LICE B GONE WORKS!!! My Children are ...

LICE B GONE WORKS!!! My Children are almost TOTALLY CURED from it!

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
MomOfThree

Queensbury, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2008
I feel I owe it to all the people who read this forum, who are suffering, to tell you guys that this product, called LICE B GONE does work to get rid of scabies. It is NON-TOXIC and IT WORKS. My three children are almost totally cured from using this product, it has been like a MIRACLE!!! The problem is that it is not easy to find in some places...like no drug stores or Walmarts had it in my area...so I had to go online and then order it (I ordered by phone) but you can order by email or whatever. I recommend getting a gallon to start off because you are going to be applying the product a few times a day, like every 8 hours and the results are UNDENIABLE!! My kids are no longer ITCHY! Just a few areas of redness remain but they are also going AWAY. You don't have to use the dangerous chemicals to make scabies go away...so if you don't have to, why would you? There is an alternative that is very safe and, more importantly, EFFECTIVE. End your suffering or the suffering of your children! Get LICE B GONE and your SCABIES will BE GONE!
Scabies3

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Feb 1, 2008
I think we got your message loud and clear. May I ask, what exactly are the ingredients in Lice B Gone?
MomOfThree

Queensbury, NY

#3 Feb 1, 2008
Scabies3 wrote:
I think we got your message loud and clear. May I ask, what exactly are the ingredients in Lice B Gone?
LOL, thank goodness about getting the message, as I was beginning to wonder, seemed for a little bit there that NO ONE was getting it lol, I just looked on the bottle and it says "Filtered water and enzymes from natural plant sources" I also happen to know from speaking to the man who invented the product, that it contains something from sugar cane too. All I can say is that this stuff MOST DEFINITELY works and so I feel that after everything my poor kids have gone through I owe it to myself and other parents to spread the word because IT WORKS!! YAY!!
Mite Killer

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2008
I just HAPPEN to know that Lice B Gone is a bogus product and it will NOT CURE scabies. Put me in touch with the man who invented the product, I'd like to have a few words with him.

As for you, shame on you!
MomOfThree

Queensbury, NY

#5 Feb 1, 2008
How can you SAY that??? IT IS WORKING ON MY KIDS!!! Did you not use the product CORRECTLY??? SHAME ON YOU!!!! I found something that is curing my children and I feel a PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY to shout it from the highest mountain that LICE B GONE WORKS!!! I have PHOTOGRAPHS to PROVE IT..want to SEE THEM?? want to speak to MY CHILDREN?? try to tell MY KIDS that it does not work!!! They will tell you the TRUTH!! why would I lie about something like that???? You are doing people who are reading this forum as SERIOUS DIS-SERVICE by implicating that I am not being truthful.
MISERABLE IN SA

AOL

#6 Feb 1, 2008
MomOfThree wrote:
How can you SAY that??? IT IS WORKING ON MY KIDS!!! Did you not use the product CORRECTLY??? SHAME ON YOU!!!! I found something that is curing my children and I feel a PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY to shout it from the highest mountain that LICE B GONE WORKS!!! I have PHOTOGRAPHS to PROVE IT..want to SEE THEM?? want to speak to MY CHILDREN?? try to tell MY KIDS that it does not work!!! They will tell you the TRUTH!! why would I lie about something like that???? You are doing people who are reading this forum as SERIOUS DIS-SERVICE by implicating that I am not being truthful.
Mom of three,
Are you sure your children had scabies? Scabies usually takes time to get rid because of there life cycle and habiting under skin.That's why most poster are sketical. Maybe Lice b gone worked but it was treaing something else.

I am very happy for you & your children. Isn't it nice to feel normal again and not to be worrying about your children. Love your kids, leave this behind you and Enjoy life. MIS
Mite Killer

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2008
MomOfThree wrote:
How can you SAY that??? IT IS WORKING ON MY KIDS!!! Did you not use the product CORRECTLY??? SHAME ON YOU!!!! I found something that is curing my children and I feel a PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY to shout it from the highest mountain that LICE B GONE WORKS!!! I have PHOTOGRAPHS to PROVE IT..want to SEE THEM?? want to speak to MY CHILDREN?? try to tell MY KIDS that it does not work!!! They will tell you the TRUTH!! why would I lie about something like that???? You are doing people who are reading this forum as SERIOUS DIS-SERVICE by implicating that I am not being truthful.
What parasite are fighting? If it's sarcoptic mites then perhaps your children are better but you have not said they are cured. Using this product won't bring about a cure for scabies. It may kill whatever is crawling about the skin but won't reach the stratum corneum where the mites burrow.

