help! i can't buy ivermectin in london

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Monica

London, UK

#1 Dec 20, 2011
Please can anyone give me a real, reliable website address for buying ivermectin, i would greatly appreciate it...
Monica

London, UK

#2 Dec 20, 2011
Has anyone suspected strongyloidiasis as a secondary infestation?
Frank

Portland, OR

#3 Dec 20, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Ivermectin)- alltabstore.com/order-stromectol-online-en.ht... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h
FRED

Denver, CO

#4 Dec 21, 2011

monica,
sorry to say you can not depend on online pharmacies.
the potency is questionable at best

the best option for you is to buy the eqvalan horse paste , it is the same dose as for humans and you know the quality is there because it's merial. here a uk distributer.

http://www.wormers-direct.co.uk/wormerprices....
monica

London, UK

#5 Dec 27, 2011
FRED wrote:
monica,
sorry to say you can not depend on online pharmacies.
the potency is questionable at best
the best option for you is to buy the eqvalan horse paste , it is the same dose as for humans and you know the quality is there because it's merial. here a uk distributer.
http://www.wormers-direct.co.uk/wormerprices....
fred you are so kind. Unfortunately the last time i lost money it was on horse paste and a uk distributor. I don t mind paying more for delivery abroad if you saw it or usedit yourself. Please ignore the person above signing frank and sometimes emma and... Something else i forgot - he/she/it was pointing to anoher fake website with exactly the same inviting phrase three times on this forum and not always to me.
monica

London, UK

#6 Dec 27, 2011
Funny i just passed a horse riding centre on my bike today but felt too shy to ask, just after christmas. Must go back there soon
mary

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jan 5, 2012
Frank wrote:
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Ivermectin)- alltabstore.com/order-stromectol-online-en.ht... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h
Many thanks for the coupon offer.
emma

Scranton, PA

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Ivermectin - http://www.7-rx.com/catalog/Antibiotics/Strom... the order arrived last week no problems, the effect well
got the itch

De Pere, WI

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Every try the vet sites? Iver is readi;y available there and is the same thing- amazone is where i got mine from but ebay has a boat load of it too
Joanne

UK

#10 Nov 3, 2013
eBay has it
Joanne

UK

#11 Nov 3, 2013
Ivermectin lotions and tablets ( and not for horses ) search scabies treatments

Since: Nov 13

UK

#12 Nov 9, 2013
Everyone help is here at last human ivermectin lotion tablets benzyl benzyl benzote on eBay search scabies treatment
Michelle

Bangor, UK

#13 Mar 20, 2014
Monica wrote:
Please can anyone give me a real, reliable website address for buying ivermectin, i would greatly appreciate it...
I did use Magic Pharma and felt better after a course (three courses of three tablets) of ivermectin but I don't think they are trading now.
How do you work out the dosage for humans from the horse paste wormers.
I used to worm my horses years ago with ivermectin; who would have thought ...
Michelle

Since: Mar 14

Somerville, MA

#14 Mar 20, 2014
check out the "push rod" in the tube, I think the weight calculator is written in the plastic
quyeno

Glasgow, UK

#16 Oct 8, 2014
How do you take the horse paste? Simply swallow it? if so does it not contain anything that shouldn't be swallowed by humans?
Thanks
Ralph

Miami, FL

#17 Oct 8, 2014
What you should be concerned about is the amount and how often you take it. There's alot to learn about it and you need to do some reading here and on the net. Its toxic to the liver. Do a search on this forum (there is a search engine on this forum). Many threads will appear.
Pomela

Tbilisi, Georgia

#18 Nov 29, 2014
You can order Stromectol (Ivermectin) here: http://pharmdiscounter.com/order-stromectol-o...
They ship worldwide and in London (UK) also.
Joseph

UK

#19 Mar 19, 2015
Stromectol (Ivermectin), good offer.
I have http://bit.ly/12Q2gva for about 5 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered.
Excellent service, lowest price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've had scabies for 4 years! (Apr '11) 30 min wannaemgone2 41
News Scabies Is Highly Contagious (Mar '06) 6 hr wannaemgone2 7,286
Scabies cured (Dec '08) 13 hr wannaemgone2 101
Do you get new bumps after post-scabies? (Sep '11) 14 hr wannaemgone2 245
Scabies Cure: SULFUR (Oct '08) Sat mr4rocky 289
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Sat Riverliver 4,400
Is ivermectin injectable approved for humans? (Mar '12) Sat wannaemgone2 6
More from around the web