again!

Adana
Mite Killer wrote:
I just HAPPEN to know that Lice B Gone is a bogus product and it will NOT CURE scabies. Put me in touch with the man who invented the product, I'd like to have a few words with him.
As for you, shame on you!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#91 Mar 5, 2012
Adana wrote:
<quoted text>Have you tried lice b gone? I'm thinking about trying it. They say emsynes helps and it does have it. I just used three more rounds of Elimite cream and up my legs the mites go again!

Adana
If you have Scabies none of the over the counter lice treatment help at all. You'd just be wasting your money and giving the Scabies mites more time to burrow deeper in your skin and multiply.

Augusta, Georgia

#92 Mar 5, 2012
How have I been wasting money when I haven't tried anything for years, Mite Warrior? What do you suggest I use? How did you get rid of the Scabies mite or have you?

They do have new and improved things, so I might like to try something I haven't tried. I've used Elimite cream three times in the past month and that didn't work. I do know that emzyne cleaners help get them off the carpets and kill them in the car. Under my skin is the big delemia.

Has anyone ever tried the peanut-butter scented glue boards that attract bugs?

I have these things on my eyelashes and they bite me all night long.
not by mite

Costa Mesa, CA

#93 Mar 7, 2012
Larry wrote:
I cured it using permethrin 10 from tractor supply. Read my thread. It works and I am not selling anything. Nothing natural works, just coddles them. Let the the tree huggers suffer with their homemade cures but if you want them gone,take drastic measures and kill them.
how can i follow a thread? do i have to register?

Augusta, Georgia

#94 Mar 7, 2012
Click on "Add to my Tracker".
Sandy

Boise, ID

#95 Apr 2, 2012
Oh it works alright used it recently and years ago I will live by it and killed fleas in my carpet stripped my floors and got out EVERY stain from laundry this is the MIRICLE SOLUTION
Sandy

Boise, ID

#96 Apr 2, 2012
MY KID JUST WASHED IT OUT WITH THE STUFF AND HAD A LICE CHECK AT SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY AND WAS CLEAR I HAVE SPRAYED A SMALL SECTION OF A ROOM FILLED WITH FLEAS AND NO FLEAS IN THAT AREA BUT STEP OUTA THE AREA AND FLEAS EVERYWHERE IN THE SAME CARPETED ROOM ....Amazing stuff really
abc

Denver, CO

#98 Apr 2, 2012
Mite Killer wrote:
I just HAPPEN to know that Lice B Gone is a bogus product and it will NOT CURE scabies. Put me in touch with the man who invented the product, I'd like to have a few words with him.
As for you, shame on you!
yes it's a big waste of time and money
Lori

Cameron, MO

#99 Apr 5, 2012
Sailor wrote:
I feel compelled to doubt this, what someone said on that other thread about you sounding like a sells rep, you sort of do, and on the internet, you can't just go around believing it because someone says it, I prefer to have more then one person saying it works.
I'd be sick if you came on here and lied to all these people giving them false hope.
I'm sorry, but like I said, anybody can come on here and claim something works, I'd suggest anyone who whats to be a guinea pig to get the small 16oz rather then the gallon to try it out.
I know the CVS website carries it, but I called to all the stores located around me and they don't. As far as I know, you can't find it in any stores.
they have it at dollar general you spray it on your body have not tried but going too see if it works have tried every thing else why not try this
lifeupsidedown

Los Angeles, CA

#100 Apr 20, 2012
bitten1 wrote:
WOW, I luv Lice B Gone and I luv the lady that started this post and she even put pic's up of her son's progress, and it's so true, I am having the same progress. I'm healing so fast, I've waited a while to post this just to make sure it really works. I have thought other things worked only to find scabies are back.
And you guys should know me by now, I've been comming here for 2 yrs. The Lice B Gone is a rust color, watery, a little smelly but not strong, and a little sticky. I'm ordering another gallon size cause I'm paranoid, of course! I never want these awful things to come back. Lysol spray worked to rid my home and car of them, I feel so clean and normal again. Take Care everyone!
Where can I order it in the gallon size. I think I may have scabies but just itchy that spreads and wakes me up at night. Docs think im crazy but Iím totally sure its Scabies :(

Post a link or something.

Thanks!!
lifeupsidedown

Los Angeles, CA

#101 Apr 20, 2012
Thank you all so much for posting your success with Lice B gone!!! I feel another weight lifting from my heart. This is terrible, worrying that you may loose your job and everything you have worked so hard for, hurting the people you love around you and the isolation and fear, helplessly plummets you to a very dark place inside! At times I just wanted never again to open my eyes!

I have read here that people were also having great success with Arm & Hammer detergent for sensitive skin - powdered version and also by adding Diatomatiouse Earth in their sheets or on the skin after each bath/shower(food grade and not to be confused with the harmful pool variety). I am doing both of those now! At this moment I am covered in sulfur soap and it has just about completely dried and time to finish soaking in the detergent with added epson salt. I read The Epson salt also helps.

I also tried the Triphala. I believe that works also but I stopped taking it after 3 doctors told me I did not have scabies but will resume as the itchiness has comeback, again waking me up at night. Reading your posts allows me to breath a little better as there is another option with success stories here. It helps me move step by step away from that dark place! Thank you!!! Please, I beg to thank you!
shaniika frm nz

Germany

#103 Nov 20, 2012
MomOfThree wrote:
I feel I owe it to all the people who read this forum, who are suffering, to tell you guys that this product, called LICE B GONE does work to get rid of scabies. It is NON-TOXIC and IT WORKS. My three children are almost totally cured from using this product, it has been like a MIRACLE!!! The problem is that it is not easy to find in some places...like no drug stores or Walmarts had it in my area...so I had to go online and then order it (I ordered by phone) but you can order by email or whatever. I recommend getting a gallon to start off because you are going to be applying the product a few times a day, like every 8 hours and the results are UNDENIABLE!! My kids are no longer ITCHY! Just a few areas of redness remain but they are also going AWAY. You don't have to use the dangerous chemicals to make scabies go away...so if you don't have to, why would you? There is an alternative that is very safe and, more importantly, EFFECTIVE. End your suffering or the suffering of your children! Get LICE B GONE and your SCABIES will BE GONE!
hi there how long exactly did it take for lice b gone to cure the scabies i hav a one year old n a four month old wil that work for them im dsperate for answers and i feel depresd cos my babys suffring so plz send a txt back it will help alot so hw many times a week
Shelly Weltsy

Los Angeles, CA

#104 Nov 21, 2012
I really depends on how bad the infestation is. The stuff really works. It worked best for me after a long hot bath. The directions say to rub ut in and leave it on for a minimum of 12 hours and repeat until cleared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 6 hr Rob in Vancouver 958
Mites burrowing mostly after effective topical ... 8 hr Rob in Vancouver 1
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 11 hr Rob in Vancouver 4,841
Absolute proof that hives are actually mites 13 hr Rob in Vancouver 10
Real difference between Permethrin and Essentia... 14 hr Rob in Vancouver 1
MMS and DMSO (Jul '11) 18 hr Jane 79
How to see your mites without skin scrapings. 19 hr Rob in Vancouver 1
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) Thu Bruce Allmitey 1,547
More from around the web