finally got rid of scabies -- unexpected treatment
Posted in the Scabies Forum
#1 Feb 14, 2012
My husband and I got scabies from my mother in a nursing home. We had it for months. I washed bedclothes every day, bagged everything. We used the pesticide cream 10 times each! It never worked. We spent thousands of dollars on alternative creams, oils and cures. I finally went to see a local "energy healer." i don't know how she did it. Within three weeks it was all gone. She did the same for my husband. As soon as I started seeing her, I stopped with the excessive cleaning as she suggested and stopped the pesticides, so I know it wasn't from them that we got better. She said that "energetically" part of the problem had in fact been my obsessive fighting the problem. I translate this to, my stress was fueling the fire. She worked on us somehow "energetically." I think she made us immune to them and they couldn't live on us any more. Sounds hard to believe, but it is true.
I heartily encourage you to try an energy healer in your area. If that doesn't work, write to me at email@example.com
#2 Oct 24, 2012
Well first of all let me start off by saying the reason I'm posting this forum is because when me and my son was diagnosed with scabies I couldn't find any good information and I promised myself I would write one myself. Me and my son was diagnosed with this horrible THING about a month ago. At first we thought it was allergies so the doctors say but it got really bad. When the doctor took a look at my back and fingers that's when she realized what it was. They showed up as red dots. So we was prescribed perm. I didn't think I used it right the first time mainly because after the first application it itched and hurt so bad we washed it off right away. I thought maybe she was wrong maye it wasn't scabies so I took my son to the hospital came to find out he said the same thing was prescribed the same cream and Benadryl. So I followed the directions clearly and ready a lot of forums to make sure I'm doing it right. I applied the cream from the neck down about 4 times on my son. Not right after each other but about a week after cause I tea about eggs being left behind an stuff. I washed everything in hot water put away the stuffed toys the sofa I didn't let anyone sit on for 2 weeks cause I was told they don't live off your body for more than 3 days including spraying with Lysol just as a precausion. I took him to the doctor few days ago cause his skin was still bad thinkin I will never get rid of these things from him and they said his skin developed into a rash. So he was prescribed Wescort cream. In about 4 days his skin is cleared up and I believe he's scabies free!!! I'm still monitoring him and scared of reinfested by myself but he's not scratching and itching no more. My worst fear is that he gets it again cause I believe I still have it but I'm doing my best to not touch him and keep him away :) so there is hope guys of you have any questions I'll be happy to answer thank you for reading
#4 Oct 25, 2012
ryan is a snake oil salesman and a GIANT dick
#5 May 6, 2013
I finally got rid of mine after the worst three weeks of my I had a great time to get the cream!
Add your comments below
|Mites in gums||Sun||Dygster||4|
|How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11)||Jun 21||Gerry||615|
|Horrible Smell in scabie area||Jun 21||ThinkPositiveAZ||9|
|Cold water makes scabies exit skin (Aug '14)||Jun 21||Madre||19|
|After months and months its NOT scabies!!!!! (Jun '09)||Jun 19||Bree||89|
|topical ivermectin dose (Mar '12)||Jun 18||Scabscared||67|
|the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11)||Jun 18||Neecee||1,559|
Find what you want!
Search Scabies Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC