Is there a connection with scabies & ...

Is there a connection with scabies & demodex

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Is there a connection with scabies and demodex mites? Any theories or ideas are greatly appreciated.
RRRRRR

Round Rock, TX

#2 Mar 6, 2012
How about scabies and blepharitis?

Location hidden

#3 Mar 7, 2012
RRRRRR wrote:
How about scabies and blepharitis?
RRRR, do you have a microscope & have you ever scraped the tickling areas of your face? Demodex is one of the known causes of blepharitis, and I wonder if scabies can cause an unhealthy population explosion of demodex.

Since: Oct 09

Augusta, Georgia

#4 Mar 7, 2012
I'd had both demodex and scabies. Demodex goes away as soon as the animals are gone from the house. Scabies is another story.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 7, 2012
I believe I am the primary host in this household of 4 people, 1 dog.
RRRRRR

Round Rock, TX

#6 Mar 7, 2012
I have a 60-100x pocket microscope but I've never seen anything through it

Since: Oct 09

Augusta, Georgia

#7 Mar 8, 2012
You have to put the scabies in oil and you will see them swim. And you have to have a high powered microscope. I've did it before.
antbl

Toronto, Canada

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Does anyone know about the best (not too expensive) microscope to attach and view on the monitor of computer, my computer being a MacBook, not very big.
Would it be hard to make them connect and what magnification would be enough to show the parasite demodex , even the small puppies and the eggs left in the skin pores.?
I must do something fast, I can't stand the scratching. It leaves me no peace especially at night.
I plan to try everything to kill them, but I must find out what will. So I would try it watching the reaction of the parasites on my computers with a microscope.
I will make notes and pass them on here to the people who have demodex .
Is there a simpler microscope? I think it must need 100X to 400X, but I never done it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forget Permethrin! Use SPREGAL Spray for Scabie... (May '12) Tue Uza 34
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS TO GET CURED FROM SCABIES. ... (Mar '11) Tue Still itching 3
small tiny clear bumps...looks like something i... (Jul '08) Tue Jasmine 48
White and black specks...crawlies....scratch ma... (Jan '08) Tue Bbbbbby 141
Scabies DOES go away! (Feb '10) Mon Xoxom 139
Equine Ivermectin Paste 1.87% (Sep '10) Mon Fourever bugged out 100
will sulfur soap get rid of scabies (Jun '10) Jun 26 TheTruthBeTols 227
More from around the web