How do you get rid of Scabies if keep...

How do you get rid of Scabies if keep poking your eyes?

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scabies in the eyes

Midland, MI

#1 Oct 15, 2011
I feel lots of them crawling on my face and into my eyes. Docs don't help me. It's all in my head because I don't have a rash. Even if I put cream all over my body and face, how would a person get them out of their eyes? I feel like I'm going to go blind. I keep getting eye infections although they say it's not scabies. In the past 7 yrs, I've never totally gotten rid of them.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 21, 2011
from my personal experience, i have learned not to put my fingers/hands on my body anymore than necessarey. keep your fingers away from your ears eyes, nose etc. use a kleenex always. i have had them in my ears etc. I learned the hard way. Bleach baths are good and it all takes time to eradicate depending on the numbers. You could try visine for your eyes or similar eye wash. Read all the postings and make your own judgements. Good luck.
Have to get cured

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Nov 9, 2012
I felt grittiness in my eyes and like something was crawling in them. I put clear eyes complete relief in. Looked in the mirror and had a little brown speck under my eye! I put my finger up and swiped it off. It stuck to my finger and burrowed straight down about 1/8 inch! People I've told think I'm crazy! I ran hot water over it and dug it out with a tac! I have the sample but still imbedded in a chunk of my finger! Looked at it under microscope. 40x. But can't identify. I m pretty sure I know what it is tho!
Yra

Gaffney, SC

#5 Nov 10, 2012
really!! You can see them?***sniffles*** I'm on my third month. When did you get morgellons? I have black fibers but can't see any specs w/out a microscope.

Since: Sep 12

Dubuque, IA

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Scabies cannot get inside your eyes.
Have to get cured

La Mesa, CA

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Yra wrote:
really!! You can see them?***sniffles*** I'm on my third month. When did you get morgellons? I have black fibers but can't see any specs w/out a microscope.
. I don't fricken have morgellons. This is freal . Might be a bird mite. You can see them as a tiny brown speck the size of a pinhead
fufufifi

Palm Coast, FL

#8 Jul 5, 2013
I have scabies and cant get rid of them. I dont see anything and I feel there all over me when im awake or when I try to sleep. I never had anything like this in my life, please help me!! I used the cream twice in 2 weeks, amd still feel it has not helped a bit. I am worried and really scared. I also feel something crawling in my hair...
Becky

Ardsley, NY

#9 Jul 6, 2013
fufufifi wrote:
I have scabies and cant get rid of them. I dont see anything and I feel there all over me when im awake or when I try to sleep. I never had anything like this in my life, please help me!! I used the cream twice in 2 weeks, amd still feel it has not helped a bit. I am worried and really scared. I also feel something crawling in my hair...
Have you tired iver? You should ask your doc for a prescription. It helps to get them off your scalp. It helped me to do p-cream and iver pills about 3 days apart and repeat 3x. Plus cleaning. Did you feel crawling before you did the pcream? Also when you treat, treat your scalp.
fufufifi

Palm Coast, FL

#10 Jul 9, 2013
I wasn't told to treat my scalp. Yes, I got a Rx from a Dr. for the Permetherin Cream twice. I have been doing laundy and cleaning like crazy! What do liver pills do? Can I buy them anywhere? What will I do about my scalp? I am very very worried that I may have them in my scalp. I try not to think about it too much, my husband says "It's in your mind!" Please tell me what to do. O..M..G...
FRED

Golden, CO

#11 Jul 9, 2013
fufufifi wrote:
I wasn't told to treat my scalp. Yes, I got a Rx from a Dr. for the Permetherin Cream twice. I have been doing laundy and cleaning like crazy! What do liver pills do? Can I buy them anywhere? What will I do about my scalp? I am very very worried that I may have them in my scalp. I try not to think about it too much, my husband says "It's in your mind!" Please tell me what to do. O..M..G...
Have your doctor give you a referral to an infectious disease specialist and have him do a DNA or PCR test for bartonella. If it is in your scalp it isn't scabies. It's not in your mind but if you had scabies your husband would be scratching his a** off too.

Your doctor is about as qualified as the average boy scout for first aid.
fiaff

Hollywood, FL

#12 Jul 9, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Have your doctor give you a referral to an infectious disease specialist and have him do a DNA or PCR test for bartonella. If it is in your scalp it isn't scabies. It's not in your mind but if you had scabies your husband would be scratching his a** off too.
Your doctor is about as qualified as the average boy scout for first aid.
this is not correct denver. you have not a clue. you never even had scabies or any type of mite. you only know from your personal experience. you are about as qualified as bill is to diagnose anyone here. go drink a raspberry smoothie and take some herbs.
fiaff

Hollywood, FL

#13 Jul 9, 2013
By the way, if you want to talk with some really nice people, go to the birdmitesorg yahoo group. There you can discuss mites, morgellons, lyme, bartonella, and you won't be belittled by Fred Denver.
Good group of people over there.
Jennifer

