Since: Nov 13

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Did you know there is human ivermectin lotion and tablets on eBay uk search scabies treatment .. No more vet meds yeah !!! Benzyl benzote too
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Even dogs who are treated with Ivermectin are treated for 6-12 months by the vets.
Jackie

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
Hi i've had scabies for seven months cant get rid of them taking Ivermectin on a weekly schedule and using permentine Washing with surfuler soap nothing seems to work. Ivermectin does seem to work for two days then mites come back. Where did you come up with the schedule UK2 Let me know if you are cured.
Thanks David
"Permentine"!!!! Is that a cousin of turpentine? lol....
Hope

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Smokestakk; maybe you have a fungus infection. Try hydogen peroxide 3% diluted twice a day and see if that helps.
David; Take iver every 4th day (It stays in your liver for 3 days)for at least 3 weeks.
Hope

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Smokkstakk; rinse affected area with the diluted hydrogen.
Sharon

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Smokestack is directing his post to UK2, which was a person who made up this entire thread. There is no UK2. Most of the people on this forum are DE sales people and/or sulphur soap sales people. This poster from Canada is probably involved in this scam. If you notice, smokestack mentions DE, which does absolutely nothing to cure scabies or clean up your environment. Hope from Canada is telling them that they probably have a fungal infection? Really??? Oh, come on now. The hydrogen peroxide is just one ingredient needed for this. Use the rubbing alcohol, too. The ivermectin will kill the scabies mites, but sometimes it takes many doses of it. This entire thread is a scam. Just warning the new people coming to this forum, that as of about 2009, this entire forum is spammed up by sales people who are pretty good at pretending they are sufferers. Carry on, Mite Warriors.
Jackie

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps the most ‘technologically advanced’ treatment for mange we offer, we have seen a surge in demand for this product over the last several years. Sardex II combines the rare qualities of a unique active ingredient (benzyl benzoate), a rare label claim (mange), and convenience (odorless and stainless).

Several people on this forum have used this Sardex II to treat their scalps. It's made by Happy Jacks. This along with ivermectin, taken internally, will help to rid your scalp of a heavy mite infestation.
Hope

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

LMAO @ DE & soap salespeople! And you're wrong, DE helped treat me and my environment. And what do you know about fungal infections, I was directing that comment to one person only, he could try and see if he gets relief, if so then he knows it's just a fungal infection which it's also not easy to treat. You have to heal from the inside out with proper diet. See candida.
Hope

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Also UK2 is a real person. He has posted pics on photo bucket or he's real good at photoshop. BTW they linked fungal infections to cancer so it's not something to be taking lightly. Best get diagnosed and treated by a dermatologist j/s.
Queen of Outer Space

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Sharon, What's DE? diatomacious earth? Well, that and hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol and ivermectin can all be purchased for literally pennies per use. It's nuts to imagine that sales people for these staples are on here pushing the sales of these things. They're not even on patent. They're commodities!
Jackie

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Queen of Outer Space wrote:
Sharon, What's DE? diatomacious earth? Well, that and hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol and ivermectin can all be purchased for literally pennies per use. It's nuts to imagine that sales people for these staples are on here pushing the sales of these things. They're not even on patent. They're commodities!
Say what you want. This forum has, for many years, been spammed/scammed by very scrupulous people. I don't give a flying f about your commodities.
Jackie

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

FRED wrote:
Oh yeah, Holllywood and HG are dumb as boards. That was just for fun.
Fred, why don't you phone Sharon up and have a long chat... You need to get
Katee

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Wondering how you're doing UK2.

Saw this report posted on youtube, and it's very depressing. It's about 4 years old now. We are pretty much being ignored.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I'm not even sure anymore that what a lot of people here have is scabies. It could be morgellons, I don't know, but many people don't seem to fit into that category either. I've personally never seen any fibers or anything like that. On the other hand, no scabies were found either only the "scabies poop" apparently. I guess when it's an epidemic, it'll be taken seriously.
Productivity

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Katee wrote:
Wondering how you're doing UK2.
Saw this report posted on youtube, and it's very depressing. It's about 4 years old now. We are pretty much being ignored.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm not even sure anymore that what a lot of people here have is scabies. It could be morgellons, I don't know, but many people don't seem to fit into that category either. I've personally never seen any fibers or anything like that. On the other hand, no scabies were found either only the "scabies poop" apparently. I guess when it's an epidemic, it'll be taken seriously.
This IS BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!!
Haven't you read this forum? There have been many threads created by people who cannot be cured of this. The medical community are treating resistant and crusted scabies with both permethrin and IVERMECTIN. And it works!!