Scabies are sarcoptic burrowing mites that require treatment with a topical scabicide or Avermectin or Milbemycin. An enzyme treatment (and we are talking about a Lice treatment here, not a scabies treatment) won't cure scabies.

So, if you're so sure it works, please post the contact info for Mr. LBG and I will ask him to stand by this product as a scabies cure. I don't think he will.
MomOfThree

Queensbury, NY

#8 Feb 1, 2008
Their pediatrician diagnosed it as scabies. I am not sure if we are allowed to give out email addresses on here, if so I can show you photos and you can see for yourself what we have been dealing with. I am not sure of the rules of this forum...I will check back here in the morning. :)
Sailor

Albrightsville, PA

#9 Feb 2, 2008
I feel compelled to doubt this, what someone said on that other thread about you sounding like a sells rep, you sort of do, and on the internet, you can't just go around believing it because someone says it, I prefer to have more then one person saying it works.
I'd be sick if you came on here and lied to all these people giving them false hope.
I'm sorry, but like I said, anybody can come on here and claim something works, I'd suggest anyone who whats to be a guinea pig to get the small 16oz rather then the gallon to try it out.

I know the CVS website carries it, but I called to all the stores located around me and they don't. As far as I know, you can't find it in any stores.
zooks

Idaho Falls, ID

#10 Feb 2, 2008
I have bottles of the stuff under my sink. I spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars loading up on lice r gone, plus the company stole my money by not sending something I ordered.(probably would have been useless anyway)
I dont like their product and I think they have some ethical problems as well.

But that is just my experience.
Perhaps Momofthrees experience really has been different.

Since: Jan 08

Palmerton, PA

#11 Feb 2, 2008
"lice r gone" doesn't seem to be related to the "lice b gone" though.
Scabies3

Hollywood, FL

#12 Feb 2, 2008
MomOfThree wrote:
How can you SAY that??? IT IS WORKING ON MY KIDS!!! Did you not use the product CORRECTLY??? SHAME ON YOU!!!! I found something that is curing my children and I feel a PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY to shout it from the highest mountain that LICE B GONE WORKS!!! I have PHOTOGRAPHS to PROVE IT..want to SEE THEM?? want to speak to MY CHILDREN?? try to tell MY KIDS that it does not work!!! They will tell you the TRUTH!! why would I lie about something like that???? You are doing people who are reading this forum as SERIOUS DIS-SERVICE by implicating that I am not being truthful.
kids get rid of scabies easily. their immune systems are young and vibrant. they are healthy and growing. it is possible that lice b gone, helped them get through their last stages of scabies. but for most adults, these products sold from all these websites, with all their photos and so-called stories from the people who were healed, well, these websites prey on people like us who are having a difficult time trying to cure ourselves. money is hard to come by these days, and to throw it out the window, because a product contains "filtered water" and "enzymes," come on, you can buy so many things at walmart for cleaning, etc. with the money that you waste on these claims. okay, well, have a good weekend. go patriots!!
Sam

Courtland, CA

#13 Feb 2, 2008
momof3, you can register at photobucket.com and post pictures, place the links here.
MomOfThree

Queensbury, NY

#14 Feb 2, 2008
http://scabiesphotos.tripod.com

They are not totally over it yet but they are very close as the photos will show...only my youngest I put up there on the pics because he had it the worst...my older two have hardly any redness left on their skin whatsoever...and I am NOT a sells rep..I am a homeschooling mother of three. No one can tell me this stuff does not work, because IT DOES. And I will post more pics soon. And no it is not the same as Lice R Gone, I do not know anything about Lice R Gone. I made this site so that people can see how this product works since I myself was unable to find any kind of reviews about it myself on the internet.
Scabies3

Hollywood, FL

#15 Feb 2, 2008
MomOfThree wrote:
http://scabiesphotos.tripod.co m
They are not totally over it yet but they are very close as the photos will show...only my youngest I put up there on the pics because he had it the worst...my older two have hardly any redness left on their skin whatsoever...and I am NOT a sells rep..I am a homeschooling mother of three. No one can tell me this stuff does not work, because IT DOES. And I will post more pics soon. And no it is not the same as Lice R Gone, I do not know anything about Lice R Gone. I made this site so that people can see how this product works since I myself was unable to find any kind of reviews about it myself on the internet.
Everyone!! Again, beware of these websites. They will take your hard-earned money from you.
Mite Killer

