My Scabies Treatment with Naturasil a...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
vss

Hollywood, FL

#202 Sep 23, 2013
Dolores wrote:
Do they sell this sulfur in stores along with the oils
Do not buy naturasil or DE. They are both scams. They will not cure you, but will hardly provide any relief. You need tried and true scabicides and miticides to treat scabies. Naturasil is a rip off scam. Don't even try it. No way....

The company keeps directing posters to try their products. They obviously need the money, but their products DO NUT CURE.
Sarah Lawland

Vancouver, Canada

#203 Jun 6, 2014
me and my family suffered with permethrin cream as much as how scabies were affecting us. We tried Dr.Scabies cream and bath solution... and it treated us without any harm and we are finally freed from scabies.
Johanna

Vancouver, Canada

#204 Jul 14, 2014
Sarah Dr.Scabies worked the magic for us as well. They have strongest ingredients as natural medicine on the market.
Itchy madness FL

Sarasota, FL

#205 Jul 26, 2014
I tried the melaleuca oil, then the Naturasil starter kit, then a larger kit with the hot baths and sulfa cream with washing bedding and clothes daily, mopping all the floors with bleach or Borax daily, plastic on furniture, BenzaRid in the car and on the plastic covers for bed and furniture for months but could never get ahead of the hatching eggs UNTIL I ordered Para Cleanse (Parasite cleanse) from DrClarkStore.com . I am using the kit that has Green Black Walnut Hull Tincture, Wormwood capsules and Cloves. Follow directions for 18 days and then CONTINUE to take the once weekly dose until you no longer have symptoms from the dying microorganisms. The severity of the infestation will determine how long you will continue. Read all the info on her website and do yourself a favor and don't try to substitute less potent versions from other companies. You owe it to yourself to get over the infestation once and for all, to no longer be contaminating others and to get on with your life. I am so glad to FINALLY have relief. Best wishes to all!
How

Houston, TX

#206 Aug 26, 2016
I tried the naturasil it works must do step by step along with cleaning etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) 2 hr Retta 1,227
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 4 hr Dsccox 1,462
How do you get rid of Scabies if keep poking yo... (Oct '11) 8 hr Wintercat 22
arm & hammer (Sep '09) 9 hr Bill 998
30 days in a row of Ivermectin as a cure (Sep '10) 10 hr JohnA 42
How does Ivermectin work exactly? (Mar '11) 17 hr judyd 116
Vacuuming the body? Fri JohnA 1
More from around the web