Yuma, AZ

#14 Jan 17, 2014
They have a pill I have them in my eyes as well and nose, there breathing through your eye lashes. You can see little pin holes when you pull your eye lid down. Its been 6 months months and going crazy and now I have anxiety because of these nasty mites having sex reproducing and shiting in side my body. Ive seen 4 doctors and used the cream countless times. I have forced my dr. To write the perscription, insurance wont cover its 56.00$ for 8 pills, 4 now and 4 in two weeks. I pick them up tonight im am hopefull....
Beg

Zanesville, OH

#17 Jun 30, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
They have a pill I have them in my eyes as well and nose, there breathing through your eye lashes. You can see little pin holes when you pull your eye lid down. Its been 6 months months and going crazy and now I have anxiety because of these nasty mites having sex reproducing and shiting in side my body. Ive seen 4 doctors and used the cream countless times. I have forced my dr. To write the perscription, insurance wont cover its 56.00$ for 8 pills, 4 now and 4 in two weeks. I pick them up tonight im am hopefull....
How did it work for you???
Crystal

Sacramento, CA

#18 May 2, 2015
reinerhetzau wrote:
Scabies cannot get inside your eyes.
Yes scabies can get your eyes I have the pictures to prove it and I took pictures of my eyes and that the little white casings were all on the rim and in the corner Mayeye and I had to fight off I don't know how many nights trying to keep them out I tried everything in as soon as I fell asleep they were crawling up my face from or from my hairline and going to my eyes
wtf moment

Brandon, FL

#19 May 2, 2015
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes scabies can get your eyes I have the pictures to prove it and I took pictures of my eyes and that the little white casings were all on the rim and in the corner Mayeye and I had to fight off I don't know how many nights trying to keep them out I tried everything in as soon as I fell asleep they were crawling up my face from or from my hairline and going to my eyes
I agree with you. I'm up all night including now reading this forum for help until I see my Dr. on Monday. they've been on my eye lids for days. I used white tissue where it itched and pulled off a mite from the corner of my left eye. They in my long beautiful hair, and mess with my face ALL Friggin DAY. At work I wipe them off my lashes & face with a Clorox wipe folded several times. It works but then I get nauseous and dizzy afterwards. I'm going to ask for a prescription for Ivermectin on Monday. No doubt they migrated upwards when I treated with perm5% "from the chin down". Assholes; it's their way of keeping the pharmaceutical industry running.
vixxtrixx

Morganfield, KY

#21 Jun 19, 2015
reinerhetzau wrote:
Scabies cannot get inside your eyes.
you wanna bet ? I have them in mine N bout to lose my mind.
Tina

United States

#22 Apr 6, 2016
fufufifi wrote:
I have scabies and cant get rid of them. I dont see anything and I feel there all over me when im awake or when I try to sleep. I never had anything like this in my life, please help me!! I used the cream twice in 2 weeks, amd still feel it has not helped a bit. I am worried and really scared. I also feel something crawling in my hair...
Look you have to let them fall out .
The treatment works the first time but I'm told it takes two weeks for them to fall out so you can still itch for up to 3-4 weeks
Irational

Paradise, CA

#23 Aug 18, 2016
reinerhetzau wrote:
Scabies cannot get inside your eyes.
HAVE YOU EVER HAD SCABIES? YES THEY CAN! AND DO! contrary to what doctors write & think
Irational

Paradise, CA

#24 Aug 18, 2016
wtf moment wrote:
<quoted text>

I agree with you. I'm up all night including now reading this forum for help until I see my Dr. on Monday. they've been on my eye lids for days. I used white tissue where it itched and pulled off a mite from the corner of my left eye. They in my long beautiful hair, and mess with my face ALL Friggin DAY. At work I wipe them off my lashes & face with a Clorox wipe folded several times. It works but then I get nauseous and dizzy afterwards. I'm going to ask for a prescription for Ivermectin on Monday. No doubt they migrated upwards when I treated with perm5% "from the chin down". Assholes; it's their way of keeping the pharmaceutical industry running.
I'm going crazy too. This is no joke! Doctor say my INSURANCE doesn't cover Ivermectrin so I wasn't prescribed it. I'm 56 & have all kinds of health issues and this is now months of hell! On my face and in my eyes, nose, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies 2 hr Yaya 1
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 4 hr Trythis 1,529
Freeze instead of washing clothes (Dec '08) 14 hr G scales 31
One Herbalist's Scabies Cure (Feb '11) Thu Julsbbw 40
Skin Mites Support Group--join us! (May '16) Thu Kristy 10
Getting Rid Of The EGGS! -- one method that works. (Jun '09) Thu Azure 55
arm & hammer (Sep '09) Thu shirleyB 1,027
More from around the web