My Ivermectin Treatment Story
Frank

Hollywood, FL

#1617 Nov 20, 2014
TXW1233 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mites can come back later, way later at times cause they can and do survive without human hosts. Don't believe mites can only survive 3 days with no human contact. If that were the case mites wouldn't be a problem. Mites don't feed off blood but skin cells. We shed skin cells in clothes, bedding, carpet, in terms of the mites' size this equals to tons of skin cells. I believe they can breed in mattresses, clothes, carpet and survive indefinitely without a human host. As for sealing clothes in a plastic bag-they're hardly going to use up the oxygen and will survive. An ideal home would be all tile. Throw away all clothes not needed. Buy large pot and boil towels beyond 120 degrees, boil other clothes that wont be wrecked from boiling. Put clothes in washer with soap and lots of borax, agitate heavy duty for 5 minutes to mix the boax in. Stop the washer and let the clothes sit in the borax for hours, heck 24 hours if able. Another item is Nair hair removal which will bring out unknown hives. Once Nair no longer does this, then on the right path.
the only way "mites come back later" is if you are reinfested either from a fomite, family member, mammal, pet. They just don't reappear out of nowhere. Scabies mites feed off of sebum, under your dermis. They don't feed off of skin cells. They don't last much longer than 4 days off the host in most circumstances. You don't need to throw away all clothes. Nair hair removal is not a good scabicide to use to fight this disease. The best environment to kill environmental mite is to have the area humidity free. The mites will dry up and die in the environment. They cannot breed in mattresses or carpets. But, they can reinfest someone. The longer a mite is without a host, the less they are able to reinfest.
In_UK2

Rojales, Spain

#1619 Nov 25, 2014
I want to clarify for all readers. I did not have scabies. The vet that examined me first found worms that showed up in two types.

The first coming up from my hand when oil was applied to it and looked like a small tangled mess. I found hundreds of these or about 10 after each application of oil to my hand. These showed up as a minute dark dot and could be seen at 100 magnification on a microscope.

The second was long purple pink worms that showed up on scotch tape when applied to the palm of my hand every time there was an activity feeling there. These were classic worms and you could see their structure very well at 100 magnification on a microscope. Samples could be gathered quite easily.

I have microscope pictures of each (I posted on here I think). These samples were sent by the vet to the University of Salamanca and enabled me to convince the doctors in Heidelberg. I thank this vet since he supplied me with my Ivermectin and (I don't recommend) Moxidectin.
Queen of Outer Space

New York, NY

#1622 Feb 7, 2015
TXW1233 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another item is Nair hair removal which will bring out unknown hives. Once Nair no longer does this, then on the right path.
TXW1233 -- Can you elaborate? Do you put the Nair on your skin? All info welcome. Thanks.
reader

Finland

#1624 Mar 14, 2015
misery_in_au wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the white sand too along with the crawling mites... the 'sand' feels like it is biting though.
The "sand" is crusted scabies. It is the mite nests coming out of the skin. It feels like a bite but it isn't. You need Ivermectin weekly for many months. The crust is very infective.
BROKEN

Yonkers, NY

#1626 May 13, 2015
BROKEN wrote:
<quoted text>
But what if you cant afford to fly across the country? What should suffers do ? Is there somewhere ivermecticin pills and premetherin cream can be bought without a prescription? Doctors in NY don't want to give multiple prescriptions of the two, and people living paycheck to paycheck cant afford the many co-payments each visit and high deductible rates. Help! for the little guys/girls please.
I understand and feel your pain. These doctors don't know what they are doing and think sufferers are crazy, meanwhile patients are suffering. This is war, leave no stone unturned--- go to amazon.com order nu-stock, ivermeticin for horses, and pre-metherin go to youtube their is a video by maximpulse I think is his name or website, he shows you step by step instruction to mix your own mite fighting cream. Get ready to repeat treatments for maybe weeks ahead, continue to wash clothing, don't wear same clothing twice, be careful of shoes, put them in freezer, clothes if you can 20 minutes in oven. If you use Laundromat make sure clothes are dry all the clothes, you may need to re-dry for 30 more minutes to make sure they are dry and mites are dried out dead. This is a horrible and expensive battle I would wish on no one. Get plastic mattress covers for beds and pillows. Buy some crocs shoes, they say on here to buy borax and add in wash, I bought several boxes , washed everyday and used arm and hammer with detergent in wash and that did not kill these things. good luck
ReadyToJump

