My Ivermectin Treatment Story
Hope

Canada

#1595 Jan 2, 2014
Hello UK2, good to hear from you in so long. What I remember from the info I read it takes over a year to stop the life cycle of your kind of parasite, a long road, hope you will recover soon! Any specific name to your parasite? Sending prayers your way UK2

Since: May 12

UK

#1596 Jan 2, 2014
Since I'm getting sick of this stuff, I ordered from my hospital bed via eBay the following. Help is needed for dosing from you guys:

Albendazole tablets 400mg (x20)
Pyramtel Pamoate Suspension 16oz
Vermox mebenazole tablets 50mg (x10)
Praziquantel capsules 200mg (x12)

UK

#1598 Jan 3, 2014
I also ordered 1 liter of Albendazole (Valbazen) Suspension.

Everything arrives end January.

London, UK

#1599 Jan 5, 2014
On advice of a friend here, I additionally purchased 100 capsules of pharma grade 100mg doxycycline. She has given the best advice and wrote me constantly. Thanks to her.

I'm I'm the hospital and the host of doctors don't want me to take these meds, but they also said they won't stop me either.

My beautiful older daughter comes by often and makes things bearable here. She is so sweet.
Hope

Canada

#1600 Jan 5, 2014
Doxycycline; Antiprotozoal
It is used in prophylaxis against malaria. It should not be used alone for initial treatment of malaria, even when the parasite is doxycycline-sensitive, because the antimalarial effect of doxycycline is delayed. This delay is related to its mechanism of action, which is to specifically impair the progeny of the apicoplast genes, resulting in their abnormal cell division.[8]
It can be used in a treatment plan in combination with other agents, such as quinine.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroquine ?

or tonic water even?

UK

#1601 Jan 6, 2014
Antibiotics
For the treatment of individuals, doxycycline is used to kill the Wolbachia bacteria that live in adult worms. This adjunct therapy has been shown to significantly lower microfilarial loads in the host, and may have activity against the adult worms, due to the symbiotic relationship between Wolbachia and the worm.[21][22] In four separate trials over 10 years with various dosing regimens of doxycycline for individualized treatment, doxycycline was found to be effective in sterilizing the female worms and reducing their numbers over a period of four to six weeks.However, doxycycline treatment requires daily dosing for at least four to six weeks, making it more difficult to administer in the affected areas.[20]

London, UK

#1602 Jan 7, 2014
Meds:
9ml Moxidectin
Taken after 1 litre grapefruit juice
16:15 /7 Jan

London, UK

#1603 Jan 8, 2014
Meds
5ml Moxidectin
Drank 1/litter grapefruit juice
8/1 1:40
Consider this my one- two punch
Now will wait for day 5

All other meds ordered arrive around end Jan

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#1604 Jan 8, 2014
In_UK2 wrote:
Meds
5ml Moxidectin
Drank 1/litter grapefruit juice
8/1 1:40
Consider this my one- two punch
Now will wait for day 5
All other meds ordered arrive around end Jan
Many people from the scabies forum tried moxidectin two years ago and all of them were sickened by it. Human's should not take moxidectin. All you have to do is search the Topix threads under moxidectin and you will see where they ended up in the Emergency Room! If regular Ivermectin has not cured you then you most likely have resistant Scabies and should start on the Albendazole/Valbazen protocol.

UK

#1605 Jan 10, 2014
Now I'll write how right Ashleyshere is correct. Luckily I was a hospital ward with trained staff.

The first day about six I'm the evening I drank a half-litre of grapefruit juice (don't with this). An hour later I dosed 5ml Moxidectin and an hour after that my hands would jerk or I'd drop something. If you've read my blog I have used to 50ml bottle in the past with same effects.

Unfortunately the next evening my mind said "let's give'm the ol' 1-2 punch". I dosed about 6ml and half houl my legs walked like jelly. I was trying to make it back to my room unnoticed except there was a sharp-eyed nurse who immediately told me to stop and sit on the bench. He rushed over and that's all I remember until I woke up clear across campus in intensive care with wired, pumps and monitors everywhere.

Before slipping into a coma apparently even against your nature you act like a berligernt drunk, call out faul things and all.

In one week, I'll take another 5ml dose, but without grapefruit juice and not two dose so short apart.