Poway, CA

#16 Feb 2, 2008
The link to the photos posted by MomOfThree comes with loads spam and promotions to bogus scabies products.
Scabies3

Deerfield Beach, FL

#17 Feb 3, 2008
Yes, Mite Killer... and where are the photos of the "children" of "MomofThree"?
Give me a break!!!
MomOfThree

Queensbury, NY

#18 Feb 3, 2008
are you guys BLIND?? I have posted a BUNCH OF PHOTOS of my youngest, who HAD it the WORST of my three. It's a free site, that's why there are pop-ups but if you have a POP-UP BLOCKER you will be FINE. As far as the ads, those are ads that are content-specific to what I have on my page (common practice among free web hosters! and so simply DISREGARD those 'offensive' links geeez)...but look at the links entitled Photos 1, Photos 2, etc to see the different pics I have posted. What? Do you guys enjoy suffering from scabies??? what is your problem? I am SHOWING YOU PROOF that this stuff works and it's like unbelievable how negative your attitude is. I really, really don't appreciate it. I spent a decent amount of time putting that site together to HELP OTHERS and you are unbelievably negative, not to mention quite unknowledgable about free web pages.
Scabies3

Deerfield Beach, FL

#19 Feb 3, 2008
MomOfThree wrote:
are you guys BLIND?? I have posted a BUNCH OF PHOTOS of my youngest, who HAD it the WORST of my three. It's a free site, that's why there are pop-ups but if you have a POP-UP BLOCKER you will be FINE. As far as the ads, those are ads that are content-specific to what I have on my page (common practice among free web hosters! and so simply DISREGARD those 'offensive' links geeez)...but look at the links entitled Photos 1, Photos 2, etc to see the different pics I have posted. What? Do you guys enjoy suffering from scabies??? what is your problem? I am SHOWING YOU PROOF that this stuff works and it's like unbelievable how negative your attitude is. I really, really don't appreciate it. I spent a decent amount of time putting that site together to HELP OTHERS and you are unbelievably negative, not to mention quite unknowledgable about free web pages.
How much are the products you used? Which ones did you use? Did you use an environmental spray and how much did you get and how much did it cost? What did you use on yourself? How much did you get and how much did it cost? I was just wondering. And please list all ingredients. Thanks.
MomOfThree

Queensbury, NY

#20 Feb 3, 2008
Well initially I placed an order for about 48 bucks which was 3 16oz spray bottles. Then I realized I needed a gallon which is like 70 bucks. If you call Lice B Gone to place an order, you will get voicemail but Jim will return your call and he is very sweet and sympathetic to the problems that bring people in search of his product. Anyway, he was the one who told me that I can use the product in my laundry with the Borax, on the animals, spray it on upholstery...(but I decided to throw out my upholstery)..he said to put the product on right after a shower and up to three times a day on the kids. The ingredients say plant enzymes and filtered water but when I had spoken on the phone with Jim he said there is also sugar cane in it. I know he said he decided to not include any essential oils in the solution because he realized that some people are really sensitive to them. I am going to be getting one more gallon of the product and I am very certain that it will be the last that I need. Only because I like the idea of cleaning my carpets with it and using it in my laundry too. Because it's almost like a soapy consistency, although it does dry clear on your skin...it does have a real drying effect but then your skin flakes and peels off to reveal beautiful skin underneath once again. I encourage you to look at the pics of my sweet little boy on that site http://scabiesphotos.tripod.com and you will see for yourself the incredibile improvement his skin has made. IT IS UNDENIABLE. And will deal with as many nay-sayers as want to come my way when it comes to this product because I TOTALLY 100% believe in it. If you are still suffering I hope you will try it. It would so great to have another poster on here trying it and experiencing relief and success and corraborate what I am saying. Blessings to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you get rid of Scabies if keep poking yo... (Oct '11) 3 hr Suppitschele 52
have you had scabies for years post here. (Jul '10) 14 hr JustSaying 42
How long does Ivermectin take to work? (Mar '10) Apr 21 Shannon33538 243
Colloidal Silver (Jan '17) Apr 20 DeV 2
Turpentine (Oct '10) Apr 20 Claris 32
100% true cure for scabies/ dont waste money a... (Jan '14) Apr 20 Nurse 29
durvet ivermectin pour on for cattle CURE (Sep '11) Apr 19 Songbird6352 336