Apex, NC

#1627 May 13, 2015
TXW1233 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mites can come back later, way later at times cause they can and do survive without human hosts. Don't believe mites can only survive 3 days with no human contact. If that were the case mites wouldn't be a problem. Mites don't feed off blood but skin cells. We shed skin cells in clothes, bedding, carpet, in terms of the mites' size this equals to tons of skin cells. I believe they can breed in mattresses, clothes, carpet and survive indefinitely without a human host. As for sealing clothes in a plastic bag-they're hardly going to use up the oxygen and will survive. An ideal home would be all tile. Throw away all clothes not needed. Buy large pot and boil towels beyond 120 degrees, boil other clothes that wont be wrecked from boiling. Put clothes in washer with soap and lots of borax, agitate heavy duty for 5 minutes to mix the boax in. Stop the washer and let the clothes sit in the borax for hours, heck 24 hours if able. Another item is Nair hair removal which will bring out unknown hives. Once Nair no longer does this, then on the right path.
I guess I believe this. Last summer, I had huge itching on my right hand and forehead. Didn't really know what it was. Had easy-rid scabies many years earlier - so wondered if scabies. Ignored. Then fell and ended up in ICU with 3 cerebral hematomas. On anti-seizure med called Dylantin for three months. After blood clots were thankfully absorbed by my body with no surgery need - also after several EEG's indicated that I needed no more anti-seizure med - I stopped Dylantin. Then...several months later - I seem to have gotten scabies in a HUGE way. As if they were laying egg everywhere and waiting. AWFUL. Has anyone felt hopeless enough to Google "how to kill yourself?"
Ernest

Los Angeles, CA

#1628 May 14, 2015
Ivermectin (Stromectol), good offer.
I have used http://bit.ly/12Q2gva for about 5 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered.
Excellent service, lowest price.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Flossyfaerie

Mitchelton, Australia

#1629 Jul 19, 2015
Hey UK (C from Aus.) ....:). Just dropping in to your thread to say hello.

Since: Dec 14

Location hidden

#1630 Jul 19, 2015
Ernest wrote:
Ivermectin (Stromectol), good offer.
I have used http://bit.ly/12Q2gva for about 5 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered.
Excellent service, lowest price.
If your Stromectol is from India beware of fraud. Many of the outfits in India use less than the required amount of the drug and use more filler. I suggest taking the horse past apple flavor that you can purchase do $6 or $7 online because it's made in the U.S.A.

Also, Freedom 45 is the best topical to cal buy for 6 tubes at $25 made for million dollar racing horses.

Avoid drug deals from outside the U.S. wher there is no official oversight.
TheTorment

Apple Valley, CA

#1631 Jul 19, 2015
In UK2 wrote:
On the plane, after a few hours, my vision retuned. Today noticed a baseball-size burn-like mark on back of upper leg. Could be a dead mite farm. More dead spots (hundreds) appearing. I taking pictures each area.
OK... So what happened? Did the ivermectin worked or did you died on us? Your comments were so interesting
TheTorment

Apple Valley, CA

#1632 Jul 19, 2015
What happened UK2?
Flossyfaerie

Mitchelton, Australia

#1633 Jul 19, 2015
InUK2 is cured. Has been for well over six months now.
He intends to take Iver every six months for life to ensure nothing comes back.
He is well and alive and living in Spain. I keep in touch with him through email.
InUK2

Karlsruhe, Germany

#1634 Oct 4, 2015
Flossyfaerie wrote:
InUK2 is cured. Has been for well over six months now.
He intends to take Iver every six months for life to ensure nothing comes back.
He is well and alive and living in Spain. I keep in touch with him through email.
And thanks to a large part to you, Flossy, for having me not give up! Hugs
Thea

Australia

#1635 Oct 4, 2015
Scabies can be removed from the skin with heat compressions. Then treat the skin once the mite is on the surface or soak the skin to remove the mite into the water. Have tried this. It works.
Canadian

Toronto, Canada

#1637 Oct 5, 2015
In_UK2 wrote:
I would like to tell every one that for two years I looked like the poor leper at the side of the road. Worse than the worse mange dog in a Calcutta gutter. I'm July I was miraculously cured. All sores gone and blended in. Nothing tingling anywhere.i took no meds for the five months. I was cured, except I wasn't. Tingling and crawling started in my hand again. No welts or sores, but I'm dosing again for a month and see.
Read your story. Very interesting but what was your official diagnosis. What was the name of the worm (parasite)? What were you treated with while in hospital. There must have been a specific drug or drugs you were given and made aware of.
It would put a while new spinn on this if you would relate this information back in the same fashion you did while using your own protocol prior.
In order to help anyone on this thread it's not enough to say I'm cured without giving the specifics. Try and tell us what you had in medical terms and what the hospital protocol was. This would be useful to all. Thanks
Canadian

Toronto, Canada

#1638 Oct 5, 2015
InUK2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And thanks to a large part to you, Flossy, for having me not give up! Hugs
Forgot to ask you what doctors said about how you contracted this. Any ideas if where these worms came from?
Anonymous

Mitchelton, Australia

#1639 Oct 6, 2015
I'll answer for UK since I know he is out of his country at the moment.

The resident troll dik keeps hacking my a/c's. Hence the name changes for me.

