My Ivermectin Treatment Story
Queen of Outer Space

East Elmhurst, NY

#1571 Nov 22, 2013
Sharon, What's DE? diatomacious earth? Well, that and hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol and ivermectin can all be purchased for literally pennies per use. It's nuts to imagine that sales people for these staples are on here pushing the sales of these things. They're not even on patent. They're commodities!
Jackie

Hollywood, FL

#1574 Nov 22, 2013
Queen of Outer Space wrote:
Sharon, What's DE? diatomacious earth? Well, that and hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol and ivermectin can all be purchased for literally pennies per use. It's nuts to imagine that sales people for these staples are on here pushing the sales of these things. They're not even on patent. They're commodities!
Say what you want. This forum has, for many years, been spammed/scammed by very scrupulous people. I don't give a flying f about your commodities.
Jackie

Hollywood, FL

#1575 Nov 22, 2013
FRED wrote:
Oh yeah, Holllywood and HG are dumb as boards. That was just for fun.
Fred, why don't you phone Sharon up and have a long chat... You need to get
Katee

Homewood, IL

#1577 Nov 27, 2013
Wondering how you're doing UK2.

Saw this report posted on youtube, and it's very depressing. It's about 4 years old now. We are pretty much being ignored.

I'm not even sure anymore that what a lot of people here have is scabies. It could be morgellons, I don't know, but many people don't seem to fit into that category either. I've personally never seen any fibers or anything like that. On the other hand, no scabies were found either only the "scabies poop" apparently. I guess when it's an epidemic, it'll be taken seriously.
Productivity

Hollywood, FL

#1578 Nov 29, 2013
Katee wrote:
Wondering how you're doing UK2.
Saw this report posted on youtube, and it's very depressing. It's about 4 years old now. We are pretty much being ignored.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mRK1FSF2TScXX
I'm not even sure anymore that what a lot of people here have is scabies. It could be morgellons, I don't know, but many people don't seem to fit into that category either. I've personally never seen any fibers or anything like that. On the other hand, no scabies were found either only the "scabies poop" apparently. I guess when it's an epidemic, it'll be taken seriously.
This IS BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!!
Haven't you read this forum? There have been many threads created by people who cannot be cured of this. The medical community are treating resistant and crusted scabies with both permethrin and IVERMECTIN. And it works!!

UK2 is a troll on this forum and never had scabies. Alot of the threads being started on this forum are a group of people whose job it is is to sway new people coming to this forum, to their websites, selling sulphur soap, home made creams that DO NOT cure scabies. This entire thread is a bunch of hogwash to sway people away from the real cures.
The problem with people having scabies and not being able to cure themselves basically is because their immunity is shot. That's it. It's simple.
Once they figure it all out, they cure themselves. The help IS out there. Alot of people who say they have morgellons are actually fighting a mite or an infection that they can't handle. There are doctors out there who are willing to work with patients. You just have to find them and work with them.
But, again, UK2 is a person or a group of people who are playing around on this forum. It's been going on for years now.
Katee

Homewood, IL

#1579 Nov 29, 2013
Yes I've been reading this forum. The sales people are easy to spot. And just what are your credentials miss know it all? You seem to know what's going on with everyone's bodies here better than they do themselves. OH! you must be god, that's right. Sorry to question you.

Since: Nov 13

UK

#1580 Dec 1, 2013
Don't know who uk2 is , I'm Joanne*jem dedicated myself to researching pediculosis and arachnid parasitic skin infections I'm on eBay I offer advice and sell ivermectin lotion tablets benzoyl benzoate gels creams and lotions , most of my stocks are sold out .. They are all guaranteed from reputable egyptian pharmaceutical companies , I have pharmaceutical knowledge I consult with a doctor my products come from a pharmacy and are very fast postage . I have 100 % rating reviews and it is my aim to try to eradicate these mites from society . D.E does not work!, read my reviews. And don't bother treating yourself if you don't treat your home ( soft furnishings , carpets .) and most important your BED ! I'm there always for advice .
Texas

Katy, TX

#1581 Dec 1, 2013
In UK2 wrote:
Treatment Day 2:
I'm following the 1,2,8,9,15,22,29 day human ivermectin plan. Laying in hotel now waiting for evening to take next dose. Tolerated 36mg very well last night so after drinking more grapefruit juice than I ever wish to drink again, I'm dosing 48mg next. Can't wait, TV boring. Here goes 48mg. No Advantix tonight, only on off days now. Will post tomorrow.
Note to "Of Course": back to Spain tomorrow too.
What does grapefruit juice do?
Panel

Hollywood, FL

#1582 Dec 1, 2013
Supposedly it helps to keep the med in your blood longer.

