First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FRED

Golden, CO

#21 May 11, 2013
The Hungry Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Jessie - get your derm to prescribe Econazole Nitrate cream, oral Lamasil and/or Nystatin, Ketoconazole shampoo. Go on a no sugar/wheat/dairy (except plain organic yogurt) diet, FRESH food - NO PACKAGED FOODS (no diet soda either) take lots of probiotics. This is a fungal infection.
Read this: http://malassezia-yeast-mystory.blogspot.com.... - although she got so disgusted with doctors that she didn't take anti-fungal meds and found her own method, it sounds the same.
I'm doing the anti-fungals and it's AMAZING.
Before you come back here and tell everyone your "cured" you need to understand that your infection is systemic and with those creams, shampoos,and lotions you are just pushing the infection under the skin and that is only temporary but in the long run only wastes time. It will come back unless your treatment is internal and in your case treatment takes a year. Also the water in your basement is a good place for mold to breed, you might want to research mycotoxic infections.

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#22 May 16, 2013
black dots can be caused due to sun damages, hormonal changes. To cover this you can apply Grate a tomato and add 2-3 drops of lime to it. Apply this mixture on the face and keep it for 15 minutes. Repeat this two times a day for better results. You can also apply Take a tablespoon of gram flour and mix it with 2 tsp of raw milk and 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply this mixture and leave it for 15 minutes before washing off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 5 hr Jame 4,118
Scabies on eyelids,face,ears,scalp 8 hr Tucson girl 20
Bird Mites (Jul '07) 8 hr caribbean bugs 49
War Paint insecticidal Paste 7% permetherin 21%... 12 hr Tucson girl 8
Has anyone with Scabies had High Carbon Dioxide... 12 hr Tucson girl 2
100% true cure for scabies/ dont waste money a... (Jan '14) Sat Nim 15
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) Sat jeroni 1,188
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••