UK was not hospitalised for treatment of the parasites, he was hospitalized for a different
condition. The doctors did not believe his parasite story initially and refused to even respect the photographic and microscopic evidence he had for them.

He treated himself thoughout his hospitalisation with Ivermectin on a regular basis. He took doses of 5mls of Ivomec liquid (I dont remember how often). UK is of a big stature and his dosing reflects that.

Then he took a large dose of Moxidectin which resulted in neurological symptoms and a transfer to ICU. This was a very scary and intense event and is not recommended by him.

While in hospital he cured himself. Total treatment time with Ivermectin was 18months start to finish.

I believe finally the doctors conceded that he may after all have had a parasite infection.

From the photos and the help of a vet, the worms were identified 'unofficially' as River Blindness worms. These are transmitted through the bite of a particular tiny black fly which is often found near creeks.

It is a common condition in Africa. UK is widely travelled. He also does a lot of outdoor work. I also know that some other worm parasites are known to be transmissable through beaches in Europe.

UK's condition was tranmitted to his partner at the time and she was fortunate enough to have admission to a University hospital in the UK where they diagnosed her infestation and knew the best treatment. They treated her with IV Ivermectin for two weeks in hospital and this cured her.

Sadly, it was not realised that the treatment for this particular parasite must be repeated once every six months for life and UK's partner's infection returned. The IV treatment was repeated and a cure was again achieved.

UK will be treating every six months for life with a dose of Ivermectin.

I hope this answers your question satisfactorily.

PS From what I have read on other more user friendly forums, some worm parasites respond to the Ectins....Ivermectin, Moxidectin - which work by poisoning the parasite and others respond to the Azoles ....Albendazole, Fenbendazole (Panacur) which work by starving the parasite.

In my experience, it takes at least 18months of consistent treatment to get a cure. With whichever anti-parasitic gives an obvious kill result = skin rash, pussey papules, red or purple spots or blotches.

If you believe you are cured, strongly believe it, keep going every fortnight, then every month, then every three months, then twice a year. If you have any return of symptoms go back to every fortnight and continue, then reduce again.

The eggs stay there deeply lain or encysted and just keep surfacing. It can take a full year after cure of all live ones for the last lain egg to hatch. Dont let your guard down.
lazy days of summer

Paris, France

#1640 Oct 6, 2015
Don't get diagnosed and medicated by unreliable posters on a forum! They do not see your condition, have no medical degree, no experience, and oftentimes they are faceless.

Many posters write statements after reading some articles and without a cure for themselves. Plz do not believe all those lies on the net!

They are FROM IDIOTS 4 IDIOTS!

Be wise! The more crucial mistakes you make the longer your ordeal will last. And all your fundamental mistakes are the nails in your coffin! Your curriculum should be: doc derm scrape short treat fast cure. Believe me, you'll be done w/o liars and toying around.

Just some sentences on this thread:

This whole thread "MY Ivermectin Story" is -- from a scientific standpoint -- just one Thing: a BIG, FAT FRAUD.

All the postings were done by a VPN-Service from perhaps rural Ohio or Pumpkinville, AZ.

If this guy was in Thailand, Germany, Spain, and other countries -- then I am a hazel dormouse typing you this message w/ my tiny hazel-dormouse paws. Got it??
Flossyfaerie

Mitchelton, Australia

#1641 Oct 6, 2015
You are a dick Don and you know it.

This forum is boring now. Thanks to you.

Nobody of any interest bothers with it much.

You are the king of a small, dull domain.

If you had learned how to tone it down, it could have stayed interesting and you could have still had fun.

But no, you just had to be a dick.
christinesantol

Glenmoore, PA

#1648 May 18, 2016
aasfd wrote:
<quoted text>
how often did you take the albendazole? I remember once on this forum where we were trying to post about albendazole and every time we tried to post, the post was removed by the administrators of topix. We finally were able to post some stuff, but in the beginning, every single post was removed. Don't know why... probably because someone complained about it. yes, my mites are truly microscopic and I believe are an animal mite, black in color, not red, not opaque, they are so very tiny and black. and mine can become environmental easily, as there are many in numbers. Not like scabies where a person with normal immunity, only has like 20 of them on the body. Mine can multiply into hundreds quickly.
Especially on the dogs.
Do you mind telling me the name of your doctor . I live near nj.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freeze instead of washing clothes (Dec '08) 3 hr G scales 31
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 7 hr Jendenhell 1,528
One Herbalist's Scabies Cure (Feb '11) 13 hr Julsbbw 40
Skin Mites Support Group--join us! (May '16) 14 hr Kristy 10
Getting Rid Of The EGGS! -- one method that works. (Jun '09) 18 hr Azure 55
arm & hammer (Sep '09) 23 hr shirleyB 1,027
Amazing Benefits of Diatomaceous Earth ( DE ) (Jan '10) Thu recharge 222
More from around the web