UK

#1606 Jan 10, 2014
I would like to tell every one that for two years I looked like the poor leper at the side of the road. Worse than the worse mange dog in a Calcutta gutter. I'm July I was miraculously cured. All sores gone and blended in. Nothing tingling anywhere.i took no meds for the five months. I was cured, except I wasn't. Tingling and crawling started in my hand again. No welts or sores, but I'm dosing again for a month and see.
Anonymous

Princeton, NJ

#1607 Jan 17, 2014
shondatime wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go to my new thread. My full story is there. I did thirty days but it was the most difficult thirty days I have ever done. I did a detox first, then started the treatment. You will not make it without anti-nausea meds! These drugs make you terribly dizzy and you will vomit even taking anti-nausea meds, you will have the runs and lose weight. Many have tried a version of the Tapeworm Protocol but didn't succeed because they didn't take both drugs at the prescribed dose or they stopped too soon. And again, without the anti-nausea meds you won't get through it. Seriously, this is very difficult but it cures.
Thank you for your information. Can you give us a link to your full story?
Thank you again.
Rob

Guilford, CT

#1608 Jan 29, 2014
Wow, that is such good news. Any way we can learn more?
TXW1233

United States

#1609 Mar 19, 2014
In_UK2 wrote:
I would like to tell every one that for two years I looked like the poor leper at the side of the road. Worse than the worse mange dog in a Calcutta gutter. I'm July I was miraculously cured. All sores gone and blended in. Nothing tingling anywhere.i took no meds for the five months. I was cured, except I wasn't. Tingling and crawling started in my hand again. No welts or sores, but I'm dosing again for a month and see.
Mites can come back later, way later at times cause they can and do survive without human hosts. Don't believe mites can only survive 3 days with no human contact. If that were the case mites wouldn't be a problem. Mites don't feed off blood but skin cells. We shed skin cells in clothes, bedding, carpet, in terms of the mites' size this equals to tons of skin cells. I believe they can breed in mattresses, clothes, carpet and survive indefinitely without a human host. As for sealing clothes in a plastic bag-they're hardly going to use up the oxygen and will survive. An ideal home would be all tile. Throw away all clothes not needed. Buy large pot and boil towels beyond 120 degrees, boil other clothes that wont be wrecked from boiling. Put clothes in washer with soap and lots of borax, agitate heavy duty for 5 minutes to mix the boax in. Stop the washer and let the clothes sit in the borax for hours, heck 24 hours if able. Another item is Nair hair removal which will bring out unknown hives. Once Nair no longer does this, then on the right path.
BillyBob

West Monroe, NY

#1610 Mar 19, 2014
What the hell is wrong with you people??!!

Since: Mar 14

Somerville, MA

#1611 Mar 19, 2014
In_UK2 wrote:
Good to read your story, glad your alive!
In_UK2

Rojales, Spain

#1613 Nov 17, 2014
scratchmeplease wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to read your story, glad your alive!
In_UK2 here. I'm glad too.

Today since five months, No more symptoms, no more activity -- including my right hand. Just white scars all over my body especially my chest and stomach. I can live with this. After one year in the Heidelberg University hospital, I made it against all odds. I'm alive! Thanks to all, especially Hope and MY Australian Saviour. Best of everything to those still suffering.

In_UK2
lilly

Hollywood, FL

#1614 Nov 17, 2014
Uk 2 ,
Your troll fiasco is nothing compared to the troll from denver. You dont have nothing on him!!!!!
In_UK2

Rojales, Spain

#1615 Nov 20, 2014
lilly - Sorry to disappoint, but I didn't put my story on here to be a troll. I have (now again) a beautiful life living on a five-star resort in southern Spain. A home in the UK and great friends who where all glad to see me recovered and back from my hospital stay for over a year. I had great help from the doctors and nurses from the University of Heidelberg and support from my two kids in Germany. I even have my Provost bus ($1.2 mil) from down your way in Sanford, Florida. So unlike Denver who tries to mix every post of someone's up, I just posted my real life story in case it is interesting or helpful for anyone else. I don't have a sorry troll and computer life. So time to go on my daily bike ride with friends in the beautiful winter sunshine of Spain.

lilly - I think your the troll who pounces on every one to discredit their postings. I say to you, get a life. I have mine and am happy.
Katee

Homewood, IL

#1616 Nov 20, 2014
Good for you UK! I;m glad you are ok. I wish we had medical people here who would take this seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
demodex mites and how to cure them on eyelids (Feb '10) 4 hr Ausieite 331
My scabies might be bird mites (Jun '08) Tue hello 57
I don't think it's scabies Tue Guest 6
sulphur and scabies (Jul '11) Tue Trixie Bradshaw 25
How long do EXTERNAL eggs and mites take to die... (Nov '09) Tue Enter usernaime 103
Take it to the next level: Albendazole and Praz... (Jul '13) May 22 Bugged out 49
Scabies but no rash, just itching & crawling fe... (Mar '12) May 21 NncyB 155
More from around the web