UK2 is a troll on this forum and never had scabies. Alot of the threads being started on this forum are a group of people whose job it is is to sway new people coming to this forum, to their websites, selling sulphur soap, home made creams that DO NOT cure scabies. This entire thread is a bunch of hogwash to sway people away from the real cures.
The problem with people having scabies and not being able to cure themselves basically is because their immunity is shot. That's it. It's simple.
Once they figure it all out, they cure themselves. The help IS out there. Alot of people who say they have morgellons are actually fighting a mite or an infection that they can't handle. There are doctors out there who are willing to work with patients. You just have to find them and work with them.
But, again, UK2 is a person or a group of people who are playing around on this forum. It's been going on for years now.
Katee

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Yes I've been reading this forum. The sales people are easy to spot. And just what are your credentials miss know it all? You seem to know what's going on with everyone's bodies here better than they do themselves. OH! you must be god, that's right. Sorry to question you.

Since: Nov 13

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Don't know who uk2 is , I'm Joanne*jem dedicated myself to researching pediculosis and arachnid parasitic skin infections I'm on eBay I offer advice and sell ivermectin lotion tablets benzoyl benzoate gels creams and lotions , most of my stocks are sold out .. They are all guaranteed from reputable egyptian pharmaceutical companies , I have pharmaceutical knowledge I consult with a doctor my products come from a pharmacy and are very fast postage . I have 100 % rating reviews and it is my aim to try to eradicate these mites from society . D.E does not work!, read my reviews. And don't bother treating yourself if you don't treat your home ( soft furnishings , carpets .) and most important your BED ! I'm there always for advice .
Texas

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

In UK2 wrote:
Treatment Day 2:
I'm following the 1,2,8,9,15,22,29 day human ivermectin plan. Laying in hotel now waiting for evening to take next dose. Tolerated 36mg very well last night so after drinking more grapefruit juice than I ever wish to drink again, I'm dosing 48mg next. Can't wait, TV boring. Here goes 48mg. No Advantix tonight, only on off days now. Will post tomorrow.
Note to "Of Course": back to Spain tomorrow too.
What does grapefruit juice do?
Panel

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Supposedly it helps to keep the med in your blood longer.

Another thing that will help, is to not bath when you are taking the iver. Let the med work with the natural oils in your skin.
Faerie with Ooglies

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

It is not a salesperson.

There is one person on this thread who is using multiple identities and encouraging use of Ivermectin.

This one person has been on the forum for over 3 years and has been reported to the US FBI for investigation.

This person is unwell and determined to cause fear, disruption on this forum and also hopes to harm people by encouraging use of a treatment that no longer works on scabies or mites. They have become resistant to it.

Take care.

Ivermectin no longer works on scabies.
Panel

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Faerie with Ooglies wrote:
It is not a salesperson.
There is one person on this thread who is using multiple identities and encouraging use of Ivermectin.
This one person has been on the forum for over 3 years and has been reported to the US FBI for investigation.
This person is unwell and determined to cause fear, disruption on this forum and also hopes to harm people by encouraging use of a treatment that no longer works on scabies or mites. They have become resistant to it.
Take care.
Ivermectin no longer works on scabies.
So, missy australia, wad up??? Do you have scabies? Let me suggest a protocol for YOU, you bitch. Ivermectin works better than all the crap you guys sell on the net. Kiss my ass, you effing bitch.
There.... investigate that. I am not a sales person, but YOU ARE. And so is all the rest of the people just waiting to scam and spam many people who come here for help. Have a great day and don't forget, kiss my arse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,341 - 1,360 of1,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

157 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Post Scabies Red Bumps (Aug '09) 1 hr ken 124
How I got Rid of Scabies 9 hr Danny 10
If you're desperate (Feb '12) 14 hr Jennifer 43
Bartonella-like bacteria carried by domestic mi... 17 hr FRED 7
Post scabies treatment Mon Young_Itchy 1
What are your symptoms? Mon pretty crazy 19
Albendazole/Valbazen Cure (Dec '13) Jul 20 Jennifer 126
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Jul 17 Freed 4,090
•••