Another thing that will help, is to not bath when you are taking the iver. Let the med work with the natural oils in your skin.
Faerie with Ooglies

Ferny Hills, Australia

#1583 Dec 1, 2013
It is not a salesperson.

There is one person on this thread who is using multiple identities and encouraging use of Ivermectin.

This one person has been on the forum for over 3 years and has been reported to the US FBI for investigation.

This person is unwell and determined to cause fear, disruption on this forum and also hopes to harm people by encouraging use of a treatment that no longer works on scabies or mites. They have become resistant to it.

Take care.

Ivermectin no longer works on scabies.
Panel

Hollywood, FL

#1584 Dec 2, 2013
Faerie with Ooglies wrote:
It is not a salesperson.
There is one person on this thread who is using multiple identities and encouraging use of Ivermectin.
This one person has been on the forum for over 3 years and has been reported to the US FBI for investigation.
This person is unwell and determined to cause fear, disruption on this forum and also hopes to harm people by encouraging use of a treatment that no longer works on scabies or mites. They have become resistant to it.
Take care.
Ivermectin no longer works on scabies.
So, missy australia, wad up??? Do you have scabies? Let me suggest a protocol for YOU, you bitch. Ivermectin works better than all the crap you guys sell on the net. Kiss my ass, you effing bitch.
There.... investigate that. I am not a sales person, but YOU ARE. And so is all the rest of the people just waiting to scam and spam many people who come here for help. Have a great day and don't forget, kiss my arse.
Panel

Hollywood, FL

#1585 Dec 2, 2013
Faerie with Ooglies wrote:
In-UK2
Sorry for hijacking your thread with the talk of the lye baths. I forgot this basic rule of forum manners in my enthusiasm.
I believe the obvious appearance of the white larvae could be because of the length of time of your condition and the type and colour of skin you have.
In other words, it is possible it is scabies sarcoptes mange mites with no other complication.
For your consideration!- Your skin looks strong and thick and a swarthy colour and you have had this a long time. Therefore, the load of larvae is high and very visible against your skin. The larvae may be easily dislodged due to the strength and thickness of your skin. They may be easily squeezed out through normal movement and may give up on digging and sit in a more shallow position than usual. I am talking about the nymphs behaviour here. I have personally had one nest show up that was down as deep as the muscle. The adult female seems able to decide to dig vertically rather than in a track.
I even put drops of the Advocate directly into these open holes to ensure there were no larvae or nymphs left alive deep inside me.
Vets call these type of nests "hotspots" on dogs.
The load that was in the house I was infested in was so high, I got symptoms the next day, something that is disputed in medical journals.
Thank you for providing the info on Moxidectin pouron. The product I used was Advocate which sells for about $160 for six vials for Extra Large dogs. Enough to do the average human twice. Bit expensive.
As further info with the use of Moxidectin. The pamphlet emphasises not to use soap-based products at all during treatment to keep the Moxi on/in the skin.
Soap-free washes such a Cetaphil and Dermaveen etc (there are about four of them) do a perfect job of keeping the body clean and can be used on hair with the same results as shampoo.
Of course there is the option of only washing 'the necessaries' every day and washing the total body every second or third day to keep the amount of applications down.
Your posts have been so inspiring. Thank you.
Missy Australia is kind of way out there. Have a look. Maybe the newbies can figure out what in the hell she is doing here.
Panel

Hollywood, FL

#1586 Dec 3, 2013
misery_in_au wrote:
Hi UK2, we're all waiting to hear of your latest endeavor to see how it's gone. To me this thread is the most interesting on the forum (to say the least). Have been doing some research over the weekend. This is the theory: to the pharma companies it makes sense to deliberately under-dose on the active ingredient of a product, namely the plethora of 1% to 5% permethrin creams. It may seem like the bugs are perm-resistant and to a very large degree that's conveniently true, though the big companies have also cultivated this resistance with barely a homeopathic dose of permethrin in the vast majority of their products.
It makes good commercial sense to have a product work some of the time, say 50%, and this happens in cases of early scabies diagnosis. First-time application failures could invariably be attributed to incorrect use, as could even second and third applications. It helps that in more instances than not, the instructions on all of these products caution no head/scalp or facial application- voila, a guaranteed repeat customer!(Wonder whoever propagated that notion, that scabies NEVER enter the face or scalp?)
Pet products like Advantix have ~100x the perm dose, either that (or similar) or pour-ons with similar concentrations. Maybe part of the perm resistance is perception- we needed to be using the big guns all along but nobody told us.
iver either internal or pour-on... once again this should be the correct therapeutic concentration- not a wave-over of the active ingredient from some magic wand.
Then we need doctors to LISTEN TO folks like UK2- this is what doctors are PAID to do- listen to their patients concerns and relieve suffering. Whatever happened to the Hippocratic oath of relieving pain and suffering?
What?
jkallen

Pasadena, TX

#1587 Dec 16, 2013
Peroxide and borax sounds a lot safer and does not take but about 2 weeks total to get rid of scabies.
UKK2

UK

#1588 Jan 1, 2014
I'm UK2 and no troll. Nothing was made up. I did not have scabies, but a worm with intense microfiliare. After exhausting 720mg of ivermectin tablets from Thailand, I started taking 9ml of cattle/sheep ivermectin sold to me by a sympathetic vet in Spain. I then did a 3 month stint at the university of Heidelberg hospital where all my sores healed and symptoms were gone. I could type on my iPhone without stinging in my fingers. The most infected area was my right palm which felt like ants scrambling under the skin. All symptoms went away an was perfect for four months. They have returned in my right palm again and spreading, but no welts or sores yet showing. I am again for the second time at the Heidelberg University hospital for the last month and a half. Again, I'm am not like people who post here since I do not have scabies. You may remember I gave all possessions away or sold. I still have income fom dividends, but at the leve before where I could travel to good hospitals. Now, I'm just laying in my room hoping for a miracle and will probably start ivermectin again. Incidentally, I've probably took more ivermectin at high doses than most. The hospital here take regular blood tests to check liver and medicine concentrations. My liver showed no adverse effects. Even in the hospital my thoughts are on taking my own life, but besides being a weakling in that respect, I'm hoping that ivermectin taken every four months plus 4 weeks of 100mg doxycycline per day will give me a liveable life. To early to tell yet. Love.
P.S. had to change name since 3 letters now required
UKK2

UK

#1589 Jan 1, 2014
Hello Hope.
UKK2

UK

#1590 Jan 1, 2014
Shondatime - where is your thread and what is it called. I want to read it. Thanks
UKK2

UK

#1591 Jan 1, 2014
I'm UK2 and yes I have worms, scabies. I travel all over this forum and I'm a huge troll on this forum. Just want all of you to know that I am financially invested in this forum and I will do anything to discredit you. I'll tell you stories which are quite hard to believe. I'm Shondatime, and I have created so many aliases that i have a hard time keeping up with all of them. I'm as crazy as they get. Just read this thread. You will see what a huge waste of time this entire forum as become. I will ramble on and on and on until you fall asleep reading all my crap.
UKK2

UK

#1592 Jan 1, 2014
Yes, post using my name, you turd. How juvenile. I've updated those who want to know and I'm gone again until something significant happens in the hospital.

Since: May 12

Southam, UK

#1593 Jan 2, 2014
I'll resort to logging on so turds like above can be easily identifiable.

Life is boring in the hospital and they are not providing the proper treatments (according to me). So I am ordering my own via eBay and vet equivalents. I've told the doctors this and they are none too happy. I thing the vet meds are a blessing to most of us. Ivermectin is pretty safe as well as praziquantel and doxycycline.

My daughter comes by often enough to keep me same in here. Yesterday I ordered a suit fr my tailor in Singapore since my plan is to break out for a few days for business meetings. I'll take a combination of the drugs above.

We should do a show of hand of how many of us have microscopes. I've rented a professional that is set up in my table here. At night, when my right hand feels like a thousand ants, I put cellophane on it and the press it on to a glass slide. Under the microscope I always find pink worm like objects no moving. Some look like a worm shed its skin.

Ill post more later under my sign on name only. Love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long does Ivermectin take to work? (Mar '10) 17 hr Shannon33538 243
Colloidal Silver (Jan '17) Fri DeV 2
Turpentine (Oct '10) Fri Claris 32
100% true cure for scabies/ dont waste money a... (Jan '14) Fri Nurse 29
durvet ivermectin pour on for cattle CURE (Sep '11) Thu Songbird6352 336
Mites butting me Apr 19 EP Endlessly Perp... 3
Equine Ivermectin Paste 1.87% (Sep '10) Apr 17 Connie 112